• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The True Prophesy of Dragonets (Sign up and Discussion)

I think it was more like....months, maybe. It doesn't tell specifically. I'm currently on the fourth book, and I'm only going 'til five, because the sequel sucks.

Nah, I think I'll have to drop out, if that's fine with you. Haven't really contributed much, and I was planning to read the books, but won't be able to for a while, so I've lost interest. Sorry, and good luck.

Okay, gang! I have to explain my plans for when the five Dragonets "meet in the clouds". However, it won't actually happen without the last RPer. Anyways, I was planning it like this...

The five Dragonets would meet in the clouds, and have a long conversation with the mysterious dragon from Dewdrop's visit earlier. So, at the end of the long conversation, the mysterious dragon would give the group the power to become Scavengers at anytime. However, the Scavengers we'd turn into would have wings, and horns. Mine would wear a dress, and have short hair, that change colors according to their emotion, like your average Rainwing. You can have extra details to your scavenger, depending on what type of dragon you are. What you wear is up to you.

Good idea? Bad idea? Anything you'd like to add, or erase from the picture?

Mine would just have a strapless dress, and short hair. (like a boyish style). Her wings would be big, and instead of the outer wing scales changing color, her inner wings would. Her horns would be small, and so would her chest. She'd be skinny, and she'd have big solemn eyes. Oh, and her eyes would change color as well. She'd hate being a Scavenger at first, but eventually she'd grow to love it more than being a dragon.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
I think Mirage would be staying as a dragon normally but only use Scavanger Mode when he really needs to...like sneaking into his father's fortress.

I think that Slashfin will do the same. In my case, well, as a Seawing, he enjoys staying underwater. I'll have to think about his scavenger form, but I think that his ability will be night vision.

Love the idea, now let's see...for Kaze's scavenger form...

I'd have to say he'd kinda dress either a little in the arabic style, with reddish skin and eyes, black hair, a white turban and tunic/robe, red sash, leather boots, and light blue trousers. He might also later come up with a chain-like weapon to replace the use of his tail, and keep it hidden in his sleeve.