• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The World of the Hybrids

Please post your char here and read everything thoroughly before posting thank you ^-^
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-world-of-the-hybrids.18521/

She lived the village of HerbMeadow where the herbivores were mixed with Carnivore genetics taking the appearance of the herbivore as she was a deer in appearance and had the parts of the wolf fur, teeth, growl and howl. She saw all of the hybrid villages in the distance clearly thanks to her wolf genetic. She saw the ones high that spread wings and the ones low with four legs. She glanced to the village she lived inside of that were hybrids similar to her then back at the poster hung on the message board that the messengers of the Spirit Beast post on seeing that there was some sort of Festival where all of the Hybrids can attend. She smiled as she loved festivals as she lowered her head to graze before laying down watching the infant hybrids playing as a wind blew through.

"A festival for all hybrids... hmm..." Junji had a perplexed look while observing a poster that the messengers of the spirit beasts had put up on the message board of WingTooth village. Everyone seemed excited but Junji wasn't a fan of festivals. Festivals were noisy and full of energy, Junji was an introvert at heart and would rather enjoy the company of himself and the atmosphere of a quiet day. But he wouldn't mind meeting other hybrids. After contemplating Junji went back to his quaint little home on the outskirts of the village, and relaxed until it was time for the festival.

She saw the sun going down into the night as the sky turned dark as the flowers on her antlers and the life orb around her neck glowed bright. She saw the door to the HerbMeadow Village open by one of the guards of the Spirit Beast as she stood up from the grass and walked her way to the door. She exited out of the village along with the other hybrids of her village to the festival as each hybrid door was opened one by one to prevent and injury. She looked around seeing how beautiful the festival lights brightened the place and the fireflies flying around. "So pretty the festival becomes more beautiful every year it seems" she said as she looked around as her hooves were being heard on the ground then was quiet when it touch the grass.

When the festival began Junji was glad that he had decided to go. The atmosphere of the festival was the most calming thing he had experienced. Walking around meeting new hybrids and engaging in small talk with them was enough socializing for Junji. After he had done a bit of meet and greet Junji then went to find a quiet spot to sit down and look up at the stars. The stars was Junji's favorite thing to look at. Junji had found a spot atop a hill underneath a tree overlooking the festival. Junji looked up as the stars were starting to make an appearance.

Suna walked around the Festival looking at all the different hybrids, She saw one that caught her eye a Deer-Wolf hybrid. She Admired it for a while and then went back to looking at other hybrids, She then sat down and looked at her fire orange fur with it's black stripes.

She felt eyes look at her but then let it go as she continued to walk through the festival. She looked up at the stars as she smiled seeing how brightly they shined. "The stars are so beautiful tonight it makes me glow brighter" she chuckled to what she said as she was suddenly surrounded by infant hybrids because of her appearance. "Whoa whoa young ones don't knock me over now" she chuckled again. "Your so pretty" "Yeah what are you mixed with" "Yes tell us" they asked a lot of questions about her as she chuckled again. "Well thank you and well I'm mixed with a wolf you see I have parts of the fur of the arctic wolf along with the teeth that is in the back of my mouth along with the howl and growl" she smiled sweetly as she laid down as the young ones sat closer to her in the field she rested on that was close to the festival. "Oh cool" "Yeah!" a wolf/fox hybrid pup and a deer/antelope hybid fawn said to her as she smiled.

Suna looked at Lara, She got up and decided to go and talk to her, "Hello" Suna said to her "I'm Suna" She look at the infants and then she looked at Lara. Suna then flicked her tail tip a few times.

Junji turned his attention away from the stars as a glare was in the corner of his eyes. He turned his head and titled his head in an owl like fashion at the site of a gorgeous deer/wolf hybrid whose looks were complemented by the beautiful starlit sky. Junji then blinked once turning his black feline like pupils, red and glow in the night, carefully observing the beautiful hybrid for a few seconds. He then immediately blinked again and turned his eyes back to the beautiful stars.

She glanced up at the fox/tiger hybrid as she smiled "Greetings I'm Lara a deer/wolf hybrid are you enjoying the festival Suna?" she smiled as she looked at Suna then back at the infants. "Oh your pretty too Suna your tiger ears are so cute" said a tiger/fox hybrid mix to Suna as she just smiled. She stood up suddenly though as her ears moved forward having a serious expression as she raised her nose in the air. "Get the infants out of here now I smell danger!" she howled alerting the other hybrids "Bird hybrids stay low off the sky and get the young ones and mothers to safety first!" the guards quickly moved all of the hybrids back into the villages safely as she leaped after the human holding a weapon as she used her antlers to knock him off the ground to the floor as he shot his weapon at her piercing her shoulder as he slightly missed as she used her Aura Manipulation as an orb unleashed out of her mouth hitting the human as this was going on for a while as she growled at him protecting the villages of the hybrids.

Suna jumped out of the way and hid in the crowd, she was scared and shocked, She then spotted a infant Tiger-fox cub without his mother, Suna pulled the cub close to her, and looked out for danger.
The cub snuggled close to Suna's fur.

Junji took flight as soon as the guards began to take all the other hybrids away to safety. He was gliding around the situation when he had seen the beautiful deer/wolf hybrid fight a human with a firearm. After the gunshot and the brief exchange in bullets and orbs that were somehow being manipulated by the hybrid, Junji purred and silently dived in the air towards the human hoping to pounce on him and make him immobilized. Junji had landed on the human and quickly pecked his arm that held the firearm with his beak.

Last edited:
She fought off the human as she knocked it out as the guards of the Spirit Beast came quickly over kicking the human out of the hybrids world. The guards checked if she was fine and she was as she healed her injury from the man as she walked back to where the festival was at and saw Suma and the alone tiger-fox cub. "Its alright you can come out he is gone" she said calmly as she gently grabbed the tiger-fox cubs scruff and carried him back to his mother safely as she walked back to where the man was as she began to investigate around again for any man danger. She would have to remind herself to thank that owl-tiger hybrid later once she was done.

Suna looked over at the cub and whispered to her self "I wish I could have children" She looked around for Lara until she spotted her over where the man was she started to walk over there until she saw that the Tiger-Fox cub was following her " Go back to your mother" she snapped at him, She then went over to Lara "Hey Lara, are you okay?"

After the whole human scuffle, Junji had quickly flew away from the scene. "That is enough for today." He thought to himself as he flew to the direction of the WingTooth Village. Junji then hoped that the deer/wolf hybrid was alright, taking a shot like that was really impressive. A guard of the village then came up to Junji "Junji where were you? You should have immediately returned once the situation happened." "I was busy gliding the night sky. You know how eccentric I am... heh heh.." Junji says hoping that the guard would take the excuse and leave him alone. "Ok.... sounds fishy to me, but you are a wierd one. Well just be careful next time and stop with your weird habits." the guard snapped at Junji. Junji was glad the guard had left him alone and gladly went to his home for the night. When he had arrived he laid out in front of his home and began to doze off under the night sky.

She looked down to Suma "Don't worry I'm alright I can heal my injuries that are inflicted and that man was weak and also stay under me I don't know if more of those men are around" she said as she moved her ears continuously as she raised her nose up in the air for any scents as she slowly took more steps around the forest then stopped suddenly seeing a small hole between the hybrid world and the human world. "This isn't good I have to let the Spirit Beast about this come Suma quickly" she said as she leaped off making sure she was following.

Night had fallen, and Erin stalked out, tail waving with irritation. The night of the festival, and she decided to oversleep. Even if not directly participate in the festivities, she would've liked to attend... She snuffled self-deprecatingly, pawing the ground as she reasoned that her mood needn't be so sour. After all, news of a human encounter had drifted to her ears. How interesting. Ever the curious cat, she prowled through the village, eyes alight in the dusk. Grudgingly accepting her fate of a sleepless night, the hybrid decided to catch up on events - how time did fly, especially when one was asleep.

Suna followed Lara as she flicked her tail tip "Hey Lara do you ever think about having children? Their so cute I would love to have some." Suna flicked her tail tip some more as she looked at Lara.

She suddenly had a faint blush on her deer face and smiled "Well I haven't thought about it too much but at some point yes but right now I'm not ready for them just yet also yes they are adorable but in order for that to happen I would have to find the proper hybrid to be with" she smiled. "Why do ask dear? Are you thinking of having one Suma? If you are its a big responsibility?"she smiled as she could see the entrance to the Spirit Beast up ahead.

"Yes, I'm thinking of having one." She looked up at the sky and kept walking "I have a mate named Jin he's a Lion-Tiger hybrid or a Liger of what Humans call it, We've been thinking about it and we think its time for us to have one, I wonder what our future child is going to be? I know my child will be so cute.

She smiled "oh you have a mate already well I believe they will be cute especially with those cute tiger ears you have but don't forget that your child may have the ears of the fox because it is in the genetics of the fox but I wish you luck with having a child and once you succeeded you and your mate will be moved to Kelter Village"she smiled as she arrived at the entrance of the gate to the Spirit Beast. "I must see the Spirit Beast its urgent" she told on of the guards as they let her in. "Oh Suna just stay here I'll be back alright"she smiled as she entered the gate. She was face to face with the Spirit Beast as she was a Phoenix-Wolf hybrid as she wqs powerful. "Lara what brings you here to my village" she asked. She explained that there was a slight hole between the Village of Hybrids and the human world as the Spirit Beast summoned her warriors to patch up that hole before any other hybrids end up deaseased. "Thank u Lara for seeing that now we won't have any men come in here for a while" "Your welcome your majesty" she smiled before leaving her chambers.

She looked down at the Fox-Tiger hybrid "It went well but it was burning hot in there I'm not surprised actually she is a Phoenix-Wolf hybrid" she smiled "Also powerful" she saw the sky turn into night as the night patrol was out "All hybrids please return to your villages!" One said. "Well that's our cue I'll see you around Suna and good luck" she smiled before walking off into her Village gate as it scanned her to make sure she was supposed to be in that village which she was as the gates closed once all of the hybrids were in as she laid down looking up at the stars as she seemed to flow brightly as her deer and wolf pelt seem to reflect with the stars as she laid her head down and fell asleep.-

She walked out of her village gate as she could see the downtown village of hybrids was lively as she smiled. She walked towards the field as she could see how big and wide it was as this want her to make her run through it so she decided she would as she leaped off then rolled over on it looking up at the sky as she laid there. "What a view" she smiled.

Suna went out of the Village and looked at the grass and flowers. She then walked over to the grassy area and layer down for a while as she looked at her belly. She saw Lara and walked over to her "Hello Lara" She looked at Lara " I think I'm expecting a pup!" She said excitedly to her

She rolled back over laying straight up now "Oh really is that so here let me see" she closed her eyes as her antlers glowed brightly using her Aura Manipulation to do this as she felt Suna's emotions along with feeling as she opened her eyes suddenly opened as she stopped glowing then smiled. "It appears that you are going to have one and I know what gender it will be and the hybrid but I won't tell if you don't want me too and also you and your mate would have to move to Kelter Village before its born" she advised as she smiled placing her front deer legs under her leaving her back deer legs out.-

"Oh yes" Suna smiled. Jin Woke and noticed that Suna was gone, he quickly got up and walked out of the village as he saw Suna. He finally got close to Suna "Suna! Next time tell me where you're going!"
"Well you weren't awake." Suna said.

She saw the Liger as she smiled "Well you must be Jin its nice to meet you I'm Lara a deer-wolf hybrid from the HerbMeadow Village and also I was just about to tell Suna the genders of your child and the hybrid if you are ready to hear it" she smiled as she laid still moving her deer ears continuously for any sign of danger.-

Last edited:
Junji slowly opened his eyes. He then lets out a big yawn and stretches. Junji felt amazing after sleeping under the stars. It was a new day and a new way to be weirder. Junji had left his home and headed towards the village to see if anything happened, especially after what happened at last nights festival. He didn't learn much other than the deer/wolf hybrid who had saved the day and went to report to the spirit beast. Junji was glad that the deer hybrid was safe. After talking with some of the villagers Junji went to the local river, where he would spend his time practicing his spirit power that was blessed to him by the spirit beast. When he had arrived he had immediately spanned his wings and gave the local area a calming, serene and silent atmosphere.

She smiled "Well lets just say your having two a boy and a girl, the boy is a Fox-Lion hybrid and the girl is a Liger-fox hybrid congrates a mother of two" she smiled as she could sense another hybrid in the distance.-

Junji slowly opened his eyes. He then lets out a big yawn and stretches. Junji felt amazing after sleeping under the stars. It was a new day and a new way to be weirder. Junji had left his home and headed towards the village to see if anything happened, especially after what happened at last nights festival. He didn't learn much other than the deer/wolf hybrid who had saved the day and went to report to the spirit beast. Junji was glad that the deer hybrid was safe. After talking with some of the villagers Junji went to the local river, where he would spend his time practicing his spirit power that was blessed to him by the spirit beast. When he had arrived he had immediately spanned his wings and gave the local area a calming, serene and silent atmosphere.
Btw what is your hybrid now?

She smiled as she stood up then walked off again as she saw the Great Horned owl-Tiger hybrid in fliet practicing his Spiritual power as she smiled again. "Very impressive it will grow stronger the more you practice" she smiled to the hybrid again as she watched the bird hybrid in fliet standing to where she was as she glowed softly.-

Junji while mid flight had noticed a familiar glow within his peripherals. He knew he had to go see who it was. Junji saw the deer hybrid he had observed during last nights festival and had helped the hybrid in the confrontation against the human. Junji then came in for a quiet landing. "I am glad you are ok." Junji slowly walked to the deer hybrid. "You were really impressive facing against that human." Junji says while tilting his owl like head.

She smiled "Thank you yes I am part wolf so I have the strength as well of the wolf so I was able to to fight it off with no problem also I'm Lara a deer-wolf hybrid of the HerbMeadow Village" she bowed her head to him in greeting. "Your quite impressive yourself for an Owl-Tiger" she smiled as her ears were moving continuously again.-

Junji bowed his head slowly at Lara's opinion of him. "I thank you for the compliment. This one is named Junji and my village and home is in WingTooth." Junji then tilted his head again this time slightly left and right "What is it you are doing here Lara? This one was just flying around for fun." Junji says hoping that Lara didn't watch him the entire time.

She chuckled a bit "Don't worry I wasn't watching you the whole I just happen to spot you practicing but I'm just walking around and making sure no men around here it has been very frequently recently and that dangerous as here there are infants and soon to come young ones around and I don't seem to like it" she growled then turned to him "This is just a compliment but you seem like a handsome bird that's part tiger they are actually one of the most attractive birds to the lady birds in WingTooth" she chuckled as she was seeing the sun start to go down slightly causing her to glow brightly as she laid down after watching the sun for the moment then at the sky as her ears laid back.-

Junji sat right next to Lara and had faced the setting sun together with Lara. "This one is still young, and does not wish to be tied down by anyone just yet. But I do plan on finding the right mate someday.." He stopped with his weird speech pattern. Junji then looked at Lara as she looked at the sky. Observing her and thinking "This is definitely the hybrid that caught my eye last night." He then says to Lara "Even if it wasn't a compliment, having a hybrid as gorgeous as you say that to me is giving me confidence for the future." Junji then looked up at the sky, and observed as the stars were starting to appear again. "The stars are coming."

She gave a soft smile "Yes thank you for the compliment I'm at the same level as you I just don't think I'm ready just yet as there is just too much danger around but just as you said someday I'll have one just not now I suppose and yes Junji someday you will find one that's perfect for you just have confidence in yourself and you will get there probably much faster then me I am still young but as gorgeous as that to me it will probably be more difficult for me because I'm part wolf but I'm not worried" she smiled as she could see the stars as she glowed brightly now as her light blue eyes showed more clearly as a suddenly wind blew.