• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Starters Escape!

Phoenix didn't care if they were splitting up, honestly, she joined them because they looked like they needed help. She shrugged and walked off to who knows where. The Eevee saw a berry and smiled, grabbing it, before she could do anything with it, a Beedrill came out of nowhere and they began to battle.

(I love how we just abandon eachother like that)
Aqua and Nidorino trained for hours in mount moon, when they finally reached the peak. When there, the found a group of Clefairy dancing around a Giant Moon Stone, then they put their hands on the stone, and all began to glow, evolving. But before they could evolve, the earth shook and they all fell down onto the ground. The Nidoking stormed into the cavern "out!" He shouted "nobody else must have the power of the moon stones, especially that fool who used to be my son"
At the words "Used To" the Nidorino froze. "We should go" Aqua whispered "if he finds us her-"
"Fight me you coward!" The Nidorino shouted, as he burst into the cavern "Keeping the power for yourself! You dishonourable fool! I am ashamed to call you my father"
"And I was a fool to call you my son" the Nidoking replied "you crossed the line, now you die"
The Nidoking charged towards Nidorino, using drill run, as did Nidorino. The two clashed in the middle of the room, but it was evident that the Nidoking would win. Aqua ran in and used Bubble, knocking back the Nidoking, accidentally knocking it into the moon stone. The Moon stone pulsed with a white glow, and the Nidoking growled, his eyes turned red and he charged again. Maddened by the moon stone's power, he began to use earthquake.
"Run!" Nidorino shouted "the entire carvern is going down."
They watched as the entire cavern collapsed on the Nidoking and the Moon Stone.

As they exited mount moon, Aqua heard Nidorino sigh. "It's ok buddy" she said "there is bound to be another moon stone somewhere"
"Its not that" the Nidorino sighed "he may have been a jerk, but he was family"
"You didn't cause it" Promised Aqua "it was his fault"
"Even so" Nidorino said "I can't help but think there was something I could do. When the cavern collapsed, I turned back as we were running away, our eyes met, and I swear I saw the red in his eyes fade back to the comforting, purple eyes I knew"
"It will be ok. I'm sure he is fine, the moon stone must have made him pretty powerful" Aqua said
"I guess you are right" sighed the Nidorino "for now, let's look forwards to our next adventure"

Meanwhile, deep in mount moon, a pair of red, glowing eyes opened.