• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Three Forces

"Must be some good candy, yer blushing from it." Nigel said to Damian, a smile plastered on his face. He saw the pictures on his phone but decided to not comment on them, giving the Gallade a chance to hide it if he desired so. "The name's Nigel, a Fire-Warden. What are you called and what Force are ye in?" He decided to get atleast acquaintanced with the Pokémon here, he might need to know their names one day.

Damian jumped lightly and almost choked on his candy, but just managed to swallow it, he looked back at the Rhyperior with an annoyed look, but sighed as he tried to calm down... twice things didn't go as he intended; first the Zoroark mocking him and now a Rhyperior being nosy. "It... wasn't the candy that made me blush..." He said as he slowly turned off his phone and put it back in his jacket pocket. "If you must know, I'm Damian of the Sentinels, age 22 and married... as you may have already known." He said as his faint blush slowly returned as his eyes turned away from the Rhyperior.

Last edited:
Alvis felt somewhat relieved from the lost energy being replaced. The Mudkip attempted to stand as strongly as he could with his little paws and feet, though the various injuries he still had made the task somewhat difficult to perform. The little Pokémon gave a slight nod towards the Espeon, while the Mud Fish Pokémon attempted to keep the rest of the pain behind his thoughts.

The Mudkip slowly shook his fins for a brief moment. The fish-like Pokémon focused his gaze towards the Ampharos. The application of the PDA was swapped over to another app, as the camera's cyan light was focused towards the Mud Fish Pokémon.

"Vital signs stabilizing... Continue to self-scan to monitor your health and well-being," The PDA's robotic voice stated soon after the camera's work finished.

The tablet was slowly typed on once the notepad application was selected. The PDA's display was shown to Beacon the moment Alvis was finished typing. The digitally written text read:

I'll be okay I guess, but I'm not sure if there was really a need for that... I mean like I could of just walked it off and stuff. I'd personally want to be doing my things as soon as possible to get this over with if I could.

"You okay? Probably shouldn't 'ave surprised you like that." Nigel was a bit worried about the Gallade, but he seemed to have recovered from the initial shock. "Married? I didn't know that. But if ye blushed because of that, ye must have a happy marriage. Probably a bit late, but congratulations. May ye and yer partner have a happy life ahead of ye." He lied a bit, he did know that Damian was married because he saw his phone but he wasn't going to let the Gallade know that.

"Nice to meetcha Damian, hope ye enjoy yer time with the Sentinels. If I may give some advice, don't get too badly hurt. Ye'll make yer partner worry." The Drill Pokémon stuck out his hand for Damian to shake and grinned, the diverse personalities of the Pokémon he knew so far was pretty nice, it made him feel like they were a team of sorts even if everyone was in a different Force.

Beacon nodded and looked over at a big shut door. She ran over to it and pressed a button, the big door then opened. “Everyone follow me!” past the door was three others. One with each forces name on top of it. Before the door was a small work place with a computer, presumably where beacon works. “Past these doors are where you will call home before you are called to go to an emergency.” You can personalize them as much as you want!” Beacon has already done it to hers.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Sly, amazed by the big door opening, flew around the new room, looking around excitedly. He looked at the three doors, each labelled to the three Forces. " Woah, and through here are the workplaces? " Sly said, moving onto the ground infront of the door to Crisis. He tried to push it open, to no avail. He couldn't budge the thing, even with all his strength. Sly sighed and kept trying for a while, before running out of breath of trying to move the door open, and slid down onto the ground, sitting down and leaning against it. He crossed his arms, slightly mad and embarrassed that he couldn't perform something so simple due to his size and strength. He looked up at the others, hoping someone could hear, or even see him for that matter, from where he sat. " ...can anyone help me open the door? " He said to the group, not exactly knowing who was in his Force and who wasn't.

"Wait, wait, wait!" A voice cried out from behind everyone. A Gothorita sprinted past the big door and into the main room with the three force doors. The Gothorita caught his breath and said, "I'm not too late, right? I told my housemate to wake me up at seven, but he didn't wake up, then I had to bathe, then I forgot my papers and had to run back: point is, I'm here now!" Gothorita then saw the Ribombee trying to open the door.

"You're part of crisis too?" He asked, "Here let me get that for you." Gothorita then grabbed the handle and pulled the door open. "It's a pull door by the way." He kept the door open for the Ribombee to go through. "My name is Celil, what's yours?"

Beacon walked over to her little area. It had a couple computers, shelfs, drawers and normal stuff you would see at a work place. She had a couple pictures of herself and her sister. Like her bulb and tail, everything is colored green, hinting at her favorite color. A couple post cards are next to the main computer, presumably from her family members wishing her good luck on her new job. They have yet to be opened. She opens a drawer with lots of miscellaneous objects until she pulls out her headset. She closes the drawer and walks over to everyone else. She gives them a small Ear piece, different sizes for each of them. “This will allow me to talk to you while you are out there. Please don’t destroy them, I don’t want to be scolded again...” she remembers the first time she was given one and broke it immediately.

Nigel followed the group, looking around at the three doors with the names of each of the Forces written on them. "Impressive, we got our own rooms. Yer boss really went all out huh?" The Drill Pokémon grinned, he could see himself having a good time here. He opened the Fire-Wardens room and began to decorate it. He didn't have many posters or anything like that, he instead had quite a lot of photos. He pinned one poster of a mountainous area on the wall behind his desk and set several pictures on the desk. Some of them had two Rhyperior and a Rhyhorn on them, others had one Rhyperior and a Rhydon and the last few had two Rhyperior on them although one was notably older than the other. "That should be 'bout all I need." Content with his decorating, he left the room and went back to the main hall as he called it.

As he arrived, Beacon was giving out earpieces of some description. "I'll try ta, and if I do break 'em yer not ta blame." He grinned as he received the biggest ear piece and put it in. "So, ya just talk into somethin' an' we hear it?" He was quite curious as to how they worked, he never was too good with technology.

“Oh they work like this” she turns her headset on, “now whenever I talk you will hear me through that.” She then turns it off. “But you will hear me twice right here because we are right next to each other. I won’t bother you too much on your emergency’s, only when it’s needed or you ask.” She goes over to give the others their ear pieces.

"Huh, neat. So how durable are these things anyway? Don't tell me that ya thought no one would get hurt atleast once. They better be able to take atleast some abuse, y'know?" Nigel asked Beacon as he adjusted the ear piece to fit him better. "Really wish I had some decent ears by now, this ain't the best thing."

Stacy looked at everyone else annoyed ''So much noise...."She thought irritated.She took a medium sized ear piece and went through the door that said "Sentinels" and took the middle room."Hm....A little bit bland for my tastes.But let's spice it up!"She took everything out of her bag and placed them around the room.She put a poster with a Zorua army,leaded by a Zoroark,that had written on it "Treat or Trick!"Trick was underlined with a blood red colour.Then,she put 4 pink ribbons on the wardrobe,and her Sylveon plushie on the bed.She also put a photo of her family,which contained 2 Zoroark(her and her dad)and 2 Lucario (her mom and twin brother).After that she swooned with the cuteness of the room,and went back to the others.

Damian smiled after the little talk with Nigel and proceeded through the door that said 'Sentinels' and proceeded to his desk... which looked boring due to it's lack of decoration, but he had some stuff with him to help it look better. He looked around to see a few other Sentinels -and a certain Zoroark- sort out their areas. Damian first got out a few books and put them on a shelf, then he opened his wardrobe and put in a few clothes, six t shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, two hooded jackets and a long coat... and some shades, once tat was done, he began to put up a few photos. One photo consisted of a Machamp, a blue Gardevoir and a Ralts, clearly his with his parents at a young age, his graduation photo and two photos of him and a beautiful Lopunny, one had her in a wedding dress and him in a tuxedo whilst the other had them both in Christmas sweaters underneath a mistletoe and the Lopunny kissing Damian on the cheek, underneath, there was text which said 'Best present ever!'

After everything was done, Damian smiled as he stepped back a bit to admire his newly decorated area, then a sudden wave of realization washed over him. "Forgot this one." He said as he put down a photo which showed a Kirlia with a lot of other Pokemon in the same school uniform, most likely from his school days, some of the students on the photos were either pointed at with arrows or had their faces circled around. A Combusken had an arrow pointed at it with the word '***hole' on the other end, another arrow pointed to a Quilladin with the word 'My dude!' on the other end, last notable character in the photo was a Buneary with a heart drawn around her face, most likely his wife in her school days.

After he was done, he went over to Beacon to receive his earpiece and noticed the Rhyperior was also present. "Must be hard knowing there aren't many things made to be suited for large people like you." Damian joked with a smile.

“I can ask to make yours more durable if you want, but I won’t know when it will arrive.” She sits back down at her desk after she gives everyone their ear piece. She opens a menu waiting for the first emergency to arrive. “I just hope the first one won’t be to tough.” Beacon said to herself.

DevVoid

" Oh, thank you, Celil! I'm Sly! " Sly flew upwards to the Gothorita's eye level. " Thank you for helping, but I have to have a look at my room first before anything! " Sly hovered into the room, and moved through a cat flap that was his size, which looked pretty awkward next to the other, normal doors. He flew around the room, astonished by his surroundings.

'Right. Time to put my belongings here'
Sly reached to his sidebags, which he had both filled with various decorations, pictures, posters, and what not. He put two pictures on his desk, one of a sunrise in a field of flowers, the other being a photo of a forest, taken from above. To have a small reminder of what he used to do, Sly threw cut-up petals of several flowers onto his bed, aswell as putting scent candles around his room to give the effect of actually being in a flower field. He tossed some petals on the ground aswell, making a path inbetween bathroom, desk, bed and exit. Finishing up the room with a poster of grass on some hills being moved by windy, sunny weather, he put the final decoration on his nightstand. It was a photo frame of some sort of hive, with several cutieflies hovering infront of it. Sly sighed in nostalgia, as this was an old family photo. He lit the scent candles with the lighter he took with him, took a quick look around and smelled the air. Being satisfied, he flew back out of his room and back to Beacon. He took his earpiece, which was so small it could barely even be held by pokemon bigger than him without breaking it.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Glee walked up to her room. "Hmm... This place looks very empty." she said, and floated up some decorations from her bag. She hung up some photos which mostly consisted of a Flareon, a Sylveon, and two Eevee. Though, the last picture seemed to have a portrait of her, her gem in a deep blue. She then looked at the desk, and placed a light, shaped like the Sun, on it. She then took out a lot of books, and placed them on the bookshelf. There's were so many that she had to place some of them on the desk. "I shouldn't have brought this many books. I probably won't even have enough time to read them all..." she thought.

After that was done, she got out of the room and walked towards the others. She took her earpiece, and put it on -it fit perfectly- and smiled. "How nice, we even get our own gear!" she said quietly.

Stacy got bored again by all the greetings and all the other stuff.She passed by Damian's room,but the door was wide open.Her eyes immediately fell on his school picture."I can't believe he's been a Kirlia!"She thought with chuckles.She then saw the Combusken which had a really interesting description."Wow,he uses a lot of "nice" words...."She rolled her eyes and went into her room.She sat on the bed,took out her phone and began chatting with her twin,Joey.

"Not really, just hafta get used to it. I think of it like this, I need a big body to have a big heart. No need ta throw a fit 'bout mah body size, ain't no one in it but me and I like it. And when I do find something mah size, it is a nice surprise." Nigel chuckled at Damian, happy to see the Gallade to be comfortable enough to joke around.

"If ya can, then by all means go ahead. Ain't tha most careful or gentle kid 'round the block." He laughed at himself, remembering the times he got in trouble due to his recklessness.

Celil watched as Sly went through the doggie door style window and tilted his head in confusion. He then made his way into his room on the far right. His belongings had been shipped ahead in various boxes, with only a few personal touches on Celil's person. Upon unpacking, Celil made his bed, a black pattern with yellow stars on it. He put his pillow up and lied on the made bed, nuzzled into the soft feather pillow, and sighed. He remembered he'd have to write and thank Altaria for the feathers.

He then sat up and thought the unpacking wasn't going to get done by itself. Well, maybe it could; sorta. Celil then focused and used telekinesis. All of the boxes opened up at once and various objects floated out of them. A poster with the tenets of the Crisis faction, stuck to the wall with some sticky tar. A picture of Celil's family, placed on the side table next to his bed. A blue and purple checkered medium sized rug, rolled out over the floor. Books, both fantasy stories and medical guides, set up in stacks on the table. A straw doll that resembled his little brother, went over to Celil. He gently held the doll, stroked the Gothorita's hair, and gave it a hug: he then realized that he was truly on his own now. The loneliness made his heart swell. His focus broken, the rest of the items tumbled to the ground. Celil let out a deep sigh and placed the doll right next to the photo and then proceeded to finish decorating his room.

Alvis traipsed towards the Sentinel area after he made his way past the towering door. It was apparent that the little Pokémon had not given much heed towards the aesthetics of his room upon closer inspection from any potential, wandering eyes. The Mudkip slowly climbed on the metallic side rail and struggled to ascend the mattress with ease. The Mud Fish Pokémon panted for a brief moment, before he placed down his PDA next to the small, cloud white pillow.

The Mudkip swapped the application on the device to a coding app with his tiny paws. A shallow breath was taken, while the Pokémon's eyes began to abruptly nictate. The Mud Fish Pokémon quickly shook his fins; his paws and feet twitched as if he was a freshman about to give their first presentation of the semester. A concealed, violent cough was given, which caused the cot to lightly quake. The tablet was quickly powered off once the fifth line of code could no longer be managed at the moment.

Sorry I haven’t been responding a lot of things have been going on)
She gets an alert and opens it. She then turns her headset on. “Ok everyone our first emergency is here! It will require all three forces. There is a gas station being held up with some hostages. Some of them have been reported to have injuries. It’s on Steelix road, not very far from here.” She presses a button and a garage door opens with three vehicles, one for each force. “We don’t know how many are injured and there might be more so please hurry!”

When Stacy heard that there was an emergency,she closed her phone and rushed back.She adressed her Forcemates"Salty guy,little fish,let's go!"She ran to the garage,looking at the car."Okay,you guys will drive,I'll fly.See you there!"She transformed into a Staraptor and flew toward the gas station.

DevVoid

" Gotcha! We need to move out fast! " Sly replied, flying to the Crisis Quarters. He flew to the door that the Gothorita had entered, and knocked against it. He made no sound with the knock, and instead shouted towards the room. This oughta get him heard.

" Celil, there's an emergency! Everyone's needed! Come to the Garage! " Sly alarmed them, moving back into the main room and to the garage where the Crisis vehicle was parked. Sly had little time to look at the car, and waited at the door, hoping someone could open it for him due to him being unable to, having no such strength to do so.

"On it!" Nigel ran towards the Fire-Warden vehicle, a truck, and entered it by squeezing himself inside. "Course it's too small, but hafta buckle up now!" He adjusted himself into a somewhat comfortable position and waited for the clearance sign to be given.

Last edited:
"Copy that!" Damian responded without a second thought as he saw the Zoroark transform and take to the skies. The Gallade on the other hand rushed over to the Sentinel vehicle and hopped into the drivers seat, instead of driving immediately, he waited a little while for any other Sentinel to get in to they can join him in the drive to the emergency at hand. While he briefly waited, he looked at his phone and looked at a picture of his parents before he put it back in his jacket and got ready to drive the second another Sentinel joined him in the vehicle. "I'll make you proud..." He thought to himself.

Alvis quickly jumped up in fright after picking up on a sudden incident; along with the loud noise of the doors of the garage that soon gave way for several vehicles. The Mudkip quickly climbed down from his cot with his PDA after he managed to secure a firm grip. The Mud Fish Pokémon scurried towards the garage. Once he made his way towards the vehicle for the Sentinel forces, the little Pokémon swiftly jumped into the back seat. The dully white carpeted floor in a pale snow shading from the cushioned area of the gray seat was likely more than his height after a close inspection.

The Mudkip quickly powered on his tablet and launched the application named: SkiBwains. The display of the device soon unveiled a bar that quickly filled up. Once the bar was full of green matter, the program booted and launched. A touch keyboard was present near the bottom, followed with lines of written code in the center and a help display of various commands near the left side of the screen. Several pokes and taps were given to the tablet, as the little Pokémon had no heed towards the driver.

Celil heard the general alert and then the shout of Sly. "I hear you, hold on just a second." He then dashed to one of the packed boxes and got out some red buttons and a medical bag. He swapped out his white buttons for the red ones and then swung the door open. "Ok, Let's go!" He then made his way over to the vehicles. Celil turned to Sly and asked, "Uh, do you know how to drive?"

Beacon flipped a green switch and all the doors blocking the vehicles from leaving open. “Can all of you drive? I need to know quickly so we can all get going to the emergency!” She opens a application that gives her acess to the cameras to the facility. Allowing her to view all of the vehicles from each force.

"I can drive, and can take someone with me that can't!" Nigel said as he revved up the engine and checked the mirrors. He was ready to go, but waited to see if someone else decided to join him in the truck. "Sentinels and Crisis can go ahead, I'll be with ya in a sec."

"I sure can!" Damian called to Beacon and noticed the Mudkip in the back. "Hey there, you a Sentinel as well?" He asked before he looked straight ahead, once the door was fully opened, he stepped on the pedal to make his way to the gas station to stop the emergency that transpired. "First day on the job, I can't mess this up..." He thought to himself.

Alvis gave a slow nod towards the driver, as the Mudkip gulped after the vehicle made its first move. The Mud Fish Pokémon slowly gave a few more taps on his device, which resulted in a few lines of code being added. A minor error with the invalid argument he had on the fifth line down was soon corrected upon close inspection with the code. The little Pokémon resisted the urge to have any sort of sudden movement in response to the wild motions he felt around his lightweight body.

The Mudkip continued to give his best seated position he could. He slowly typed on the PDA once more. He had not bothered to look out of the window that was far from his small size. A huge file in the application was soon executed, though it was put on standby as a result of a need to arrive at the destination first.