• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Return of The iFlare(Requests are Closed. D:<)

Re: The Return of EpicFlare(Requests are back! :D)

Woah! That's such a cool idea! I wish they had it in the game as well.

Anyways, I don't think I've commented here before, I'm sorry about that! I like that I can really see the progression you've made with your spriting! It's totally cool. I love your newer version of Marky by the way. He looks cooler and has a LOT more detail going into him! I love detail so when I can see it I'm always really happy!

Thanks, I worked very hard on the Marky revamp. I actually had some problems with his head size, because my friend has a relatively.. large... cranium. I then realized that pulling his head up about two pixels made him look taller, 'cause he's pretty tall, and made his head look big enough. If you were to compare the Frank and Marky sprites, their size differences is probably proportional to how they are in real life... I'm a bit proud of that actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Flare Haven't commented in a little while just wanted to see how you were doing and I loved the Battle Drone sorta Idea however I think it would look maybe a little more realistic like if it were in the games is, if it looked like one of those fake white people things you see in a mall wearing clothes, however just no face and stuff...(I am not explaining well am I? :( )

Anyway I saw you opened up to requests so I brought one, It is the guy in the super small link, I have a request for the head please, please don't use Gary/Blue I wanna see what it would look like with some other head you can only if nothing else seems to work.

well that is all I have to say.. thanks in advance... "oh" here is the link :D

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101127185308/goldensun/images/thumb/f/fa/GSDDMatthew.jpg/179px-GSDDMatthew.jpg

@BlackAmber: I gots your request thingy done.

Here it is:
mugshot_request_from___charms_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3djgk4.png

Code:
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/098/9/a/mugshot_request_from___charms_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3djgk4.png[/img]
BlackAmber's Request

I don't think I did very good... But I guess it is my third one, the other two being the same, but with different clothes... Either way, I think Tun has me beat by a long-shot. I guess the main reason I don't like it much is that his hair came out all Derpy...​

Its...so...awesome I love it minus the sword and it would be perfect. Sure I see some flaws like if you look at it wrong he has half Afro-half spikeyish hair. But yeah I like it however now my next request I hope won't be to hard is to make a trainer to go with it. However you can take as much time as you like and thanks I love it. ;D

(your awesome and Epic as always)

Requests are in:

Here you go BlackAmber
sprite_request_from___charms_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dkyor.png

Code:
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/099/5/b/sprite_request_from___charms_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dkyor.png[/img]
The trainer sprite you requested.

And two more little things:

christopher_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dkyt0.png

Christopher
christopher_and_his_pokes_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dkyy5.png

Christopher with Zorua and Zoroark​

Wow you have showed me your epicness once again with that sprite Flare. It is exactly how I pictured it. the hair looks perfect, and well his clothes is almost if not exact.The only small detail I don't like is the pose which would look a little better if he were standing up.But no biggie It is very good and I thank you for doing that request.

Now the christopher sprite I like except I noticed there wasn't much if any shading on the sleeve and the hood of his hoodie. However other than that it is pretty good looking. The one with Zoroark and Zorua is good to but once again the shading on the hoodie.

So yeah this stuff all looks good and I can't wait to see more.....epicness. :D

Two more teamshots for the Archives:

First up:
marky__s_team_pose_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dpht2.png

Marky and his team
These are all pokemon Marky actually has in-game, yup, he has two shinies on his main party... And Munchlax enjoys riding on Hydreigon's back. :D

Second:
the_triple_team_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3dpex4.png

The Triple Team
The guys all teamed up together choosing two specific pokemon from their teams, with the exception of Christopher, who only ever carries Zorua and Zoroark around with him...​

Dude the Team shot is beast! Can i please have one? It looks so epic!

Trainer Name: Trainer Sliver
Pokemon Involved: Tyranitar, Crobat, Hercross, Dragonite, Metagross, Flygon.
Trainer Sprite to be Used:

a27rrr.jpg

Thanks!!!

Sure thing... I'll start on it immediately...

But first:

myth_trainer_eagun_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e586l.png

Eagun, The Myth Trainer
I've been playing pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness a lot lately... And I decided that I'd sprite out one of my favorite trainers... I then realized that Micheal and others have all of these sprites made for them, but I've never seen one of the Myth Trainer, Eagun... So I took it into my own hands... His gettup is a bit revamped because he's now touring the Unova region, with his wife, Belluh(who I may sprite later), and, of course, his trusted Pikachu.

eagun__s_unova_team_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e5900.png

Eagun's Unova Team
With Myth Trainer Eagun now touring Unova, he'll need a little bit more Fire-power than his little pikachu... So to his team, I added Garchomp, Volcarona, Shiny Blaziken, Unown(E), and Mandibuzz... Now he's good for the go... So now he has more than one measley pokemon... He has a team that can actually put up a fight... He WAS considered to be the best trainer in the world at one point... So you'd expect quite a battle, right? Right...

Enjoy 'em... And Dexter... May I call you Dexter? I'll have your request up ASAP.​

Ok, Dexter, your request is in:

dexter__s_team_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e60c6.png

Dexter's Team
Code:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/106/d/8/dexter__s_team_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e60c6.png[/img]

Hope you like it.​

Name:matt
Clothing:gray t-shirt under brown and gray open zip-down hoodie and gray jeans with running sneakers
Special Features: lacrosse stick on back, white, super short adam sandler-like black hair
Base Sprite(optional):b/w backpacker

It was no problem, Dexter. And Pyroblade, I shall start on your request now.

*Edit:

Here you go Pyroblade55:

matt_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e6wcx.png

Code:
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/107/4/5/matt_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e6wcx.png[/img]
Matt
I had trouble with the hair, instead of flat and Adam Sandler-ish, it came out all afro ninja-y... :/ Hope you enjoy it, anyways.​

not to be annoying but i forgot to say that it was thick striped and the brown was a bit less saturated

Well before I revamp it to the new conditions, I'd like to know if the jacket is vertical striped or horizontal striped?

Ok... I'll get it started when I have the time.

Ok, Pyroblade:

matt_revamp_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3epqm9.png

Code:
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/113/3/a/matt_revamp_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3epqm9.png[/img]
Matt Revamp

And now the Comparison:
matt_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3e6wcx.png
matt_revamp_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3epqm9.png

Comments? Which looks better?​

team pose please:
Trainer Name:lukash
Pokemon Involved:typhlosion,lumineon,sceptile,dialga,lucario,charizard
Trainer Sprite to be used(Can be Provided or a request can be made for me to make one):
trainer to be used:
Name:lukashes
Clothing:black jeans, white t shirt black shoes
Special Features:blue cap,brown hair not too long but not to short
Guide Picture(optional):
Base Sprite(optional):main trainer from pokemon black

lukash said:
team pose please:
Trainer Name:lukash
Pokemon Involved:typhlosion,lumineon,sceptile,dialga,lucario,charizard
Trainer Sprite to be used(Can be Provided or a request can be made for me to make one):
trainer to be used:
Name:lukashes
Clothing:black jeans, white t shirt black shoes
Special Features:blue cap,brown hair not too long but not to short
Guide Picture(optional):
Base Sprite(optional):main trainer from pokemon black

I will do the sprite first... and then I will post the Team pose with the next batch of requests after that.

I'm back... Sorry for being gone so long... School is total murder.

Either way... The Requests are in:

TJ:
onidoru_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3ftam8.png

Code:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/127/4/2/onidoru_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3ftam8.png[/img]
Oniduro

Lukash:
lukash_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3ftb60.png

Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/127/6/6/lukash_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3ftb60.png[/img]
Lukash
Lots of splicing involved in this sprite... What started off as the male protagonist from Gen V turned into a mixture of him, Cheren, N, The male protagonist from Gen IV, The female protagonist from Gen V, and the Rocket Grunt from HG/SS....

Hope you guys enjoy it... Lukash has already made the next request... I'll be started on it shortly.​

Hello, I was admiring your work and though of something I'd like very much.
Name: Bartz
Clothing: In picture
Special Features: Basically the pic and the stance just with him wielding the Revolver Gunblade http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110218050951/finalfantasy/images/a/a7/Dissidia-Revolver.png.
Guide Picture(optional): http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... aBartz.png
Base Sprite(optional): As I said just the same as the pic, maybe his back a little straighter. Also if you could fix the angle of his right hand so that the Gunblade fits more smoothly in his hand?

The request is in:

Lukash:
lukash__s_team_pose_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3gd15o.png

Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/134/f/1/lukash__s_team_pose_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3gd15o.png[/img]
Lukash's Team

As for the Emporer's request... I've decided against doing it... I have other obligations with my pokemon group on Facebook as their official spriter, and I'm also not very good with Final Fantasy based Trainer sprites... I may one day get to doing a Bartz sprite for you... But today is not that day...​

Hey! iflare! i am new and i have a request.

Name:Sangmo
Clothing:White shirt with a bow tie,a light green jacket,fedora,black pants,Brown volkner's hair,Black shoes
Special Features:can the sprite have a black pokeball?

Edit: Double posting is against the rules, so I've moved your other post into this one. As for the other rule broken I won't go into it here, but expect a PM shortly.

sangmo said:
Hey! iflare! i am new and i have a request.

Name:Sangmo
Clothing:White shirt with a bow tie,a light green jacket,fedora,black pants,Brown volkner's hair,Black shoes
Special Features:can the sprite have a black pokeball?

My requests are closed, sir... I'm currently busy with a spriting project I'm doing for a group of friends on facebook... I will not be accepting this request, and, since you did not have the common courtesy to read my rules and thread status, will not likely ever accept this request...

Re: The Return of EpicFlare(Requests are back-but closed for now-! :/)

So... yeah... Haven't posted in my spriting thread much lately... *sigh* I guess I should start off explaining that the big sprite project was a bust... All I really got done were some trainer sprites... Which you guys get to see now... So it's not a total loss, right?

Anyway here you go guys:
albert_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3gemy1.png
patrick_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3gen6a.png
brandon_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3genfi.png
juan_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3genmk.png
shay_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d3genrx.png

Albert Roy Ace Light Shay

These are the members of the Pokemon B/W Facebook group in pokemon trainer sprite form... So, what do you guys think? Are they any good?​

Re: The Return of EpicFlare(Requests are back!!! :D)

I'm really liking Brandon right now :D YEAH! THese look really good, especially your choice of colors on Shay. The red and Blue almost seem to pop from the black, and that looks epic :) Keep it up!

For you, Lukash:

lukash_mugshot_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d41dzyp.png

Lukash Mugshot
Code:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/204/a/f/lukash_mugshot_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d41dzyp.png[/img]

Hope you like it... I'm not very fond of it myself... I'm not too good at mugshots.​

...You have literally brought tears to my eyes with your work. It's true beauty, and I'd like my pathetic characters to be graced by your beautiful work.

Name: Zephyr
Clothing: Black short-sleeve button-up shirt (unbuttoned) with blue trim, a white sleeveless shirt underneath, blue baggy pants with black lining the legs, and black and blue sneakers.
Special Features: Just messy blue hair, kind of like E4 member Bruno or Lance
Base Sprite: If you can do a mixture of both HGSS's Silver and BW's Cheren, that'd be great. If not, one or the other's fine with me.

Also, a Team Pose?

Trainer Name: Zephyr
Pokemon Involved: Mienshao, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Scizor, Fearow, Vespiquen

Wow your sprites are so good.
I have a request

name: Lillian
clothing:black and white girl trainer
Special Features: on a staraptor