• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Walking Pokemon: A Zombie RP

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
G.K. grimaced. "So you can't remember," he thought. He ripped open a candy bar.
"I've lost track of time," he muttered, taking a bite. He put his magazines back into his guns. "Are you starting to get your memories back?"

Mik scrunched up her face in concentration before sighing "No..." Saffi giggled at her which made her groan "Dont laugh at me. Your all mean." She said before grabbing her bag's strap and dragging it towards her but then it moved which Mik ignored until a red device float out of it. For some reason Mik wanted to grab the thing and hit it's mute button. "Honeykins are you alright?" The device asked, it was a Rotom inside a Pokedex apparently.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. stared at the RotomDex. He grimaced. "So you know her," he said. "I'm sorry to tell you, but one of the zombies got to her." He took a bite of the chocolate. "She won't turn, but she's forgotten her memories. We also had to amputate the arm."

Bailey looked up, annoyed, rolling her eyes.
"Maybe wait for me? Just a suggestion?" She muttered, running to the center.

The world around her seemed surreal, gone were the pretty flowers and Pokemon strolling around and that grandma who played the violin for tips. Now grayish shells of what used to be a lively human, with a past and a family, maybe a girlfriend, whose eyes lit up whenever she saw him.

Now, his eyes glazed over. His mind numb. His time done.

But the intention of hurting this girl was there.
"Shit." Bailey muttered, grabbing her trusty throwing knife.
The zombie staggered towards her, sharp stick in hand.

Bailey launched her knife, leaving it indented into the zombie's wrist. He barely took note of it, continuing to trip forward.
Bailey stepped back, bracing herself for the blow.

"Where's ol' Justy when I need her..." Bailey thought aloud, planning her strategy.
Bailey whipped out a 2 foot long coil of barbed wire.
Many wondered how she kept such a weapon easily tucked into her belt loop, but she specially bought this barbed wire whip.
It was tightly wrapped, with spikes sharper and more painful than generic barbed wire. There was a small handle so she wouldn't cut herself.

Bailey could do many things.
Well, on the training dummies, she only tried a clean choke through the head. But maybe she'd play it cool.

Her hand gripped the rope of sharp spikes, knuckles tense and white as snow from the tension.

With strong reflexes, she cut through the zombies head: one clean cut from a fast whip. A rush of air fell over her, followed by a satisfied smirk.
"Machineel, did you see that! That was cool! I feel so badass, like Michonne from The Strolling Dead!" Bailey exclaimed.
"Cro..."

Before Bailey could question her Pokemon, the Crogunk swiftly jumped forward, slicing through the rest of the zombie's head.
"Hm, guess I should've used more power..."
And with that, Machineel and Bailey ran, ready for what was to come.

Mik groaned "Ugh! Now that I remember." She said scowling at the stump "So Rotom if you do know me then tell me about my past." The dex scanned her stump "Well~ your from the Strange Family, the co-inventors of many vehicles and machinery. You have a twin sister. The family mansion is located in Iron Island which is closed down by your family members. You have five Pokémon one of them is Chastiefol." The device gestured at the Decidueye "You also had voice recorded journals but I think its best if you listen to them with your headphones. They are personal." The dex said before floating up and scanning the room. "No more hotties here. But there's a few outside. There is also a girl out there too. Look dangerous, doesn't seem to posed as a threat but it will depend." Mik sigh before standing up. "Lets barricade first." She suggested as she walked towards the Mart of the center.

"Argh!" Mik stopped in her tracks as a zombified human charge at her only to be held back by the chains that was wrap around its neck and ankles. Mik felt something snapped in her, as her eyes grew dull and her emotions drained away "Assassin Mode..." the Rotom whispered as it began recording. Mik took out a hidden kunai from her jacket's pocket and stamped it on the zombie's head, effectively killing it. She blink out of her trance and looked down at the dead zombie "Well that was..." she turned over her companions. The Decidueye didn't look surprise and the child looked as if she saw something cool happened "Wow, big sister. How did you do that? You just kill that zombie so easily with one hand." She exclaimed running towards her.

Mik looked down at the child in amusement "I... I... How old are you kid?" Saffi looked up at her with a smile "I'm 9 and my name's Saffi!" She declared hugging Mik. "Your clingy." She commented. Whoever she is in the past, she doesnt want to know but it also essential if she wanted to survive with her... friends.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. had been outside, shooting any zombies that came near the cafe. He threw his empty wrapper in the trash can. He had decided to call them UD's, short for UnDeads. It was better than calling them zombies. He gazed around the center, taking advantage of no one being there. He got some healing items from the mart and the back, and he also raided the cash register when no one was looking. He ripped open yet another candy bar, sinking his teeth into the chocolate. Just a habit. He went back into the center, putting all of his guns back into their proper places.
"Hey, I'm going down to the survival store to stock up," he exclaimed. "You know, get some better weapons."

Mik nodded as she and Saffi shuffle to the backdoor. "We'll be raiding the center's vehicle and find some more supplies." She looked at G.K with a gaze that clearly says 'You-better-come-back-alive.' Before walking out of the backdoor which lead to the garage of the center.

Saffi stayed behind she looked at G.K for a couple of second before running towards him. She hugged his waist and give him a blue Pokégear. She gave him a bright smile as she held up a pink one "My Uncle gave me those to communicate in case I got lost in the forest. I called it North Star, since the voice of my uncle helps me to get back home by the help of the device. That's why as long as you have North Star, you could always found yourself with your friends." She said before following after Mik.

Mik watched as Rotomdex scanned the area "Clear." It said before turning on its flashlight, which lessen the dimness of the room. Mik felt someone grabbed the hem of her jacket, looking down she saw the messy blonde hair of Saffi, she sigh "You are clingy..." she then proceed to check the two vehicles. One was the ambulance and the other was the delivery truck of the Mart with another truck for the cafe. She whistle in awe before checking the delivery truck first, she opened the it with much difficulty because of disability and her height "On times like this I really wish that puberty didn't hate me so much..." she whispered to herself earning her a weird look from Saffi. Rotom float towards her after scanning the truck's boxes "What you need is a replacement? And I found better one." The device said floating on the box that most likely housed the 'replacement'.

Mik helped Saffi to get on the truck before raising an eyebrow on Rotom. She walked towards the box only to see a sleek rectangular black case. She took it out with Saffi helping as best as she could. She laid it on the ground and run her fingers on the its surface, before opening it. Her eyes widen as she looked up to Rotom who grinned at her. She took the object out of the box, it was robotic arm. "Wow..." she said before her face paled "Wait a minute, with every luck that a person gets there is always the alternative where they will be struck by an incredibly bad luck." Saffi giggled "Let's cross that bridge when we get there. C'mon, big sis, try it on!" The child exclaimed as she looked at Mik excitedly, who chuckled at her antics. "Are you sure your 9?" She said before putting the robotic arm on, she grinned as but then realized something "How am I going to control this when its not even connected to my nerves system?" the Rotom chuckled "Allow me."

Rotom got out of the dex before 'possessing' Mik's robotic arm. Mik felt a tingling feeling on her stump and for a moment she felt as if she didn't lose an arm at all. The robotic arm took the color orange and Rotom's blue eyes were located where the robotic arm was connected to her stump, a bluish aura momentarily surround the arm before taking shape into headphones which Rotom put on Mik's head. 'This will be our way of communication. Cool, huh?" Rotom asked proud of itself.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. wandered into the store. "Better get some weapons for everyone," he thought.
He had picked up a survival pack, and began filling it. He stuffed in guns, bullets, knives, machetes, and other various weapons. You name it, he probably packed it. He dragged the pack out of the store (literally), it weighing down on him. It was the size of both his legs quadrupled.
"There has to be a better way to carry this," he thought. He looked around at the surrounding stores.
"Fishing Gear... Tom's Tool Department... Bike Shop..." He smiled.

Fifteen minutes later he had managed to hotwire a motorbike and attach a wagon to it. He pulled out behind the Center, pulling open the garage with brute strength. He looked up. "Fancy meeting you here."

Mik turn to the garage door that was nearly turn apart and saw G.K. She wave her robotic arm which was attached to the, now normal Pokédex. Saffi gave out a huge smile before running towards G.K giving him a hug.

"We got three trucks. I remove everything that is useless and keep the ones that is essential. Me and Saffi will be traveling on the ambulance, we also found a healing system in that truck which Saffi surprisingly knew how to operate." Mik reported as she stared at the dex.

'8/7/XX
I had successfully done my sixth kill. Although I reported that I didn't get the egg so my mission were entitled as Failure. I receive my punishment right after my report. What my folks didn't know is that I smuggled the egg in my room and was currently taking care of it. I don't know why I did it but my instinct told me that this egg will become something important, something close to me. Maybe even more important than my sister. But my goal will not change. I will get my sister out of this hellish mansion and we'll travel the world without being controlled by our parents or the 'Underworld'. We'll be living normally.'

As Rotom finished Journal #6, Mik remove the plug and stuff the dex back to her back pack. She was glad that Saffi or anyone else didn't heard her entries. They were morbid and... crazy, that if one of her companions hear they will abandoned her. She doesn't want to be alone. She shook her head, and sent G.K a half-hearted grin "You know if you just told us that your going to the hunter store because there is no such thing as 'survival' store then you could have invited us. Did you at least grab some sniper rifles?"

(OOC: Just to be clear. "Hi." Telepathic communication or Rotom speaking. 'Hi.' My journal entries that I will only hear due to Rotom's plasma headphones.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

He grinned, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, but yeah. I got some of those..."
He dumped the gigantic pack on the floor, revealing several weapons, including machine guns, sniper rifles, handguns, and several types of melee weapons. There was now a pile of weapons, ammunition, and add-ons on the floor which reached up to G.K.'s knees.

Mik scanned the whole loot until her eyes landed on three sniper rifles. She grabbed one "PGM: Hécate II. Weigh about 13.42 pounds with the length of 54.3 inches." She said before laying it back down and grabbing the other one "This one is PGM: 338. Weigh about 7.5 kg with the length 39.8 inches." She looked at the larger rifle which she didn't bother grabbing "PGM: Ultima Ratio Hecate II." She said before sighing.

She loaded the PGM:338 and sling it over her shoulder. Before grabbing the first gun and it's magazines as well as the PGM:338. She put her chosen weapons on the box that housed her robotic arm earlier. The box was thankfully long enough to store the weapons and it's ammunition.

"I suppose you wouldn't mind me getting more weapons, right?" Mik asked as she held up a Colt Government Model pistol. "Oh, oh can I have these, big brother?" Saffi chimed in holding a BB gun.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. didn't hear. He was putting a silencer on an LR-300. He turned around, seeing Mik with a pistol. He shrugged.
"You can have that if your sister lets you," he said, putting a laser aim on his gun. He slung it over his back, testing a couple of knives on a slab of wood. He found an interest in a sword called a falcata, which he put at his side. "Now... I got to go do something."

He went back to the cafe, where he got some samples. A small tentacle fragment from the zombified Tentacool, and two fingernails; one from the zombified severed hand, and the other from the corpse of the zombified trainer. He walked down the street to the college.
He walked through, killing UD's as he went, taking more samples.
Finally getting to the chemistry room, he went in, retrieving as many samples as possible. They were all still in good condition. He switched on the centrifuge, turned on the torch, and started to get to work.

After about five minutes, he had extracted pure infected DNA. Now came the tricky part.

Restoring it to normal.

Mik shrugged as she grabbed the gun in Saffi's hand "I could allow you but you should first work on your aim. By using this." She held up a sling shot. Saffi nodded grabbing the sling shot and searched for a target "Hey Saf if it's alright to ask. Are you alone here?" The child stop as she looked down in sadness "I-I got lost when the outbreak happened. My uncle was a biologist professor so he was at the college when it happened. When I got there he left me in a closest and told me not to go outside but I got hungry so I had no choice." Mik hum as she grabbed the case that consist of the sniper rifle and putting it in the ambulance "A biologist... Hey what do you say we go to the college he works at and look for him? He might still be a living." Saffi smiled and nodded.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"Attempt number three hundred and fifty seven."
G.K. attempted another mix in chemicals. He placed the tray underneath the microscope, staring at the cells. He watched them change as a result of the chemicals, but they didn't resort to normal. He cursed.
"Better try again," he muttered, intent on reaching his goal. He added some more solution.
"Attempt number three hundred and fifty eight."
He watched the molecules change. They started to morph, grow, change size, and then stopped.
He cursed.
Then they became normal. His eyes widened. His jaw dropped. He stood up, extending his fist into the sky.
"#### YES!!!! OH SWEET MERCY!!!! SON OF A B#### I GOT IT!!!! YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"THIS APOCALYPSE IS OVER!!!!!!!"
He screamed so loud the entire city might as well have heard him.

"No it's not." Mik stated as she appeared with Saffi and a Kirlia. "The UDs are already dead G.K. The only people you can save are those who have minor scratches and don't forget the magical properties of every Pokémon out there. There DNAs are so complex they might be immune to your cure." She then looked out of the window where the UDs started gathering "Oh and look you have visitors."

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. looked out the window. He cursed in his head. He turned around. "What are you two doing here anyways..."
There was someone behind them. A man with a large stature. He pulled a gun on the person standing there.
"GET BACK!" He yelled.

Mik eyes widen sensing someone behind them, she immediately hugged Saffi as she pull them down to the floor allowing G.K for a better shoot. Saffi looked at the zombified man and her eyes widen "U-uncle..."

Mik glared at G.K "Shoot now!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. had another idea. He already had a syringe filled with his makeshift cure. He tackled the guy, plunging his syringe into his neck. He pushed in, backing away. He noticed something. The skin was getting its tan color back. Life slowly started to return to the eyes.
G.K.'s heart pounded.

"I think it's working..."

(Warning gore)
Mik growled "Weren't you listening!" She watched as the UD man began to turn to normal but his bitten parts started to stream out blood. She covered Saffi's eyes. As the man's life returned so was his consciousness, he started to make choking sounds as blood pour out of his mouth, he looked at himself before screaming in agony.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. couldn't take it anymore. He shut his eyes as he pulled his gun, putting the guy out of his misery. The job was finished. He took off his goggles, wiped tears from his eyes, covered them back up, packed away the equipment, and left the room.

He put his hood up, running to the Center. He got on the motorbike he had stolen, and biked to the abandoned Gym. He got in, unpacked the stuff, and continued to work.

Mik only stared at the dead, really dead man as she hugged the sobbing little girl. She looked around the lab and stared at G.K's previous work. She gesture her Kirlia, Lancelot, to comfort the girl. She looked at the sample, the one with the successful cure, "Impressive, he really did it. Too bad, it can't cure the Undead." Then she noticed the sample turned back to being rotten, only this time it started growing moss like substance and fungus. Her eyes widen as she heard a groan behind her.

Slowly she turn around only to see the dead man turn back to being a zombie but this time it looked more like a walking dead log from how many fungus and moss like substances that covered its injured parts. She then heard Saffi's screams which attracted the UD's attention. "Lancelot teleport her out of here!" The Kirlia nodded and grabbed the girl before disappearing leaving Mik with the UD.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. remembered. The UD's near the college. He quickly put something together; a gas that would only destroy the undead; it smelled like a banana to a living person, giving them an adrenaline rush. The best he could do. He hopped onto his motorbike, riding back. He took off his silencer. He shot down a large number of them, releasing one of his zombie-killing bombs.
"YOUR MOTHERS WERE #######!!!"
All of them focused their vision on him. Even the ones in the building. He tried to shoot them all. He spotted Mik in the window. He nodded at her, shooting the one that was next to her. They were all focused on him now.
He breathed in the gas, being filled with adrenaline. He did a backflip.
"FRESH G.K. BRAND FLESH AND BRAIN HERE!" He screamed, shooting as he went. He watched them rot from his gas, even attracting more zombies. His adrenaline was high. To anyone else, they would see a kid surrounded by zombies. To G.K., it was an average day. He reloaded his gun, and kept shooting.
They continued to fall. The last one fell, and he sighed. Then he was hit.
One of them pierced his jacket, scratching his skin. He shanked it with a knife. They were all dead, but he had a bigger problem.

He gulped. He took out a syringe. He stared at it. He could feel the infection grasping his mind. He couldn't take it.

He injected himself.

Mik flinched as the glass shattered and a bullet zoomed in, which killed the UD. She took a shaky breath before running to the window and saw G.K having a killing spree in a gas terrain. She sniffed and smelled a faint scent of... banana. Suddenly she slowly felt a familiar rush in her. Adreline.

She took her sniper rifle and position it on the windowsill as she watched G.K in a more zoomed up view. She gave a small smile as she saw G.K won, single handedly but... she saw the one UD scratched him and she was too slow to save him. Something snapped in as she saw one more UD took a corner and was about to charge at GK but she shot it right on the head. The UD's head was blast off as the sound of thunder followed. She looked back at GK only to see him inject himself with his cure. She sigh in relief.

Pro Hero Dekiru

He didn't know whether or not it would work. His arm started to go numb. Then, out of nowhere, It screamed with pain
"AUGH!!!" The adrenaline from the gas still lingering in the air mixed with the chemicals in his skin, changing him.
He clutched his arm, falling to his knees. His eyes throbbed, turning a lighter shade. He could feel the chemicals rushing through his blood, inside his veins. Finally...

...he collapsed.

Mik gasp as she saw G.K scream in pain and collapsed. She was about to leave to go to him but she was stop when she heard moans and groans down the hallway. She took a step back before releasing Chastiefol "Cover me." The Decidueye nodded plucking a couple of feather arrows from his wing and faced the door. Mik repositioned herself and shot a couple of incoming UD, keeping them away from G.K but... "Only three more bullets..." Mik said to herself as she pulled the bolt-action.

Soon, there were more bullets, hitting some more UD through a wall, before someone cursing very loudly and a flash. "Dang it! I can never get this to work." said a familiar voice as Leonidas, now as a Lucario, bursting through a wall. "Dang that hurt." he was, bleeding in his leg, arm, face and his chest. "Wow, I should stop crashing through walls," He said jokingly. He then pulled out is magnum from who knows where, and preceded to fire at the UD again and again. His magazines could hold 17 bullets each. The bullets had electric coating on them and a fmg cover, for more damage.

"Well his a goner..." Mik whispered as her Kirlia returned "Lets go" Lancelot nodded before teleporting them to the center. Once she was there Saffi immediately hugged her, she hugged her back before getting the medic van ready. She was sweating bullets by the end of it and Saffi was close to passing out. She immediately carried the girl on the shotgun seat, strapped her seat belt and getting on the driver seat.

They soon had company. Leonidas had tagged along after changing into a Meowstic, right into the back of the van. "You neow, you shouldn't leave your company behind, that was rude," Leonidas said, being sarcastic. He then fell asleep right after, as all of his energy was taken up.