• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Winter

Yes, yes. This role play is about pokemon in winter, but with a load of detail.
I know it's early, but I did plan to make this in Christmas, but I was so excited and hyped to start so I decided to make this early.
If this role play is successful, this role play will be open until the end of winter, (actually next year)
I will ask a moderator to lock this role play, after the end of winter, but people may still view the amazing result of this role play.
______
You trainer has left you at this resort for a couple of months. You get to sleep in a hotel room, with cafes, a music room, some pokemon ping pong tables and other things in a hotel.
Outside of the hotel there is a ski resort nearby, will is very fun to go to. This is also a football field, and a dance room outside. There is a training center, and a battle arena also in the backyard of the hotel. Then there is a ice rink and hockey also near the hotel.

Rules:
1. Read the role play rules, and global rules before posting a form or posting your first role play entry.
2. Yes, you may leave the role play. Ask me to remove you out of the role play, but please note: you cannot return, and please do not post 1 or 2 things, and just leave.
3. Please do not troll this thread. I will report this, and ask a moderator to remove you if you do it.
4. Do not spam OOC when I make the real thread in there. You may use OOC in the other thread, but
you can freely post OOC in this thread.

5. Please do not be mean to anyone in this thread or OOC in the other thread. I hate seeing OOC fights.
6. No double posting. You will have to wait until one more person posts.

Form~
Name:
Species:
Room: (100-500)
Roommates:
Moves:
Ability:
Other:

Mine~

Name: Niko
Level: 59
Species: Vaporeon
Room: 123
Roommates: None Yet!
Moves: Scald, Ice Beam, Water Gun, Whirlpool
Ability: Water Absorb
Other: None

Any questions?

Name: Midnight
Level: 52
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Room: 125
Roommates: None, Yet. PM me for Roommate
Moves:
  • Attract
  • Shadow Ball
  • Bite
  • Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Other: Blue Scarf, Fluffy Booties

Name: Trixie
Level: 56
Species: shiny Lillipup
Room: 124 >:3
Roommates: none (yet)
Moves: Howl, Play Rough, Retaliate, Endure
Ability: Vital Spirit
Other: Since this character's from a Mystery Dungeon RP from a while ago, I wrote this about her. Or, well, she wrote it about herself. That's why it's in first-person.
Bio: I was born into a family of Herdier and Stoutlands. I'm the youngest and most unusual of my entire family. Ever since I heard of this place, I've wanted to be a part of an expedition team, so I trained and trained and trained all my life and became the strongest of my family! I can even defeat my daddy in battle! Both my parents are very proud of me and know that I will kick many meanie-Pokemon's butts! My cute, tiny appearance may make some give me mercy, which will only give me the advantage! There's no way I can lose!
Personality: I'm a very caring and gentle friend, but in battle, I'm ruthless and will never go easy on an enemy Pokemon. To those I know, I will sacrifice anything, even my life!
Other: I always wear a little bow over my right ear. My mummy says it brings good luck! I have one for each day of the week, and they're all different colors of the rainbow. Today, I wear blue!

On a side note, I just caught the cutest snake earlier today. He's been camping out in a glove for the longest time, but he just managed to get out of his makeshift terrarium. He's insane! He even sat in my shirt sleeve for a while. :p

Name: Sky
Level: 55
Species:
Room: (100-500) 116
Roommates: Umm None
Moves: Acrobatics, Discharge, Volt Switch, Agility
Ability:Static
Other: She is wearing a Light Pink Scarf

Name: Flame
Level: 50
Species: Greninja
Room:100
Roommates: no
Moves: Cut, Water Shuriken, Ice Punch, Water Pledge
Ability: Torrent
Other: Cares for pokemon and trainers, belive everyone should be safe, acts like a security guard sometimes

Last edited:
Name: Yori
Level: 35
Species: Treecko
Room: 252 (You might see the reference. :3)
Roommates: N/A
Moves: Pound, Agility, Giga Drain, Energy Ball
Ability: Overgrow
Other: Wears a green jacket with a hoodie around his head (This is specially modified since he does have a tail and made to fit his size)

If there's any issues please feel free to state them.

This sounds absolutely adorable. I'd love to join.

Name: Dissidence
Level: 48
Species: Lucario
Room: 124
Roommates: N/A
Moves: Extreme Speed, Aura Sphere, Detect, Swords Dance
Ability: Inner Focus
Other: Has three small gold earrings on her left ear, and carnelians beneath each of her eyes that look like red tear drops.

I'm going to post my next post soon.

On a Monday,
It's not a nice day
A very big slump
Yes, I got a bump

Because it's Monday,
Not a Friday
That sucks
I need some bucks

I'm shooting some pucks
No time for lucks

No problem! I'm going to make a map right now, be back in a while!

EDIT: I am back! Here is the main outside map:
198965.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May I join? This sounds like an interesting roleplay!
Name: Fletcher
Level: 15
Species: Fletching
Room: 243
Roommates: PM me!
Moves: Peck, Agility, Tackle, Quick Attack
Ability: Big Pecks
Other: Has a small golden, two winged pendant on a simple chain