• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

tumblr_m9a6eqNYze1qfqgb9o1_500.gif

I remember why I'm a lazy piece of shit now... running sucks ;A; I like this girl and she apparently likes guys who put some sort of effort into working out, though strangely she doesn't like physically fit guys ._. I attempted to quit ahead, but my friend has started to literally ship me and her and is threatening me with dirty fan fiction if I don't run... you could say I'm running away from the fan fiction, you could say I'm running into a relationship, you could even say I'm running towards a healthier body... Let me just say that you can stab me with a colorful knife with a puppy picture in front of my face...you're still getting stabbed ;A;

^Pro tip.

Don't change yourself for someone like that. If you're getting fitter, do it for yourself and not for some random girl who you probably won't ever see again in 3-4 years time.

Yoshimitsu said:
LoN said:
^Pro tip.

Don't change yourself for someone like that. If you're getting fitter, do it for yourself and not for some random girl who you probably won't ever see again in 3-4 years time.

Seconded

Well, I'm going to do it for myself. I know that I probably won't see her again after summer, really, but I hate not liking what I see when I look in the mirror :p So I'm going to do it to boost my confidence a little bit. Also to avoid the fan fiction.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
Just eaten a whole box of Guylian Seashells. And we're not talking the small box :/

Omnomnom~

My mother picked up a box of those half-price. I only managed to snag a couple, but they were so yummy. ♥

I've been working through my Christmas chocolates but I still haven't gotten through my Terry's Chocolate Orange. It's good, but I can't eat that much of it per day. I'm likely to keep picking away at it for the next week. XD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu said:
I've been working through the my Christmas chocolates but I still haven't gotten through my Terry's Chocolate Orange. It's good, but I can't eat that much of it per day. I'm likely to keep picking away at it for the next week. XD
Just send it my way! It'd be gone in minutes :arr:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Teapot said:
Linkachu said:
I've been working through the my Christmas chocolates but I still haven't gotten through my Terry's Chocolate Orange. It's good, but I can't eat that much of it per day. I'm likely to keep picking away at it for the next week. XD
Just send it my way! It'd be gone in minutes :arr:

Seconded. I can eat one of those easily with one cup of tea for dunking purposes :D

xD You guys still have Christmas chocolate? I finished mine over a week ago and hopefully you guys who were on chat remember how big my pile of chocolate was.

Yep, I still have Christmas chocolate. The reason why I haven't finished it? We made a heaping ton of Christmas cookies, which my parents putting a limit per day on. I still eat a lot of them regardless :nom: .

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I may be the jumpiest person in the world. Just putting that out there. I jump at everything. Loud noises suck.

So I just finished watching the first episode of Utopia :0 /Amazing/ show, I can't wait for next Tuesday - I highly recommend you catch up on it with 4oD, or some other way. It's totally worth it.

All the food in my house is gone and it's all my fault |D

They put me on steroids to combat my illness, and so everything I eat is the most amazing thing ever. Like I can eat two full dinners, and then 15 minutes later I am eating a giant bowl of cereal c:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
SineCosineTangent said:
All the food in my house is gone and it's all my fault |D

They put me on steroids to combat my illness, and so everything I eat is the most amazing thing ever. Like I can eat two full dinners, and then 15 minutes later I am eating a giant bowl of cereal c:
That's how I live my life everyday. Only I'm not on steroids, I just eat a lot. :| But I totally make up for it by occasionally going a day, day and a half, without eating. Man, I live such a structured and healthy life-style! :'D

(Also, shhhhh. I know that is a terribly unhealthy way to eat, but I often just forget to eat. :V)

Why is it so cold and wet but the roads aren't iced over? ;A; seriously, I touched my garbage can for five seconds and my hand went numb. Good dog its so cold...its not cold enough to get school canceled with snow or ice, but cold enough to be miserable ;A;

Also how did I lose motivation to do anything? ;A;

THERE'S SNOW HERE OMG OMG OMG WOW :0

Seriously, snow is a rare thing here. Its already melting but I got the chance to make a snow bby :3 Also no classes today~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
It starting to snow here, hate the stuff

Lol, and here I am growling at our current snowfall because there isn't enough of it. XD

I like snow but it's a bitchslap from mother nature when all of our mega storms hit on the weekend. Having light snow during the week is just as bad. Those falling snowflakes... They're like the shattered pieces of my selfish hopes and dreams, dreams of a day off work with pay. </3

But hey, it's lunchtime now. :D

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Rileyixx said:
Well I have a doggy to walk and I don't care about college because I was off this week anyway xD Be jelly of my week off Katie ;D

My Christmas break started on the first week of December and I'm not back in until Monday. Jeeaalous?

Not really, I've done all my work up till end of February complete so I'm probably going to have until then off. Either that or I'll be finished by Easter break.

Yoshimitsu said:
Rileyixx said:
Well I have a doggy to walk and I don't care about college because I was off this week anyway xD Be jelly of my week off Katie ;D

My Christmas break started on the first week of December and I'm not back in until Monday. Jeeaalous?

I'm off till March. Sup?