• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
On the Lucario, the feet on the backpose look a little... well, unnatural, pose-wise. It could be just me, but I see it as facing the other way of its attacker, then the upper half is facing the attacker, if you get what I mean. Maybe you wanted it to look that way, but it still looks... weird to me. Like I said, maybe it's just me.

And as usual, your shading's great! I luffles you shading all the time, every time, no matter what.[size=3pt] Usually[/size]The new Pixeity's eyes crepp me out, though. The legs also look a bit too long, or the body's too skinny. Or both. And then the tail's shadning is kinda rough. Not smooth, at least. Not like usual. Er...

But besides those wittle things, I still like your sprites as much as before, if not even more. Great spriting(again)!

.:: - Iagree with Lego, those are wonderful ^^, You could have a look for some back shots from the lucario movie to see if the pink things should be there ;) - ::.

.:: - Zach - ::.

Holy Shnitzels!

*gasps for breath*

You are teh Sprite Queen.

Without a doubt.

That Lucario clone is ridiculously good. You should seriously consider doing this for Nintendo.
Also, the new Pixeity is prety effin' wicked.
The only thing that bugs me is.. um... I can;t find anything that bugs me...
>.>

I love the shading you did on the lucario I like your shading than the Nintendo peoples' shading. The design added on to make him look 'clonish' is really cool!
So...would you mind doing a shiny mew clone backpose? If it's too much then maybe a pichu clone backpose, or a shaymin clone backpose.
Of course, if you don't want to do backposes than the front pose is okay too. (I don't want to give you too much work)
Thank you in advance :D

Ummm I would like to ask a request, But I don't want to fill you up or anything so when you can,will you please make a pixel art and a back art of this custom pokemon I made,It's called a rockle,heres a sprite of it for refrence. [Insert Rockle Here]
And I don't care how long it takes so you can take your time if your too full of request ok?

Sami is feeling sick. So I'll start up on my to-do list tomorrow. When I'm not feeling as sick. ;o;

Secad, no. :\ Really don't feel like it. I have enough custom trainers to do as is.

diamondphantom: But there already are Shiny Mew Clones...see?
dpmfsa150.png
dpmbsa150.png

Hurf.
I'll probably do a Pichu clone for you, since it'd be easy, seeing as how Pikachu clones only difference was the ears. :V So I'll put that on my to-do list. It sounds like fun, so why not?

Terrathepokemaster: No. Says right on my front page, no scratch sprites. And I'm removing your image from my thread. :U Don't get me wrong, Rockle is cute. But no scratch sprites. You should've read the front page before requesting.

Oh yeah, did none of you guys notice the front page? It said requests were closed until my to-do list was finished. >:T Read, people. It's not that hard.​

Sorry, I guess I must of skiped it by accdent or didn't understand it.-Is feeling like an idiot right now- heheheh... again I'm sorry, I'll find a way to make it up to you somehow....

I swear that it said requests open when I looked there. >> Sorry :(
Anyway -slaps self- I can't believe I didn't realize there were already shiny merw clones.

Haha, funny how many people forget that Mewtwo is the clone of Mew. I guess it's not uncommon though, since the movie is so old.
That clone Lucario is...genious, I can't find words awesome enough to describe it. So, since the movie was only first-generation, I assume you came up with the design yourself? Amazing, is, all that comes to mind, really. Shading is great as always also.

Sorry about the delays guys, but this thing caught up with me and is taking up most of my time. Yeah, it's called life. I got sick for the tail end of vacation and then mother nature got in the way, now I've got a week full of Biology homework and an art class assignment that is probably going to take me awhile. I haven't been sleeping right (lol, it's 5:33AM) and it's making me more sick so yeah, the sprites are going very slow right now.

But you shall get them, eventually. >_> Patience is a blessing and nagging doesn't make me go any faster.​

Oh my god! You're sprites are jolly brilliant! Thanks to you and Snapdragon (also one of those I consider spriting GOD (because Snapdragon is a manly man, dammit >:[), I've just had a second inspiration to do some more of my Pokemon RP. I do have character designs, but since you are busy (damn schoolwork and other evil things created just to torture normal folk), can I try and sprite out my designs and show you (probably in my own thread so I don't break any rules), to get some pointers?

Thank you for your consideration.

(Edit (Pix): You were offline and Snapdragon is not a 'goddess', dangit. MALE. So I just switched that around a lil'.

PokemaniacJack10: No. :B I cannot. Because I don't want to. And requests are closed, but you didn't see that because you're obviously too dull to read the first page.

Eclipse: Yeah, sorry about not making any sprites. Life has been kicking my ass and still is. Biology class is murder and I'm actually enjoying a social life lately so yeah. >.>

I really don't think I'm ever going to get those requests done. Haven't been in a spriting mood as of late.​

Oh, shucks, well you know, take some time to yourself, a social life is super! I love hangin' with my buddies.
If you never get around to the request, I totally understand that we all have stuff to do than just sprite, so yeah.
Hope you feel better soon!

Please, nobody count this as gravedigging. I want to ask a favor of Pixeity.

Hey Sami! Listen, I am planning on making a userbar of the entire moderation team, but not avatars. I want to use sprites. I have seen your work and think it is fantastic.
For Linkachu, I'd like to use
Linkachu.png
. The Raichu in it.
For Alex, I'd like to use your
DoctorOak.png
sprite.
For you, I'd like to use
SpriteonSmall.png

For Yoshi I have one of his sprites that I'd like.
For Stel, I'd like to use your
StelHS.png
mugshot.
Can I use them?

Your work is purely and indescribably amazing!! It's got to be easily some of the best spriting I have ever seen! Looking through your thread everything just kept looking better and better. I love it all!!

P

Pokepok

you are really very skilled at spriting!
I especially liked your custom trainers and the ribbons you made are superb!!!
keep up the great job!!!
Get Well soon Pixeity!!! :) ;D

PokemaniacJack10: No. :B I cannot. Because I don't want to. And requests are closed, but you didn't see that because you're obviously too dull to read the first page.​

I'm sorry that that insulted you, I didn't intend it to. (I didread the first page, but for some reason it looked like you had a request spot open when I posted) You are a great spriter! I hope you get well soon​

So...ummm...what was the point of that Post PokemaniacJack10? T'is a pointless post indeed. Don't think you had to post that one. Please do read the Global Rules of Charms please. That was SPAM, and we don't like SPAM here.

Scratch, I know what's going on.

Locking up the past. Anything and everything in this thread is to no longer be used by anyone anywhere unless it was specifically made for someone.

You...just might see me again in the near future. ;D​

Status
Not open for further replies.