• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Spirit Warrior RP

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smiled before shooting out high pressurized water from her rings towards the larger monster in order to distract the large disgusting creature. She was seriously running loe on magic energy, but she couldn't stop until they finally took out the creatures legs. The large creature was starting to freak out as Mimi's high pressurized jets of water kept it from seeing who was attacking, "this fire hydrants running our of fuel ladies! Hurry up!" Mimi yelled out since she could feel the rings starting to lose energy, and if the rings closed then Mimi couldn't produce anymore pure water to control. But as she was attempting to continue distracting the large beast, she noticed a tall lavender haired man standing on one of the rooftops, he was quite handsome in her opinion but he had suddenly disappeared before she could even realize what she had seen...how strange.

Malice watched, very much intrigued by the young guardians. "Definitely not as powerful as their origins" he concluded, watching them with an amused smile. Malice had seen enough as ice crystalized around him before shattering, leaving the rooftop empty.

"Understood Captain Void!" Said Celestine before getting into a runner's starting position. He kicked off and sprinted back and forth slashing at its legs. With every slash, bit by bit it's balance was starting to weaken. With the occasional blast of wind. "Urugano!" Said Celestine before creating a whirlwind around himself, spinnig with his fans out turning himself into a buzzsaw before slicing the legs of the four armed beast "Ares, your turn!" @JustNinja

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void continue to launch fire at the large monster until his body hear started to die down until it was just a warm heat and he could no longer create fire "I'm running low as well here guys, hows everyone holding up" he asked before noticing that Mimi seemed slightly distracted "Mimi you good, what did you see something" he asked with a curious expression before grinning like an idiot, "how could you possibly focus on anything else other than the large monster and my gorgeous body" he added with a over dramatic flex, before he returned to flinging his daggers.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Your so called 'gorgeous body' looks like a swollen grape" Mimi hummed out while shooting another torrent of water at the beast to keep it from attacking the others. But she looked towards Void and with a smirk she added "a sexy grape." Verinia screamed in frustration and slammed her head on a imagination table? Well either way the deity was on the verge of drop kicking Mimi and Void. "You're all in the grasp of death yet you're still able to flirt with one another...you two are an interesting pair" Verinia sighed out. "Void how long do you think we can support these slow asswipes? Cuz I'm running out if water" Mimi hissed out noticing that one of her rings had closed and had returned to her wrist causing for her jets of water to become weaker since her other ring was barely holding on. "Oh this is it, this is where we die."

@Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Zeus looked at Void from the corner of his eye. "Shit man, sometimes I can't tell if you're a natural-born leader or just a manwhore." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not doing anything, might as well sit back with Mica." He walked over to Mica. "Man, look at us. One can't hurt anything, the other refuses to. Wild that these suckers got stuck with not one but two people that can't do much." Hisui spoke to him then. "You are a coward to not at least attempt to help your friends." "'Scuse me for a sec." He turned around and walked a few paces away. "Fuck you, old man. They got this. Do they have pills for voices in your head in this timeframe? 'Cuz you're starting to annoy me."
@Shadow_Pup @Captain Cardboard

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void laughed "a grape? Well I guess you ain't wrong, miss super soaker" he said with a wink as he acknowledged Zeus's statement with a small nod before turning back to Mimi, "um well he's slowing down so I'd say he's almost finished which is good cause my heat is stuck a human radiator warm and I can't get fore to work with me very well and the blades are doing as much as they can" he said as he shrugged slightly catching a dagger as it returned and immediately launching it at the creature, "God I wish this thing would die so I can get to a bed, it's been a strange day and a semi decent bed is much welcomed" he complained.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
It didn't take too long before Mimi's last ring finally closed and her access to pure water was gone. "You need a semi decent bed AND me" Mimi adds on to what Void had said, while her ring returned back to her wrist and back into its passive state as a mere bracelet. "Alright this super soaker 3000 limited edition is out for now" Mimi says with a thumbs up before hiding behind Void in order to avoid getting killed on sight. "Somebody just please kill it!" Mimi shouted in frustration, ready to just stab the beast with her heels that were impossible to walk in. "1! 2! 3! 4! Make that bitch drop to the floor! 5! 6! 7! 8! Let's go team you'll do great! 9 and 10 do it again! Until that thing is good as dead!" Mimi cheeres out awkwardly since she really couldn't do much.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void chuckles and wink in response to what Mimi added and turned to face the big creature, he was stumbling and his legs were severely damaged. He got impatient "hey Zhong can I make the blades hot enough to burn straight through his head", "Yes you should have just about enough energy" Void nodded and grunted slightly as his daggers glowed white hot and he flung his daggers with as much force as he could manage and they created a semi large hole through the creatures head causing it to collapse "yes it worked thanks for weakening it for me guys you were a real help" he said slipping between leader and his normal self. "Now I'm tired, I'm pretty confused and I'm going to bed" he said as he turned to the nearest empty looking house and kicked open the door. He entered and walked through to the bed room, it was comfy looking enough so he got under the covers and lay there looking at the ceiling while he thought about the things that had happened today.
@tokkiyo @JustNinja @Captain Cardboard @Psymallard @Crystal1302

Mica dodged back from another swipe from the zombie. This was bad, very bad. Not realizing where he was going, the teen accidently stepped on his own cloak. Mica stumbled to the ground, and the zombie lunged forward once again. This was it. This was the end.

Then out of nowhere, there was a slash of wind. The monster's head fell to the ground, and Mica was splattered with drops of monster blood. Celestine had decapitated the monster. Chiron groaned.
"Oh, ain't that great. Saved by Dimaria, of all people. Do me a favor, kid. Get off your ass and IN THE FIGHT! They need your help!" Chiron yelled. Mica scrambled back to his feet, following Void's instructions and making his way over to the group.

"Come ON kid, now's your chance. Zhong and Verinia are distracting that thing, you've got your shot! Run up and punch that thing while you've got an opening!" Chiron said. Mica looked to the monster, still unsure. But before he could do anything, another guy approached wearing dreads. Zeus? He commented on them both doing nothing. Mica looked back to the monster once more. Okay. He could do this. He just had to-

Two holes appeared in the monster's head, and it slumped to the ground dead. Mica slowly looked over to Void and Mimi, and watched as Void staggered into a nearby house.
"Welp. Great job, kid. You did absolutely nothing." Chiron said. It was clear that the voice was pissed. Mica swallowed nervously. The fight was over, and the monsters and zombies were dead. Mica looked around the town. It didn't look like it was super old. How long had these monsters been here? Were there normal people?

Mica followed Void into the house. The white haired teen simply pulled up a chair, looking out the broken window and keeping watch for anything to approach.
"You're damn lucky that no one ended up dying because of your inability. You did nothing, you coward. You should be ashamed of yourself..." Chiron said.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Seeing as the beast was finally defeated, Mimi was finally able to let out a relieved breath she didn't even know she was holding. The mist around the area had dissapeared, revealing the beautiful night sky that she had only ever seen in movies. "Go get some rest my darling, you're not near any pure water sources at the moment so your magic will take longer to regenerate" Verinia softly spoke, "we must leave first thing in the morning or else we'll never make it to Northern Alerik, which is where you must face Malice" Mimi's deity spoke again. The female didn't respond, she merely followed Void and Mica into the house before noticing that Mica was still sitting by a window. She hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder, with a peppy smile she said "you did well Mica, so no need to sit out here and tire yourself out more. We need to leave early tomorrow so please get some rest." With one last smile, Mimi retreated into Voids room. "Scooch your ass, there's literally only two other bedrooms and Celestine and I already called sleeping next to you for protection" Mimi grumbled out, throwing her heels and the obi of her kimono to god knows where before diving under the covers, waiting for Celestine to join so she could have two walls surrounding her for protection while she slept. "Dear gods please dont make Zhong kill me when these children return to the modern world" Verinia whispered, "oh calm down Verinia, we've all been friends forever so we've all somehow shared smaller beds than this."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After scooching over and letting the girl in and casually resting an arm around as his body gently gave off a steady wave of heat. He glanced at Mimi and then asked "Hey Mimi quick question, so far do you prefer the past or the present? I mean it sounds like a dumb question considering the lack of technology but I think the past certainly has its benefits" he sighed slightly and slipped lower into the covers throwing his daggers onto the nearby bedside table to the dismayed complaints of Zhong "oh dont worry old man, they aren't damaged" he muttered.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi turned to her side and thought about the question for a bit. "I suppose I prefer the past. There's things here we dont get to see in the future, I mean the sky outside after the battle was so dream like" Mimi hummed out, her body suddenly feeling calm all over from Void's heat emission. But when she noticed Void's arm was resting rather close to her, Mimi's heart started pounding rapidly which caused Verinia to break into fits of laughter, much to Mimi's mental shushing. "Verinia have you ever felt like this before?" Mimi mentally asks, cuasing the deity to stop laughing. "Yes I did, but the man my heart would beat for...he chose a new path. He desired power that would cause for the peace among the world to collapse and we had to banish him from the guardians. His heart was as cold as ice when I met him again...anyways that's all I've ever felt for anybody before. But I do think Chiron and Zhong are quite stunning in their own ways...Dimaria isn't so bad either" Verinia says, making Mimi silently smirk. After hearing Verinia's tragic love life, Mimi scooted just a tad bit closer to Void before allowing for sleep to take over, "goodnight exhibitionist."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yeah it is pretty peaceful around here when things aren't trying to kill" he said with a content sigh as he started to feel drowsy, upon hearing her refer to him as Exhibitionist again he chuckled lightly "for god sake Mimi, you gotta stop calling me tha.." he glanced down upon realising she had already fallen asleep and admired how peaceful she looked before himself giving into his bodies desire to sleep and closing his eyes as his body pulsed with a gentle heat.
@tokkiyo

Mica flinched as Mimi put her hand on his shoulder and spoke to him. Did well? What fight was she watching? He hadn't done anything, just ran away from the fight. What fight was Mimi watching? Heck, Celestine had been the one that had saved him from that one zombie that had been chasing him. Mica shuddered as he recalled what had just happened. This certainly was no dream. This was all actually happening. How was he supposed to survive out here? And how did the others pick up fighting so easily? Void wasn't too surprising, and neither was Ares. Those two had always kind of intimidated Mica. Mimi, Celestine, and Zeus were all rather nice, but Mica had always kept everyone at a bit of an arms length. And now he was stuck here. In the past.

Still remaining in the chair, Mica began to nod off...

Celestine watched as a dagger to the head killed the big monster. It slowly melted into a big puddle of Malice. Celestine sighed and had a conversation with Dimaria. "Well that went well. That was excellent for your first fight. Excellent plan, I see you inherited my gift of knowledge." Said Dimaria with a trace of a giggle. "Question though, why did you say Urugano before one of your attacks?" "Oh, Urugano is Hurricane in Italian. My mom's Italian." "Oh. I suppose that's one memory that I didn't find."

Celestine and Dimaria shared a moment of somber silence before Celestine said "Let's find a place for bed." Celestine walked into where Mimi and Void were sleeping and...embracing each other. As much as Celestine wanted to join in, he decided not to ruin the moment. Celestine went into the neighboring bedroom and took off his cloak, before wrapping it around him like a makeshift blanket missing his favorite stuffed animals. Sure, he was a little too old for stuffed animals but he loved them. Especially the last gift his father got for him before that happened. Celestine suddenly noticed a very full pocket on the outside. He then remembered, he took his favorite stuffed animal on the museum trip. He opened the pocket and, it was him! "Cheese and Cluckers!!" Whisper-shouted Celestine. He pulled out the yellow stuffed animal. It was a yellow cute chick plush that had a couple of stitches and a little dirty, but he loved the thing. Celestine hugged it tightly. "Grandma, I think I'm gonna be ok in the past." Said Celestine before he drifted off to sleep. "I think so too child." Said Dimaria before going to bed too.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi woke up slightly when it was clearly still late, but she felt cold so she basically wrapped her arms around her heater without much thought. During her short waken moment, it was as if she could hear Verinia whispering to herself but she chose to ignore it before going back to sleep.

Verinia smiled as she felt the comfort radiating off of Mimi. The hours passed faster than she had anticipated and sure enough the sun was creeping up from the horizon. "Darling please wake up" Verinia gently said, hoping to wake up her reincarnation from her deep sleep. "I suppose I'll let Zhong's child wake her up when they're ready" Verinia sighed out when she noticed how deep a sleeper Mimi was.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void slowly woke up and was surprised to find Mimi latched on to him, "oi Mimi it's time to get up" he whispered as he slightly increased his body temperature in an effort to wake her, he glanced around the room "I guess Celestine didn't join us in the end" he said and shrugged "come on Mimi, I need you to wake up otherwise I'm stuck here, not that that's a massive issue" he said with a surprisingly soft smile before shaking his head slightly and waiting for the girl to wake up.
@tokkiyo

"Wake up!" Chiron exclaimed as a loud gong noise sounded in Mica's head. Mica jolted awake in the chair, breathing heavily and looking around frantically. Same ruined house... It hadn't been all just a strange dream. It was still dark, but the hints of dawn could be seen.
"Good, you're up. You can really sleep, man. Had to dust of this freaking gong you had up here. How the heck did you even have a gong up here in the first place?" Chiron asked. Mica rubbed his head.

"What do you want?" Mica muttered quietly.
"... Well..." Chiron hesitated. "I... wanted to apologize, I guess. I kinda just threw you into that whole situation there, expecting you to swim perfectly when ya didn't even know how to float. You didn't know how to fight. So guess what! Welcome to Chiron's Fightin' School. I'm gonna teach you how to protect yourself and your friends, so that way we don't end up dying and allowing Malice to come and take over the world or whatever. Now get up and head outside! There was a small lot next to this house that should do well for our first little lessons."
"Well, what if I don't want to?" Mica muttered back. Another gong sounded loudly in Mica's head, and the teenager flinched.
"Cause if you don't, then I'll annoy the crap out of you until you do! Do not underestimate my pettiness, kid. I ain't gonna baby you like the others might." Chiron said.
"Yeah, you've proven that much." Mica said. Getting up, Mica walked out of the house.

"Now! First important thing! You may have been a weak ol' string bean back in your timeline, but this ain't your timeline. And more importantly, this ain't ya old body. You probably noticed your friends looked a bit different. But so do you, kiddo. Ya just haven't seen it yet. Now take off that cloak." Chiron said. Reluctantly, Mica took off his green cloak and looked down at himself.

"Whoa..." Mica muttered. Previously, Mica hadn't had much muscle mass. He had mostly been just skin and bone from spending his time studying and not eating much. But now, he appeared stronger. Leaner. Mica could actually see his muscles. Underneath the cloak, Mica was wearing simple leather armor and pants.
"Whoa indeed, kiddo. Now that's a body more fitting of a descendant of myself. Now check out those gauntlets on your belt. The big scaled ones. Slide those on." Chiron explained. Mica did as Chiron asked, putting on the Dragonscale Gauntlets and looking over them carefully.
"I told you about these babies earlier. These are the Dragonscale Gauntlets. The left one is Lucy, and the right one is Moricia. Ya take good care of them, and these babies will take good care of you. While you're wearing them, you'll be super strong. Try them out by chucking around that big chunk of house that was wrecked by those monsters."

Mica glanced over, noticing the large chunk of rubble. The white haired teen looked to the gauntlets, then back to the rubble. There was no way...
"Yeah, no way if you keep thinking like that. Just do it, kid!" Chiron said. Mica grabbed the chunk of rubble, and... it came up as easily as a chunk of Styrofoam. Mica stared at the massive chunk of rubble in his hands, wide eyed and breathing heavily.
"Yeah, yeah! There ya go, kid! That's the way!" Chiron cheered, applauding Mica. The teen slowly put the massive chunk of rubble back down, before sitting down himself. "Now do ya see? You're lean and quick like a lightweight fighter, but can hit harder than the biggest heavyweight out there! Even Zhong's kid, as big as he is, can't beat ya in an arm wrestling match while yer wearing these babies. But you can't rely on them."

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi woke up from the sudden spike in Void's heat temperature, and let out a smirk when she noticed how close she got. "You should've kissed me instead" she jokingly purred out before rolling to the other side of the bed. Mimi got up and shivered when the cold floor touched her feet before finding her heels and picking up the pink obi she had thrown on the ground the night before. Verinia started to completely lose her shit when Mimi altered her kimono so that it was loosely hanging off her shoulders before attaching the obi around her waist. "Now this is more my style" Mimi says with a smirk, fully knowing what a simple change in style did to her already stunning appearence. "How could you possibly benefit from blatantly showing off your shoulders? Plus your outfit already leaves not a lot to the imagination!" Verinia hissed out as Mimi blew a kiss towards Void. "If you dont like it that's okay since I'm not doing it for you" Mimi mentally hissed back before walking to Void's side of the bed. "Let's go enjoy the sunrise outside before the others wake up" she sweetly says, but in truth she just wanted to douse him with an ocean after almost burning her into a crisp earlier.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void watched Mimi as she got out of bed and readjusted her outfit "now who's the exhibitionist" he said with a small laugh before getting up and stretching. He turned to face Mimi as she spoke "alright then let's go" he said before following her out of the house, not too fussed with being lead by her as he enjoyed the view from behind "for god sake boy, do you have no decency" came the disapproving voice of Zhong, Void ignored him and glanced around at the sky before eventually letting his eyes fall on Mimi once again.
@tokkiyo

"Please wake up dear" said Dimaria desperately. The deity had been trying ro wake Dimaria up for the past 30 minutes but with no luck. Dinaria certainly knew of her descendant's tendency to sleep, she had gone through his memories, but she did not know it would be this difficult. Dimaria was just about to give up hope before Celestine rolled right off the bed and woke up rubbing his head. "Oww, that hurt. What time is it?" Celestine looked out the window while the deity was in shock at how it was that simple.

"It looks pretty early in the morning Grandma." "Yes it is. I was trying my best to wake you up. It is probably best to leave as soon as we can." "Yes Grandma." Celestine got dressed, put back on his hood, and giving C&C (Image for reference) a quick kiss on the forehead, he put it in his hood with the stuffed animal's head sticking out. Just then Celestine noticed that he hadn't dinner last night with the assistance from a growling stomach.

"Grandma, do you know how to get food?" "Well, as much as I do know I'm not all that familiar with this village. A good place to start would be to follow rhe river that's on the outside." "Got it". Said Celestine. Celestine looked around inside of ths house to look for a container of some kind. Celestine found a semi-large basket and sped out of the house, waved at Mica who seemed to be training, and ran as fast as he could out of the village and right next to the river surrounding the town. A short while later, he reached his destination, the river lead into a big lake that was quite clean, almost see through. And in the lake he saw many, many freshwater fish. "Wow, I've never seen this much fish in my life." Said Celestine in amazement. "That's certainly quite a bounty. I'm sure you could get quite a lot if you used your wind powers."

Celestine nodded, and threw one of his fans at the center of the lake. Holding the fan over it he started to create a whirlwind. The whirlwind was gathering a lot of fish right to the center of the pond. The whirlwind eventually started sucking fish out like a vacuum and eventually was able to suck up a basket full of fish before placing it in the basket, making sure only to get what his friends need. The basket was full of fish now and he was hungry looking at the quantity but knew that eating raw, unwashed fish was certainly a recipie for disaster. (Pun intended)

After picking up the basket of flopping fish he also grabbed a few edible grasses and safe mushrooms (with lots of advice from Dimaria). He sped back to the village, basket full of fish and vegetables and brought his spoils back into the house he spent the night in. He then noticed that Mimi and Void were up and outside looking at the sky together. "Void! I do not intend to ruin the moment but I need a fire to cook today's breakfast!"

@Shadow_Pup

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smiled while enjoying the sun rising so stunningly, completely forgetting about her original intention. The female leaned on the tall male, calmness rushing throughout her whole body. Before Mimi had leaned on Void, Verinia was fully aware how the boy was staring and she was beyond infuriated. "I'll kill him! I'll kill that kid and his bird brain deity" Verinia growled out, causing Mimi to let out a breathy laugh. "Void my guardian wants to kill you and Zhong" Mimi giggled out before wrapping her arms around Voids arm as per usual. The female smiled at Celestines sudden presence before looking up at Void, "you heard him exhibitionist, let's go help him out...well you help out while I just watch those god made muscles work" Mimi cooed, thirsty basically stapled on her forehead, "have some restraint my darling child!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void laughed "you here that Zhong, you've been made a target" he continued to chuckle as Celestine walked over, "A fire sure" he stated before following Celestine to a better location, leading Mimi along by the arm. Once in a safer location Void heated his hand that wasnt close to Mimi till it ignited, "so Celestine, you want me to ignite something or do you just wanna use my hand" he said with a slight shrug as he looked at his friend.
@tokkiyo @Crystal1302

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Please tell me you get to keep these beautiful things" she purred out, referring to Voids godly body. Mimi somehow found a big enough bowl before using her rings to produce a small amount of pure and fresh water. "I expect you clean your ingredients with my water and not that polluted excuse of a river" she says with a smile before wrapping her arms around Voids waist. "You know Void, you're starting to grow on me" Mimi hummed out with a laugh, enjoying their peaceful morning which was something she never experienced back in their time due to Mimi relying on her nanny to prepare her meals for her.

Malice frowned at the sight of the guardians being not buried five feet in the ground. But a little smirk appeared on his face when he realized they'd need to head north in order to even reach him. Malice once again dissapeared through his shattering ice crystal before reappearing in the thick woods that they'd have to pass. The Forest of Nightmares, a thick woodland area that feeds off of passerbys fears. "They'll fall here."

"Am I third-wheeling, because I feel as if I'm third-wheeling" said Celestine beore taking the basket of ingreedients and taking them to a nearby clay grill. "In that opening there, with the wood, I would like you to light it there." Said Celestine before he went into a nearby house and S̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ borrowed some cooking utensils in a kitchen. After quickly and painlessly killing the fish, washing the ingredients in Mimi's water, removing the fins, he prepared the fish to be grilling. "Grilled Lake Perch Skeweres and Mushrooms aren't typical for breakfast, but they'll certainly fill the belly." Celestine sped off gathered a collection of sticks and cutting them into skewers with his fans. Each Skewer had one fish and two mushrooms. "Alright these are ready to grill. I don't have any seasoning so they are quite bland."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void raised his eyebrow at Mimi "oh really I'm growing on you am I" he said with a smile as he turned to Celestine "ok third wheel let's get this fire started" he said using the boys question as a tease as he ignited the waiting fire and then sat back to let him cook the food "I dont care what it is, I'm just hungry so I'll eat anything" be added as he found himself staring at Mimi with a small smile as she hummed away "ah so your not completely devoid of human emotions when it comes to women" Zhong said mentally to which Void respond with "oh shut up Zhong I am human after all" he muttered.
@tokkiyo @Crystal1302

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Zeus got out of bed late- not because he slept in but because he was already tired of having to deal with the others' antics on top of having a dickhead talking to him inside his head. He got up anyways once Hisui's pestering got to him, walking outside of the half-destroyed shack he had elected to stay in just in time to hear Mimi thirsting over Void. His deep voice attempted to pierce the conversation. "Yo, kids, take a chill pill, or at least a class in subtely. God damn." He was smiling, to not give off a vibe of maliciousness behind his words, since talking to these people is much better than just having Hisui. And speaking of the devil, the Spirit of Truth spoke up. "I am glad we share the same concerns about this vulgar attitude. Poor Zhong and Verinia- their discomfort must be bottomless."

"I still get the feeling that yer a bit uncomfortable just charging in and smashing enemies with ya fists. But that's okay. 'Cause unlike the others, my weapon is a little different. Zhong's got his daggers and Dimaria's got her fans or whatever, but these babies you got are just gauntlets. So if ya wanna use them to swing around a massive sword or longbow or something, be my guest. Heck, there was this one badass time i used a whole freakin' ballista! Just carried it around, hahaha! Pretty awesome, if I do say so myself." Chiron explained as Mica took off the Dragonscale Gauntlets and looked over them. "And don't worry. I'll be stickin with ya and helping coach ya through any fights we got in the future. Who knows? Maybe one day you'll even be able to unlock these babies' full power! Talk about badass. These shift into full-on indestructible armor. Even Zhong would have trouble sweatin' ya out."

Mica looked around the ruined village, and began to walk through some of the other houses. The teen picked up his green cloak, not putting it back on and simply carrying it under his arm. Taking a few minutes, he gathered some supplies. A backpack. A bow and some arrows. Some fruit and food. He should go see if the others were up yet.

The white haired teen made his way back to the house everyone had been staying in. No one was there... but it smelled like someone was cooking nearby. Following the scent, Mica found the group huddled around a fire and cooking some fish. Mica made his way over to the group, not speaking but sitting down next to Zeus. He offered the rest of the group some of the fruit he found.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Good morning Zeusy" Mimi hummed out, sitting down next to Void while also analyzing the well being of her nails. When Mimi noticed that Mica had offered there group some fruits, she gladly accepted since it would be the closest thing she got to her usual sweetness from her pastries and candies. "You know being subtle isn't one of my many talents Zeusy" she says with a wink directed towards the male, leaning her head on Voids arm before washing the fruit she had gotten from Mica using her powers. "The ability to summon the ferocious waves of the ocean and you choose to use your powers to wash fruit" Verinia sighed out, Mimi rolling her eyes with a smile. "I'm just being practical Verinia" she replied, enjoying the sweet taste of the fruit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void shrugged at Zeus "yeah same here, I've never really found a need to be subtle" he stated with a wide grin as he looked around at the group, "anyway Mica, did I see you training earlier this morning, is it because you feel bad about doing absolutely nothing yesterday" Void said with a smile as he stared at his companion, "well I think it's good your practicing" he added quietly with shrug as he placed a gentle arm around Mimi. "I'd be careful Zhong those gauntlets pack one hell of a punch my boy", Zhong chimed in mentally as Boid listened with a small nod as he watched the flames.
@tokkiyo @Captain Cardboard @Psymallard

With one last flip the fish and mushrooms skewers were done. "Alright the first batch of breakfast is ready. Thank you Mica for the fruit." Celestine grabbed a peach and sat down next to a house before munching away at the skewer. It was slightly burnt on the outside, and a tad too bland for Celestine's liking but he could not stop eating. "Man this is sooo good. Can you taste it too Grandma?" "Well we do share memories so I know what it tastes like, and I must say you did an excellent job for ome of your first times cooking fish." "Yeah. I've always been better at preparing vegetables, which is why I'm glad you found those mushrooms. They taste sooo goood." "I'm glad I could help Celestine." Said Dimaria before she noticed that her descendant fell asleep in the middle of eating.

Mica received a fish and mushroom skewer and began to eat as well. If they were gonna get into more fights like they had yesterday, Mica was going to need to keep up his strength. It didn't taste too bad, mostly bland. But it was passible. It was now that Mica wished he had taken up and interest in gardening, or botany, or any sort of outdoor survival thing. Something that would have let him identify herbs or spices or anything.
"Ya know, y'could just ask me about those sort of things." Chiron said. Mica raised an eyebrow.
"Hey, don't give me that look! I spent most my life livin' like this, I know how to cook a proper meal." Chiron said.

Mica glanced over to nod thankfully at Celestine, only to find that the teen had fallen asleep. In the middle of eating. Mica nudged Celestine with his foot, attempting to wake up the boy.

With a small nudging of a foot Celestine was unfazed. Dimaria sighed in once again having to deal with the easily tired teen. "Hmm, I might be able to do this if I can still use my wind magic. I'm sorry child but I have no other option." Just then Celestine's fand started glowing and a wind current furiously shook the tree Celestine was sitting under and an apple fell directly on Celestine's head. "Oww, how did that happen?" Celestine said looking at the apple. "Sorry child, but I had no other option. Your friend Mica wants to speak to you." "Oh Mica, you've eaten too? I hope you like it. It's my first time making something like this". Said Celestine before taking out Cheese and Cluckers from his hood before finishing off his skewer and taking a bite from the fruit Mica got.

Mica merely blinked at all that had went down. Celestine used winds, did he make the apple fall on his own head?
"Pff. And they all called me a showoff." Chiron said. "I ain't the one thats still controlling winds even though I'm stuck in someone's head. Huh? Dimaria?"
I don't think she can hear you.
Mica thought back to Chiron.
"I know. That makes it even more fun, since I don't have to listen to whatever 'elegant and eloquent' response that pops into their heads. Hey! Dimaria! I bet yer even putting yer own kid to sleep with all that talking!" Chiron yelled in Mica's head. The white haired boy flinched, and blinked.

Turning his attention back to Celestine, Mica shifted uncomfortably. He had only been trying to keep Celestine awake since they'd be heading out soon. Still not quite sure how to interact with people outside his head.
"Uh... uh..." Mica muttered. He just decided to give Celestine an awkward thumbs up. Then Celestine pulled out... a stuffed animal? This guy still had a stuffed animal? What, did he sleep with it too?

The teen glanced over to Mimi and Void, and then over to Zeus. Welp. He supposed they were all weirdos here. Mica picked up the apple that had been knocked down by Dimaria, slipping it into his bag.
"Probably shouldn't sleep. Think we're gonna head out soon." Mica muttered quietly to Celestine.

Celestine noticed Mica flinch before him seeming to have a conversation with his ancestor as well before Mica told Celestine not to fall asleep. "I apologize. I don't know why I am always so like this, but I was even like this before we went back inside. I think the only thing that stopped me from falling asleep during last night's fight was the constant adrenaline I was under." "Uggh." "What is it grandma?" "Did you notice that look your friend made before he talked to you? No doubt he was probably talking to Chiron." "What's so bad about that?" "Remember how I told you that while he was quite reliable he could be a bit...hard to work with, no doubt he's showcasing that to your friend." "Oh, I see." said Celestine as he finished off his fruit before hugging Cheese and Cluckers closer before a yawn. "I wish there was something I could do to keep me awake." @Captain Cardboard

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi smiled up at Void as he placed his arm around her, her heart beating at 60 mph and her face tinged with a slight red. "Voidy poo when should we leave?" Mimi asks her leader, still finishing up her fruit since she didn't do to well with eating fish. "You need to eat more my child, even the slight tinge of hunger can ruin your control over your element" Verinia scolded, much to Mimi's dissapointment. The female grimaced but decided to finish her food and cuddle up closer to Void with a smirk, "we better leave soon before we get too comfortable here."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void glanced down casually at Mimi, "yeah I guess your right we probably should keep moving, we should go..uh", he said "For gods sake boy just ask them where we should all go, a good leader knows when to ask for help" Zhong chimed in naggingly. So Void turned to the group "ok so..uh where should we head now, what do you guys think" he asked as he sat with Mimi casually making the cooking fire larger and smaller and back again. As he relaxed his arm dropped slightly so he now had his arm place gently around Mimi's waist, he didn't notice the slip up and continued to sit.

"Hmph. If the kid has trouble staying awake, just tell him to move around. Exercise. Work out. Get the blood flowing. That's what I always did if I needed to wake up." Chiron said. Mica blinked once again.
"Chiron says you should move around 'n stretch 'n stuff. That's what he did to help stay awake." Mica said quietly.

Mimi and Void talking caught his attention, and Mica glanced over to the pair. 'Voidy poo?' What sort of a nickname was that? Apparently, Void didn't mind. The 'leader' continued to flex his power, causing the campfire to grow and shrink. Mica just shrugged.
"Whaat? Zhong doesn't know where to go? Now that's a new thing." Chiron said.
"Should probably try to find some armor or clothes or stuff. Could be dangerous." Mica said quietly, looking pointedly at Mimi and Void.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi listened to Verinia gove directions as to where they were supposed to go before repeating then herself. "We need to head north up to the mountains but in order to do that we need to pass this large forest. Verinia says we have to stay close together in order to prevent getting lost" she says with a smile after getting Verinia's approval. "I dont think I can wear armor Mica...it's far too heavy for me to actually carry around. Plus I'll just stay in the back" Mimi gently says, but the female suddenly tensed up when she felt Void's arm drop from her shoulders to her waist. "I'll skin him alive! Zhong control your child before I drown him!" Verinia screamed, completely forgetting that her fellow guardian couldn't even hear her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Void listened to Mimi and Mica as they spoke, "Ok so we head to the mountains through the forest and probably get attacked by everything along the way, oh and the armour's a good idea in my opinion at least for those that need it" he of course had opted to rely on flame based armour techniques that he hoped would become stronger as he improved. He chuckled slightly at the mention of staying close "ah yes very clo.." he then noticed his hand had slipped "oh god Verinia's gonna be pissed" came Zhong's worried voice as Void hastily moved his hand away, "sorry about that Mimi, my hand must have slipped off your shoulder" he stood up and dusted himself off "anyway, I suggest we get packed up and head out then, no point in delaying the inevitable" he announced "Smart choice kid, giving out orders to distract from your own embarrassment, hell I didn't even know you could get embarre...", "Shut it Zhong" Void muttered.