• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Rainbow Society— Romance RP

Tammy sounded kind of worries, cherry wanted to find Daniel fast before something like this hapohap again, she had a hunch that Daniel was the culprit"s..sure, I'll be right back" she answered when Tammy told her to chase after him.

Cherry ascended to the sky and dived down enough to go under the tree canopy, she flew around trees left and right, but was able to see clearly with her eyes, Cherry soon saw the small purple mon again "found ya, Danie-" she was cut off, distracted and not paying attention to the trees since he found Daniel.

Cherry slammed against a tree which made her loose sight of daniel and injur herself quite badly. Cherry fell to the ground in pain, she held her head trying not to cry from the pain"crap...I let Tammy down..." She said to herself.

Cherry had a liking to Tammy, she acted sweet towards him and others, she was always passionate, Cherry felt weird if he had a crush on another purpleheart though, so she never said anything about it.

Cherry attempted to get up bit the pain in her head hurt so badly she couldn't move her arms or legs right, they shook and wobbled if she tries to stand up or move, Cherry had to call for her even though she would be discouraged knowing he failed.
Cherry sighed softly, she hesitated for a moment before calling out"Tammie, Help!!" It would be better to call for a medic but they wouldn't be able to hear him from this distance

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cinnamon nodded respectfully to Chevril before leaving, there were no other Bluebloods at the time, so he was by himself in that regard, and has yet to be promoted by Chevril. He hoped he would at the dusk food gathering, either way, it seemed like fun. He tried to find other people to talk to but being the only Blueblood, he always felt alone.

Astra frowned upon hearing Tammy's question. "I don't know... I've only met him a few times. He seemed like a competent medic, nothing more. Kind of shy." Fretting as she watched Cherry run through the forest, after the invisible Pokémon, she wondered if it really could've been him. Daniel hadn't seemed like the type to show hostility to anyone, much less nearly kill a Pokémon, but she rarely saw him around to begin with. And why had he turned invisible, if this really was Daniel that they'd found? There were numerous baby Pokémon on the island-- she'd feel a lot better if this one hadn't run off suspiciously. Too many questions, not enough answers.

Beside her, the Ariados was coherent enough to talk. "Hmph. Wasn't the Lieutenant here? Call him back, I've got a report!"

"I can't just call him back, he's reporting to the Commander." Astra leveled the Ariados with a cold glare when it scoffed. "More importantly, did you see who it was that attacked you?"

"Yeah. It was a runt. A little baby."

She looked down at the spider Pokémon, eyes wide. That meant... whoever Cherry was chasing really was the attacker. The Emolga could be in danger. Quickly, she called out to the remaining Purpleheart. "Tammy! Cherry is likely following the one who did this, go after her. I'll be fine here."

Daniel’s tail perked up the moment he saw the Emolga crashing against the tree, as he immediately crawled towards her with the bag in his hands. He gently placed the bag near the Emolga while hiding in the bush for a brief moment to shift his body’s shape after the effecfs of translucency wore off.

After the process finished with having barely enough energy to complete the change, he went out of the bush while hoping that his humanoid appearance would not stand out. He placed his right hand on his green hair next to the right red horn on his head, as he took several deep breaths.

“Talk me, valley later... You be fixed now,” The feeling Pokémon said in telepathy in a rather anxious tone while several small, pink orbs appeared around the Emolga.

A rose pink cloud was released from the orbs on the Emolga before they disappeared. The cloud appeared to have various soothing effects on anyone exposed to its mystical ambience, ranging from the injury gradually being healed to the pain being temporarily numb. The little Pokémon stood next to the Emolga without a spoken word while silently placing the bag on the Emolga’s left side and looking through the berries he could offer to the squirrel Pokémon.

Tammy heard Cherry call out and shifted her stance and ran towards where the call had came out. She was battle ready as the Culprit could've attacked Cherry, and she wasn't going to let the culprit go unpunished if she found them. This was what she was trained to do and she was ready to protect her fellow pokemon on this island.

Sliding into the clearing, she spotted the downed Cherry and another humanoid pokemon, growling she raised her paw at them. "Get away from her!" Battle poised she unfurled her ears and aimed them at the figure, ready to attack if it did not comply. "Don't worry Cherry, I'm here"

The humanoid Pokémon grabbed his leafy bag while tossing a leaf he etched on earlier as another Pokémon. He said to the Emolga in telepathy before placing his left hand on his chest, “I run for now, cloud will keep healthy. Tell her when you better.”

His body emitted a bright white light for a couple of seconds, as he tossed the leaf at the Meowstic after managing to find it in his bag several seconds before. There was no sign of the humanoid Pokémon or the leafy bag a second after the light faded away.

The leaf landed on the Meowstic’s right side, as it would read upon closer inspection:

If you wish to discuss this matter with me, come to the marsh when the moon hits. Do not bring anyone or disclose anything to anyone at all. This is between you and me only. (The cat Pokémon with psychic abilities.)

Cherry felt the soothing cloud which healed her headache somewhat, but still hurt greatly, she couldn't see what the creature could have been before Tammy came to her rescue

Moments later she was able to stand, still wobbly"ugh, thanks Tammy, but that weird cloud was healing me"she said before noticing the leafy note"huh, what's that?"she asked rubbing her head

Tammy growling as the humanoid figure seemed to teleported away. She quickly rushed to the Emolga's side and supported her, seeing her wobble. Heal Bell wasn't going to help and she was afraid that she didn't have much supportive moves she knew. But still, she lead the Emolga keeping her close to her side and towards Astra.

"Whatever it was, it sure better watch it's rear. Causing this much of a ruckus." She frowned and her paw reached out and grabbed the leaf from her side, examining and catching the sight of writing on one of its side. Reading the writing, she huffed at the message as she finished. "Really this is just ridiculous. Hrmm I'm going to leave you here with Astra, okay Cherry? I'll come check back on you when I catch the culprit behind this large ruckus." Giving the Emolga a reassuring smile.

The humanoid Pokémon found himself back in the sandy shore with the small area of briny water a few moments later. He gave a light sigh of relief to himself while thinking, “Phew... Glad that actually worked. I think that note should get me some time if she actually buys into it, or if even everyone does. I could really use a breather right now.”

He decided to disguise himself as a simple rock blending in with the other smaller rocks and pebbles lying in the sand. The bag was placed underneath his rocky body while his body went into a brief state of rest to allow himself to regain lost energy.

Looking over the injured Cherry, Astra's lips pursed in a frown. Only a mild concussion, it looked like, but someone else had already done first-aid. Whatever move they had used, it wasn't one she was familiar with. This didn't add up-- first the stranger uses a deadly attack on an Ariados, and then they heal a different Purpleheart upon injury? Most Pokémon on the island didn't know any healing techniques to begin with; there was hardly any cause for it when they had capable medics already.

... Well, one capable medic. Astra sighed and put a hand on her cheek, all the while emitting a Heal Pulse for Cherry. Could that little Daniel really have been the one to do this? She didn't want to believe it. The Rainbow Society was tight-knit, sticking together against all challenges. When the previous medic had passed away, Astra hadn't coped very well, she was somewhat ashamed to admit. Having a new medic had been a blessing, one she had been happy to accept.

Had she overlooked something in her joy? Had there been warning signs that she'd ignored? A dark haze fell over her, the realization that she may have been the one who allowed this to happen shocking her. "It can't be..." Astra doubled up on the Heal Pulse. This was becoming too personal an issue to simply sit idly by and wait. "Cherry? Ariados? What did the Pokémon you fought look like?"

The Ariados rolled its compound eyes. "A little blue guy. Flippers, looked like a water-type. Real wimp 'til he hit me with that ice."

Chervil smiled softly at Sebastian, her yellow eyes glimmering. "I never really noticed it until now," she chimed softly; until, suddenly, she jumped at the sound of a familiar voice. She turned, readying an attack, until her gaze fell upon Aquilles, who had come to her for help. "Oh, Arceus," hissed Chervil, narrowing her eyes, the glimmer disappearing from them, replaced by a cold glare. "Okay, Aquilles, Sebastian, you two go and search the entire area for any clues or Pokémon displaying suspicios behaviour. I shall join you once I have checked on how Astra is dealing with the victim." ordered the Serperior, nodding her head. She couldn't deny that she had enjoyed the brief moment with Sebastian, but the times called for seriousness, and the possible feelings weren't going to halt her duty to the RS. With that she slithered off, winding up a tree and leaping from one to another, quickly sniffing out the victim.

She came down from the trees to where Astra was stood, and she approahed the Gothitelle, frowning as the harmed Pokémon lay on the ground. Tammy and Cherry were also there, and she seemed to have been inquired by Astra. "I heard and came as quickly as I could," Chervil said, nodding her head and frowning down at the victim. Sure, this Araidos- she recognised him for being a significant troublemaker, but there was no excuse to attack another RS member. "Well done on your initiative, Astra. You never fail to be in the right place at the right time," Chervil smiled. "Have you any clue who did such a thing?"

@limniris @OmnipotentOnion @Zixal

Last edited:
Ayla walked around the Gilded Pass. She couldn't think of a better place, she was so in love with it. She was often alone, and wished she had friends. She laid down by the lake in the forest, and stared down into it. She could see the night sky in its reflection, which completely captivated her. Though she was brave, she was a little socially awkward. She dipped her white paw into the lake, and felt the cool sensation envelop her claws. She was so content right where she was. As a Faller, she hoped to be able to help as much as she could, she was kind of wired like that.

Cherry looked at the gothitelle and frowned, she failed her job as a Purpleheart, when she was asked what ithe Pokemon looked like"well, I saw Daniel as a baby kanga, and then I hit the tree, but there was something else there when Tammy rescued me. Then the thing gave her a note......we have to go after!! I caught a glimpse at it, the note... Tammys in danger!!" She began to freak out, she stood up and tried to fly up over the trees only to crash land before she could exit the clearing

Daniel shifted his body shape after getting some much needed rest, as he gave a quiet sigh of relief to himself after seeing that he lost his pursuers. He looked down at the brine lake, as he first thing he noticed was a familiar blue, frog-like body he was accustomed to being in. He placed the leafy bag in the back area of his white bubbles that were delicate, yet flexible to handle almost any situation.

He took a deep breath and placed his left hand on the sand for a brief moment. A pale blue eclipse encircled his body, as he felt a mysterious veil of water assisting his body in the recovery of lost energy.

Thinking that no one was within the area, the little frog Pokémon raised his right finger of his right hand for a couple of seconds. He gave a gentle tap on the mane of bubbles on his chest area a second later, followed by another on the sandy ground. The aquatic ring was replaced with a faint, cloud white ring encircling his feet. The ring gradually rose up his body, until it reached the topmost area of his eyes. The ring faded away, as his body was unable to be seen by the naked eye a minute later.

“Okay... glad I didn’t screw up the last part. I think this’ll last for about half an hour at most, so better hope that their psychic stuff can’t sense me out. I guess I better get going to a place where not a lot of Pokémon are around so that I can make something real quick,” The frog Pokémon thought while silently making his way towards the hot springs.

Sebastian's demeanor also quickly changed to one of seriousness, and he dipped his head before heading off in search for whoever would be responsible for the attack. He made his way to the hot springs; though it was a slim chance the suspect would be there, he had to scale the entire area to make sure whoever it was was found. However, something about the area around him as Sebastian headed for the springs seemed... off. What could it be?"

Aquilles, in turn, watched as Commander Chervil slithered off to meet Astra, and as Sebastian slipped off towards the Prismatic Springs. The Clawitzer thought for a moment, considering where he should search, then decided to cover the area between Guilded Pass and the Springs. Tammy and Cherry should be capable of handling the lake around Guilded Pass, and it was hard to hide within the areas of Sakura Valley and Fuchsia Marsh. The land that divided Guilded Pass and Prismatic Springs was probably his best bet for cutting off any escaping Pokemon in the vicinity of the attack. And so, with a wild rush of water, Aquilles shot off, once again, into the trees.

The roaring water on which the Clawitzer rode sounded like a jet engine in close vicinity, but at a distance, only seemed to sound like a small waterfall, in spite of its intensity. Aquilles sped along through the forest, swerving past tree after tree, scouring the area as he did so. Trees. Trees and more trees. No movement, no Pokemon. Odd. The distinct lack of anything around put him on edge, as though something were to happen, at any moment, that would utterly destroy the tranquility of it all. But nothing happened. He just kept going, past the endless forest, to no result.

Even if he did happen to pass directly by a particular Pokemon who happened to be hiding quite efficiently, he never would have noticed.

Tyr woke with a grumble. Something was going on in the society, and he knew it. The dinosaur pokemon stretched as he got up and left in the direction which spoke trouble the most. Each step made some tree's shake around him, showing his huge power even as an elder and limited speed. His home was near the Springs, as the danger seemed in that direction. Movement caught his eye, nothing much except a blue slither. Definitely not normal. The smell was of dragon, leaving a few pokemon that would visit the area. "Dragon. Halt." He said to Sebastian stepping forward placing his foot only 6' from the Dragonair's body. "Sebastian? What happened?"

Ayla stretched, and rose to her feet. She wanted to be of use to someone, but he hadn't run into anyone in a little while. She wandered around the border of the Gilded Pass and the Prismatic Springs. Another place she loved to go, which captivated her. She walked over to the Springs, and wondered how long it would be until she could become a real medic. She stared in awe at the Springs, but then she sensed a presence with her horn. Someone's here, she thought.

"Cherry is correct," Astra spoke, tone serious as she stood at attention before the commander. "Ariados reported that it was a baby Pokémon that attacked him-- not one that looked like Daniel, but it goes further than just that. Both Cherry and Tammy saw another baby Pokémon when they were chasing after the suspect. It turned invisible and fled, but it was hiding right by where Ariados was struck, and we believe it to be the suspect. And, earlier..." She grew quiet. "I know Daniel was in Mirror Plane before the attack happened. It's not out of the question that he was the assailant. I have seen very little of him since he became medic... I wish I knew why he would do something like this."

The ability to turn invisible was noteworthy in and of itself, as was a healing move. But... was it possible that their opponent could change appearances entirely? It would explain the shifting of what baby Pokémon all of them had been dealing with, yet at the same time Astra hoped that wasn't the case. In her years on the island, she'd never had to deal with a shapeshifting enemy, and she wasn't sure how they could be expected to handle it.

With Chervil in command, though, Astra was sure they'd think of something.

Tammy nodded at everyone before turning to her Commander, Chervil. "As Astra just said, we believe our culprit to be Daniel, the medic. Combined with his shape shifting ability and his healing capabilities, no doubt it was him. We can only assume he went into hiding after freezing a pokemon and healing Cherry here when she bumped into a tree." Giving her report swiftly.

She then turned to Cherry and motioned for her "Lets go Cherry, everyone else is searching, let us go search with them. I wouldn't want you to go on your own after that." She smiled at her before leading the way towards out the Pass and to the Prismatic Spring and Sakura Valley, hoping to find the renegade medic. and possibly bumping into other pokemon

After Ayla has observed the Springs for a while, she wandered back into the Pass. She was always here, except for whenever someone needed her. She'd always go where someone needed her, regardless of where it was or what conditions. Ayla's white fur glimmered from the Springs, and her horn was still picking up a trace of someone nearby. She wondered where they were, and why they were out so far.

Sebastian heard the call and turned his head to see Tyr. He smiled and greeted him as well. "Good morning, Tyr! A complication arose; the troublesome Ariados got hit with some kind of ice blast, so we're on a search for who it might be. Would you care to help?" In truth, the Dragonair wasn't expecting elderly Tyrantrum to accept the offer, what with seeing how he had just now woken up.

Tyr gave a slight stretch before cracking his neck to loosen it up. "You know, I'm still a Purpleheart. But you said ice? That limits down to only a few in our area. Any ideas if they are from here?" He asked before giving a look around. Not much out of the usual could be seen, but it's not like Tyr knew what he was looking for.

Daniel went into the forest in a noiseless manner after giving a quick check to make sure that his presence could not be detected by vision alone. He gulped the moment he saw the Meowstic heading out of the pass, likely making her way towards the hot springs or the valley. Knowing that most of the other Pokémon were likely searching for him already, the invisible Pokémon decided to head back into the forest.

"I hope this doesn't wear off soon, I can't have them seeing me like this. I'll just have to wait it out or something I guess," The frog Pokémon thought while making his way towards his hideout. He went into a big patch of leaves and carefully stepped around the pebbled area underneath the pile to avoid triggering the trap of spikes. The trap was set earlier today thanks to a new move learned from a shady client of his. A moderately-sized boulder stood in the way, as the frog Pokémon placed his hands together for a brief moment.

A dark tan ring surrounded his body, as he felt a surge of strength coursing through his hands. He pushed the stone over towards the right with ease, then pushed it back into place once he was inside the hideaway. He took a deep breath and flapped his hands around for a good ten seconds to allow the his body to become visible again to conserve power after the ring faded.

"Alright, I guess I'll have to go to town for a bit once things start to get quiet," Daniel thought while hopping on his desk and taking mental notes of the map of the territory obtained from assisting a former purpleheart.

"It looks like that blue circle means that there might be some security, maybe none at all if they're going to be knocked out already. I'll have to think of something right now in case if anyone sees me," Daniel mused after taking a sip of his oran berry juice.

"Daniel? How curious..." Chervil mused, fictional brows furrowing in both concern and confusion. The Serperior was sure, when she had recruited this Pokémon as medic, he had been trustworthy, and hated to think she had overlooked something. She wasn't often in the wrong, but fear swelled inside her as she realised that she may have inadvertently put the whole RS in danger. "We all must search different areas for him. I will go to Sakura Valley, and in turn Fuschia Marsh. Astra, go to town, he could be in camp, and Cherry and Tammy, Gilded Pass is pretty big so you guys should search there as well. Send a move to the sky if you locate him," she instructed.

“Alright, guess I’ll have to do this the safe way then. Hopefully she’ll be nice enough since I’ve helped her in the past when it came to caring for someone,” Daniel thought while transforming into the same humanoid Pokémon, but with only half the accuracy to conserve energy.

He grabbed his bag and focused his mind into a state of calmness, as a bright light emanated from his body. He took a deep breath, as he found himself in a familiar place in town about a minute later. He hid behind several crates likely containing goods of some sort. He placed down the bag while focusing his body shift with utmost accuracy.

About several painstaking minutes later, he was a pink, infantile Pokémon holding an egg-shaped rock in his pouch. He took a silent breath and emptied his prior thoughts to prevent himself from being easily identified by the pesky psychic waves that gave him away earlier. He went up to Audino with his bag clutched in his tiny hands and asked, “L- listen... I- I- I don’t like to ask t- this... b- b- but... c- could you do a r- really big favor for me?”

A quick examination at the baby Pokémon’s bag revealed it was likely the Pokémon everyone in the RS was searching for. Almost no other Pokémon could create such a pristine-looking container with just the usage of leaves and thin thread after a quick thought. Not wanting to rat out the adorable Pokémon after a quick trip down memory lane, the Audino replied, “Come in my room first, then we’ll talk.”

The baby Pokémon nodded and followed the Audino into her room, as the door was firmly shut and locked the moment the two were in. The window was closed with the large leaf being brought down to conceal the room, as the Audino enquired, “Favor? Is there anything you need me to do for you or something?”

“Y- yes... b- but... listen closely alright?” The baby Pokémon responded, noticing that his voice lied more on the typical, young feminine tone.

“The entire society is searching for me left and right... and I can’t let them see me or anything. I need you to help me hide for the time being since they’ll see me if I get out from the port. I’ll explain everything right now,” The young Pokémon added while taking in a deep breath.

After some careful elucidating with his plan, the Audino remarked, “So let me get this straight... you want me to quote on quote, babysit you for some time until everyone thinks you’re gone or something. Then, if anyone asks, I’ll tell them that I have no clue here and such right?”

“Well... I guess I’ll do it then. Just promise me that you won’t be too crazy or anything alright,” The Audino continued while picking up the baby Pokémon after hiding the bag in a drawer.

“T- thank you... now, since I am going to be quite the young baby, just call me whatever you want... and know that I can’t talk or anything. I’ll be more of the quiet type to make everything easier for us,” The little Pokémon said while emitting a quiet yawn.

“Alright, Cherri it is then. You seem to be getting sleepy, have a nap on my bed. I’ll be at my desk working on my notes,” The Audino stated after placing the young Pokémon on the bed in the area closest to the wooden wall to prevent her from falling over. The Audino tucked her in with the light, silk blanket. The Audino resumed studying session soon after making sure that the baby Pokémon had no other problems at the moment.

Cherry was feeling much better thanks to astra's heal pulse, but she was till somewhat injured. When Tammy called to her so they could help in the search Cherry replied quickly"s...sure, your psychic powers should help us alot so you can lead the way, and I'll follow right behind you" she said walking over to the meowstics side"ugh, I don't think I'm going to fly this time" she groaned rubbing her head

"Understood, Commander. I'll look around and see if anyone's seen him." The Ariados would likely need a check-up later and Astra wasn't sure she wanted to leave Cherry alone just yet, but orders were orders. Tammy did have a healing move. Searching for Daniel took priority-- the day wasn't over yet, but finding him before nightfall was imperative.

It was on that note that Astra started the short trek back into town. Still carrying the satchel full of textbooks, she figured she could drop it off at home quickly as it would simply weigh her down. On the closest edge of the village stood her house, elaborately carved and painted a deep shade of purple. Inside, she dropped her books onto the table to reshelve later and began rummaging through boxes to find supplies. She didn't dare be caught unawares if Daniel was waiting to ambush townsfolk. A few status-curing items, a spare signal flare... Astra blinked, staring at the contents of one chest in surprise.

Taking out the crystal ball with telekinesis, she mentally shrugged. Looking for Daniel using her own power couldn't give her a very clear idea of his exact status, and the location couldn't be exact, but this... this might work. It had been a long time since she'd tried it. She was terribly out of practice. The situation was dire, though, wasn't it? Chervil had needed to organize search parties. A Pokémon had nearly been killed. This sort of chaos in the Rainbow Society was inexcusable, this island was meant to be a peaceful place, and she would do anything to make sure it stayed that way. Filled with resolve, Astra held the crystal ball, closed her own two eyes, and looked.

Sleeping. She let the fragile ball fall out of her hands into the chest with a dull thud. "Drat."

He had to be close, at least, for that to have taken such little effort out of her. Slinging her satchel over one shoulder, she levitated out the door and went into the town to ask around.

Cherri dozed off on the bed while keeping the egg-shaped rock snugly close by in her pouch. She allowed her mind to empty off in space in order to keep other psychic Pokémon from being able to sense her so easily. Her fantasies were almost nothing more than a blank, white world in the Land of Nod a few moments later.

The Audino examined the pages the book was left on, taking careful notes of any important information encountered. She decided to take a lengthy stand instead of her cushioned seat after thinking that her legs could use a bit of work. She continued her study session after checking to make sure the door was locked and the window was completely covered and sealed with the help of two small stones keeping the large leaf from quivering in the light breeze.

It took a while before the Lieutinant moved on from the vicinity he was searching. The island wasn't really massive, but it wasn't by any default a small island either. Though the culprit was most certainly still on the island, they could still take an exceptional amount of time to locate; especially if the RS didn't know exactly what they were looking for. Aquilles was in just this predicament. He didn't know what to look for. His search turned up no result, and he was left without any progress. Eventually, he decided it was best if he patrolled the main town, where the majority of the population of the island resided. It wasn't out of a lack of faith in the RS Purplehearts, but rather the feeling that his presence in the resitential area would deter the assailent from interfering with the lives of those who lived in the town. So, with no further stalling, Aquilles let loose another Aqua Jet and sped off towards the town.

The direction he was heading would lead him through the Prismatic Springs, so the Clawitzer decided to do a brief sweep of the area, and see if Sebastian had come up with anything. Thankfully, the Dragonair wasn't hard to spot, thanks to the mountainous figure beside him: the intimidating Tyranitar known as Tyr. Aquilles skidded to a halt several yards from the two Pokémon, raising his small arm in a greeting salute to the both of them.
"Ho, Purplehearts. Tyr, I trust you've been informed of the recent assault that has the RS' attention? Speaking of which, Sebastian. Have you anything to report on that subject?"

Sebastian seemed to shrug, which couldn't be told given his serpentine body. "Couldn't tell," He responded to Tyr. He turned to the sound of a new voice and grinned. "Hello, Aquilles. Unfortunately, I haven't any clues that might point us to the culprit. Have you tried seeking out Astra? Her psychic prowess might give us a hint, at least." He sighed and looked around. Seems like my mind's been out of it lately. Ever since I accompanied Cher' to Gilded Pass...

There was nothing in Gilded Pass or Fuschia Marsh- to Chervil's dismay- though she put every Pokémon that she encountered through harsh questioning, none of them had seen anything- and analytical mind was scouring through every possibility. The perpetrator could likely be anywhere at the moment, and the Commander had no idea how she was supposed to find them- but she wouldn't let the rest of the RS know that. She was their leader, after all, and she had to keep her compusure and rationality, no matter what her emotions might say. Next on her list was the Prismatic Springs, and she slithered out of a tree only to find Tyr, Sebastian and Aquilles gathered there. She figured she would share her intel. "Hello Tyr, Aquilles, Sebastian," she greeted them, dipping her head to each respectively. "I've questioned every Pokémon I have encountered in both Gilded Pass and Fuschia Marsh, but none of them have seen anything. Sakura Valley's already been searched, so if none of you have found anything, I would presume that the perpetrator resides currently in town." she said, promting them to tell her any intel they might have gathered.

Sebastian greeted Chervil with a nod and grinned. "Hello. That could also be a possibility, seeing as how none of us have any information or clues here in the Springs." Suddenly, he had an idea, and he began to disclose. "Has anyone been in recent contact with Annie, the retired medic in town? She might have something."

Aquilles held his arm in salute to the Commander as she approached, dismayed from the lack of result just as much as she was. Between he, Chervil, Sebastian, and probably Tammy and Cherry, most of the island had been scoured to its greatest degree. When she mentioned the town, Aquilles motive was solidified even further.
"I had a feeling I should head into town. I can get there pretty fast, be the first to warn the residents, if you wish, commander." He thought about what Sebastian had said, as well, but he failed to see any connection. Aquilles turned to face the dragonair with a confused expression. "...What would Annie know about any of this? Doesn't she normally stay at home?"

Sebastian thought for a minute and nodded. "Hm... you're right. I'm not certain whether or not she knows anything about the matter, but we still have to scour every inch of the society; in all honesty, I just have a gut feeling that Annie might have a lead." He turned to Chervil with a curious expression. "Your thoughts, Chervil?" The Dragonair wasn't sure whether or not his guess would turn up any results, and he decided to let the commander make the choice.

"I trust Sebastian's gut. He's always been very inquisitive," Chervil murmured, nodding her head. "Okay, Aquilles. I know you can get to places exceedingly quickly, so it would be best if you rush ahead. You're stern and good at questioning." the Serperior ordered. "Sebastian and I will catch you up as soon as we can."

Tyr gave a slight groan from movement. "I might take a little look around this area. Not that I don't trust your judgement, but that you are all well known Purplehearts. I'm thought to be retired." He said, proving his wisdom once more explaining that some people hid things from the powerful. Also, Tyr knew a lot of the people here. They would be more open to him. "Where should I meet back with you guys?"

"Ah, Tyr- wonderful idea. You can make your way back to town to meet us when I send a Solar Beam to the sky to signal a meeting, if and when we find the culprit. Thank you for your service," Chervil said, dipping her head to the elder Purpleheart. Tyr had given good service to the RS and she didn't want to work him too hard. "Shall we depart, then?"

Aquilles, once again, saluted his Commander, and with a nod to Sebastian, he prepared to jet off once again.
"I'll get the majority of the town's attention for you. I suppose I should let you do the announcement, so I'll prepare for your arrival. See you there." And with that, he was off. There were pressing matters at hand, and he couldn't afford to slow down for even a second. Aquilles was out of sight within moments.

Aquilles had begun to feel fatigue from the constant Aqua Jet he'd been using to traverse the island at high speed. Perhaps the town would give him a moment to catch a breather. As he sped along, he noticed a few Pokemon here and there, all within close vicinity of the town. As he passed, he waved with his smaller arm and pointed to the town, as if to call them back. It had been a bit since he had properly spoke before the town as a whole, but under a situation like this, where anything could happen, it was important that they addressed the society as one.

Aquillese sped through the buildings, swerving left and right to avoid Pokemon who were about their day. When he reached the center of town, he stopped for several moments to breathe before looking up and around at the lively town. After a few moments, he called out to the town in a sudden, loud, authoritative voice.
"Attention, Rainbow Society. There is an important announcement to make. The Commander is on her way, and she will deliver it properly, but please be ready to hear her when she arrives. This could very well be of upmost importance."

Sebastian grinned at Chervil and smiled, dipping his head. "I guess we shall." He began to slither after Aquilles, his lithe body gliding through the grass. Trusting that the commander would follow, he kept going and admired the scenery around him. "Prismatic Springs is quite nice as well, wouldn't you say? Of course, not as alluring as Mirror Plane or Gilded Pass, but quite alluring nonetheless."