• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Spirit Warrior RP

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi blinked her eyes open, her body feeling all types of weird after she had been enveloped by a bright light when she touched the base of the statue of a woman. Speaking of the statue from the exhibit, where was the statue? Where was the exhibit? WHERE WAS THE MUSEUM? Mimi attempted to rub her eyes with her hands but found her said hands to be covered by ridiculously long and flowy sleeves of what seemed to be a kimono. What in the world was going on?

Mimi walked around the museum with the rest of her chicken coop gang, sucking on lollipop she'd been told to throw away since the second they had gotten on the bus. Mimi was strangely drawn to the large statues facing one another in a circle, located in one of the many large rooms of the building. She walked up to the statue of a woman holding two large rings on her hands, balancing them both on her palms, the base of the statue being labeled "Verinia: the divine purity." Naturally her curiosity got the best of her and Mimi just had to touch the base of the statue, causing a burst of bright light to engulf her.

"Child, are you alright?"
A gentle voice asked from within Mimi's mind, "well okay then...apprently I experimented with all types of drugs that I didn't even know I played with" the porcelain skinned female concluded without a second thought. "Child please calm down. You have not experimented with any intoxicating substances, you're merely confused as to what has happened so allow me to explain. I am Verinia, the chosen deity if purity, you and my human form have merged together after touching my statue. You're my reincarnation from the modern world so by coming to my past our bodies have merged together" the female voice says within Mimi's head. Mimi didn't even know if her friends got transported with her, so she sat there on the grass, listening to Verinia's explanations and constant begging from the deity to stop her mind from getting inappropriate memories. But as they continued to wait, Verinia explored more of Mimi's memories and sighed when she felt a sudden surge of hatred upon remembering her family. Verinia knew this child's life would be in danger if she couldn't learn his to purify her hatred. "We shall wait for the other six to arrive before heading off to the quest I had explained to you. And on the way I'll explain your powers and where your strengths lay" the deity informs, Mimi replying mentally with a casual "kay" before continuing to suck on the lollipop she had somehow taken back with her to the past, "damn they're slow."

(Discussion)
Well this was certainly new experience for Celestine. His heavy eyes slowly opened and revealed him to be sitting on a stump in a densley wooded forest. Celestine stood up and stumbled a bit as he looked around at his surroundings. "Well this certainly isn't the museum." He saud as he rubbed his eyes. "Is this a dream?" "This is all to real young one," "Huh? Who're you?" "I'm Dimaria, the Deity of Knowledge" "Oh" said Celestine as he tried to remember what happened before he woke up here.

Grandpa always told Celestine to go to bed on time, after all, not getting enough sleep was the thing that got hin detention in the first place, buuut of course that just so happened to be the night where the last DVD box set of Celestine's favorite show "Detective Love-Line" (Props if you get the reference) was on sale and Celestine just had to binge the whole thing that night. This if course made Celestine even more tired than usual and was barely awake through getting to school, waiting for the bus, on the bus and getting off the bus. This lead Celestine to be very tired when he was actually at the museum. So much so that he didn't notice the wet floor sign, slipped and in an attenpt to catch himself he reached for the nearest thing to him, the statue of Dimaria, a woman holding two fans, causing him to be envoloped by a pillar of light erupting from underneath him and transporting him.

Celestine subconsciously got back on his stump and started to doze off who more than once had to wake up Celestine while exploring his memories. After an explanation on how he was there, how they had fused once Celestine touched her statue and how he was about to go on a quest. "Hey Dimaria," "Yes dear?" "So if I'm a reincarnation of you, does that mean we're family?" "I suppose so," "And you're really old right?" Dimaria laughed a bit at the question. "Yes, I am quite old, why do you ask?" "Well...is it ok if I call you grandma?" Dimaria was suprised by this question and after a pause she said, "Sure, you may call me whatever you like." "Ok Grandma, do you know where anyone else is?" "I only know the location of one. It is about east of your current location out of the woods." "Alright, let's go." Said Celestine as he ran off in that direction much faster than he could run before.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dazed and confused Void stretched his arms out and sat up looking around him, he seemed to be in some kind of field and he was dressed rather strangely. As he stood his body felt much heavier than usual, "what the hell is going on, I mean this wouldn't be the first time I've woken up half naked in a field with bo memory of how I got here but I'm fairly sure I was just in a museum" he muttered to himself before his thoughts were interrupted by a voice "Your awake my boy, I am sorry for the rough transport" Void sat stunned before asking "ok now who the hell are you?"

Void had woken up just about on time and had casually strolled to the meeting location for this stupid museum trip, once at the museum it turned out to be about as dulled as he expected until Celestine happened to slip over which made Void laugh so hard he had to support himself on some nearby statue that he didn't even bother to check the name of before he was swallowed by a bright light.

Rubbing his temple Void paced back and forth, "ok old man, let me see if I got what your saying, your some powerful dude called Zhong and I'm you reincarnated or something. Now I've been sent to the past to complete some stupid quest or something", the voice sighed "Yes boy now head over there and you'll meet with the others" Void simply nodded and made his way along spotting a woman in a kimono and calling out "HEY I'M LOOKING FOR MY FRIENDS YOU HAVEN'T SSEEN THEM HAVE YOU" not recognising Mimi.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"KEEP IT DOWN YOU SOGGY NUT!" Mimi screamed back before recognizing the voice, "Void?" She asks, weirded out by the fact the man had Void's voice but he looked slightly different from her friend. Mimi gasped before touching her own face, suddenly noticing that her hair was deffinently not shoulder length like it had been back at the museum, it was now at her hips. "Void what the hell is going on!" She hissed out walking up to the taller individual while at the same time trying to avoid tripping on the grass due to the heels. "Where are the others?" She asked, struggling to remember the names of her other friends due to her memories being all discombobulated. "More importantly where are the rest of your clothes?" Mimi asks, trying to look everywhere but at Void's body below his neck, "put on a shirt you exhibitionist."

"Child this friend of yours is the reincarnation of Zhong, my leader so please behave" Verinia says in her silky smooth voice, "no." Verinia was shocked to say the least, she didn't expect her reincarnation to be a spoiled young girl who had no sense of listening to authority. "Hey Void do you also have a deity talking in your head or did I just overdose on something?"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ares woke up looking around 'This of all places is not the museum am I mother fucking high, right now' The boy thought looking at his hands. 'No, it is not child' raspy voice in his head. 'Who the frick are you?' Ares responded in his head. 'I'm Bayoru the Spirit of Ideals' 'Ok' Ares thought as he recollected what happened.

Ares woke up, got dressed, and got to the meeting site, a few minutes early. 30 minutes later they arrived at the museum, he saw a statue that was in a fighting stance, there us dust on the name, so he brushed it off and got enveloped with a bright light.

He heard somebody running and yelled in his rather shy voice. "Hello, anyone there!" he said as standing up, brushing himself off, and pushed up his sunglasses.

@Crystal1302

"Hey Grandma," "Yes dear?" "I was just wondering, why am I running so fast," "Well being a deity of wind, I am quite fast. Because I'm lending you my power, I have increased your speed." "Oh." said Celestine as he continued to speed through through the forest. "Another question, how do I stop?" "Well first, you wou-" Dimaria was interrupted by Celestine noticing a voice, getting distracted and then proceeding to trip over a tree root and rolling about 20 feet leaving Celestine in a tangled mess ball inside his own cape. Celestine tried to get out but the cape was too tight and he could barely move his arms. After a bit of flailing he realized that only his upper body was tangled, meanwhile his skirt and legs were completely free. Celestine flipped onto his legs and after a bit of stumbling he got onto his feet. He walked around for a bit trying to find where the voice came from. After walking into many many trees he bumped into someone in a suit of armor. "Oh, Hello" said very muffled. "I'm Celestine, can I have a little help here?" @JustNinja

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void looked at the woman stunned "Mimi? Is that you" Void said before blatantly checking his classmate out. He smirked and shrugged "dunno, when I woke up I didn't have one and i dont seem to have one on me so your gonna have to just live with it, dont know why your complaining just look at me Mimi" he stated as he showed off his newfound physique "oh the disembodied voice yeah I've got one two, he said we've got like powers and stuff and that we have some quest or something" he shrugged and sat down on the ground and patted the area near him "come on sit down it's more comfortable, we've gotta wait for the others anyway might as well sit" he said as he lay back looking at the sky before smirking once more "oh and if you don't sit I can see up your kimono from down here" he chuckled.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
The urge to drop kick the shirtless man was starting to grow within the female but upon mentioning he could see underneath her rather short kimono, Mimi merely smirked back. "Then look, it wouldn't be the first time you exhibitionist" she replied, causing Verinia to scream from within her mind. "Child have you no decency! Flirting with our leader is simply appalling!" Verinia cried out, while Mimi was trying her hardest to contain her laughter. "Verinia we all have specials powers right? Well what's mine then?" Mimi whispered, "you're able to manipulate water. As the reincarnation of Divine Purity your main job is to protect your allies. Healing them in times of need and protecting them from any harm. And I'm sure with enough training you'll be able to use Ocean's Prayer and give life to anybody who's fallen before a twenty-four hour mark." The deity replies calmly. "You hear that Void? You better learn how to respect me cuz I'm the one in charge of healing your sorry ass" Mimi laughs out, leaning down in order to look directly towards Void's face before sticking her tongue out, "with this power I can decide if you live or die exhibitionist!"

Somewhere far away from where the reincarnations were, a dark haired man stood up groggily before realizing where he was. "DAMN THOSE CHILDREN!" he roared out, slamming his hands down on to a wooden table stained with blood. "Wait no this is perfect! Those children are too out of touch with their powers to stop me, I could sense the negativity radiating off of all of them. Without the Great Seven in this time warp I'll be able to actually finish what I started!"
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Chuckling heartily as he lay on the ground Void listened to an explanation of his own abilities "You can control any flame and produce different levels of heat from your body, there is a bit more but I will tell you that when you are ready", Void lay back and turned his head slightly to glance at Mimi with a large grin "So if I get hurt you are the one who has to fix me up right, well at least it's a hot chick and not one of the guys of the group" he said before attempting to slightly increase his body temperature "I can control fire and heat apparently so that seems pretty fun, oh and hey you still ain't sat down, I won't bite you know" he said with a smile as he returned to staring at the sky casually drumming his fingers on his chest.
@tokkiyo

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ares quickly helped Celestine up, "I'm Ares," he responded pushing up his crown from falling off his head. 'Child this is Dimaria the Spirit of Knowledge,' 'I see' Ares responded in his head. Ares has made enough fantasy games to know what's going on. "If we are here there must be others," 'I've located two, they are very close together' "Well, Bayoru says that he's found some other people, let's go," motioning Celestine to follow him as he ran through the dense forest, he heard to voices up ahead. "Hello, anyone up there," as he continued in that direction.

@Crystal1302 @Shadow_Pup @tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"It's not your bite I'm afraid of, it's your constant flirtatious barking" Mimi laughed out, sitting down next to the male. He wasn't her favorite amongst her friends, but she did feel a tad bit closer to Void out of all people. "Do you hear that?" She asks abruptly, hearing somebody calling from the forest behind them. "Hey! We're out here in the meadow!" She yelled back go the voice, hoping that it was another person from their field trip group. While waiting for the person to make their way over to the duo, Mimi couldn't hold in a laugh after Void had called her a "hot chick." "Even in circumstances like this you can't seem to stop flirting with girls huh?" Mimi laughs out, "well anyways I cant wait until you get wounded so I can see you beg for me to help you" the short female informs with a wink.
@Shadow_Pup @JustNinja

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ares walked towards the meadow to see Mimi and Void. "Umm...guys, what the fuck is going on," Ares said bluntly. "Do you guys hear the same voices in your heads," Ares said pushing up his sunglasses. "I've made enough fantasy games, to say this, the there his very far fetched, but maybe something brought us into the past, there is no sign of modern-day tech," Ares said

@tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup @Crystal1302

"Thanks a bunch Ares." Said Celestine as he straightened out his hooded cape. Celestine then proceeded to follow Ares out of the clearing of the forest (not running this time) and made his way out if the forest and to this open plain. "Ares is right, Grandma Dimaria told me," said Celestine as he pulled his arms frum underneath his cloak and started to braid his hair into his preferred style before yawning. "Anyway there was seven of us before we got transported and Grandma says there are seven spirits, so If I had to guess, Zeus, Noelle and Mica should be on their way here." Said Celestine before sitting on the grass joining Void and Mimi. "Also one question for Void, why do you not have a shirt on? Is there some tactical advantage to that? Cus it doesn't look all that good for protection." Said Celestine as he grabbed one of his fans and opened it, remembering what Dimaria told him.

"To use my power over wind you would have to use the Fans of Jade." "Fans of Jade?" "Yes, they are my signature weapon and I use them to harness my power. It can be short range or a throwing weapom, they are really quite versatile." "Really? They're just fans they look pretty fragile." "Looks can be decieving dear. Try throwing it at that tree stump your sitting on now." "Ok." Celestime stood up from the tree stump, opened one of the fans and threw it as hard as he could at the center of the stump. The fan spun faster and faster as it flew threw the air like a buzzsaw and stuck right in the tree stump. "Wow." Said Celestine as he retrieved his fan. "Yep. Even wind can be as sharp as a blade when used correctly. And look at the fan." Celestine closely inspected the fan and noticed that there was no damage on the fan at all, you could barely even tell that it was just thrown at all. He wordlessly put the fan back into the holder on the side of his trousers and ran off in search for his friends.

Unfortunately while reminiscing, Celestine did not notice that he fell asleep resting in the warm grass.

Slowly, Mica came to. Something was... off. Where was he? The teen woke up lying on the ground. These weren't his clothes. Instead of his hoodie and jeans, Mica found himself in a green cloak. He wasn't in the museum any more either. What had happened?

Mica stuck towards the back of the group, as usual. He glanced around the museum silently. There was something nice about this place. The peace. The quiet. Even the talking of other groups felt muted here. The group had made their way forward, but a few others were hanging back to inspect the statues a bit more closely. Mica found himself begin drawn towards one depicting some sort of armored hero. The man had a cocky grin on his face and polearm in hand, with the pose depicting him in mid-attack. His armor was scaled, looking almost like scales one would find on a shark or reptile. He reached out to touch the statue, and there was a sudden flash of light...

Mica glanced over to watch as one of his classmates, a girl named Mimi, disappeared in a flash of light! But there was no time for the white-haired teen to be confused as his own hand touched the statue of the dragon-warrior, and he too was enveloped in a flash of light.

Mica rubbed his head. This didn't make sense.
"I'd say." A gruff voice spoke. Mica froze before glancing around. He was on the other end of some sort of meadow. Far away, he could see what appeared to be a few other people as well as a forest. Some mountains in the distance. But certainly no one close enough to speak to him like that.
"I ain't out there, kid." The voice said. "Jeez, ain't you a disappointing one. I was hoping that coming back here would bulk you up a little bit, but ya look like ya hardly even changed! But I suppose ya will have ta do. The name's Chiron. The Spirit of Courage. The Great Drake. Dragon Warrior of awesomeness and strength. That's me."

Mica rubbed his head. His left eye felt sore, and so did his right arm.
Where am I? Why am I here? Mica thought.
"You're here kiddo 'cause you're me. Well, some sort of long-lost future descendent of me, or something like that. Basically, there's this big bad dude, and we gotta kill him because if we don't, he's gonna break the world or take it over or some crap like that." The voice said. "Don't worry kiddo, y'ain't gonna be on your own. Well, besides me. There's like 5 others that came back with ya. And they got the other five in their heads as well. Dunno how well Verinia or Hisui are gonna help, but Zhong and Khan should definitely help us kick all the ass that needs kicking. Now why don't ya make yer way over to ya little gang over their and meet up?"

Mica remained silent, but the teen stood up and began to make his way over to the group. He didn't particularly recognize anyone there... At first. There was a girl in a kimono, who appeared to be very similar to Mimi. But she was a little taller than Mica remembered. Then there was another guy that was absolutely MASSIVE, with tan skin and a phoenix tattoo on his back. There was another one as well, one that spelled out... Sinner? Was that Void?! He was huge! Another tall guy walked out of the forest in red leather armor and sunglasses. He appeared rather similar to that of Ares... but were all these people really the same ones Mica had gone to school with? The white haired teen remained silent as he approached the group.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void shrugged as he placed his hands comfortably behind his head "eh I can't help it can I, it's in my nature" he said with a flirty smile before cranking his neck slightly to glance and the newcomer, "oh hey, you sound like Ares so I'm gonna assume that's who you are, and we only know so much, the voices informed us that we are in the past and that we have all these call powers and me and Mimi were just casually getting to know one another while we waited" he said with a small chuckle as he stared at Ares and placed an arm around Mimi's shoulders jokingly "weren't we Mimi?" he added with a large grin ignoring the unimpressed remarks of Zhong.
@tokkiyo @JustNinja

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
When Void placed his arms around her shoulders, Mimi leaned in and with a wink she replied, "of course we were." She could mentally hear Verinia screaming in her head about how doing such flirtatious acts with their leader was just down right inappropriate and it brought Mimi so much joy. But as she was cuddling up to Void due to the warmth she received from his body, Mimi noticed somebody with white hair approaching them, and Mimi had watched enough animated shows to know she had a thing for guys with pale hair. "Well hello there" she hummed out, waving her fingers at the approaching male before continuing to use Void as a heater. "Yummy guy approaching us with white hair! Can you talk so we can figure out who you are!" She called out, "that's Chiron. I can feel the very essence of the drake radiating off of him" Verinia informs, while at the same time scolding Mimi like a mother would, which in a way made Mimi's heart skip a tiny bit. "Can you please get off him now? Your imagination is running wild up here my child" Verinia asks, "nah."

As Mica approached the group, the voice spoke up again.
"See, that big guy's definitely Zhong. And that's... wait... Wh... is... is that...?" The voice trailed off, as if in thought.
Is that what? Mica thought back.
"Oh... oh my goodness. Wh... wh... WAHAHAHAHA!" The voice suddenly began to howl with laughter. Mica winced at the suddeness and loudness of it, and... was he freaking rolling around on the floor? In his head? "Oh man, I thought mine was bad! But freakin' Verinia in that gal?! WAHAHAHA! Miss purity, high and mighty! Hahahah!"
Mica winced once again.
I can't think straight with you laughing like that. Mica thought back to Chirion.

The girl with the pink hair called over to Mica, and he wasn't sure how to react. He hadn't really been called 'yummy' before. Or anything, really.
"Um... uh..." Mica murmured. "M-mica..."
"Speak up, boy. They can't hear you with you whispering like that!" Chirion said. Mica cleared his throat.
"Umm, uh... I'm Mica. I, uh... don't know where I am...." Mica said, loud enough for the others to hear. The teen almost seemed to sink into his cloak reflexively. He wasn't used to... talking.

Celestine woke up drowsily and looked around for a bit to the white haired individual walking up torwards the small group. "Yes that is Ares, he helped me earlier when I was stuck inside my own cape. "Also, Mimi did you just call Ares 'yummy'? While you are in the middle of flirting with Void? How is that going to work?" Said Celestine before his attention was drawn to the boy who said he was Micah. "Ooh, Grandma? What Deity is Micah reincarnated as?" "Oh. It appears he got...Chirion" "Why did you pause?" "Umm, it's just that...he's a unique deity. He may be hard to work with at first but he is very capable on the battlefield." "I see." Said Celeste before getting up and waving towards Mica. "Hi Mica! Mimi, Void, Ares and I are all gathered here! We're waiting for Noelle and Zeus!" Said Celestine trying to get Mica's attention (which was a little bit hard due to his below average height.) Celestine sat back down and scooted back torwadds Void to also use him as a personal heater. Celestine looked up and stared at the clouds while fixing the lily that was in his hair that fell out when he got stuck in his own hood and having a mental conversation with Dimaria.

Grandma? Yes dear? There are seven deities right? Yes.

"Guys? Asuuming that Noelle and Zeus are getting sent back in time like us, what do you guys think they would get reincarnated as?"
@Captain Cardboard @tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup @JustNinja

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void chuckled as Mimi spoke about the white haired dude, he didnt really pay attention to the newcomers until Celestine got rather close to him "hey the heater is for chicks only Celestine, move away mate" he said casually the heat radiating from him getting a little hotter for a split second as a warning before it returned to the more comfortable temperature. He glanced at the group his arm still casually round Mimi as Zhong spoke up in his head "Boy you need to be kind to all those in this group not just the girl, after all you are destined to lead and.." Void sighed "can it Zhong" ge muttered before speaking up to the others "anyone else already fed up with the judgemental old person in their brain cause I know I am, he's a right buzz kill" he asked blatantly.
@tokkiyo @Captain Cardboard @JustNinja @Crystal1302

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Fucking Perverts," Ares muttered. "Yeah it's me, Ares," he said replying bluntly. "Tell me I still have some liquor in these pockets," Ares said to himself checking the pockets of his armor. He found a lone cigarette and a lighter and lit the cigar. "I'm going to ignore your indecent behavior, and say this what the frick are we going to do, we have no way of getting home, in my perspective," Ares said pushing up his sunglasses and crown once again.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Be nice Void" Mimi huffed out, rolling her eyes at her human heater. But when she looked back up to the sky, she noticed that the sky was no longer blue, instead it was a blend of pink, purple and blue. "It's getting dark now, who knows what creatures actually live in this environment so it's best we start moving somewhere" Mimi points out, removing Void's arm from her shoulders and standing up, much to Verinia's happiness. "My child there is a small village up north the meadow and is located on the other side of a river. Cross the river and I'm sure they'll allow you all to stay for the night" Verinia says within Mimi's mind, the latter female then repeating what her deity had said. "Verinia says theres a village just up north with people that'll gladly allow us to stay for the night while we wait" she repeats. But at the thought of potentially sleeping in the same house as the others, Mimi broke out into a smirk. "For protective purposes I call sleeping next to Void! Deffinetly for protective purposes" the ombre haired beauty says, once again enjoying Verinia's screams of horror. "You're just mad because you haven't gotten laid recently Ares" Mimi hummed out before listening to Verinia's instructions to listen to the sound of a rushing river. Mimi closed her eyes before picking up the faint sound of rushing water, "alright ladies the river is that way!" She excitedly exclaims while pointing further up the meadow before clinging on to Void's arm due to her outfit and the chilly noon breeze hating her existence.
@Crystal1302 @Captain Cardboard @JustNinja @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void looked up at the sky when Mimi mentioned it was getting dark "ah yes so it is, the village sounds like a great idea" he said before grinning at Mimi's sleeping comment "ah yes I agree for protective purposes" he said enjoying it all the more as Zhong started to lose his shit. Void then flipped off Ares and stuck his tongue out "what she said mate" he said with a grin before allowing Mimi to lead him towards the town making sure he didnt give off too much heat but gradually increasing his temperature as the weather got chillier "this body heat thing is pretty useful" he mused as he walked with Mimi.
@tokkiyo @JustNinja

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Ares just rolled his eyes and puffed on the cigarette. "You know best, Mimi," Ares said in a mocking tone, but deep down he was hurt by the comment, knowing it was true. Pushing up his crown, he sighed and followed Mimi and Void, taking into a light sprint. He felt a panic attack coming. "Shit, not now," he said out loud seeing if he had his pills, Sadly, he didn't. "We need to go faster," Ares said breathing heavily, before falling down, then picking himself up trying to get into a sprint.

@tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup

"Sorry Void, but my soul got fused with a woman deity's soul so technically I have rights to the 'Chicks Only Heater'." Celestine started to drift off to sleep before Mimi suggested that they go to a village. Void getting up knocked Celestine off and woke him up. "If for it's soley for safety purposes I also volunteer to sleep with Void. Mostly because he's like a big, toasty marshmallow. Celestine then unfortunately noticed that his friend Ares was having another one of his panic attacks. After a bit of quick thinking, he came up with a solution. "Dimaria grants me speed. I can get you there quite fast so forgive me for this," said Celestine before picking up Ares in a Bridal carry and running as fast as he can towards the village. @JustNinja

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Thanks," Ares said, while a slight blush appeared on his face. 'You have something for the guy, huh' 'Shut the fuck' "I'm fine now," Ares said as much as he would like to stay in this position. He jumped out of Celestines' arms, but still staying rather close to him. "Thanks for the help," Ares said giving the other boy a sleepish grin.

@Crystal1302

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi gave a worried look towards Ares's sprinting figure while walking alongside Void. The closer they got to the river, the stronger a foul smell made its presence known. The female let out a cough when they reached the river, the mist rolling over the rushing water no making things any better. There was a wooden bridge, just big enough for two or three people to cross at the same time. When she caught sight of Celestine taking Ares, she called out in a concerned voice, "please be careful!" Mimi knew something was wrong, and Verinia knew it too. "Void" she quietly whispered while leading the male over the bridge and closer to the village. But when she crossed the bridge, Mimi's sense of smell was abused by the stench of decay and blood. Just as Verinia had said, there was a small village located exactly across the bridge but it wasnt filled with smiling people. Out of the mist surrounding the area, a large grotesque beast with a large smile and empty black eyes emerged. It's large body sporting four arms that were holding body parts of an animal, while a group of other disgusting creatures followed right behind it. "Celestine! Ares!" Mimi called out as the fog grew thicker, Void's body heat the only thing reminding her he was even there. "What the fuck do we do?" She asked, "you all must fight, I'm sure Zhong will inform your friend on what to do, I'm also sure the other guardians will tell their children what to do as well. But as for you, you wont be as powerful as the others due to the element we control, your job is to make sure they all stay safe and to not allow any of those creatures to kill them."

@Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Zeus found himself wandering through the museum alone. Where had everyone else gone? It was like they all had somehow vanished. Eh, they weren't his problem. He elected to find a spot to nap. The artist found a statue of a hooded figure holding a large book open in front of him. He smirked. "Read me a lullaby, man of stone." He turned around and planted his rear on the base of the statue- and fell through, surrounded by white.

He didn't feel like he was falling; in fact the air around him felt as thick as water. It did not effect his breathing however, and he felt oddly at peace. A voice, somehow deeper than his own and seemingly coming from no one point, boomed. "Zeus Moore. You think yourself to know truths, yet you do not accept the truths of others. The missing piece of your soul is listening to others, especially your wiser elders." "White noise, I've heard those weightless words my entire life." The whiteness faded, and Zeus was plopped on his ass right next to some familiar yet strangely different people.

The surrounding area was foggy and smelled of death. "So this is where you went. Wherever the hell this is." "Look yonder, boy." Zeus turned around. "Well that's terrifying." "You shall find a looking glass in your pocket. Whatever you imagine, it shall appear to your enemies when spying through it." He dug a hand into his pocket and sure enough, that's what he found. He expressed his disappointment in sarcasm."This is the zenith of fighting technology, Voice in my Head. Thanks."
@tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What the-," Ares said as the fog thickened. He could hear Mimi shouting their names. "What the fuck do we do," Ares said panicking. 'Use the chains and fight' "Use the chains, huh," Ares muttered as he pulled out the chains from his belt. He ran in the direction he heard Mimi's voice and found the duo. "Guys, everyone ok," Ares said panting as he looked at the army of beasts in front of him. "I've made and played enough fantasy games, let's give this a go," Ares imagined that he was in a VR game. He used a chain to wrap around one of the creatures and the chain enveloped it with magma as it did. "Cool!" Ares said as he kept doing the same.

@Psymallard @Crystal1302 @tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup

"No worries Ares, I know how your anxiety gets to you sometimes. " Said Celestine before a horrible odor encroached upon the pair. "What is this Grandma?" "Child that is none other than the scent of Malice, and when there's malice, there's monsters." As if almost on cue, monsters walked out of the fog of Malice that looked like they came right out of an H.P. Hovercraft Novel. The monsters approached the group before Ares grabbed one of the monsters with his chains. "You can fight as well young one, remember your fans?" Crestline looked at the fans in their holders before grabbing one in each hand. Celestine then threw the two fans as hard as he could the fans spun in circles before spinning so fast they turned into wind bladed buzzsaws just like before. The fans cut through two of the monsters each like a knife through butter. "How do I get them back?" "Use the wind to carry them back. Take your hand and focus on moving the wind back to your hands." "Yes Ma'am!" Said Celestine before directing the fans back to his hands before catching them. Celestine proceeded to rinse and repeat throwing the fans and catching them with the occasional closed fan strike that he was able to clear a small area around him and Ares. "Ares and I are doing ok! Mimi, Void, Mica! How is your group doing!?" Shouted Celestine before smashing a closed fan into the skull of a nearby monster. @tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup @Captain Cardboard

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi was basically jumping and dodging most of the attacks the monsters sent at her, but she didn't move too far from her group incase she ended up in a situation where her own powers would fail to protect her. "Use the Tidal Rings of Amphitrite" Verinia quickly says, instructing her reincarnation on how to to make the rings actually move. Doing as she was told proved to be useful since the golden bracelets around her wrists expanded before floating up into the air. Mimi didn't really know how to use the rings properly, but she did know how to control them. Controlling the Tidal Rings was like playing on a handheld motion console, she just needed to guide the weapons with her hands and sure enough she decapitated a few monsters. But due to her being amazed at her abilities, one of the grotesque creatures were able to slice at her stomach, causing the female to drop to the ground in pain. Her rings once again decapitated the monster before returning to their fallen owner. Mimi applied pressure to her wound in order to help prevent too much blood loss, a technique she had practiced a lot when she was an intern at a hospital. "Child allow your stress and fears go, become fluid like the water and allow the waters of life heal your wound" Verinua gently says, once again instructing Mimi on what to do. She lifted up her bloody hand before closing her eyes. Everything felt so calm, and in her head she could see a beautiful woman with long platinum blonde hair smile down at her before placing her own hand on Mimi's wound. When Mimi opened her eyes again, a controlled amount of water was healing the cut, slowly mending her skin back together. "Well done my child, you're a fast learner" the deity of Purity complimented before becoming silent again so Mimi could focus. "What do we do?" She yelled out, jumping back in order to avoid any more injuries. "Because I dont know about you guys but my body is feeling weaker and weaker!" Mimi informs, her legs shaking and her breathing becoming more haggered. Due to her deity being more of a magic user, Mimi was getting drained more quickly due to the amount of energy it took to heal herself, "damn it, I cant fight anymore."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void discovered the daggers on his waist and unsheathed them, he felt powerful and ran forward to assist Mimi, he reached her a lot faster than he intended and skidded to a halt "boy with these daggers your speed is greatly increased now fulfil your role and lead" Void shook his head and them through one of the daggers into the skull of a monster that was about to attack Mimi, "Mimi, you need to be further away if you can't fight" as he spoke to her he was jumped by about 4 creatures as they teared at his flesh he cried at and on instinct, drew all the fire from the torches around town toward him before blasting it outwards and burning the creatures, he stood up covered in bruises and large cuts that were bleeding quite a bit. He ignored them and realised he had dropped the other dagger and sighed instead opting to fighting with white hot fists that burn through anything he punched. Of course that was until Zhong informed him he called recall his blades to his hands and he was armed again, standing with Mimi and breathing heavily his body burning to the touch "there are so many of these feckers" he muttered angrily.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Void you're burning up" she breathed out, trying to regain her breath as she sent her rings flying through the air again. The heat emitting from her friend was definently messing Mimi up since she didnt fair too well in intense heat since she had always preferred the perfect temperature. "You're supposed to be a portable heater! Not a portable volcano!" She hissed out before her pissed off state accidentally shout out a torrent of hight pressure water directly into a monster. "Yes! Do that again Mimi! Use your anger to control the water!" Verinia excitedly urged on, before telling Mimi to back up so she could support without much danger to herself. "I've turned into a water gun...a sexy water gun" Mimi concluded while controlling the water coming out of her rings to block any attacks directed towards her teammates. From within her mind, Verinia smiled as she witnessed her reincarnation becoming one with the water. "You're a natural at this my child, you'd give me a run for my money" the deity encouraged, she was lying of course but she knew that encouraging the child would do much better than nit picking at her mistakes. All was fine for Mimi until the large leader of the grotesque brigade came out of nowhere and threw Mimi about a good fifty feet away, crashing into one of the houses, only being barely cushioned by a small amount of water that had somehow caught her. Even though her blow was slightly cushioned, Mimi was still in a lot of pain since the creatures grip had been strong enough to almost break her wrist if it hadn't thrown her, "be careful!" She shouted out as her rings flew back to her. "That large one is the only one who's able to think, without the large one then the smaller ones will merely shut down" Verinia says as she and Mimi noticed how the smaller creatures would turn to the big one for silent instructions.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void turned to Mimi to say something and was immediately attacked while he was distracted, luckily his heat confused the attacker slightly, just long enough for Void to stab it through the head "thank god he missed" Void said before he heard Zhong clear his throat "uh you sure about the whole missing thing boy" he said which made Void look rather perplexed, "uh yes I'm sure what do you.." he stopped as he glanced down to find a large metal spike maybe a poker or something sticking out of his stomach "ouch that kind of hurts, he said before grunting "hey Zhong, how long till this wound makes me pass out", the confused Zhong answered fairly quickly "um maybe about 2 minutes probably less" he said "Perfect" Void said weakly before charging straight at the big guy, yelling a pained battle cry as his body ignited and he stabbed his blades into the big dude's chest and burning his flesh, he lasted fairly well till he started to lose consciousness from blood loss and the big creature took his weakness as an advantage and struck him, sending him flying into a nearby building where he slumped to the ground, he managed to look up and saw a blurring figure nearby, he could just make out a kimono and winced "yup something is definitely broke, Mimi a little hel..." his head flopped forward as he lost consciousness.
@tokkiyo

Mica had stayed towards the back of the group as they traveled towards the town.
"What are you doing back here, kid? You should be up towards the front with Zhong helping out." Chiron spoke. But Mica elected to simply ignore the voice. He was comfortable back here, and back here he would stay. Ares and Celestine shot ahead towards the town, which seemed to be enveloped in a strange mist. And emerging from that mist...

"Hey, heads up kid! Malice-zombie-monsters ahead! Now jump in and show me what you got! Take these guys apart kid!" Chiron warned and cheered. But Mica froze, instead staring in shock as the combat began. Mica had seen his fair share of horror movies before, and they had never really scared him. But actually being in this situation himself?! This was real! These were real freaking monsters here!
"Snap out of it, kid! You may feel unarmed, but you ain't. Just use your Dragonscale Gauntlets. You may be a weakling right now, but once you put those on you'll get so strong you can knock these suckers heads off! Now go! Fight! Yah!" Chiron urged.

But still, Mica didn't move.
"I... I... I don't know how..." Mica stammered.
"WHAT?! What do you mean you don't know how?! Just run up and start punching!" Chiron exclaimed. The Drake let out a yell of irritation in Mica's head, and the teen winced. "You're telling me that my own freaking incarnation is... is a pacifist?! Why?! WHYYY?!"

A zombie broke off from the fight, noticing that Mica was on his own. Letting out a low moan, it lunged towards the teen. Mica desperately dodged out of the way, and worked to keep his distance and dodge the monster's attacks with all his might.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi limped closer to Void's body before placing her hands gently above his chest. "Damn you for not wearing a shirt" she whispers her face heating up in embarrassment. "I never realized just how stunning Zhong's body is" Verinia says causing Mimi to gag as water started to circle around Void's body, emitting a soft blue glow. "Water of life please grant me this wish, allow me to use your purity to heal the ones I cherish" Mimi whispered, copying what Verinia had said within her mind. "Don't push it Mimi, you're injured too" Verinia warns, "I cant let any of them get hurt, they're all I had in our world" the reincarnation quietly says, hating to see any of the people she cared deeply for to be in any pain. "Void please wake up you dumby...because I'm not trying to pull a Sleeping Beauty kiss of awakening right now" Mimi jokingly says, though her voice was cracking. His body was definitely healed but Mimi had no way of actually waking up her friend. "All we can do is trust the others on taking down the creatures while you continue to heal both yourself and Void, don't worry about being attacked, I'll make sure you're aware of any nearby monsters" Verinia reassures her reincarnation since she could feel Mimi's sudden spike in emotions. Mimi did as she was told and continued to make the water swirl around Void in order to wake the male up.

@Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Zeus looked at the eyeglass for a moment, before holding it up to his eye. He imagined angels with distorted faces diving down upon the monsters, before swooping upwards just out of their reach. Sure enough, the fog and mist formed clouds overhead, which split with heavenly light as deformed malakhs appeared to soar through the air. This started distracting many of the creatures. One broke off of the pack though, and made his way to Zeus. He held the ends of his robe up, standing unflinchingly, as the monster dove right through him. The real Zeus dropped the illusion, having crouched behind the fake's widened cloak, and stood up, driving his shoulder into the creature's midsection. He threw it behind him and stomped on its face several times before it could get back up. "This is like one of Ms. Frizzle's field trips so far, but hella worse."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void gradually opened his eyes and stretched his arms "well that hurt" he muttered "thanks Mimi, your quite good at this healing stuff" he said before examining himself and leaning on his palms slightly, "wow I'm tired, guess this fires stuff is quite taxing" he said his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm "oh and by the is that a hint of red I see in those cheeks" Void added teasingly as he researched his daggers and looked around "so much for a peaceful place to spend the night" he muttered as any sweat that had built up from over working sizzles and evaporated from his gently warm body.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi gasped relief before giving the male a quick embrace, "thank god you're alright you idiot!" She cried out, her fear finally settling down. "You idiot, you're supposed to be our leader. You cant be our leader if you'll die!" Mimi scolded, something she never really did until now. "Verinia and I noticed that the big one with the four arms is the one with the brain, if we take it out Verinia says the others will just die since they have nobody go turn to for instructions" she informs. "As our leader Void, you need to be the one to announce the attack on that leading monster. So what do you say great leader?" Mimi says with an encouraging smile, standing up with her rings readily floating above her shoulders once again.

@Shadow_Pup

"Mimi! Void!" Said Celestine as she watched her two friends get knocked back. Thankfully Mimi was able to heal Void and herself before they met their untimely demise. Ares and Celestine were able to clear out their group of minions and someone who looked like Zeus...appeared to be having fun and Mica...was doing his best. After a quick beheading of the monster attacking Mica, Celestine turned his attention to the biggest monster there. Celestine threw his fans and got two direct hits but it seemed to irritate the big monster more than anything. It tried to smash Celestine with it's four hands but Celestine lept right out of the way using his speed advantage. Celestine then started to repeat this, attacking then dodging as the monster started getting more irritated.

"Grandma!" "Yes Celestine?" "Can I do something other than these fans than throwing 'em?! They're not doing a lot of damage and I can't keep this up for too much longer!" "Use my wind powers!" "How would I do that?" "Focus all of your strength into the fans and wave them as hard as you can!" "All right, I'll try! "

Panting from all of the running Celestine was able to hide behind a house to have this conversation. After taking a moment to catch his breath he sped back into the battle before jumping and waving the fans as hard as he could sending a concentrated wind blast right in the chest monster which made it stumble for a bit and it looked like it did some real damage. That stumbling gave Celestine an idea. "Void! I know you're the leader and all but may I make a suggestion? Most of its attacks seem to use it's arms and most attacks using your arms come from your feet! In otherwords if we all attack it's legs it should be off balance and almost defenseless!!" Said Celestine dodging all of the four armed monster's attacks.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Me lead, well this is sure to go well", he stood up and brushed himself off, "Celestine that's a decent idea I guess, everyone you need to attack the big one, aim for his legs. I'm still a tad drained and still recovering a bit so I'll stay back and provide support with Mimi, Mica you join us as well seeing as you refuse to bloody do anything you'll be safer with us" he called out before standing with Mimi and igniting his hands "by the way Zhong if you had told me that heating up parts of my body enough would cause fire I could have use it sooner than that full body outburst earlier" Void added receiving a casual sorry from the elder deity in his head "right Mimi let's give em some assistance" he said as he fired small bursts of fire from his hands and occasionally throwing his blades.
@tokkiyo @Crystal1302 @JustNinja @Psymallard @Captain Cardboard