• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Run In

"Well.. yes it is.. but all mimi wants is to be loved... I love her and.. everything aboit them is true but theyre still sweet and just want a humans touch and to be loved." she says softly and turn's to the stove and continues to cook "I'm sorry this is taken so long I'm making the poem on food too it's my own recipe." she smiles brightly

"It's ok, we can wait," Daniel beamed, to which most of his pokemon agreed.

Honchkrow continued to hop around on the ground, still crowing loudly at the notion of being fed. Shiny or not, the pokemon could be a huge pain sometimes, especially when he wanted something.

Daniel glared sharply at his Honchkrow as the bird decided to play with the hem of the mimikyu's costume. He let go immediately.

"You sit quietly, and wait for breakfast," he ordered.

Mimikyu walked over and sat by Kaylas leg until she finished, she sighed happily and smiled "Finally done!" she says "Come on out guys!" she says letting her pokemon out the ball, and they all stretched greeting each other and the guest, except the quiet Pyroar who simply sat down looking around, she came over with a plate of food for Daniel and some poke puffs for the pokemon as she began to feed some to her own "It's my own recipe I hope they like it." she says with a smile

Honchkrow perked up quite suddenly, devouring the largest pokepuff he could get his beak on in a single bite. As soon as he was done, he scanned the area with starry eyes, disappointed to find that all of the other pokemon had already taken their pokepuffs.

"Well, I think that my Honchkrow likes your pokepuffs," Daniel grinned, reaching for his cutlery, "Knowing him, he'd devour everything in the house if you'd let him!"

He burst the yolk of an egg, and waited for it to bleed into the bed of rice before he went in for his first mouthful. The salty yolk paired wonderfully with the fluffy white rice, which pleasantly surprised Daniel, who, being an Unovan, was used to far simpler breakfasts of cereal and toast.

"I'll be practicing my combination moves during the day, and then at night, I'm gonna go search for an Alolan meowth for my uncle," he announced, "Want to come with me? There's a nice little gated park by the malasada shop, so it'll be the perfect place to practice."

Kayla watched the Honchkrow happily and giggled a bit as it looked around for more she began to eat listening to Daniel taking small bites before her eyes widened and she smiled widely "Yes I'd love too!" she says happily "Also I know where we could find an alolan meow the but we'd be back very late since it's a bit further away if that's okay?" she says with a bright smile

Daniel glanced at Lopunny, who chirruped disapprovingly at the notion of having her master stay up late... And he completely ignored her, turning back to Kayla with a wide smile. "That'd be great! Night-time's the best time to find them, after all," he chirruped, "I was planning on staying out late anyway, since I also want to go clothes shopping for the contest, and maybe walk, well, not walk, wheel, around town for a bit."

Lopunny continued to chatter disapprovingly at Daniel, crossing her arms.

"I'll be fine, Lopunny," he assured the big rabbit, "I know that you're my service pokemon, and that it's your job to look after my health, but you don't need to worry about every little thing that I do. One late night isn't going to kill me. If I don't feel well, I'll let you know, alright?"

"Lopunny," she cried warily, finishing what remained of her pokepuff.

From the kitchen there was a chansy that had walked into thereality from the other room and came in greeting everyone with a "Chansy!" and waved at everyone "This is my mom's pokemon, Chansey, she has had her since she was a little girl." he says with a gentle smile and looks back at him listening to him "Don't worry Lupunny, everything will be okay." she assures her. then she agrees with him "I actually have to shop for an outfit too!" she smiles

"Then it's settled," Daniel replied, with a last mouthful of loco moco.

As soon as he had swallowed what remained of his breakfast, the boy quietly wiped his mouth and beamed his pokemon back inside their balls, except for Lopunny.

"I'm all set, so we'll leave whenever you're ready," he ordered, reversing.