• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The World of the Hybrids

"If you ever need help facing whatever danger comes your way, call upon me." Junji says as he stares at the stars "I will gladly help you no matter what happens." Junji then looked at Lara and saw her beauty even more enhanced under the starry sky once again. "Your beauty is really gonna be a problem in the future..." Junji says quietly to himself. He then says "Well I need to go home. On nights like this I sort of have a spirit guard who watches over me and worries if I'm not home on time. I am glad I had talked to you today." Junji bowed then slowly flew away back towards WingTooth village.

Don sat in a tree as the world around him flew by. He did this often, most days. Interactions weren't his thing. A set of hybrids yanked him to reality at the sight. The wolf/panther hybrid snuck over closer to them and was soon overhead without making a sound. His breaths were light, and motion was none. Don just admired the wolf/deer hybrid.

She smiled bowing goodbye to him "Yes...yes it will be unfortunately.." She leaped off after back to her Village gate as it closed for the night. She sighed then laid down as she could see the other HerbMeadow hybrids falling asleep as she laid her head down lowing down her glowing as she flicked her ear slightly as she started to fall asleep after she watched the stars for the moment longer smiling gently closing her eyes only hearing the sound of the wind.-

After meeting with Lara, Junji spent an hour practicing his spirit beats power. When he had arrived the spirit guard was there once again and snapped at Junji. This was all a common thing for Junji and was used to it. When the guard had left Junji alone, Junji began to start thinking about the recent events and Lara. "So danger is coming and Lara senses it. If something is up I better prep myself for whatever is gonna happen." After contemplating Junji went to lay down on his nest inside an old cave and began to fall asleep.

The sun had risen as she opened her deer eyes then yawned as she stood up and stretched herself as she lowered her head to graze at the grass as she also went to the feeding stool to grab some meat using her back teeth to chew it before swallowing it. She walked out of her village gate to the village town then into the field area. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she started to glow blue meditating her aura with in her as she raised her head up as she unleashed it causing her to brightly glow then sparkle making the trees move as she was using her ears to listen for any sound of movement as her life orb around her neck started to glow brightly gold yellow as her Life-Force Manipulation activated releasing its aura.

A new day had arose and Junji had already awoken once the sun was up. Junji was already absent from his nest. He went to ask the spirit beast if he could go hunt. The spirit beast had allowed him to do it. Junji had went to the village hunting grounds to practice his craft and get his breakfast in for the day. The hunting ground was a large forest home to many rats and rodents, all of which made for a good meal. Junji quietly walked through the forest, prowling for prey, his back hunched as he roamed the forest like the wind. After a few minutes had gone by Junji had spotted a grey rat. Junji had pounced as quickly and as silently as he could, and had grabbed the rat by his paws. After he had eaten the rat he would continue to hunt for more until he became full. Junji had a great meal for breakfast, he loved eating rats, they tasted better than the meat the spirit beasts provided. Although it was only for a special occasion and he wanted a good excuse to train himself.

After her meditation she stood up as her ears suddenly moved back then forward sensing something will leap at her as a roar was heard as she turned quickly and used her antlers to knock the hybrid off its feet into the air then down on the ground. She growled as she turned to the hybrid ears forward and deer tail up showing that she was bigger then the hybrid like a wolf would do. "Well well a deer that I can hunt" he said as it appeared to be a panther/cougar hybrid. "Your not allowed to hunt the hybrids here its against the rules!" She said sternly keeping her ground as she was ready to fight him if she needed to. "Hehe rules haha what a joke" he lounged at her as she leaped forward as well knocking him off his feet once again with her antlers. He stood up lunging at her again this time clawing her on the side as it appeared he had poison claws which started to burn her. "Aah tsk Poison claws!" She glowed as her healing took affect as it took more time to heal an injury inflicted by poison. She unleashed her Aura Manipulation as she hit him hard knocking him off his feet but stood up again as he lunged at her attaching his class on her pelt and bit down on the back of her neck where her fur protected as she bucked hardly to get him off but he wouldn't let go of her.-

While Junji was walking out of the forest he had sensed something was amiss in the winds. He quickly followed where the wind was telling him to go. When he had arrived he saw that Lara was pinned downed by a panther/cougar hybrid. Junji used all his energy to unleash his boosted strength power and silently rushed towards the hybrid that had pinned down his friend. As he lunged at the hybrid Junji shrieked as loud as he could and went in to clawed the hybrid, and pushing the hybrid off of Lara. "Lara are you ok? The wind guided me here." Junji says as he pants heavily. The hybrid then let out a loud roar and in response Junji let out a shriek as he was spread his wing in hopes of intimidating his foe.

She stood up bleeding in certain places "Yes I'm alright....." she glowed as she was trying to heal herself which she was able to but slowly as she leaped at the hybrid using her antlers to knock him in the air then leaped up and kicked the hybrid in the throat causing him to gag as she used her Aura Manipulation to keep him down. "Leave....rulebreaker.."she said sternly as he did listen. "I will be back you deer hybrid!" he growled as he leaped off as she suddenly fell to a lay as her healing was in process. "Thanks Junji...if it wasn't for you I won't have been able to get him off me...I maybe part wolf but I am still a deer.." she smiled hiding her pain right now as she was healing.

"It was no problem. I think the wind might of had a play in it but it never hurts to be thanked." He noticed how much in pain she was in and was concerned but he quickly dismissed the thought of asking if she was alright when he had noticed she was slowly healing. "Well Im glad you are safe any more seconds later and I think I might have hated myself. What were you doing out here?" Junji asks as he sits down while moving his head around, just in case more dangerous things were to happen. "You are a magnet for terrible things to happen you know that." Junji says as his head wasn't facing her.

She chuckled softly "I know....its because of my appearance of a deer instead of a wolf I mean deer are the ones mostly hunted in the human world not to mention foxes as well sorry I hope it doesn't bother you too much.." she smiled but it was a bit sad. "I feel like a burden now...probably the reason why I won't find mate here because of me...being a target to just one hybrid but...of course I can easily fight them off like I did with the human......" she sighed as she closed her eyes ears back now as she watched Junji slightly.

Junji turned his head directly at Lara. "You think too low of yourself. You are a very beautiful Hybrid, I would be jealous towards any mate you would find. And do not think yourself a burden, You are one of the most courageous hybrids I have ever met Lara. To stand against a human holding a firearm is impressive, and you were the only one who stood out of the crowd to help. It also helps that you were strong enough to injure that rule breaker." Junji says to Lara. "I will say this again... If you ever need help call upon me. Your voice will carry through the wind and tell me where you are. When the wind arrives I shall swiftly be by your side helping you no matter what." Junji was very sincere about Lara. On the day he first saw Lara he was enthralled by her beauty, but then the next day they had talked, and that was when Junji started to develop feelings for her. So this meant that Junji cared for her alot. After saying those words he went back to using his head to observe the surroundings.

She was surprised to what he said but then smiled "Thank you Junji for the kind words and well yes I have the brave trait of the wolf and staying up to that human well I wasn't afraid of him actually more like furious with that human they almost knocked out a species of hybrid and I would have to say the same with you Junji your so brave yet a handsome hybrid any avian female would fall for you instantly" she smiled as she stopped glow as she was healed. "Well actually I was just looking around for any humans that lurked around that's why I'm out at this time of well afternoon then he showed up wanting to kill me but it wasn't as easy" she said as she laid on the grass resting herself after that fight with the cougar hybrid. "I will keep your words in mind and put my trust in you that you will come" she smiled once again then looked up at the sky seeing the stars coming out as she began to glow slightly.

Junji looked up and knew that he had to leave again. "ok I'm glad, so long as you know that I am willing to help you, then I have nothing to worry about." Junji didn't want to leave Lara again, in fact he wanted to stay with her this time. But duty calls and the guard would have him on platter if he wasn't home. "Lara I must go.... Stay safe and remember to call upon me if anything goes south. Also you should head home as well, with all these happenings you need to stay safe." Junji then came up to Lara and gave her a little paw shove "We need to see each other more." As he smiled He then turned around and quickly flew away, this time leaving a loud shrieking noise behind, like the sound of a jet.

She stood up as she smiled then howled as with her Empathy spirit power she could sense that he had a deeper feeling for her as she closed her eyes then opened them once again. She leaped off back to her village gate as it closed once she got in. She went over to the well and drank the water then laid down on the bed of white flowers as she smiled having a faint blush under her eyes as she laid her head down and fell asleep as she was pretty tired.

When junji had left the company of Lara he flew towards a little training ground he had made for himself. It was on a cliff on a mountain that overlooked WingTooth Village. When he had landed he looked at the stars and contemplated on Lara and how amazing she was. He than began using all of his powers simultaneously while meditating. Honing his wind power he could hear everything, and could tell which way the wind was gonna flow. This was how he would train before heading home. After an hour had passed he went home and this time and he had not seen the guard. Junji was a bit surprised but he didn't want to dwell on it. He quickly got into his nest and fell soundly asleep.

Last edited:
The sun had risen as she yawned then stood up as she grazed on the grass before walking out of her gate. She saw that snow was starting to fall as winter was approaching as she smiled as she loved the snow. She saw a poster about a Winter festival coming to the downtown village as she smiled before walking away from it. She went into the forest again looking for some new flowers to place on her antlers but she was having a hard time looking as she kept walking around while keeping alert of danger nearby.

The first signs of winter made Junji super excited. It was his favorite season, only for the sole reasons that the winter vibe is that of snow and silence. Junji after he had awoken from his sleep, was running about his little area in excite. After a bit of playing around by himself he saw that the villager were gathered around by the message board again. He had looked at the news and he was extremely happy. It was his chance to see if he could get closer to Lara, hopefully as a friend of course, nothing more than that. But nothing more than that was something Junji was hoping for. Junji then went to look for Lara again after he had eaten breakfast from the meat pens that the spirit beasts provided.

She found the flowers she was looking for as she placed them on her antlers as they attached to her antlers then glowed brightly as she smiled then laid down as she looked up at the sky seeing the snow come down on the ground then on her pelt as it was making her glow suddenly then watched the sky turning dark slowly as she loved seeing the snow fall like this as it reminded her of her young days as a fawn/pup hybrid. She thought about the poster on the board as she thought maybe she could use that to get closer to Junji hopefully as friends as she smiled once again.