• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The True Prophesy of Dragonets (Sign up and Discussion)

Hi! I am making a role play about the wings of fire series, and I am taking five people to join. It is about a prophecy that we are in, and we all eventually cross each others path. The prophecy is this.

Dragonets scattered everywhere
Will soon meet in the sky and air
And when they do, they soon will know
Of darkness brewing deep below
A dragon more powerful than any other
Will cover the land, darkness smothered
And only these most gracious five
Can stop him, and put him back inside

So, I have some information you should read before the sign up, containing dragon information.

Different Dragons
Mudwing: Is immune to fire, or lava, and easily blends into mud.
Seawing: Can breathe in water, and on land. Communication underwater is easily used, by the glowing of patterns on their scales, and a certain pattern, different from the rest, informs royalty.
Raining: Can easily use its camoflauge to make its scales turn to different colors, and blend into their surroundings. Can also shoot venom from their teeth, and if the venom of two dragons touch, and stop spreading or melting, it shows sign of a relative.
Skywing: Can breathe fire
Sandwing: Has a poisonous barb at the end of their tail, provides heat, generated from their scales, and can survive scorching weather.
Icewing: Can breathe deadly frost
Nightwing: Has an image of the stars plastered on the inside of their wings. Can have either the power of reading minds, or seeing the future.

Now, pay close attention, because this is going to be an example, or my dragon's bio, of how to introduce your character.

Name: Dewdrop
Type of Dragon: Rainwing
Personality: Funny, Bubbly, and super relaxed. Dewdrop finds making friends hard, and tends to wander far from her Rainwing territory.
(If Nightwing) Power:

Available spots!
1. @Yellow.anime - Dewdrop
2. @UnovaTrainerGlacier - Mirage
3. @Gamefreak1996 - Kaze
4. @Justalonelyaxew - Slashfin

Last edited:
Name: Noctum
Type of Dragon: Nightwing
Personality: Cold, introverted, and clever. Noctum would much rather be alone or isolated than be in contact. However, she's gentle and and soothing towards her friends.
Power: Mind reading

Last edited:
GOD DAMNIT XD
I was gonna buy those books, but I didn't and now someone makes a RP about them!
You know what, YOLO

Name: Emlet
Type of Dragon: Skywing
Personality: Funny but shy, Ember is dragon with a love to laugh but would really not like to talk to someone for the sake of it (introvert) and is very careful around others because of her lack of trusting others.

I can turn this into a boy if needed. ;)

Mind if I join? I'm starting to read the original series and I'd love to do as RP as well

Name:
Slashfin.
Type of Dragon: Seawing.
Personality: Slashfin has a really good heart, despite the fact that tries to hide it under a mask of rudeness and anger. He really appreciates his friends, and most of the time, he is overprotective with them. Impulsive, and when he gets nervous, he tends to lose control. Proud, stubborn, serious and sometimes bossy, but loyal and determined.

You may both join! By the way, I'll be adding rules to the role play discussion page later on. And don't worry, @Zoda !;) You don't have to read the books to role play them, and that's why I had informational dragons!:)

How did you know I couldn't do scratch?! Creepy.....
And also, it's because I am not following you, and I don't follow you, because I haven't been role playing with you for a long enough time, or I haven't talked to you much. Like that.

I haven't read the series (I might in the future), but I do love dragons, so here it goes.

Name: Shard
Type of Dragon: Icewing
Personality: Shard is very strict and rule following. He always tries to follow the rules, whenever possible, and talks with a strong proper dialect. He seems a bit fancy, and high classed. However he is truly caring of his friends and is a worrier. He won't really act out of turn or be unpredictable, making him someone whom you can rely on.

Name: Emlet
Type of Dragon: Skywing
Personality: Funny but shy, Ember is dragon with a love to laugh but would really not like to talk to someone for the sake of it (introvert) and is very careful around others because of her lack of trusting others.

I can turn this into a boy if needed. ;)

Are you going to respond? If no, I may need to remove you.

Name: Kaze
Type of Dragon: Sandwing
Personality: Many describe Kaze as a "mischievous little troublemaker", and they wouldn't be wrong. He has a tendency to pull pranks and crack jokes and snarky remarks, but he never really means any harm. He's also quite energetic and extroverted, not afraid to show or tell what he's feeling or thinking, and enjoying the company of others.

(I haven't really read the series, but I hope to contribute to this RP)

Good. Btw, I looked over the RP so far, and did some research onthe Wings of Fire universe, specifically some of the settings and types of dragons (except for the special types such as hybrids and animalistic, still need to get around to those topics). As for the series itself, sounds like something right up my alley. Always loved fantasy.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
(I've loved the Wings of Fire series so I had to join this...if I could that is...also this character is my artwork)
Name: Mirage
Type of Dragon: IceWing/SkyWing
Personality: Mirage is a cheerful yet serious dragon. His father cursed his egg so he could be an animus in hopes of Mirage losing his soul. He would like to make friends and likes to be social with other tribes, except IceWings. He is a loyal and friendly dragon to his friends, despite being an animus.