• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Twisted Minds (Pokemon RP)

Should there be an overview map?

• Total voters
RP Thread:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-twisted-minds-rp-thread.21964/
Note: I'm Trying to make a RP but i hope it doesn't screw up.

This is a RP about deranged Pokemon, meaning this RP is not a PG .It won't be a adventure , just these Psychos doing their things

This concrete slab , now abandoned but always known as Raymond Parking Building , full of weak Pokemon who eat the plants and berries galore which covered the concrete walls. Sal had lived there for ages, known for how loose his screws are and his habits of killing Pokemon . Raising the painting Sal had just finished , with a messy handwriting of "Keep out" on a pallet. Sal found a spot filled with vines and stuck the nails in.

The-Twisted-Minds.jpg

Rules⠀

1. Follow Pokécharm's Pokemon RP Rules.
  2. You can be a Pokemon from anywhere except Galar (Sorry , I'm not familiar with Pokemon from Galar . This includes Galarian Form)
  3. You need a really good reason if you want to be a Mega (and you have to deal with Admins too) , but no Legendaries or Dynamatrix
  4. You're characters got to be twisted in some ways , and most aren't evenly stacked against odds
  5. Please be patient.
  6. Discuss Death and Romancing here , and you need permission for that
  7. You can be trainer owned but no trainers appear here (yours)
  8. I make the NPCs so please request NPCs you need for a backstory , rp thread etc.
  9. No limit to Moves , but keep it to 6 or less characters.
  10. No Abilities please, this isn't Pokemon Battles with trainers
  11. Yes , you can be shiny.
  12. Put your character bio in a spoiler please to save space
  13. I know this will put off some people but please make a Traits page somewhat like the "OC Needing a home spoiler > Sal's Traits"
  14. This is set nowhere in particular , so you can be any Pokemon from any other reigon
  15. Trainers could appear , if you wished but if you're caught you can't RP anymore with that character (kinda like death)
  16. Nobody can miss every hit or succeed to use a move everytime
  17. This is meant to be an active rp
  18. If you read the rules , like this post
Bio:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Traits: (in spoiler)
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Leave blank if nothing is different)
Family: (if none , say Unknown , and you don't have to make any appear.)
Shiny or Trainer owned: | (if both , delete the | and type "Both")

My Bio is my OC needing a home spoiler , but the backstory will be modified when people join

Tags:
@Merciless Medic i think you would enjoy this cause it's all blood and gore , which you told me you liked in Route 217

Last edited:
Yes, but why the Traits page? That was only optional because not everyone can have the creativity to make a Traits page. Plus, it takes up time that people don't have, especially me since I have to take care of my newborn. I may join though, but I'm already a part of 9 RPs at the moment.

Name: Chu
Species: Pichu
Personality: Very mischievous, yet timid. She doesn't like confrontation due to her small size, but this also conflicts with her harsh attitude towards those that attempt to baby her, when she's really a good fifteen years old. This, coupled with her hallucinations can either make her very scared or very violent given her mood at the moment.
Traits:
  • Lightning Rod - Whenever this Pokemon is around an Electric-Type move, they suck it in with their body part (tail or cheeks for Pichu). This raises the power of their energy attacks.
  • Rubbery Body - Due to shocking itself numerous times and training its cheeks, this Pokemon can't hurt itself anymore from its own electrical shocks.
  • Small Stature - Due to its small size, they can fit through small cavities and hide very well, but their defenses are quite frail.
  • Emotional Lightning - Whenever this Pokemon is startled, really happy, or angry, their cheeks emanate with electricity, shocking themselves or anybody else around them. This can startle the Pokemon even more.
  • Scaredy Cat - Whenever there is anger around this Pokemon, they immediately get scared and try to flee. Their speed raises considerably, but they panic in this mode and will lose trust for the creature that was angry.
  • Hallucinations - This Pokemon is extremely paranoid and doesn't know who to trust, as they could be visions of creatures that don't exist. They may be told to do things they don't want to do, causing internal strife and grief.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She has sharper claws and teeth.
Family: An Alolan Raichu mother and a Kantonian Raichu father.
Shiny or Trainer owned: N/A

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hmm, this is pretty interesting. I'm suprised not more people have shown up here already. Well, count me in, if this bio is well enough.
Name: Malice / Frank

Species: Machoke

Personality: Malice's and Frank's Behaviours are completely opposite of eachother. While Malice acts like some sort of tyrannical overlord who acts all high and mighty, thinking himself superior to everyone and loves to boss everyone around, Frank is a good, smart samaritan who just wants to help those in need so they don't end up in the chains of depression like him, or worse, also adapting a second, evil personality.

Traits:
Authoritative Charm / Silver Tongue (Malice - Authoritative Charm & Frank - Silver Tongue) - This pokemon has the charisma of an authoritative figure, like a drill instructor. Through yelling, it can inspire others or induce fear in them to command them. / This pokemon can talk slick and smooth to convince others, successfully lie to others or to charm others.

Combat Expert (Malice & Frank) - This pokemon is proficient in Combat, as it is its favourite hobby and has therefore gathered a lot of combat experience throughout its life, and can therefore perform techniques and attacks without using its moves.

Balanced Body (Malice & Frank) - With the mind of a Lucario and the body of a Machamp heired, this pokemon is the perfect combination of body and mind, yet its soul is corrupted by an evil twin, manifested into a second personality. (Info below)

Intimidating Presence / Inspiring Presence (Malice - Intimidating Presence / Frank - Inspiring Presence) - This pokemon tends to intimidate other beings around him, which can potentially force them to join his ranks out of fear that he will otherwise kill them or to run away from him in sheer terror. / This pokemon tends to help others so much and be so friendly that it can inspire other pokemon to do the same, or even to potentially befriend Frank.

Stubbornness (Malice & Frank) - This pokemon is very stubborn, which can result it in further pursueing potentially hopeless situations or fighting in battles further that it cannot win.

Trigger Sensitive (Malice) - This pokemon can very easily by angered by the slightest things, and tends to lash out its anger on everything and anything near its area.

Sadistic (Malice) - This pokemon is fairly sadistic, often dragging out fights to further damage their opponents and sometimes goes as far as torture, just to enjoy the sweet cries of suffering this pokemon's enemies lament.

Blind Fury (Malice) - This pokemon may have a smart mind, but because it is so easily enraged, its mind will often be clouded by its own rage, which will cause it to attack with more fury, but with less precision and even less strategy.

Absolute Evil / Goodhearted (Malice - Absolute Evil / Frank - Goodhearted) - This pokemon is the utter definition of evil. It does not care for who it faces, be it the opposite gender, the frail, the old, the injured, the diseased, the insane or the young; it will steal, attack, insult or otherwise be hostile towards anyone and everything it pleases to, and it has fun in doing so. / This pokemon is always concerned for the elderly, the frail and the weak, and tends to be helpful and friendly towards those who are in need of help. This can lead into this pokemon giving trust to others easily and getting betrayed just as easily, or it can make other pokemon aggressive who think this pokemon is trying to help them because it thinks they are weak or helpless.

Overconfident / Cowardice (Malice - Overconfidence & Frank - Cowardice ) - Malice tends to be pretty prideful and confident, often taking on any challenge, big or small, without thinking ahead. / This pokemon tends to dislike participating fights it can avoid, and turns tail as soon as it is damaged enough or it sees the current situation as hopeless.

Dissociative Identity Disorder - This pokemon has Dissociative Identity Disorder, and can actively switch between its most evil personality and a more cheery, outgoing and forgiving personality. These can be identified as the pokemon's eyes will switch between Red and Black, red for its evil personality, blue for its normal personality. The stronger personality may tend to take control for most of the time of this pokemon's life. (That being Malice)

Depression (Frank) - This pokemon is depressed for the actions its twin personality does and has done. It tends to be introverted and a secret pessimist. It tries its best at life, but feels everything itll ever try is going to fail and that it just doesnt belong in this world.

Sexuality: Malice - Seemingly Straight; Frank - Straight

Appearance: A more darker skin tone than normal machokes, resembling more dark-grey than stone-grey. A large black cloak that reaches down to the Machoke's knees, which is one of the items he kept from his bygone days of working amongst humans, when he had this cloak gifted to him by one of the construction workers. The cloak has a semi-tall collar and can cover the Machoke fully, but can also be turned into a sort of cape. Some scars on his face and body, mainly from getting into fights with pokemon that have sharp claws, teeth, spikes or otherwise cutting features on them. Taller and heavier than common machokes, standing at 6ft / 1.8m straight tall and weighing 100kg / 220lbs. Frank's eyes are more of an ocean-blue, while Malice's are blood-red. When a personality takes over, the eyes shift inbetween blue, to purple, to red, and vice versa.

Family: A Hoenn Lucario mother and a Kantonian Machamp father

Shiny or Trainer owned: N/A | N/A

Oh. Its been awhile since I've been in the Groove of a Pokemon RP. Lets see if I still got it...!~

Name: Vine
Species: Servine
Personality: She is a Caring Servine, and all the while Doesn't like the Spotlight on her, so she usually shy's away from the Scene after she helps.
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: She looks similar to other Shiny's, the only Difference being that, the Middle of her back where the Blue is, it Chops off, going back to Green.
Family: Unknown.
Shiny or Trainer owned: Shiny | N/A

Traits:

Speedy: The Pokemon is Faster than most, and is capable of outrunning most Speed-Type Pokemon, with the Exception of pokemon who use Electricity to their advantage.
Flexible: The Pokemon is capable of Bending its body in Unholy ways, being able to sneak away in unconventional ways, or entertain.
Calm Mind: When under extreme situations, this Pokemon is capable of keeping its cool, hiding its Inner thoughts from its Allies or Opponents.
Flirtatious: This Pokemon can use its Flirty Nature to make others do her Bidding.
Snake: Due to the Snake-like body of this pokemon, They are able to sense whats around them by flicking their tongues, swallow things Whole, and anything a Normal snake would.
Venomous: This Pokemon's Bite is Venomous, but not Lethal enough to kill a Full-Grown Pokemon in small doses.Most likely because this Pokemon is still in her Teenage years.
Slippery Body
Shyness: This Pokemon is Uneasy when Spotlight is put on her, causing extreme paranoia and Anxiety.
Hallucinations: This Pokemon has Hallucinations that follow it, causing Mental Damage.
Insanity: Though being able to Hide it, This Pokemon is Very insane.
???: Due to the Mutation on her Tail, Vine is Very against going out.
Pyrophobia: This Pokemon is afraid of anything related to Fire, and will keep away from stuff across that line.
Venomous: Due to the Venom, this pokemon is afraid of keeping her Head near anyone, in fear that she might Bite them. She can close her fangs, though.
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: She looks similar to other Shiny's, the only Difference being that, the Middle of her back where the Blue is, it Chops off, going back to Green.
Family: Unknown.
Shiny or Trainer owned: Shiny | N/A

I'm new to the whole 'Traits' thing, so If I need to Edit it, feel free to tell me.

Last edited:
@Merciless Medic could you put traits in a spoiler , i just realized it's no biggie but it would be preferred to , if you don't, just tell me

Overview map is up at the top

Sal's Family for those curious :
Siblings : Kyuwa ♀ , Umamai ♀, Frowan♂️ , Blaze♂️ (I've OC'd these guys but they aren't going to appear)
Parents: Arlay ♀ , Allen ♂️ (These guys aren't gonna be appearing either)

Last edited:
How do you feel about coming in later when you're ready and the rest of us can start

PS. i'm waiting for a RP reply on A Transformed World

Last part of the Last Step , i promise

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@MOI N Wait, how did Sal's Shadow Ball kill the Lillipup? I thought pure normal-types were supposed to be completely immune to Ghost Moves and vice versa? How did it cut its throat open too if it was a round ball?

Also uh the link to the rp thread is messed up, it just leads to a blocked page.

@DevVoid , Sal walked over after the shadow ball had hit , and then slit the lillipups throat with his claws (even if i forgot that they're immune to ghost type moves , the shadow ball altered the lillipup's jump offcourse)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hopefully I’m not too late to join. I’m currently involved in several other RPs, but I will be active.

Name: Dark
Species: Liepard
Personality: Charismatically misleading, talks with stressed syllables and a slight lilt in a way that seems charming, then rips out your throat when you least expect it.
Traits: Limber- Immune to paralysis
Unburden- Boosts speed when item held is used or dropped
Prankster- Gives priority to a status move (hidden ability)
(I’m new to traits, please tell me if I need to edit)
Sexuality: Straight, but occasionally poses as other sexualities to get more kills
Appearance: Longer and thicker fur than normal Liepard, long sharp claws that are kept retracted until the killing blow and huge incisors that cause the lilting speech, long lashes considered attractive, overall just prettier than normal, but only to hide what’s under the pretty face
Family: Unknown
Shiny/Trainer: Shiny, no trainer

Last edited:
Character accepted
Traits are like more general and not abilities , rather parts of Personality so i'd suggest doing up the Traits but if you really don't want to you can pass

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Sorry. I wasn’t sure how to make that work with what I had planned. I didn’t make him agree, just made him notice the fact that I was there. I needed to make the offer but wasn’t sure how to do that. If you want, I’ll edit it out of my post.

It's just safe to not control other people's characters without their permission. I mean, you can ask first before making the post, but it is just safe to not auto anyone.