• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

I don't collect plushs... pushy? Plushie?plusheseses?! I'm not sure what the proper plural for plush is.

I have socks in my room! Do you? I dont have a lot of stuff in my room...

nope, not me

I have a broken laptop in my room, do you?
(I broke the screen by accident when I stepped on it in the middle of the night WXP, not to worry, not the laptop I use for internet, a second I used for watching videos, luckily I had another backup W7)

No... I have a broken cell phone In my room though. Despite being broken there's just some things you can't get rid of. I think.

I have multiple boxes in my room. Do you?

yep
empty boxes of various candy, a strawberry cheesecake, and a frozen dinner
I'm terrible at cleaning recycle

I have a custom made shiny plush, do you?
(its a shiny Zorua)

Heavens no! (No spicy stuff in my house. Except some medium salsa in the kitchen fridge.)
giphy.gif

I have a tv in my room, do you?

not anymore, got rid of mine almost 5 years ago when I didn't used it anymore
all I need is a laptop and YouTube

I have a red plate in my room, do you?

I do not have a calendar in my room. I have a calendar in the hallway and in the kitchen but I never use them.

I have a ceiling fan in my room, do you?

Three. Yep. I'm special.

I have two pairs of glasses in my room that

I only legally need to wear when I'm driving. Luckily I never get pulled over which means I don't really have to wear them and the cops don't have to know... I do wear them when I drive. Please don't call the cops.

I do own reading glasses - three pairs or more

I have two pair of shoes in my room, do you?
(yep, two, one for work and one for everyday)

No. I trained my dog to bury under my neighbor's house. Just kidding. Yes! I have a trash can in my room. Its mostly filled with pencil shaving, butter finger wrappers.

I have a yoyo I'm my room, do you?

Noooo... they are on one of my my desks but calling them neatly stacked is like calling this neatly stacked
messy-cluttered-office-desk-260nw-697159354.jpg

The person below me has owns atleast 1 philosophical book.
Bonus points if you have more than one!

nope, the few books I had (Goosebumps) I donated to a local Thrift Store, I don't own any 'psychical' books - all my reading is done online (wikipedia, fan fics, or news articles)

I have four sets of nail clippers in my room, do you?