• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Man, I've got a feild trip next Wednesday for the first time in 5 years, and it's someplace scary. Ever heard of Angola Prison? Its basically a large prison in Louisiana that holds many death row inmates. Surprisingly they have a rodeo and a gift shop......I'm buying a prison uniform :p

Also, I've got to get homework done, and try not to catch the cold from my mother. Hopefully the oranges and apples will keep me healthy until it passes.

I've been watching subbed Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's episodes since 2:00, and I think my eyes just glazed over. 0.0

I also signed up for rec league soccer and my first practice is tonight... from 9:00 to 10:30. That's WAY past my bedtime. :p It's really not, I'm just going to be a complete zombie all day tomorrow.

I also set up my *new* PS3 a few days ago, and I FINALLY got PSN to work! Find me, my name is BreadBoxMonster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Anime night is nice... Question is, which to watch next~?

[me=Linkachu]decides to check out Dragon Crisis! for the hell of it.[/me]

Dammit... My book's turning into a teenage outing! Why D: I must put in some form of destruction before the chapter is over! Only 4 more pages left until Ch. 4 is complete! Also, I could so see this turning into an anime or a game, or both :o I've already decided. Jogny Yong Bosch is soooo playing Joey, and that guy that plays Itachi will be Keel, and Vic Mignogna is playing Ace (or is it Mananya?).....Who will play Diego though!? :<

Man....I should really stop eating so many sweets before bed, I go all insane on everybody when I do.

No matter how comfortable I am, I just can't sleep a full 8 hours. Tempurpedic mattresses... I must have!!! @_@;
After last night's meditation session, I figured out quite a bit of myself and things I must do so I can live a happy and fulfilling life! Talk about a huge revolution! I just spent over an hour working on my sprite sheet and all I gotta do now is just redesign the clothes on the overworld sprites. However, I originally wanted to edit Ruby and Sapphire sprites, basically frankensteined my sprites, body of Emerald male hero and the head of Gary, now just did the lazy move by editing up Gary's poses regardless for battle. I'm still quite proud of it, the character is still under development and whoever would like to be my character's rival, I'll be more than happy to put your name under a Rival field. Phanes isn't a jerk like Gary though, lol. I'm thinking of changing his face around a bit as well.
phanespkmn.png

Well, Chapter 4 is complete, and I've managed to relocate millions of people thanks to one character 8D But I can't think of how to move on from this though, as I've tried to freshen things up. I can't help but feel like I have too many characters in the battle though :V

Also, American Idol is just....well....rediculous. I'm starting to think they got all the good ones during the first few years. No offense to anyone who likes the show.

Also, I really wish I could make avies like RX does. I really really want to make a Diego avie with a giant flaming raven wing sword. No, this sisn't a request, just envy :V I'll figure it out eventually though.

Oh my gah, my book is becoming turmoil. I have so many things to fit in, and I'm only on... I lost count but I think it's ten! And WTF, how am I going to fit everything in?!

In a lighter sense... Experimenting with sugar ants and sugary drinks is fun~

I made a customised necklace out of a leather strap and a Swedish coin.

I'M LIEK SO HIP

It was really hard to make; Especially because of the hole in the direct middle of the coin x3

... but with success ...

... CAME ENVY.

anywaaaaaaay ♥

DARK Y U NO TEACH ME UR HIP WAIS

(I like Nutella. But I couldn't find any bread so I'm having a Nutella roll, which is weird for me |D)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's almost lunch time~

And I feel somewhat productive today. :'D

And I love my new avatar. RX is too generous. ;-;

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Don't you just hate it when you can't sleep at night, then you go to sleep, try to wake up, fail to, and end up burning half a day you could have used for studying for a molecular biology exam on effin' Sunday?

Today was odd. My friends are disapearing one by one due to feild trips, sickness, or government crap. I only have 3 normal friends left. I feel so lonely :'< I need a hug.

But yes, I am serious about the hug. I don't know why, but lately it seems that people are ignoring me. I used to get hugs all the time. WHAT HAPPENED!? D: I need HUUUUUGGGGSSSSZZZZ! *runs around like a rampaging teddy bear on steroids*

......Also, Things will be odd tommorow. Half the school is gone for a student council or honor society thing. I'm scared.

Aaand, I saw the trailer (the newest one anyway) for Kingdom Hearts 3D. In case your wondering what 3D stands for, there are actually 3 D's. Dream, Drop, Distance....Oddly enough it said something about Sleep Walking and Riku was bouncing off the walls while Sora grinded on rils and spun on a street light. Then When Sora started falling out of the sky I could have sworn Riku would start singing "It's Raining Men".

Dinner Tiem :3

Oh, And I'm moving chapter 4 to a later period in the book. Instead, I will prolong Diego and Joey's reunion with a series of events that also show the minor major character's growth.

A couple things are on my mind. First, I kind of feel bad because I accidentally self advertised (I think this is what happened) when replying about lack of requests on my thread in PKMN Trainer L's Sig Shop. He had posted about a quiet thread and I just was stating something similar about mine. Today, I got three requests out of nowhere so I'm assuming this is what happened. *ashamed* XD

Another thing is that I need to start A Link to the Past. I haven't gotten around to it because of school. I know what I'm doing this weekend. (besides watching all three Lord of the Rings Saturday with my sister.)

That is all. :p

Edit 5 hours later: I don't feel like double posting, so here are some thoughts I have right now. XD

I created a random letter generator based on the ABC Tourney coming up. I was bored and felt like it. It didn't take long.

Blisk said:
Today, I got three requests out of nowhere so I'm assuming this is what happened. *ashamed* XD

>>

<<

Totally nothing to do with me |D

On another note: OHMAIGOSHIPREORDEREDWHITEANDGOTRIDOFAUSELESSGAMEALLINONEFELLSWOOPIMSOHAPPYARGGGGGGHHHHHH

*ahem*

I also saw The Green Hornet.

EPIC

Blisk said:
Another thing is that I need to start A Link to the Past. I haven't gotten around to it because of school. I know what I'm doing this weekend. (besides watching all three Lord of the Rings Saturday with my sister.)

This is the weekend of champions.

Weeds de Luxe said:
Blisk said:

This is the weekend of champions.
Indeed.

Just beat The World Ends With You. What a game.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
SineCosineTangent said:
The World Ends With You is an awesome game, more like it :>

I really don't feel like dragging myself to OrgChem.

Still need to play that game! D:

And I'm somewhat ashamed to have initially read "OrgChem" as Orgrimmar. :X

Well, today was rather perverted. Somebody drew, er, "torpedos" in one of my friend's planner, so now we have to help him turn those "torpedoes" into rockets. Seriously, with all of the smart people gone, its like the perverts came out to play! Our teacher told us recently about how the invention of the bra somehow coincided with the invention of the refrigerator :I Needless to say, I was....well, weirded out. Then people were grabbing each others butts. I accidentally saw a girl's pink pair of thongs, and today we had an art contest in Advanced Algebra (now called the AA Team). We were told to draw out girlfriends or a girl in particular. I drew my character Ollette, which everyone thought was a really hot chick I knew. How could this get perverted? A guy that we affectionally call "Bubba" drew his girlfriend. Of course I was already thinking it, but he actually came out and called her a "Skank". Then I came out to see a girl grabbing another girl's butt. What a day :I It was also odd that there was only one girl in any of my classes.

Man, I really need to write in my book. Also, my penmanship is apparently getting better. Plus, I came up with a new design for Diego in my next book. He looks smexy :3 And I'm not even interested in guys. I showed my friends, and then others saw his apperance. Both guys and girls said he looked sexy. I'm scared. 0~0;

Wow, congratulations, Weeds. I hope you and your spouse are having a very happy honeymoon. :3

On another note, I finished reading 'A Doll's House' for my Women in Literature class. It is an amazing play.

Weeds de Luxe said:
Having quite a bit of mixed emotions here (mostly positive ones though).

I just got married O________o

You just got married... And you're tlling everyone on Charms right after?
Not that we're complaining.
Congratulations~

MMM PIZZA. I like me pizza with hot sauce on it. It's amazing~

Weeds said:
I suppose this is the right time to say that I got married to kasumi on the head of a Metal Gear Rex ^^;

And the REX ate my flower girls D//;
But that's okay because we're going to replace them with sheep ://>

To all of you avid sheep farmers here on 'Charms (you know who you are) I apologize~

Kasumi xxx

Weeds said:
I suppose this is the right time to say that I got married to kasumi on the head of a Metal Gear Rex ^^;

I totally knew it was Kasumi.
AWH TO THE HAPPY COUPLE~
(And tsk, poor flower girl and sheeps...)

And now you all have sheep running around your house. :3

Why is it I'm always sleepy on school days and I'm wide awake on weekends? I like my sleep. IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR.

Louie Forest said:
And now you all have sheep running around your house. :3

Why is it I'm always sleepy on school days and I'm wide awake on weekends? I like my sleep. IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR.
BLARRRRGH! (Just thought I'd finish it off) ;D

InShanghi is the best Chinese buffet EVA. And we're going to Durham today. :)

I went into Vulture mode today and took many different stuff off of people who were going to throw them out.

I got a:

Footstool (being used as reading chair), several video games, some headphones with a built-in microphone, a globe, and a fullmetal alchemist poster.

Vulturism to it's finest~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You know it's bad when you need to force yourself to reread what you've written in order to make sure that it makes an inkling of sense. Even though I've only had four hours of sleep and my body wants more, I can't fall back asleep. I guess today will simply be a down day with a random nap dropped somewhere in the middle.

[me=Linkachu]randomly breaks into song for who knows what reason.[/me]

Has anyone herad of the 200 cows that died in Wisconsin and other large groups of animals dying? Some people beleve that they're signs of the end of the world!

I believe that is a load of garbage! There are probably reasonable explanations for these occurences. Plus, as a Christian, I must say that it is impossible for the world to end now. First of all, people have predicted that the world will end in 2012. Since man is not suppose to know when the world will end, the world can't end until people stop making predictions about when it will end. Secondly, there are suppose to be 7 years of peace before the apocolypse. Are will experiencing 7 years of peace? NO! There are wars, pollution, world hunger, a hole in the ozone layer, and so much other problems in the world right now.

I here by conclude the world is NOT going to end anytime soon.

Louie Forest said:
Spoink spiiiiiiiin gamma hey. God I'm so bored. My sister keeps throwing pencils at me. D':

*Doubled throws Louie a sheild, unfortunately knocking him out cold.

.....Erm...... <.< >->*Runs away from the body*

Anyway, I need to get back to my novel. I should have made a doodle of the enemy so I can describe him better.

Linkachu said:
You know it's bad when you need to force yourself to reread what you've written in order to make sure that it makes an inkling of sense.

Tis is true. When this is all over, I'll probably have to go back and read over 100 or 200 pages. I'm too lazy to do it now :V

I love Tun ♥

And I should get a-spriting :3

My ship sails in the morning.[/CD-i]

EDIT: When did I go from Peasant to Cry, Sem, cry? :D

Weeds said:
I love Tun ♥
ilu2 Weeeeeeeeds <33

Louie Forest said:
Weeds said:
EDIT: When did I go from Peasant to Cry, Sem, cry? :D

That happened to me before. Sadly, it vanished. Meh. D':

Oh you sillies :>
When you reach 222 posts (Sem's number) then that happens :> As soon as you get 223 it goes away ♥

(also I'm supposed to be a more senior member than you and you're hardly behind me - or for Louie's case, way ahead of me postcount-wise ; A ; I should be more active O:<)

When I was walking home with my friend, the way the to get to my house was blocked by five chavs smoking cannabis. They kept shouting "Come here, mate!" and you want some cannabis?" We ran away and hid in Sainsburys. D':