• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wilderness {Discussion}

To be honest though, you skipped to the next day when Shadz and Celeste (?) were talking, just because you were impatient.

And stop being passive aggressive :/ Its pretty rude.

Well, I'm still attempting to get my post up since I'm a bit slow due to illness and other things. (Plus it is extremely confusing when we have people that are not there on the time skip...)

wherever there is an RP where you can be Pokemon......
..... you will find me there.

name: Remot
species: Rotom
appearance: Regular Rotom with a cracked antenna thingy, usually seen dragging along an empty Rotom Dex. The Rotom Dex is also broken, due to the crash.
personality: This guy is kinda just there most of the time, but will warm up to you. Believe me, he will. He's the kinda 'mon who makes jokes about mortality and stuff like that.
He's kinda like pretty much all of the other things i use for things
other: Pretty sure ghosts don't need to eat. Correct me if I'm wrong, or if we just need him to be hungry for the sake of the RP.

I really like Rotom Dex.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
xD
I think ghosts would have gender, if the thing that died had a gender. But, IDK, I don't believe in them.
WELCOME TO THIS RP
(Which is sorta dead.)

My character's way of maintaining energy is through conversion of water and air here. (And he's a machine so there would be no reason for him to eat especially considering he ain't even got any organic stuff in him...)

I'll try to reply as soon as possible after that time skip.

I think you might've replied to the wrong thread. This isn't a Pokemon RP. Look at the first post, and if you're interested in joining this RP, there's a bio sheet included.

Wait, never mind. XD I was thinking you replied to one of my RPs. Not sure if this one is technically dead or not though...

Name: Naga
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: A normal average looking Sylveon but has a straight fur of hair covering her right eye
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Sweet
Other: Is blind in her right eye which she is misjudged for by others and also received a rupture and a broken bone to her back right leg from the crash but wears a brace on it as it bothers her from time to time. She also wears glasses.

Last edited:
Dude there's an edit button at the bottom of your post. I would recommend to use it, espeacially now that you have posted five times in a row. Also, I might wanna wait for some interaction.

Name: Destiny
Species: Espeon
Appearance: She has a white bow around her neck and her tail, otherwise just a normal espeon.
Personality: She's very tranquil and calm, but can be absolutely DOMINATED in just a poke from a fully evolved Pokemon. Despite her usual calm attitude, she can get random at times. She imitates others because she desires to 'fit in.'
Other: In the plane crash, she'll be VERY injured and in need of help.

I have 3 charaters I want to use if it's not too late.

Names (In order): Akemi, Gen, Della
Species: Gardevoir, Mismagius, Delphox
Appearances: Akemi has a golden bowtie, Gen has a purple cloak and Della has a red cap and witch hat
Personalities: Akemi is serious but a bit peppy, Gen is mysterious but proud at times, Della is wise but fun-loving
Other: Akemi, Gen and Della escaped injuries as Akemi and Della can teleport and Gen is a ghost.