• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Winter

Lobby floor 1!
198965.jpg

Does this work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy howdy, I'm feeling the Christmas spirit already.

Name: Dezirae, or just simply "Dezi"
Level: 62
Species: Linoone
Room: 104
Roommates: Whoever wants to join me in 104 is free to!
Moves: Slash, Rest, Dig, and Fling
Ability: Quick Feet
Other: Has a silk scarf tied around her neck. Personality-wise, she's pretty reserved, and likes to do her own thing. Might come off as cold, but is really just oblivious. Likes socializing, but it doesn't often come off that way.

Last edited:
Name: Alpha
Level: 44
Species: Porygon-Z
Room: 404
Roommates: None Yet!
Moves: Tri-Attack, Signal Beam, Recover, Hyper Beam
Ability: Download
Other: Holds his Special Laptop on his backpack and wears a green scarf

I hope to RP with you guys, this RP seems very interesting and fun :D

Name: Gemma
Level: 57
Species: Shiny Glaceon
Room: 212
Roommates: None yet. PM me if you want to.
Moves:
1. Ice beam
2. Blizzard
3. Shadow ball
4. Hail
Ability: Snow Cloak
Other: Doesn't wear anything. She's used to the cold. But once spring comes she just sits in her room with a bunch of fans giving her cold.

This looks intresting!
By the way, was this the RP you meant when you said "I made a new RP" on our conversation?

Name: Waria
Level: 22
Species: gengar
Room: 300
Roommates:none
Moves: ice punch, confuse Ray, hypnosis, fire punch
Ability: levitate
Other: wears a very bright yellow scarf.

Last edited:
Name: Blaire
Level: 27
Species: Braixen
Room: 122
Roommates: None (PM me, I guess)
Moves: Ember, Howl, Psybeam, Lucky Chant
Ability: Blaze
Other: Wears a navy blue bandana around his neck.

Well, poor Treecko, he sure hates the cold. Grass is weak against ice so he might not be able to really go outside unfortunately... also I'm gonna make a secondary character!

EDIT: Had to substitute the firearms for something a little more gentle since @VulpixNinetales just now mentioned that they are prohibited.

Name: Reiji
Level: 43
Species: Oshawott
Room: 252
Roommates: He's with Treecko
Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Razor Shell, Rain Dance
Ability: Torrent
Other: Carries around a rattle that can deploy a small shield and trace amounts of smoke if he is in a pinch. It can also be used to calm Reiji or any other baby if they are distraught.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's to late but can I join?

Name: Jack
Level: 89
Species: Greninja
Room: 352
Roommates: no one at the moment
Moves: water shuriken, cut, ariel ace, Hydro pump
Ability: lightning rod
Other: loves to battle all types of pokemon and is hoping to achieve great goals

Okay I'm gonna need to do A LOT of editing then so uhh... I'm gonna need some time for this.

(Yeah I'd kinda figure since it's a hotel and they wouldn't even allow contraband.)

-uses Edit as a Kurusu-

I'm not even gonna say anything since I already know that there was a banned Pokémon episode where a gun was featured. It was a colt single action army if I had to look at it since it looked almost like it.

EDIT: Okay this should be more balanced and gentle now. Onwards to the posts, and I'm done now! So yeah... I fixed it since firearms were prohibited.

Yeah I'm gonna need some time to edit the posts since I'm substituting it for something more gentle then.

Last edited:
Name: Evie
Level: 42
Species: Eevee
Room: 282
Roommates: None
Moves: Heal Bell, Echoed Voice, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail
Ability: Adaptablity
Other: Wears a small pink bow on one ear. Personality wise, Evie would be a shy character but she likes to fight other Pokémon and train the stadium. Then, she would become competitive.

Last edited:
Name: Evie
Level: 42
Species: Eevee
Room: 243
Roommates: Fletcher
Moves: Heal Bell, Echoed Voice, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail
Ability: Adaptablity
Other: Wears a small pink bow on one ear. Personality wise, Evie would be a shy character but she likes to fight other Pokémon and train the stadium. Then, she would become competitive.
Wait, when did I agree to this? I mean, no offense…