• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Twisted Minds (Pokemon RP)

Should there be an overview map?

• Total voters

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Night's Shadow No, he's not schizophrenic. Every pokemon he commanded so far did exist. Malice is a control freak with an intimidating aura and the convincing charisma of a drill instructor. Every pokemon I mentioned in his post was forced into joining him out of fear of being killed. Please read my character sheet next time aswell as the traits tab before assuming a trait of my character, thank you.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Night's Shadow Actually, Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder are two different things. I copied the explanations from a site that explains these two and their differences very well, here's the source if you want to read up on it: source

Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by hallucinations (seeing and hearing things and people that are not there), delusions, abnormal behavior, and failure to understand what is real and what is not real. It is usually diagnosed in the late teens or early to late 20’s, and has been found to occur more in men than women. Schizophrenic people often find it difficult to live normal lives and conduct normal activities, such as interacting with others or holding down a job; they can also be depressed because they hear voices they do not recognize in their head. (Example; Something similiar to what @Merciless Medic 's Character has.)

Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder)
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder, is characterized by two or more distinct identities or personalities that exist within a person. These identities are often formed as a coping mechanism due to traumatic experience(s). Sometimes, a person with DID will lose track of time or will be unable to account for some period of time during their day. This usually occurs when identities or personalities within the individual takes control of them.

One involves hallucinations and a failure to extinguish between reality and imagination, while the other is a split personality as a result of a traumatic experience.

You said Sal landed in front of the doot to prevent Pichu from escaping. So she will brute force her way through. You didn't specify your Mimikyu had landed at the far side, you just said something to the extent of "blocking Pichu from leaving the store"

"Sal just simply moved out the way , grabbing the wall and a shelf to slingshot himself infront of the main doors."

Yea basically saying you went to the main doors to catch Pichu.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
If you need more RPers I'm happy to provide. I'll fix whatever I need to.

Species: Porygon-Z
Personality: Odd (Read traits)
Traits: Moody(Not the ability)
Due to the glitch in the dubious disc, Porygon-Z is prone to wild mood swings. These are completely random in which one second porygon-z could be angry, then lose all motivation for anything in the next. They generally don't last long, but are fairly common. They will always happen when Porygon-Z is put into a stressful situation, where it'll usually react inappropriately. Despite these shortcomings, it is intelligent when calm and can control it's emotions... unless he is taken by surprise or too much stress. Which means he has to be always alert and can't relax lest he loses control, but the stress of controlling the emotions make them happen more often. If he feels too much stress, he'll go into a blank state, where he is still alive, but cannot and will not display any kind of cognizant thought. He basically becomes a robot, obeying commands and floating aimlessly for a time before reverting back to normal. On the bright side, after this, he is much more control of his emotions for a bit.

Note: When conversion and conversion 2 change its type, it's
personality also changes.

Actual traits

Intelligent- It's capable of learning things easily and can retain a large amount of information
Good self-control
Unpredictable- His disorder makes him capable of surprising any foes, but depending on his reaction, he could make things worse.
Dull- When normal, he doesn't show much personality. He isn't aware of things like friendship or love, but is also not easily swayed.
Uncontrollable- Changing emotions makes him forget everything. He won't remeber allies or enemies.

Sexuality: Genderless
Family:None

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I think it looks good, but you should probably wait for MOI N’s approval. Hopefully this means this RP will be active once again!

oh noes!!!! that’s not good!!! ok imma yeet a Reuniclus at you

Name: Gumi (pronounced like Goomy)
Species: Reuniclus
Personality: She oddly forgets things extremely easily and is also a bit impatient. Gumi is a bit quiet but due to her being a Reuniclus, also pretty clever. She doesn’t really use her psychic abilities for anything good, and usually can’t stand still without yeeting a Pokémon or object across a room. She is mischievous and sarcastic, and, admittedly, a sore loser. She also REALLY likes food, and will often end up with a few dead bodies just to get a few pokepuffs. Gumi doesn’t regret it, however. She also hoards so much stuff, usually from her thieving trips.
Everyone is doing color coded so I guess imma do it??
Smart- Well duh she is.
Lithe- Reuniclus is normally slow, but she is noticeably quicker.
Slightly Enhanced Psychic Abilities- Other then being able to crush rocks and levitate things, she is also able to silence most temporality.
Quiet
Asexual
Reckless
- She loves adventure, she likes rushing into the heat of battle. This doesn’t do well for her.
Hardened Jelly- Along with having a bit more defense other than the jelly being already toxic, this makes her a bit slow at times and also takes up her time replacing it. Don’t ask how she does it.
Food-Motivated- Will kill for food. This makes her distracted, and the spawn of hell if she gets hungry.
Hoarder- Likes taking dumb stuff along with her and keeping it. Need I say more?
Big-time Sore Loser- She whines and is extremely annoying.
Impatient
Forgetful
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Some of her jello has solidified in spots, which she is desperately trying to keep up with. Her ears are a bit more longer and floppy, and she is also slightly more agile.
Family: All she remembers was a meowstic.
Shiny or Trainer owned: nay to both

Ello! Xero has arrived to help ze rp!
And this just generally sounds good. I'm open to gore.
Name: Sakari
Species: Meowstic
Personality: She's a calm, collected Pokemon, and a bit sassy. She'll only talk to people she thinks are 'worthy' of it, and is generally sarcastic. She enjoys watching her enemies fall victim to her Psychic powers.
ESP - This Pokemon is a psychic, so they have great spacial awareness and can predict opponent's next moves.
Zen - This Pokemon is calm, so it will not get angered very easily unless you make them feel threatened.
Telekinetic - This Pokemon can move anything around without any special ability or move.
Telepath - Due to their immense psychic power, this Pokemon can talk to people in their minds from long distances, and allow them to communicate back. This means they can hear what others are thinking too.
Fearless - This Pokemon isn't scared of anything. It doesn't get scared of other Pokemon, or surprises.
Sharp Teeth - This Pokemon has amazing sharp, razor-like teeth, compared to its average species. This makes it easier to eat.
Unhinged - When threatened, this Pokemon will reveal its two psychic eyes under its ears, which it usually keeps clamped shut. This will increase its power drastically, but make it more insane than it normally is.
Sadistic - This pokemon derives pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.
Disorganised Speech Disorder (DSD) - This Pokemon will occasionally say words that do not follow the rules of language, and are impossible to understand, instead of their intended speech. A form of Schizophrenia.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
meowstic-f.gif

Family: Unknown
Shiny or Trainer owned: Neither
Tell me if there's anything wrong! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted. The rp may change to private soon because we have enough people

Everybody can go ahead , because Sal is currently sleeping

is @XanthousXatu active at all? because that is one long wait for a character bio

Last edited:
This looks cool, I better get in on this while I have the chance.

Name: Cliff
Species: Rhydon
Personality: Stoic, abrasive, and straightforward, Cliff is always prepared to attack. He carries no remorse for any Pokemon he considers "small", and will kill and eat them as if they were a berry on a tree. Besides that he usually keeps to himself, and won't bother anyone unless they really piss him off. If they do, however, they will come face-to-face with a 6-foot monster with a grudge.
Rock Head - This Pokemon's hard head prevents damage done to himself from reckless attacks.
Battle Hardened - This Pokemon is no stranger to combat, and attacks its opponents with intense brutality.
Confident - This Pokemon has no fear of others unless they demonstrate that they are threatening or stronger than him.

Menacing Figure - This Pokemon's intimidating appearance combined with its tall stature tends to scare weaker Pokemon.
Stompy - This Pokemon has a habit of stomping while walking. He is not aware of this habit.
Simple-minded - This Pokemon will make no attempt to convince, charm, or otherwise manipulate other Pokemon. However, he is easily manipulated himself.

Territorial - This Pokemon can claim nearly anywhere as its territory, and becomes extremely aggressive if he believes his territory is being attacked.
Grudge Holder - When this Pokemon feels wronged, he will never forget who wronged him and will relentlessly hunt them down to exact his vengeance.
Dependence on Eviolite - This Pokemon holds an Eviolite. He has a deep emotional attachment to it and has grown a dependence on its effects. If it is lost, he will go into a violent rage attempting to get it back.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Cliff clutches an Eviolite in his left hand. His body is riddled with scratches from previous injuries. Other than that, he looks like an average Rhydon.
Family: Unknown
Shiny or Trainer owned: Neither
If you don't want the Eviolite, I can remove it and that part of his character if you like.

Hope I'm not too late to the party.

Last edited:
The Eviolite's fine , and your character is accepted. However , the Yellow in your traits is a bit too bright , honestly , but you are still accepted.

The RP will become private now.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Wait, oh no. Sorry I didn’t get the time to create a character. I’m not sure if I should create one now that it was private, I just haven’t been on here in a while and wanted to show that I am not dead.