• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Three Forces

In the heart of trinity city, a few Pokémon are standing in a sealed facility. Bright lights shine onto them. A big door in the front opens. A Noviern comes out with some others at its side.
“Hello everyone, My name is sonar and I am the Founder of this new work force. You have all chosen to become apart of this new project. I trust you all know what your getting into. In about a few minutes you will have a short time to meet each other and know who you are going to be working with. A nervous Amphoras comes out from behind Sonar. Her tail and bulb on her head is glowing. “This is Beacon, she will be your caretaker and operator. He then looks at the time and sees that he has gone past the time limit. He then flies up, “I’m sorry I couldn’t stay to answer any questions but I am very busy and have much to do. Make sure to get acquainted with each other.” He then flies off with the other Pokémon with him. Then all that was left was the little Amphoras and everyone else in the room. She then tries to speak up but it sounds a bit hoarse, “Um, hi... my name is Beacon. Wait you already knew that” she face palms “Wh-what are your names?” She stutters.

Nigel was standing around in the facility, seemingly not very bothered by the situation. He seemed to be rather relaxed, barely batting an eye when the Noivern entered the room. "Well well, the big boss himself." Normally he would have thrown in a joke or something, but this was a special occasion. He felt deep respect for Sonar as he created the opportunity that Nigel has been given, and it would be a shame to let that go to waste.

After Sonar had left, a new voice spoke up. He turned towards the somewhat hoarse noise and saw a shy Ampharos. "Heya Beacon, how do ya do? The name's Nigel, nice to meetcha." The towering Rhyperior stuck out his hand for Beacon to shake, although he could understand that she would be intimidated. He wasn't exactly the most cuddly Pokémon around, never was.

Damian stood rather informally in his spot and relaxed as he helped himself to a candy or two that he hid within his jacket and looked around to see if anyone was looking... not that he'd care if they did or not; he just loved his candy. He was caught off guard when the doors opened to shine the light on his face, but recovered quickly to see the Noivern introduce himself and an Ampharos who went by the name of Beacon. Before he could go to introduce himself, he was interrupted by a Rhyperior who beat him to the introduction.

Rather than get annoyed at being interrupted after trying to introduce himself on what seemed like a special occasion, he sighed and helped himself to another candy hidden in his jacket. His other hand reached into his pocket and got out his phone to check the time and how many messages he got, only to see that he got a text from someone called 'Rhonda' who texted him a simple heart emoji followed by a trio of X's, this made him smile lightly as he turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket as he patiently waited for his turn to introduce himself to the anxious Ampharos.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Sly flew into the room through a window, just in time for the speech. He swarmed above the heads of the pokemon like a fly before sitting down on a lamp on the roof, looking down at the Noivern speaking. " There's alot of pokemon here.. I'll have to be careful not to fly too low. " Sly remarked to himself, before drawing his attention to another voice coming from besides the Noivern. Just as he saw the Noivern taking off, the seemingly nervous Ampharos had asked for names. Sly flew a direct swoop down and arced above the head of a Rhyperior, before flying close to the Ampharos in order to actually be visible to them. " Hiya! I'm Sly! " He answered, hovering just a few inches from their face.

As Beacon was about to shake the rhyperiors hand, a riombee came in between her and the rhyperiors face. She jumped back in shock but then calmed down. She heard the riombee saw its name and was glad to hear it was apart of the forces too. “Ni-ice to meet you Sly and Nigel.” Feeling relaxed her bums and tail stopped glowing. She shakes Nigel’s hand. “I hope that you will trust me out on the job.” She turns back to the riombee, “It will be nice to work with you, but please don’t do that again, I get scared really easily...” she then waits for the next Pokémon to greet her.

DevVoid

" Oh, sorry about scaring you! Larger pokemon don't tend to notice me due to my size, so I have to fly up close for them to even see or hear me. " Sly explained before flying upwards and moving towards the lamp he sat on again. Resting on the metal plate the lamp was protected by, Sly looked down at all the different pokemon. He figured he may aswell overhear who is in his Force, that way he'll know who to work with in the future. With a stern, puzzled look, he scanned across the heads of the members in the building.

Once the Rhyperior and new coming Ribombee finished greeting Beacon, Damian sighed. "'Bout time..." He whispered under his breath before he smiled calmly at the Ampharos with his hands in his pockets. "Hey there, my name's Damian, I'm 22 years old, married and a member of the Sentinels." He said in a nonchalant and almost gentle sounding tone as he held his hand out to her for a handshake, his wedding ring lightly glistened in the light.

Nigel was a bit confused as he heard a voice coming from somewhere, and he quickly found the source. a Ribombee that was barely the size of his horn. "Hah, yer a small one aren't ya? Nice to meet ya, Sly! The name's Nigel." He turned his head to Beacon again and grinned. "I trust ya with the job, ye got it for a reason didn't ya? I'm sure you'll do fine." The Drill Pokémon let out a deep, bellowing laugh as he patted Beacon on her shoulder, surprisingly gently for such a big Pokémon. "You can make it, I'm sure of it."

He thanks Nigel before seeing a Gallade walk up to her. Beacon shakes Damian’s hand “Nice to meet you, being married must be tough. But I don’t want to ask any questions to make you uncomfortable.” She smiles before looking around. “There are a lot of them, Sonar said there would only be nine but that’s still a lot for me.” She says to her self.

Alvis toddled into the facility with short, unsteady steps. The Mud Fish Pokémon kept a firm grip on his PDA. He slowly flipped the small switch on the leftmost side of the tablet to make the device shift into silent mode within a fraction of a second. The Mudkip carefully made his way towards the other Pokémon, as he gulped after recalling the purple and blue, bat-like Pokémon from earlier. The little Pokémon took a short and shallow breath, as he gave no heed towards the other Pokémon aside from the Ampharos.

"Ugh... something's seriously telling me I should of picked the confinement. At least I would of had a chance of getting out of there... or probably if the place doesn't have any sort of odd fences or anything," Alvis thought, while he typed a note of the odd features the Ampharos had on the notepad application.

Stacy was looking at all the noise the other Pokemon made.She sighed frustrated,but then an idea popped into her head.She chuckled and transformed into Damian and slided over to the others,looking cool.
"Hello.My name is also Damian."She said in a manly voice,trying to copy the Gallade."And I'm also married.But,I escaped from my wife by joining the Sentinels."After those words she burst out laughing and transformed back."Just kidding!I'm Stacy!"She said,holding out her hand to Beacon.

She was a bit confused a first but then understood because of Stacy’s ability. She shook the Zoroark’s hand. “Nice to meet you and that could be very usefull when capturing criminals.” She then had a nervous expression “That could get very confusing also...” she said to herself. She then looks over at a Mudkip, away from everyone else. She smiles and walks over to it. “Hello, are you apart of the forces too?”

Damian smiled after he shook Beacon's hand. "Actually, my wife is a very-" He was interrupted when he saw another one of himself go to shake Beacon's hand. His expression was clearly confused, but what really annoyed him was what 'he' said about his marriage, his hands clenched into fists and let out a light growl, before he could think of attacking his false self, he stopped when he saw the figure change into a Zoroark who went by the name of Stacy. He simply glared at her with his arms folded, his head shook lightly and wore a facial expression that clearly showed he wasn't impressed with her impression, not one bit. "Not cool." He said in an ominously nonchalant tone of voice.

Nigel chuckled, this Zoroark would be one big prankster. He knew it, and he was looking forward to it. "Gotta love a joker, can't live without 'em." He know he shouldn't laugh about the situation, as it was basically an insult to the Gallade but he liked it too much to just ignore it.

"We'll need some way to make sure we don't take to the wrong Pokémon, this should be fun." The Rhyperior let out a laugh, enjoying himself with these strangers.

"Ha!You should've seen your face!"Stacy said with laughs."Chill dude,I have nothing againts you or your wife!I just thought that that would be the perfect thing to joke about!"He then smiled when the massive Pokemon agreed with her."See,this guy understands!"She pat Damian on the back and went back to the couches.

Alvis quickly swapped to another page on his notepad application in the PDA. The Mudkip began quickly typing on the tablet after taking swift notice of Ampharos that approached him. The little Pokémon took another shallow breath, as he resisted the urge to give any sort of noticeable response to the slight, burning pain in his left paw. Once the Mudkip finished with the note, he showed the PDA to Beacon. Upon closer inspection from any Pokémon, the text read:

Well, I guess I am since that big, mean, yellow and black lizard thing apparently wanted me to be here for some odd reason. I'm not too sure why he would even try to push me so hard for this. Don't mind those white things wrapped around me, I kinda might of had something like an accident a bit earlier.

"Hopefully they don't got none of those mind readers or those things on whatever you call... otherwise I'll have to grab myself some foil I guess," Alvis thought, while the Mudkip felt some droplets of sweat rushing down his face.

Beacon looked closer at the PDA, “A big, mean and black lizard thing?” She discards it not wanting to make the Mudkip to talk about things he wouldn’t want too. She stops looking at the PDA “Could you atleast tell me your force and name. You don’t have to tell me anything else if you don’t want to.” Hoping to atleast get the Mudkip to talk.

Alvis brought the PDA closer to his field of view, as he resumed typing on the mobile device. His left paw shook like an unsteady top after the fifth word in. The Mudkip took a slight series of faint pants, while giving a soft blow on the bandaged area of his left paw.

"Ow... owie and yikes! This is seriously like being in that burning place all over again! Ack! Ow! Eek!" Alvis thought, before he his head fin quivered.

The little Pokémon continued to slowly type on the tablet soon after with his twitchy paws. The PDA was shown to Beacon with a noticeably shaky grip upon the response being finished. The typed text read:

I'm supposed to be what they called the Sentinels or something like that, and I'm Alvis.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the others here are probably having a lot of questions; as to why a little fish like me would even be put here in the first place...

She tilted her head “Your in the Sentinel’s?” Beacon then thought about why a small Pokémon would be in the sentinel “There must be a reason why he is here, maybe his size could be a help...” she said to hereself. Beacon then noticed his hands shaking and that he had been taking a lot of deep breaths. “Who here is in Crisis! I need some help!” She shouted across the room

Alvis held onto the PDA with the tightest grip he could. The Mudkip emitted a slight squeal after he took in Beacon's loud, harsh call for assistance! The little Pokémon slowly backed away, while his tail fin soon joined in with his twitchy head fin.

"Something tells me that Crisis thing is probably not exactly the best thing to hear by the way she said it," Alvis thought, before he scanned the room for any potential escape routes upon more steps away from the Ampharos.

Stacy watched all of the racket that everyone else made with a sigh.She then noticed the Mudkip trying to escape he approached him and said"Hey little guy,where are you trying to go?The Crisis won't do anything bad to you!They'll heal you're wounds and stuff.Oh,and I heard that you are in the Sentinels!"A devious smirk appeared on her face"So that means I could joke 'bout you!That's perfect!But anyway,I'm Stacy!"

DevVoid

Sly watched all the noise from above, peering over the lamp and eventually rolling around to change angles. He watched the Mudkip using the strange device. He thought about why someone would put a Mudkip in the Sentinel's, or why it doesn't just speak, but he was not gonna question it. Having heard a call for Crisis' members, Sly immedieatly jumped down from the Lamp and shot downwards diagonally, like an Eagle ready to grab their prey.

He took a sharp turn and gathered up a pollen puff mid-flight. As he flew across the Mudkip's head, he dropped the Pollen Puff onto their Paw before flying a circle to turn and stopping, hovering between eye level of the two. " One Pollen Puff coming up! " Sly said, as the pollen puff exploded into smaller pollen and healed the Mudkip.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Glee was studying her psychic powers, when she heard someone calling for the crisis. "Ah! That will be me." she said, walking towards the Ampharos. "I'm Glee. Nice to meet you." She smiled a bit, and her gem shined yellow. "Wow, so many big Pokémon..." she thought, looking around to the Pokémon around her. She quickly turned back to the Ampharos. "So... am I the only member of the Crisis?" she said, nervous. She thought there would be a lot of work, and of course she couldn't do it all by herself! Her gem turned dark blue, while she was waiting for an answer.

Alvis gave no sort of response towards the Zoroark, while the Mudkip continued to back away from Beacon. Suddenly, the little Pokémon felt a surge of erupting pollen close by! The PDA was dropped, which gave off a soft thud a split second later!

A small camera slowly unfolded after a prompt was accidentally triggered; which soon resulted in a faint, bluish light rushing from the lens towards the Mud Fish Pokémon.

"Detecting trace amounts of powder or spores. Heat related injuries detected, consider seeking medical attention as soon as possible. It is advised to remain calm when undergoing treatment," A feminine, robotic voice slowly stated in a noticeable monotone.

“No this riombee right here is also part of crisis”
Beacon then heard what the PDA said, her bulb and tail started to glow. “But right now we need to help Alvis, do you have any healing moves, the pollen puff from sly will help a lot but it won’t be able to heal everything. Think of it as your guy’s first emergency” she continued to look at the Mudkip with a concerned face.

Alvis slowly scooped the PDA back in his little paws as soon as he adjusted himself to the peculiar type of pollen exposed to earlier. The Mudkip felt his sweaty fins and slowly approached Beacon with slow, tentative steps. The little Pokémon typed as quickly as he could on the tablet with his trembling paws after going back to the notepad application. Once the device was shown to the Ampharos, the text from the Mudkip's response read:

I'm not too sure if we should do this, I mean like I'm okay... kinda I guess. I can walk it off, I'm not like some kid that's gonna probably scream and stuff. I can definitely walk it off, I mean like I have these white and orange things on me, so I guess I am okay?

What is this kid doin'? Get some medical attention already. Nigel was a bit taken aback by the fact a Mudkip decided to join the Sentinels of all things, but he tried to not judge their decision. Instead he decided to talk to the Zoroark, she was pretty smart by the looks of it and he didn't want to make the hurt Pokémon feel any more pressure than they already felt.

"Yer name is Stacy right? What force are ye in?" He felt that she would be a good conversation partner, and getting to know the prankster could never hurt in case that she turned into him.

"Don't get any ideas,big guy.I'm in the Sentinels."Stacy told Nigel with a smirk."And why do you talk like that?Are you from the country side?Do you greet your friends with "Yee-Ha,partner!"She said with chuckles."Heh,sorry."

"I ain't havin' any ideas, don't worry 'bout it. Yer right about the country side, but I don't say Yee-Ha, partner. Ain't got any partners, and ya don't hafta apologize. I've got a thick hide, I can take it." Nigel chuckled, he liked Stacy already. The Sentinels can't be bored with her around. "I'm with the Fire-Wardens, think I'll do somethin' right there. Too big and inaccurate for the Crisis an' too slow for the Sentinels, so the Fire-Wardens were the only choice fer me."

"I literally didn't understand a single word but Okay."Stacy said with laughs."I think that you're one of those guys that are really friendly but if someone insulted one of your friends you would get ready to kick butt!It's pretty obvious."She chuckled and pat his back."And it also looks like you're one who likes jokes.I like you."

"Spot on, not bad Stacy! I'll try ta speak more clearly, but don't expect me ta get it right at the start. Too used ta mah accent, so 'pologies in advance. Yer the first one to not be frightened by me, bit odd if ye ask me. Most Pokémon would be shakin' in their boots when seein' me." Nigel was grinning, although it was obvious that he felt a bit flustered by the positive reaction he got from Stacy.

"Why?You seem like a nice,totally not a criminal kind of guy."Stacy said sarcastic."But still,if you'll keep on doing it for the next week,I might start joking about it!Well,I think I already started!Too late!"She said with chuckles.After a minute,she started fidgeting with her choker.

"Hah, bit too late to say that innit? Ye already started ta, and I like yer humor. Keeps the mood cheery an' all. Dunno if others are 'fraid of me, but I'll see soon enough. Just hope my fellow Fire-Wardens don't let mah appearance get in the way of helpin'." Nigel couldn't fully understand why he kept grinning around Stacy, but he did. Her cheerfulness was contagious. "Ye can change into others right? Would ye be able to turn into that Ribombee?"

"Of course I could!"Stacy said when she heard Nigel's question."But now,stop talking!I don't understand a word!"She said as she covered his mouth."Seriously,get a PDA like that Mudkip or nobody would understand you."

"My most sincere apologies, but I am afraid that I would shatter the PDA on accident when trying to type something. Maybe a translator would be useful?" Nigel suddenly spoke incredibly clear, with only the slightest trace of his accent lingering around. "Heh, ain't too bad now is it? I can talk without mah accent, but it takes longer and frankly I prefer mah accent most of the time."

"Ugh...I guess you do you."Stacy said chuckling."Now,I'm extremely bored of talking so you need to go mingle with other Pokemon before I go out in the streets looking like you and shouting embarassing things.So,Chao!~"She shooed him away with a grin.

(Sorry had work to do)
She kneeled down in front of him. “It won’t take long, crisis know what they are doing and it won’t hurt one bit. And if it does I’ll get you something.” She smiled trying to make him calm down. But it is pretty hard due to her being very anxious. “If we get it done now we can get started sooner.” Beacon then turns to Glee “What moves do you have that can heal him?”

"Hah, I'd like to see ya try. Have fun here, maybe we'll run into eachother later." Nigel waved at Stacy with a grin and left her alone, looking at the Mudkip who was about to be treated. A PDA might be a nice way to help others understand him, but he felt like a PDA would not last long with him. "Oh well, guess they'll hafta deal with it for now." He shrugged and decided to keep an eye on the small group that began to form, just in case they needed raw power.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
"Well, I can use a Heal Bell -it probably won't be of use here- or Wish." she replied to Beacon. (Just pretend Wish can heal other Pokémon) Glee decided to use Wish, and started waiting. "This may take a while..." After about fifteen seconds, Glee's wish came true and the Mudkip was back to almost perfect health. "There!" Glee said, proud to finish her first mission successfully.

As everything happened around him and everyone conversed with one another, Damian quietly helped himself to another piece of candy from in his jacket and looked at his phone, he decided to looks through a few of his photos, mainly those which had both him and a rather beautiful Lopunny in them. "As glad as I am to be living my dream, I can't wait to get home and see you again.' He thought to himself, unaware of his own light blush.