• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wilderness {Discussion}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
RP THREAD: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-wilderness-rp.18258/

Setting:
A plane glides through the clouds in a normal route between two large towns. Everything is going fairly well. In fact, it would be quite nice, as the plane happened to be one the most luxurious planes out there, even if you were in economy. The airline, Skylimo, was known for it's quality flights. However, alarms start to beep in the cockpit. All of a sudden, the plane smashes down into forests, near an L shaped lake.

The story begins with the few survivors crawling out of the rubble. Can you survive the wilderness?

Rules:

• Follow all Pokécharms rules.
  • This is a pokemon-only world. No humans, sorry.
  • You can play up to 3 characters at a time.
  • Romance is allowed, in fact I kind of want it to happen, but just don't take it too far. (Don't go more than making out...)
  • This is a plane-crash, so you probably are injured.
  • This is the wild, don't just take food out of no-where

Bio Sheet:

Name: Enter Name Here
Species: Enter Species Here
Appearance: Enter Appearance Here
Personality: Enter Personality Here
Other: Enter any random information here

MY CHARACTER:

Name: James
Species: Dewott
Appearance: James is a shiny Dewott, meaning he was kind of bullied because he wasn't normal. He is also a lot smaller, making him more vulnerable.

Personality: Kind of in the middle of introverted and extroverted. He is generally fun to be around, most of the time. Is also kind of weak and easy to push around. James is also a teenager which causes him to have spikes of sadness every once in a while.
Other: I kind of want there to be a female teenager because romance.

Please read the rules, and I hope this RP will be fun for all who joins. The rp thread will be created once some people join.

Anyone you think would join?
Tag them below.

Regards,

@JamesDaFluffyOtter

Last edited:
I decided my character and then saw your "other" xD

Lol it's still the same though.

Name: Typta / Tipps / Tiptap
Species: Ralts
Appearance: A normal sized Ralts, except for having a pink dress.
Personality: Really shy at first but kind when she opens up. She was bullied at school for being "the small one". She is already entering her teenage years, but she hasn't evolved yet.
Other: So here's your teenage female I guess. She might evolve, just to let you know :p

Name: Comet
Species: Rockruff
Appearance: A normal, average Rockruff but has a patch of dark brown fur, shaped like a star on her left shoulder.
Personality: She’s pretty independent and resourceful. She doesn’t like asking for help and would rather figure things out herself. She’s very optimistic and bubbly.
Other: She’s a teenager, but she has absolutely no idea which form she wants to evolve into. Most likely Midnight Form...

Is it too late to join?

Name:
Shadz
Species: Zoroark
Appearance: A shiny Zoroark with a tatter, indigo scarf around his neck, and an eye patch on his left eye.
Personality: Cheerful and easy-going, Shadz is a passionate youth who takes pride in his abilities. Shadz is also proven to be someone who prefers proving his worth through action and not words. He also
enjoys lending a helping hand or a listening ear to those in need. He is known to take the initiative to ask after a person's well-being after he perceives them to be in a troubled frame of mind. Shadz is also known to harbour a weakness against women, particularly those whom he considers beautiful. This weakness of his has caused him to be the willing victim of women who seduce him into giving up both his wealth and material possessions. He reveals that the lady proprietor of a provisions store has duped him into making purchases of more supplies than he actually required. Thankfully, Shadz's weakness to beautiful women does not extend to his skill in battle, where he has no qualms about taking up arms against female opponents.
Other: He's slightly on the older side of teenagehood, I think I'll make him 18.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
xD
(That RP lasted for a while, it was pretty fun. Somehow my character, who was an Osahwott, because that's my favorite pokemon, survived nearly getting killed three times in a row. Yes..)

Oh, oh,me!!
Name:switch
Species: Treecko
Appearance:always carries around a sceptilite
Personality: very brave,can go evil sometimes but always shakes it off

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Wait for me if you accept me xd
I had to decide between chimchar, oshawott, and treecko but then the other are taken so my decision is made.

Name: Kyle
Species: Monferno
Appearance: Regular appearance of a Monferno but he wears tattered fingerless gloves.
Personality: Always fired up (Ha pun one point for me xd) and ready for a fight. When he meets someone though, he's very shy at the beginning he'll warm up to you. But when you get him mad, he'll use his iron fist (ha another one I'm on fire, and another one on a streak).
Other: He's around the age of 15, he was lost in the airport and they thought he looked fancy so he got a free pass in a horrible luxurious plane.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cool. Go write a response if you want to.
(NOTE: THERE ARE NO HUMANS IN THIS WORLD. So you can change your other section!)

Yes, I deserved the Osahwott evolution. He's mine! xD

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I have but I got a free pass because "I'm so fancy, you already know, I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo"

Well, since I got permission to use my fan made Pokémon, be prepared to see a lot of information!

*All unknown information may be revealed in the RP with the correct action and/or conversation triggering it.

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Itonidon / Lil' Cleaner Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he appears to look rather young even to the trained eye.
Native Region: His native region is Huniaru, a fan made region based off of China and its relevant events and setting.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Cleansing Wash, Vacuum Draw, Sud Spreader.
Ability: Synchro Drive (Countering an enemy attack significantly increases the Pokémon's focus, as the power of the next move used is doubled. This is the signature ability of Itonidon and its evolution family.)
Appearance: Itonidon is a small, mostly humanoid Pokémon that resembles a robot. He has a primarily gray body and a slightly large head to body ratio. He has solid green eyes, and his mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are two flat, perfectly circular protrusions on the sides of his head that are in the shade of a cloudy gray. His arms and legs are modest sized, as his hands each have five small fingers while his feet have five baby-sized toes. Both of his hands and feet seem to lack any claws or nails upon closer inspection and are in the shade of a cadet gray. His moderate sized, thin tail is shaped like a squeegee upon closer analysis. It is mostly a gray tube that is flexible and made for the purpose of transfering water and other materials in and out of his body and/or other areas. The end is shaped like a smooth rubber blade, though it is slightly more thicker to allow more room for cleaning and for another prime function of his.
Personality: [To be revealed in the RP as this can change depending on the circumstances.]
Love Relations?: [None at the moment, though this may be subject to change, but it is highly unlikely it will.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: He is a secret starter Pokémon for the region of Huniaru.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self or Single Ally
Range: 15 Meters from user if on Ally
Description: The user purifies themselves or another Pokémon from all impurities and harm inflicted from before. The move's potency is increased when the target has more debuffs and status conditions.
Effects: Heals the target by 25% max HP without debuffs and up to 75% max HP while also gradually removing all debuffs and status conditions.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 10% to 90% (Depending on attack's power, this is the success rate of this move.)
Power Points: 10
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Can be used up to 10 Meters from self
Description: The user gathers in a substantial amount of energy and draws in all incoming attacks to absorb the attack. However, absorbing too much power from the attack can sometimes backfire, so choose wisely when to execute this move!
Effects: After absorbing an attack successfully, the energy is stored from the amount of damage the attack would have inflicted. The energy can be used to increase an attack's power or simply heal one's self. Absorbing too much power will inflict double the damage the attack would have otherwise inflicted and stun the Pokémon for a brief amount of time.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 1−45 x 10 (Damage scales with range.)
Accuracy: 5% to 75% (Accuracy scales with range.)
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy / Multiple Enemies (This attack can hit multiple enemies due to the attack's wide spread.)
Range: Up to 0.5 Meters (Effective range before power and accuracy start to fall.)
Description: An advanced move that some species of Water-type Pokémon learn later in their teenage or even adult years. The user launches a salvo of lathered bubbles on the target. This move is excellent for using against hordes of wild Pokémon due to its ability to hit multiple Pokémon at once.
Effects: No secondary effects.

Name: Kayla
Species: Steenee
Appearance: Normal Steenee but dark blue eyes. 30cm shorter than a normal Steenee.
Personality: A little shy but likes to meet people. Quite timid. Often assumes things. A bit clumsy. Overall she is a friendly and humorous Steenee.
Other: Is Kayla allowed to have her leg broken when she wakes up?

Name: Celeste
Species: Meowstic
Appearance: She's anyone's normal Meowstic, with her fluffed up fur and smug expression. Though, she wears an orange scarf that she refuses to take off unless needed desperately to. Other than that, a perfectly normal teenage Meowstic.
Personality: Despite others of her own kind being mean and prissy, she's quite nice. Not much of an introvert, but an extrovert, liking to be in large groups of people.
Other: If alone for long enough, she'll start to become scared. She's also scared of most loud noises, and sudden approaches.

Name: Kip
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Kip's coloring varies a lot from your normal Sylveon, even your normal shiny Sylveon. Where his fur would normally be pink, it is gray. He has white fur where it would be a light peach, and the tips of his feelers are yellow. Kip wears thin glasses and yellow boots.
Personality: The tiniest bit shy, but he has a right to be after being pushed away for his distinctive color palette so often.
Other: Kip's sustained a head injury from the crash.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cool, didn't see ya before.

ANNOUNCMENT:
I suggest going to sleep already to skip to the day...

I just want to skip to day for the action to start...

Last edited:
Well that'll be easy since my robotic Pokémon doesn't exactly need as much sleep if he's inactive. (Though too little sleep will cause him to get cranky and stuff.)