• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

Shouldn't admit it, yes I do, mainly recycle (empty soda bottles, and empty cardboard boxes from food - luckily no garbage)

I have a non-Pokemon plush, do you?
*actually more of 12 of them*

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I have glow in the dark butterfly stickers on my wall, but no stars on my ceiling.

I have a sewing kit in my room, do you?

I don't go to the zoo...not in a while atleast.

I have dog treats in my room, do you?
(I don't eat them myself ofcourse! They are for my dog... nothing out of the ordinary...)
source.gif

Strangely yes... I was going to say no but I saw one on a shelf in my room.

The person below me has a picture of either a currently owned pet or previously owned pet on their wall. (I have a picture of a 5 year old me with with my first dog on my wall)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Does a painting of my dog that I made at the age of nine count? (so, five years ago. yes, I still have the same dog.)

I have a handmade quilt in my room, do you?

Yes but its torn and ripped here and there. I don't know how to sew so it just sits in the closet.

I have a rokushakubo (6 ft. Staff, it looks like this) in my room, do you?
61RbFuKOfkL._SY550_.jpg

My laptop is sitting on a cardboard box... i got two walls with shelves built into shelves them though.

I have a dreamcatcher on my wall in my room. Do you?

No... I don't really collect plushies... I used to have a treeco plush but it's at my parents house on a shelf. (Just a regular one)

I have an unopened pack of socks that I never open or wear ever. Sometimes I look at them and think to myself "... one day". Sadly though that day never came. Do you have any unopened pack of socks you insist on never opening?

not at the moment, all of mine are open

I have a 3-in-1 printer/scanner/copier in my room, do you?
(I use he scanner more than anything)

No... the only time I ever really owned legos is when I was a kid and I mostly just enjoyed leaving the occasional Lego out for bare footed people to step on. Nobody ever found out I was doing it on purpose.

I have a unopened can of soda in my room, do you?

I have a tv desk? Actually I'm pretty sure that's just a table. I have 2 desks in the room next to my room but not technically in my room.

I got febreeze in my room, do yooooou?

You cant think? I'm running out of stuff...

I got my laptop in my room. So yes

I have A sketchbook in my room, do you?
(I use mine to practice my Japanese and chinese writing. )

Fun fact: roughly 70%-80% of both chinese and Japanese use the same characters with the same meaning! Different pronunciation though.

Ha! I completely forgot...

No. It's a broken black one. I've procrastinated on getting a new one.

I got a lot of water bottles in my room do you?
Two packs of 32. I like taking some to karate and giving everyone water. (Its a small class so it lasts a while.) Plus I like to add the flavor stuff in the water when I'm at home... (this response is a lot longer than it should be. The fact that I'm pointing it out in the same post doesn't help.)