• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Walking Pokemon: A Zombie RP

Inspired by The Walking Dead and other Zombie movies.
In this universe, Sinnoh is overrun by Zombies. A trainer down in Eterna and a meth experiment gone wrong. If you're bitten, if limb is not cut off, you'll turn. If a Zombie stratches you, you have a small chance of turning. Zombies are pale in color and are intelligence. They act similarly to humans, but they spare no emotion; and do not hesitate to kill. They usually forget some of the things done as humans. Zombies can be good or bad, but their sense of mortality is weak, and more often than not they're bad, as they don't remember times of being good. Limbs easily fall apart but they feel no pain. A blow to the head will take them down.
Zombies can be people or Pokemon, but they act about the same way. Zombie Pokemon won't obey unless trainer is a Zombie as well.

Most pokemon are poison, dark, psychic, fighting, grass, or fire types.

You can RP as a trainer, or a Pokemon. You can turn anytime in the series, but make it realistic.
All rules of Pokemon RPing apply here, but I'll call attention to one specific one: Don't make it too gory. If you're going to make a gory scene here and there, it's okay, just put a warning.
Sign up here! https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-walking-pokemon-discussion.17464/
------------------------------------------------------
All his life she was nothing but a coward.
Such a nerd for being a "zombie conspiracy nut".

They were wrong.

Bailey knew this was going to happen some day: it was a big conspiracy!
She'd spent her whole life researching every book, every sourceful article, all nighters planning her bunker, nights spent watching movie, taking everything into consideration, training herself, catching the perfect pokemon for this scenario, building the most fortified bunker she could, working as a delivery girl just to make sure when this situation came, she'd be prepared.

Bailey sat in her state of the art, almost-perfect base.

The massive thing was a basement making the perfect hideout: canned food to last a year, dried food, beef jerky, survival guides thicker than Harry Potter, panic rooms, clothes, disguises, tunnels, laser protection, knives, crossbows, bows, guns, and Bailey's signature weapon: barbedwire.

While barbed wire wasn't the best weapon, it was her specialty, and could whip through a several training dummy heads.

So if she was so prepared, why was she cradled in a ball, huging her Pokemon in the panic room?

Because this was her greatest fear: and it was a reality?! Bailey should've been robbing shops, but what was she doing? Hiding with her mommy, crying like a baby.

"Cro! Cro!" Bailey's Crogunk, Machineel cried out, upset her owner was crying.

"You're right, Machineel... We have to power through this! I saved thousands of dollars on this bunker, just to die? Let's go!" Bailey jumped up.

Bailey grabbed her barbed wire, some knives, and her hunting jacket and went through a 7 inch metal door, then through a strong metal hallway, a secret passageway, and finally, broke through the final 10 inch thick metal door, through another hallway, and finally, emerged out of a hidden trapdoor.

"Come on, Machineel... Let's kill some zombies.." Bailey smirked, ready to steal stuff and kick ass.

(Warning: Some brutal scene)
Mikaela rubbed her eyes as she hear a faint howl of Snowpoint's daily morning snowstorm which could only mean that it was five in the morning. She stayed in that position for a few more minutes before sitting up slowly due to a bruise on her side. "Oh yeah, the person I assassinated last night know how to kick butt." She chuckle bitterly but winced as she felt a terrible sting on her bruised side, reluctantly she zipped down her zippers and pull her tee so she could get a view of her... Much more bruised up side. Mik wince as she put pressure on the purplish skin.

"Great..." she stood up with difficulty, using the wall of the shed she so conveniently found at the outskirts of town. She pull out a Focus Sash that was supposed to be a gift to one of her Kirlias and wrapped it tightly on her side, she almost lose her balance as a Giga Impact of pain erupted at her side. She breath in deeply and bit her lip, she knew that she wasn't doing the right procedure on taking care of a bruise and she also knew that she was only making it worst. She shrugged it off with a shaky smile 'Oh well, this thing could make me used to the sting and pain. I could heal it once I got home.' She thought to herself before leaving the shed not bothered of the snowstorm.

She pulled her hood up for protection as she continue to limp to towards the town. Once she arrived the storm was already subsiding and the whole town was... deserted. She ignore this fact and immediately enter a drug store which was in a messy state, this she did not ignore "What the- Where in the world is everyone?" She asked limping in. "This place looked like someone broke in and use hurricane or something." She commented as she continue to looked around. Her footsteps were silent as she stood on guard, her free hand fingered a Pokéball in her belt as she walk deeper into the store, pass the counter and scattered shelves.

As she walked towards the door signed as 'Manager' her hand twitched, the one that was holding her injured side, as it went up to the knob. She could feel the sweat sliding down her face as she twist the knob, the door opened revealing a somehow tidy office with scratched walls and scattered papers. She stared at the chair that was turned away from her so she could only stare at the back of it. Mik was frozen on the spot when the chair turned around revealing a corpse being holding a decaying Persian, that was somehow still alive.

'What's going on?!'

"Good, no zombies... Yet... Let's go..." Bailey muttered, running into a drug store.
She tugged the lock, only to see the lock was jammed.
"I hate doing this, but desperate times call for desperate matters..."

Bailey picked up a rock, throwing it at the display window.
She climbed through, wincing as a glass shard slowly dug across her skin, painfully, blood gushing out.

Bailey knew a drugstore didn't have great stuff, but supplies were key... No zombies yet.

She checked the managers office.
Nothing, just some girl and a rotting Persia- wait, what?!

Bailey ducked under a shelf.
"Okay, aim for the head, or the legs so it can't run... Get your whip..." Bailey mumbled, taking out the barbed wire and a knife.
Stealthly, like she trained, Bailey snuck in, throwing a knife.

Bailey spent days throwing knives at dummies, so this came naturally: a clean cut shot in the left paw.
The Persian couldn't walk, and howled as its paw seeped green liquid; knife stuck into paw.
This was Bailey's que. Quickly, she ran up to the Persian, used the desk to flip over the Persian, making her seem cooler although such a move isn't practical, and used her barbed wire to quickly cut through the Persian's neck, taking it out.

Bailey pulled out the knife, cleaning it with the chair.
"What are you doing?! Do you even have a weapon? Who goes off alone to go shopping? You idiot... Well, c'mon, don't just stand there, go to my base. You have a lot to learn, imbecile." Bailey shook her head, motioning the other girl to follow her.

(Warning: Some cuss and gore/brutal scene)
Mikaela blink as she was snapped out of her trance when she heard shattering glass behind her. The corpse like being made it's moved, she tenses and watched as it ducked towards a shadowy corner, she snarled as she ready herself to run to the being but she was stop as a girl run in. Mik realized that the girl threw a knife at the Persian who howled in pain as green liquid gush out of the wound then the girl flipped a desk over the Persian and use a barbed wire to cut it's neck off. 'So cool~' her inner commented as she watch the girl pulled out her knife momentarily forgetting the corpse being in the corner.

"What are you doing?! Do you even have a weapon? Who goes off alone to go shopping? You idiot..." Mik give the girl a 'What the eff?' Look while her inner shouted it inside her mind "Well, c'mon, dont just stand there, go to my base. You have a lot to learn, imbecile." The girl said motioning for her to follow her 'Imbecile?! I will have you know, you scumbag, that I have gutted more than enough living beings in this region to make a mountain pile of corpses!' Her inner shouted as she assess the girl then she saw movement at the corner. She suddenly remember the other corpse being that hide in there. She watch as it run towards the slightly bloody girl, she gritted her teeth as she took out a... yoyo, which is made of a Steelix who's structure is as hard as diamonds.

'With the yoyo's weigh combining the fact that it was made from a Steelix, it will surely knock the being off course.'she launched the yoyo to the creature hitting its head causing it to go flying to the other side of the room. It roared as it charged towards her, Mik quickly let go of her yoyo and took out a kunai that was hidden in her boots. She sidestep the attack and swiftly cut the being's head off but... "ARGH!!!" She shouted in pain clutching her worsening bruised side 'This isn't good.' The head of the creature falls down in front of her giving her a full view of it's decaying head. She sneered at it as she b*tch slapped it away from her sight.

"Not very practical, huh? I guess you're more fucked up than me.... Killing all those people... You know what, you can forget about coming to my fortified lair. A shame, as it fits 20 people and have enough food for a year... See ya, princess!" Bailey laughed.
Bailey took some supplies, filling her bag with canned food, medical supplies, and coffee, the stuff her mom loved.

Bailey ran, smirking as she returned to another passage way leading to her main bunker.
She had some smaller ones scattered around, but none as luxurious as the main base.

(Warning cussing)
Mik's breathes hitch as she watched the girl left she immediately lean on the doorframe "Wait what? She heard inner or did I actually said it aloud?" She asked herself still panting, no one can hear inner as it is her conscience, a part of her that was more abnoxious and carefree. No one but her Psychic Pokémon can hear inner. "And a bunker?" She snorted before going off into a full blown laugh "So what if you have one!? I have a mansion and a more f*cked up family that could finish off an army with only there bare hands!" She laugh again even though the girl was long gone now she still talk as if she had gone crazy "It must be the pain... It's getting in my head..." she mumble standing up "Oh! And your welcome!!!" She shouted leaving the fact that the girl was gone.

She then grabbed an ointment, removed the sash along with the other article of clothing leaving her on her sports bra. She hissed as she saw the much more darker shade of purple on her skin, she was about to rubbed the ointment on the area but stop when she heard one of her Pokéballs open, she turned and saw her Swanna who glared at her seemingly scolding her. She sigh "I'm fine, Wanda." The Pokémon ignore her and took the ointment from her hand, the Pokémon rubbed it's feathery wings on it and apply the medicine on her bruise. Mik watched in amazement as she felt nothing but a mere brushed and cooling feeling of the ointment on her skin 'I guess her feather's is much softer than I thought.'

When Wanda, the Swanna, finished she wrapped a bandaged on the area, pecking Mikaela's hand when she tried to help. Once the bandage was wrap Mik noted that it wasn't as tight as the Focus Sash which is the cause of it's furthering bruising. Mik put on her clothes as slowly as possible and give Wanda some red Pokébeans which she ignored and instead grabbed the girl's wrist, taking her outside. Mik sigh once again putting the beans in a container. "I know~ I had to say thank you for that girl... but didn't you hear her! She's so judgmental I could just rip her head off if it wasn't for my injury!" She shouted angrily but Wanda only gave her a look "Well I wont blame her on that but... how did she heard inner? Or was it me just talking out loud again." Wanda pointed it's wings at her. "Oh..." she then climbed on board on Wanda who flew off into the gray skies "Do you even know where she is?" Mik asked which the Pokémon just shook its head. Mik groan burrowing her face in Wanda's feathers.

(OOC: I'm so sorry for not saying that my character has an inner, a conscience of some kind. Oh yeah and my characters way of speaking is "Wanda."-speech, 'Wanda'-thoughts. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

(Can you put them in italics next time?)
Bailey opened the trapdoor, going down the hallways and doors, and entered her base, sighing with relief.
"That idiot has too much of an ego.. At least I have more supplies..." Bailey sighed, unpacking her supplies.

She went into her bedroom.
It was fairly simple, metal walls, full sized bed with blue sheets, and a closet. Weapons were hung onto the wall.
Bailey hung her barbed wire on the wall, shaking her head.

(OOC: I am really sorry, I'm using a phone so putting things into bold or italics is hard but I'll try. Edited: I modified it a bit.

"Hey Wanda I have better idea..." she said her voice muffled "Lets land here... Now." She commanded, Wanda worriedly looked at her before doing as told. Once they landed she returned the Swanna in her Pokéball and looked at the snow covered trees until she saw the ones with vines hanging from it. She grinned and started climbing up "Argh..." Mik momentarily stiffen as she stay completely still. She waited for the noise but when she didnt hear anything she continue climbing up.

She grabbed one of her Pokéballs "C'mon out, Aki." She called out quietly as she released a Vulpix. The Pokémon looked up at her as she pointed at the tree "Use Secret Power, quietly..." Aki nodded as she turn towards the trunk Mik was pointing at. The Vulpix's body glowed lavender before carefully charging towards the trunk, once the attack collided a decent size hole, enough for Mik to fit. She grin and grabbed the Vulpix "Nice job, Aki." She whispered "Vul-vulpix." Aki answered proudly, as her tail wag.

She looked around once more before jumping in the hole. She landed on a room about the size of an average storage room or shed. She walked inside and sat cross legged in the middle of the room, her Vulpix on her lap, she closed her eyes to get her mind straight. "Rotom..." she called out and she felt her bag wiggled a bit before a Rotomdex flew out "Yes honeykins!?" It asked loudly. Mik glared up at him "Lower your volume down." She said as she looked at the hole entrance "Oh sorry... yes, honeykins?" Mik sigh before looking up to her Rotomdex a serious expression on her face.

"What's going on?" She asked as she glared at the device.

Last edited:
Bailey tied her minty green hair up, reading A World Of The Undead for the 7th time, ready for the future.
"Bailey, you need to relax, dear, this 'zombie obsession' is out of hand! I've tried to put you in therapy, and this is the 9th time you've told me we were in the middle of an apocalypse!" Bailey's mother yelled, taking Bailey's book away.

"No, mom, you don't understand! This is serious!" Bailey pleaded, trying to take her book back.

"Stop pulling excuses out of your ass. Do you have any proof?" Her mother asked, folding her arms.

"Um, I'm covered in blood, and look at this!" Bailey turned on a radio, listening to the report with her mother.

Breath in... and out... Jane took a deep breath as she position her weapon Feel the coldness of your weapon... her finger twitch before finding home on the trigger. As she scanned the sea of zombified individuals on Jubilife, she pick the one that was near a water tank, taking another deep breath, she aim for the head Shot with no hesitation. With a grim determination she make a move to trigger her first bullet . Her first kill.

The bullet was sent flying, towards the zombie... missing it by a hair width and embedded itself to the empty water tank, making a loud sound that echo through the whole area. The zombies made there way to the noise and Jane quickly hide. She gritted her teeth 'Even now, I can not... They still hold humanity inside of them but...' she reposition herself on the other side of the building rooftop, still aiming on the same spot on a different angle.

She aimed, and shoot. No hesitation this time, it found home on the head of two zombies. 'Double Headshot.'

Justice had heard on her radio about the zombies. She had sat around in her room, which was the attic, and looked around. It was an ok room inside; the walls were made of metal, but the metal was painted a beautiful shade of blue. The floor was still wooden, on the inside. Her room had a moderate sized bed, an end table next to her bed, which her Joltik was sitting on, next to the lamp. There was a window that Justice could easily climb through to get to the roof, and that's where she shot zombies from. There was also a pile of books related to video game cheats and zombies, including a fantasy tale called How to Train your Joltik. Other than that, there was a spare bathroom, which held arrows in one of the drawers.

Justice got her bow from under her bed, her Joltik, and a comfortable pillow to sit on. She opened the steel shutter-blinds she had used to cover the window, and they worked properly and kept almost anything from getting in. She took her stance and started firing arrows at random zombies, some of the arrows missing and some of the arrows hitting what Justice intended to hit. Eventually, she had hit every one of the zombies somewhere on the street, other than one holding a screen door and using it as a shield. "Someone's gonna have to get that one..." thought Justice River. She decided to try something.

Justice got her bicycle out of her shed and went for a bicycle ride, trying to potentially run over zombies, or zombie Pokemon. She ran over a zombie Torkoal without realising it was actually a Torkoal. Soon she arrived at Bailey's place, with the wheels of her bicycle covered slightly in blood. She had brought supplies like canned food, and other assorted things. She knocked on the door of Bailey's house.

"Fine. I believe you. I'll regret this, but I believe you." Bailey's mother sighed.
"Now, what's our plan?"

"I've had this plan since age 7... Now, first we'll...." Bailey was cut off by the sound of Justine's bike.
Justine had been her friend for years; their relationship based solely off zombie knowledge.

"I'll get it!" Bailey said, rushing to the door.
"I forgot you had friends..." Bailey's mother grumbled under her breath.

Justice heard Bailey rushing to the door, so she got her stuff ready. However, her Joltik decided it was totally a good time to start crawling all over Justice's arms, and make noise. Justice ignored Joltik and waited for the door to open.

Meanwhile, Joltik. Joltik was hallucinating of being in a dance club with other pokemon-- specifically Cyndaquil. In the hallucination, some strange fusion of Joltiks was the DJ, combining to become as big as a Beartic. Later, Joltik snapped out of it.

Justice was glad her parents were on vacation. She was free to do close to anything she wanted, as long as she killed the zombies.

Bailey opened the door, rolling her eyes when she saw Joltik.
"You still have that thing? He's so noisy!" Bailey exclaimed.
All of a sudden, Bailey's Leafeon came up to her, shouting "Leaf! Eon!" .

"Shut up! Let's get inside..." Bailey mumbled, motioning them into the house.
The house was a small one story house, nothing special.
They spent most money on the bunker, and other small bases located around Sinnoh. Bailey's mother didn't mind too much, as the underground lair was pretty cool. She hated the idea, but grew to like it and started contributing money to create the best bunker possible. They even installed a slide to easily travel underground.

"Heh, I guess those two like each other." said Justice, watching the Leafeon talk to Bailey, and letting her Joltik talk to the Leafeon. Justice stepped in the house, looking around. She left the canned food and supplies on the floor, and said "So, how's it been? Did I interupt you and someone else talking?" She pulled out a hardcover copy of How to Survive in a Zombie Apocalypse and waited for Bailey to say something, eager to get to work doing something. Justice was kind of lost in thought at this point.
Joltik, however, said "What's the difference of a Theater and a Théater?" in pokemon language, to what humans could understand as "Ik! Jolt! Joltik?"

"Yeah. I'm just so dumbfounded zombies existed! After years of research and training, wow!" Bailey gushed, petting Leafeon.
"Don't worry. My state-of-the-art bunker will help us!" She added, thumbing through her book.

Bailey began creating her favorite recipe: Zombie Juice. With touches of caffeine to stay energized but alert, fruit to pump you up and for flavor, and a small amount of chocolate, this drink was perfect. It all came in a can, making it best on the go. Bailey opened it easily, pouring the contents into two cups and added crushed ice. Usually she didn't add this, but this was a special occasion.

"Here." Bailey handed Justice a cup, tuning into the radio report before it cut to music. A stupid Justin Bidoof song. Typical.

Mik scowled as she heard the beginnings of a stupid Justin Bidoof song "Turn it off now, Rotom." She commanded as she lay her cowboy bedroll on the side of her 'Super Secret Base' the Rotomdex flew towards her looking at her in an unreadable expression "What about your family? Your twin?" The dex asked, Mik give the device a blank look before sighing "With the apocalypse on us, I doubt they'll hide there skills when they'll go to the main land, now. And my sister... I'm still going to get here out of there. Then we'll travel the world. On Apocalypse or not."

Aki lay beside her cuddling her in an affectionate and comforting way. Mik sigh once again, gently combing her fingers on the Vulpix's head. Thinking or talking about her sister always gives her a variety of emotions but one emotion seems to always accompany the others. Sadness. "I hope that she's still... well?" Mik stared at the ceiling, made of leaves, of her secret base, deep in thought.

(Warning: Rated M- For gore and cruelty)
'I tried I really did.'

The sun was up but the day looked grim. It's rays did nothing to deter the coldness that creep inside Jane's heart. She walked casually at the streets of Jubilife City, her home for sixteen years, it was cold and quiet. Extremely quiet. She wanted to feel warm, she wanted to feel the scorning feeling of judgmental eyes on her back, no matter how much they hurt at least there alive. She wanted to feel the homey feeling of Grandma Lilys' bakery shop, she wanted to see the only person who accepted her, wanted to smell the scent of fresh bake pastries. But reality never favor anyone.

'But in the end...'

She walked pass a zombie, who only looked at her with its milky white eyes, knowing that she was no threat towards Level 1 Infected. As she walked pass a few more receiving the same actions, she arrived at Route 218 with no zombies on her tail, only a heavy feeling in her chest. She reach a small body of water, knowing that it was most likely filled with zombified Pokemon which is more threatening than zombified humans, she let out her Noctowl, Minerva. "Hey, Min can you help me get across?" Jane ignored how it hurts to speak and how rough her voice sounded as she gave her pokemon a sharp stare that says 'Ignore it'. The pokemon sigh and lower itself so Jane could climb on her back, Jane positioned herself in a comfortable position as she knew that her height and weight might affect the owl pokemon in there flight. They landed on a bridge typically made for travelers, they both cross it and they arrive at the entrance that will lead them to Canalave City.

'I simply stopped caring about everything.'

As they neared the entrance Jane saw a figure staggering towards them, Minerva also notice it, nearing to her trainer subconsciously, ready to fight off whoever it may be. Jane did not do anything, she simply stay still, heart as calm as the sea, her face bare of any emotions. Her mind flashes to the bakery she had barricaded herself in, protecting her precious person but she failed. Miserably. As the figure notice them, Jane remove her hood, her long wavy hair flowing with the breeze as her blue-green eyes harden at the zombie. The zombie was completely rotting, flies following its exposed intestines, its tattered clothes muddied to the point that it was almost blending with its rotting flesh, half of the zombies' face were bitten off. The disgusting creature let out an inhumane roar as it run towards her but she was faster, she grabbed her Colt Government Model M1911 pistol, shooting the Runner on the head sending it flying from the amount of firepower behind the guns' caliber. "Level 4 Runner... Exterminated."

Justice drank the juice and it was really well made. "Hey, this is pretty good, and it's great your bunker will help!" replied Justice. Justice put a bookmark in the book How to Survive in a Zombie Apocalypse, while listening to the radio report. "You know, I've tried to set fire to wood so it would be easier to kill those zombies. It... didn't end well." explained Justice. She took a deep breath, and said "I've gotten into video games recently." Joltik danced a little.

"Not smart. You could get addicted and go into withdrawal without them. It happens. Electricity is going to become secondary." She paused.
"But a small handheld couldn't hurt, if it's battery powered. " Bailey added, drinking her juice.

"I think we should go out, maybe raid a Pokecenter, you?" Bailey asked.
They had plenty of things, but she was itching for a fight. All these dummies wouldn't do.

Bailey took a sturdy backpack and put it on her back. She sheathed a strong knife, along with 4 throwing knives and her special weapon: Barbed Wire.

(Warning: cussing)
Mik sigh as she stood up from her bedroll, grabbing Aki's Pokéball "Aki, return." She packed her bedroll "Honeykins, where are you going?" The Rotomdex asked as he watched the girl packed everything putting them in a corner before taking out a Pokéball. "To a center. If we get lucky, we might be able to use there PC and contact someone who could help us or maybe a survivor." She said before 'capturing' her things, she put the now ping-pong sized Pokéball in her crossbody bag "Get in." She told the Rotomdex who flew in the bag, she closed it and exit the tree.

First she stayed on the branch to survey her surroundings before jumpping on the ground and taking off to the direction of the Snowpoint City, careful to make no sound on the snow. Once she arrive, she used one of her magnetic yoyo's to swing on the railing of a building's rooftop. She tugged the metal cord-like wire that act as the string to her yoyo testing if it could hold her weight. Satisfied that it can she push a small button on the ring that was connected to the wire, the yoyo made some gear noises before metallic Araquanid-like legs sprung out of the yoyo's side and clutch the railing before retracting its wire bringing Mik up in the process. Once on top she store her yoyo back and proceed by jumping roof to roof of building towards the center only to see it destroyed "Well~ sh*t..." she cussed as she look around. She saw an abandoned map and she went to grabbed it. She hummed in thought 'Oh yeah~ when I was assigned by my father on this mission, I took a boat from Iron Island to the other side of the Acuity Lake. Judging by the circumstances there's a huge chance that my boat is still there.' Without a second thought, she dash off back towards the forest and to the lake, leaving nothing but footprints and the map to indicate her presence in the area.

She let out Wanda and they soared over the lake and to the other side to see, in her relief, her boat. "Thank you, Wanda." She said to the Pokémon before returning her to her Pokéball. "If I voyage to this body of water towards south I might be able to pass through Iron Island and to Canalave City." She said subconsciously as she prepare the boat for her 'voyage'.

Bailey's minty green hair was pulled up in a short ponytail and her hazel eyes were filled with determination.
Her hunting jacket was snug and comfy; perfect for fighting. Her knives gleamed, sharp and ready for combat.
Bailey's barbed wire whip was ready to choke some zombies. She fastened her backpack carefully, ready for what was to come.

Zombies were gonna come. And she was gonna fight them.
She knew what to prioritize: first-aid, food, water, and weapons.

"Alright, you've read the guides too, Jus', so let's kill some zombies!" Bailey pumped a fist.

"Sure, we can go out and raid a Pokécentre. That sounds fun. Well, see ya!" replied Justice, taking out her bow. She opened the door, and dashed to the nearest Pokécentre, which had a few zombies lurking around it, along with a zombie Golisopod. Justice gulped. She wouldn't have a chance to get the Golisopod without getting attacked by it. So she formed a plan: she would have to target the zombies first, then get the 6 foot Golisopod after that. She decided to climb on top of a tall, pillar-like structure, so she would have an advantage, and then tried another thing. She loaded four arrows on her bow, and shot them, and they hit the zombies lurking around the Pokémon Centre, mostly on their bodies or heads.
Joltik came with Justice, and started making noise again. And Joltik caught the Golisopod's attention.

Jane put her hood up once again as she walked the cobblestone path of Canalave City, she breathe in the salty humid air of the city, as she turn a corner only to see a horde of Runners in her path, they filled in the street and she was glad that the path she was taking have a few of the Runners lurking by. She walk backwards to the dark shade of the trees until she felt the rough texture of the tree trunk through her hoodie. Completely camouflaged by the shade, she quietly watched every single Runner, some of them stop and look at her direction but she force herself to stay calm as she stared back at there milky white eyes even though her eyes were hidden by her hood, she could easily see through the fabric.

After a couple of minutes, she silently creep forward, careful to not get a single speck of light on her, knowing full well that the zombies could still use half of there brain to analyze the difference in there surroundings. It would not matter though, she could easily blew there heads off but with their numbers and that they are Runners. It would not end good on her part.

She was successful so far, not one of them noticing the moving shadow on the shades of the tree until she made a grave mistake. A loud metallic crunching noise echoed through the silent area, Jane wince as she felt the deads gaze on her. She turn back towards them and for a moment she felt like she was staring at death himself.

One of the zombies roared before charging towards her, immediately snapping out of her trance she grabbed her pistol and started shooting the charging zombie. She miss multiple times but she was able to hit it in the chest, arm and finally the head as the zombie fell down limp, Jane promptly regretted her decision on firing her gun and wasting its ammo. The other zombies let out a cry before charging towards her, startle she aimed at the zombie that was near on reaching her. With a bang the zombie fell followed by the zombie behind it, she continued on holding the undead off but her fear comes true when she didn't hear the comforting bang of her gun when she triggered it. "I'm all out..." she looked up at the still increasing Runners, her heart racing like never before as sweat gathered on her face. She closed her eyes and waited for her inevitable end until...

"Bronzor, use Flash Cannon!" A bright light suddenly wiped out half of the Runners, Jane opened her eyes as she saw the Gym Leader of Canalave with his Pokémon holding the door of his Gym open "Come on!" Jane sprinted off towards there direction, dodging the zombies on her way but as she neared the doors a zombie blocked her way but because of her sped she was unable to maneuver and collided on the zombie. She fell on top of the creature, feeling its decaying body failing and attempting to bite her head off but she was luckily not that near at the zombie to bite her off although it confused her as to why she was not imprisoned by its dead arms. She then realize that the zombie has no arms, grabbing the chance and luck she push herself off the zombie and dash towards the gym. The Gym leader immediately closed the door and barricade it, turning towards her "You okay?" Jane could only nod as she hug herself to stop her trembling form. She was so close to her death, too close for comfort. The apocalypse is just starting and she's already being qualified on being a Walker. She trembled even more 'No I need to survive. I need to survive! It is the only thing I could do to repay Grandma!'

Mik arrived just in time to witness a bright flash and the sound of a huge explosion from the Gym. 'What ever it is it better not be a zombified Pokémon.' She climbed off the boat and run towards the Pokémon center since all the zombie's are being attracted to the fight. She pushed the doors open and sigh in relief seeing no one in the room, but she didn't let her guard down. She looked around here and saw multiple debris, big enough to block the door and for her to carry or moved. Within second she had blocked of the entrance and blocked the large windows with long tables from the Pokémon center cafe. She panted as she look at her work, she smiled in success and sit down on the dirty floor to rest.

Leonidas was walking from his base in snowpoint temple, over to canalave city, because he had already raided all of the stores. Suddenly, a level 3 runner sprang from a tree, but before it made contact, his heterocromia kicked in, which he morphed into a weavile, and used ice claw. "Take that you littl-" He said, before he changed back to a human. He traveled for a while before, again, he changed into a breviary. "My lucky day, I guess..." he said before flying to canalave using brave bird. A few minutes later, he looked around for survivors. "Hello? Anyone out there? " he yelled out, changing back human, but with braixen ears and a tail, a side effect of his unstable dna which was always changing "Frick." he said, thinking of his stupid ability/disability. Leonidas then pulled out his secret 44. Magnum from his pocket and started walking inwards to the middle of the city.

Once Mik rested she began exploring the center. Her hands in her pocket where her kunai pouch is located. The center was like the one in Alola, her favorite region to explore, a Pokémart on the right and a Pokécenter cafe on the left but unlike Alola there were two escalators near the two facility. Mik considered on going up but decided against it before continuing on exploring.

She came across the mart and her eyes brighten when she saw that they were will stocked. She goes behind the counter but stopped in her tracks when she saw a zombified employee who had there ankle chained to the ground as well as there neck . The zombie noticed her but didn't do anything. Mik took a step back not taking her eyes away from the zombie's blind-like eyes until she was in her original position, in the middle of the room, where she cant see the zombie. She sit back down and sigh.

Justice waited for the zombified Golisopod to make a move, and it went to scratch her, and try to fight her. She used her only melee weapon: a replica of a katana from one of the greatest ninja movies she had ever watched: Lonely Blade. She used it to counter the moves the Golisopod made. But then she realized there was a zombie behind the Golisopod, holding a Poké Ball in one hand and groaning. She shot an arrow at the Pokemon trainer zombie, and it hit him right in the head. His head exploded when the arrow hit it, and Justice jumped off of the cylinder like platform she was on, and dashed over to the Poke Ball, trying to get the Golisopod back in there. Eventually she ended up getting it back into its Poké Ball, but the pokeball shook uncontrollably after that. She wrote the phrase "Warning: Dead inside" on the Pokéball containing the zombified Golisopod, with acrylic paint. She put it in her bag, knowing it could only be in there for a limited time, and went on her bicycle to her home, and opened the door. She had left a Pokéball on the couch, that contained Simipour. She put the Pokéball that contained Simipour in her bag, before going outside and throwing the Pokéball away towards Bailey's house. Justice then went behind the Snowpoint ruins, sent out Simipour, and headed towards Iron Island, riding in the water on a Simipour.

She arrived at Iron Island, tired and looking around. She watched the leaves on the trees blow away at Eterna Forest, knowing that Eterna City was where the outbreak came from. Simipour swore to protect Justice at all costs. Justice remembered when she got the Panpour, along with a water stone. She used the Water stone on the Panpour immediatly. And it evolved. Justice held the memory of Simipour close to her, while stuck on Iron Island for a bit.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
G.K. broke the window of the gas station near Canalave City. No one was in it... That was a good thing. He smiled. Everything was still there. He opened his backpack, then released his Decidueye, Arrow. Arrow had a pack too, which G.K. had equipped him with.
"Take as much as you can carry," he said. Arrow nodded. G.K. and his partner spent the next few minutes stuffing their backpacks with cinnamon rolls, sodas, candy bars, et cetera. G.K. ripped open a candy bar, tossing another opened one at Decidueye. "Let's get out of here. I heard there's a survival store in Canalave.

(Warning: Long and slightly brutal)
Mik sigh as she stood up and walked towards the cafe instead. 'Why didnt that zombie attacked me?' She shrugged as she climbed the stairs of the escalator. The power seems to be cut off. She was surprised that she could still see without any lightening but she was trained to the boned by her old man to be an assassin. Typically having a huge adaptability towards the dark is necessary for that sort of career.

She sigh as memories started assaulting her mind. With her momentary lapse of focus, she didn't notice the cylinder like object below her until she felt herself slip on it and since the object is cylinder and made of metal it rolled off with a loud clanging noise that echoed to the seemingly empty center. Mik let out a painful gasp as she hit the cold hard floor, she hissed as a ringing noise echoed in her head. She could feel the painful bump on the back of her head already. With much difficulty she sit up and tried to regain her bearings, she looked at the direction of the escalator. She heard a noise at that direction, a series of moving chains and groans.

She tried rubbing her bump to ease its pain but she hissed when it worsen at her barest touch. Sighing she stood up with a stumble and proceed on exploring, this time being more cautious in her surroundings. Unbeknownst to her a pair of sea-green eyes were watching her every move.

Mik grin, albeit painfully, when she saw the guest rooms. As she walked down the slightly cleaner hallway inspecting every door, with some of them having dried blood smudges or cracks on it. She stop to the one that wasn't too bad looking and she was about to open it when a blonde haired child tackled her away from it. She mentally groan when she was once again found herself hitting the floor. Mik was about to confront the girl when something barged out of the door she was about to open. Her eyes widen at the sight of Zombified Torterra charging towards them. Thinking fast, she grabbed the child and rolled out of the way before jumping away from it only to bump into something.

Looking up, in her horror, she was met with a slightly decaying face of a blonde trainer. The zombie trainer was about to grab her but she pounce out of the way "Hey kid..." she panted "You know them?" She felt the child shook their head as they buried their head in her chest, she frowned deeply as she looked at the zombie trainer and Pokémon. "Torterra use Bite..." the trainer groaned out as the Pokémon charged towards them. Mik growled in frustration as she carried the child princess style "Chastiefol use Leafage to redirect the decaying turtle away from us!" She shouted as her Decidueye, Chastiefol, came out of his Pokéball and flap his already glowing wings summoning a huge amount of glowing leaves creating a leaf hurricane.

The attack hit the charging Pokémon sending it flying. "Torterra use Razor Leaf." Leaves started coming out of its dying tree, growing sharper and faster as it near Mik, the child and Chastiefol. "Light Screen!" Chastiefol' eyes glowed as a hexagonal wall appeared in front of them, it block off the attack but a leaf scratched her left arm causing blood to dripped down from it. Suddenly the Pokézombie run to the side where they weren't covered with the wall, Mik's eyes widen as well as Chastiefol as they caught sight of the Pokémon. "Torterra..." the zombie trainer groaned out, snapping Mik into action "... use Giga Impact." The Pokézombie charged an invisible energy gathering in front of it as well as an orange streak.

Mik threw the child towards Chastiefol who, despite being startled by the action successfully caught the child before being kick away by his trainer. He watched in horror as the attack sent Mik flying, and with the attack's power, she smashed through the wall, creating a loud explosion, and sent onto the canal. Mik was able to hold her consciousness despite receiving the powerful attack head on but then she realized that she was sinking down the canal waters. Fast.

She then notice something wrap around her which is the cause of her fast descending underwater, glancing behind her she found herself face to face with a Tentacool. A zombified Tentacool. She tried wiggling out of its grasp but it only tighten its hold on her. She gave it a glare before head butting it, she gritted her teeth when she felt the painful sensation of her already injured head. The zombified Pokémon loosen its hold on her and she took the chance on giving it a hard kick sending it backwards. She tried to swim up but with the beating she receive to took all of her willpower not to give up. She glance back to the Pokémon just in time to see it charging towards her, mouth open ready to eat her. Her eyes widen as she swim aside but the Pokémon was able to bite a small piece of flesh from her scratch arm. Mik held back a scream as the water around her steadily becoming crimson.

She looked back at the Pokézombie who was charging back towards her. Feeling light headed and defeated, Mik closed her eyes and waited for the attack...

Will anyone save me? Will they even care?

Soon, there was a gunshot. 2 gunshots. 3. And very red water. And don't forget a dead tentacool. "Hey, you ok?" Leonidas called from 5 feet away. "Your lucky I heard the zombie. I dont know how that wouldve turned out of i wasnt here." He said, realoading his 44. Magnum, and holstering it. "How did this happen anyways?" He asked, while his mind wandered.

(Warning: This will be so cliche your gonna cringe. The 'he' that I will be referring to is my Decidueye)
(Saffi's POV)
She watched helplessly as the brunette got send flying onto the canals. The Decidueye that holds her tremble in rage as he put her down gently before taking out a few feather arrows that was being surround by dark energy, he released the arrows which hit the trainer on the head but the Torterra was still standing. Saffi hastily grabbed the Pokéball in her belt she threw it and a Chansey appeared "P-protect." She stuttered as the Pokézombie charged towards them. The Chansey nodded getting in front and holding up its arm, then a bright purple like wall appeared nullifying the attack. The Decidueye didnt waste any more time, he took out one of his arrows surrounding it with a green like glow that solidify and shaped into a blade. He charged forward cutting the Torterra's head off before sprinting off towards the canal, glancing at the boy with Pokémon features. He dive into the red waters, swimming towards his descending trainer.

(Mik's POV)
Mik fell unconscious due to the lack of oxygen and blood loss but before her vision got truly consumed by darkness she saw the Tentacool got hit by three bullets effectively killing it...

(Saffi's POV)
... A pair of amber like eyes opened as they scanned there surroundings. "Oh thank goodness your awake!" Saffi exclaimed as she walked over to the 14 year old with huge smile, the Decidueye followed her holding a tray with soup and water. When she reached the girl, her sea-green eyes got immediately lost in her gold-like eyes, they look warmed and at the same time cold, realizing she was staring she blushed and stuttered out a "I-I'm S-Saffi, n-nice to meet you! Oh and that boy over there is the one that save you!" She added pointing to the boy. "Are y-you feeling al-alright now?" She asked as the girl sit up, she looked at Saffi with confused amber eyes "Who am I?" The girl asked in a whisper. Saffi's smile disappeared as she looked at the girl in disbelief "Eh?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. returned Arrow as he got to Canalave City. He looked around.
"There," he thought, as he wandered over to the survival store. He pulled his baseball bat and but open the window. The alarm sounded. G.K. cursed. He pulled out his pistol, blasting the alarms into oblivion. He whistled. Guns and blades lined the walls and display cases. No one, people, Pokemon, or zombies, were in the facility. He smiled, rubbing his hands together like an evil genius.
He tossed away his hunting knives and instead replaced them with two Kukris. He tossed his baseball bat to the side, equipping himself with a machete. Finally, which made him happiest, were the guns. He got two 1911s to hide in his jacket, two revolvers to put on his belt, some magazines which he stuffed in his pack, also putting in some new hunting knives just in case. Finally, he got an AK-47 from the wall, slinging it over his back with his machete. He felt like a kid in a candy store. Then he heard it.
Three gunshots, coming from a cafe he had visited before the breakout.
It took about two minutes, but he finally got there. He opened the almost broken door, to see a boy and a girl. "Humans," he thought.
He took off his goggles. "What happened here? Is everyone alright?"

(Mik's POV)
She stared at the child in front of here. She looked familiar somehow, then at the Shiny Decidueye behind her, who was looking at her sadly. The Pokémon too looked familiar. Its strange how she felt like she had a responsibility but she wouldn't remember anything.

"What happened here? Is everyone alright?"

Mik immediately stood up, hiding the little girl behind her. She peeked over the Decidueye's shoulder and saw a boy armed with guns. Mik suddenly felt like her whole body was being triggered by an instinctual feeling. Her desire to protect and to fight getting the best of her but she held it back and instead just stared at the boy. Assessing him.

Suddenly she unconsciously hold up her arm but she stopped when she saw it bandage. "What happened to me?" She asked no one in particular before shaking her head to get herself into focus "Chastiefol, Battle Ready. Formation: Defense." Mik blinked 'What am I saying? Chastiefol is that the Pokémon's name.' The Decidueye positioned himself in front of her, his hands holding a pair of feather arrows that glowed green then solidify into jade like blades.

(Saffi's POV)
She cling at the pre-teen in fear as she saw the guy with multiple guns. She sob as she remembered the outbreak that occurred a few nights ago. She hide her face in Mik's jacket and hug her as if her life depends on it. 'I'm not alone. I'm not alone.' She repeated in her mind as she peeked at the guy fearfully before burying her face in the fabric of Mik's jacket. Trembling in fear.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. looked at them. "Listen, I'm not here to hurt anyone. I just want to know what happened. Alright? Hey, I'll prove it. See?"
He threw his guns to the floor, disarming them of their magazines. He kicked them away. "See? I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm here to help."
He looked at the little girl, who looked scared as hell. He bent down and smiled. "I'm not gonna hurt you," he continued, as he tossed away the rest of his weapons.

(Warning this will involve something)
(Mik's POV)

She sigh in relief but didn't let her guard down and only watched the guy as he tossed away his weapons. The child that was clinging onto her loosen her grip but didnt let go. Content that the guy was telling the truth she allowed herself to look around them. The area was deserted and in ruins, she looked back at the guy and wondered why he was carrying multiple guns. Surely his objective is not massacring a whole city, right?

She narrowed her eyes at him "Hey, what happened here? Why are you carrying so many weapons?"

(Saffi's POV)
The girl looked up at Mik in curiosity 'She really did...' her thoughts trailed off as she looked down at the ground in sadness. She then looked back at the boy, who was thankfully human and not threatening unlike those band of people who raided the other houses. Saffi then looked at Mik's left arm in worry. 'She was scratched earlier, will it infect her? Or not? Chansey already use Heal Pulse maybe it'll slow down the virus.'

Pro Hero Dekiru

He looked at her. "You know about the apocalypse, right? The zombies?" He asked. "Look, there's one on the floor." He pointed at the Tentacool on the floor. He opened his backpack. "Catch." He tossed the three of them some candy bars. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" Then he heard something. A low growl, coming from the outside of the cafe. He peeked out the window. It was one of them. He grabbed his machete, which was the closest weapon to him. G.K. turned to the three.

"One of them is outside. Get behind the counter."

(Warning gore)
(Mik's POV)

"Apocalypse? Zombies?" She looked outside and saw a decaying figure. She looked at it in shock and disgust before grabbing Saffi and jumping behind the counter, Chastiefol following them. She hugged the girl close to her but she suddenly felt an agonizing pain creeping at her left arm. She ripped out the bandage only to see that the injury that was hidden underneath started to decayed.

(Saffi's POV)
Saffi gasped as she saw the decaying hand. "Oh no, if the infection spread you'll be one of them." She said still staring at the wound.

(Mik's POV)
Mik 'tch' before looking at Chastiefol with a serious gaze. "Chastiefol..." the Pokémon look at her in disbelief before nodding. He took out a feather, which glowed green. "Cover your ears." She whispered to Saffi who nodded and did as told, Mik cover her eyes with her right arm. She took a deep breath before holding up her decaying hand, the infection almost up to her elbow. "Do it." Chastiefol rose the jaded blade bringing it down.

'I may not know what's going on but I do know that turning into them will be bad. I have to stay alive... I need to get my memories back first.'

Mik bit the turtleneck collar of her jacket to muffled her screams of pain. The decayed arm fell on the ground a mixture of green liquid oozing out of it, which thankfully didn't spread through her whole body, and blood. Lots and lots of blood.

Pro Hero Dekiru

(Gore warning.)
G.K. turned. They had severed the decaying arm. He almost got sick. He turned back to his enemy, holding his new machete. He swiped, sinking his blade into the elbow of the thing. There was no effect, except for the arm falling off and a gushing of green ooze and blood. He cursed. He turned around again. The girl's ears were covered. Thank God. He rolled to the side, tripping the undead fiend. He picked up one of his guns, and pulled the trigger. No ammo. Instead, he picked up a chair and smashed the zombie's face in. Still nothing. He cursed.
"Forget it," he muttered. He ran at it, jumping at the last second. He performed an almost perfect midair spin kick, lashing off the head of the creature. He picked up a knife, and stuck it in the back of the thing. Without hesitation, he dashed over to the rest of the group. He got a little green string at the stump. He got some medical supplies from his pack. He applied some numbing medicine to the stump, then wrapped it in bandages. He then sealed it with some medical tape.
"There," he said. "That should do the trick."

(Mik's POV)
Mik relaxed as Chastiefol kick the severed arm away. She uncovered Saffi's eyes "Thanks..." she said, her voice a little hoarse. She looked over the counter to see a decapitated zombie. "When... did this... Apocalypse happened?" She asked a little breathless as she sit back down, completely drain of energy. She looked at her stump, emotionless, feeling like a part of her just disappeared. Literally and mentally.

(Saffi's POV)
She looked at the missing limb with mix emotions before hugging Mik. She stayed quiet and just listen.