• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokemon Fanbar Project - Show your colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jeydis... I don't want to request, I just need some help... You know the Trainer Cards, right? Most of them I see in everyone's signature, it's somehow modified. How do you modify it? Can anyone explain it to me, please?

Hi Jeydis... I don't want to request, I just need some help... You know the Trainer Cards, right? Most of them I see in everyone's signature, it's somehow modified. How do you modify it? Can anyone explain it to me, please?
I use Photoshop for mine, its doable in paint or gimp or any program like that. I can make one for you if you head over to my sprite request thread and ask for one there (link is in my sig)

Hi I was just wondering... your userbars... you know the Pokemon? Can you change the way it looks like you can when you make a Trainer Card? Like, there are options.

Thanks, Jeydis.

Here you go guys!

For Jasmine:
jasminebar-1.png

venusaurbar2.png

charizardbar.png

blastoisebar.png

For Chao:
deoxysfanbar.png

rayquazafan.png

For Shiny:
dayubar.png

Hi I was just wondering... your userbars... you know the Pokemon? Can you change the way it looks like you can when you make a Trainer Card? Like, there are options
Your gonna need to be more specific but yeah I can do basic modifications to sprites.

Thanks for the improved userbars, Jeydis... But I still want to modify them though...

Sprite: The girl from Fire Red/Leaf Green version
Text: The One and Only Pok

Yeah its possible but ill need to change fonts, since the one I use is all caps only. ill have the modified verisions tonight.

Mind if I made a request?

Pokemon: Dragonite (D-P version, second frame, if you can)
Background: A green field one, if possible
Word: Dragonite Fan

Thanks again! It means a lot!

Hi Jeydis can you please modify mine again? If it's not too much trouble. ;D
I want to have the capital letters again. Thanks.

Only one that wasnt done the same except for the font was Blastoise so here it is in my normal font. For the rest you can scroll up and save the ones with the caps font.

blastoisebar-1.png

Erm... Thanks Jeydis, but the capital letter userbar (Jasmine Greenforest) doesn't have the three full-stops, so... please? ;D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You complain way too much, miss Greenforest. You do realize that maybe, just maybe, Jeydis has a life beyond catering to every single little change you want on your userbar? If nothing she does is good enough for you, get yourself a graphic program and learn to make your own userbars.

Also, clearly you need a little memory jog on the subject of the rules. Specifically rules 4 and 5. And I quote.

[quote author='The Global Rules of Pok

Hi Jey! No, this is not a bump for your topic... OK. Yes it is, maybe. *insert emote of eyes looking to both sides*

Can I get a bar that says Pokemon Platimum and shows Shaymin Sky Forme and Giratina Origin Forme? BG is up to you. I can't get it to look nice when I try.

Jeydis, may I please request a few fan bars? I love your work.

Sprite: DP Miltank
Background: Moo Moo Milk arranged any way it works
Text: Holy Miltank!

Sprite: DP Tropius
Background: Bananas, or something Tropius-y
Text: Fresh off the Pokemon!

Hey Jeydis! I'd like to request a fan bar!

Sprites: Duskull, haunter, Banette
Text: Sweet dreams... In a really creepy font, too.
Background: Just creepy purpley-blacky color.

Another? OMG YES!

Sprites: Snorunt and aipom
Text: Trouble
Background: What ever you can think of that works well.

Another? OMG, no....

Sprites: Pichu, PIkachu, and Raichu.
Text: The worst vermin to get.
Background: Electricity.

Another? Man, I should stop soon.

Sprites: Gallade and gardevoir.
Text: Two ends of a type
Background: Psychicy.

If you can, make it all rolling so that it's all one fan bar. Can you? If not, that's alright.

Here you go Kalseng, you can animate them together by clicking on the link I provided in the very first post of this topic.

sweetdreamsbar.png

troubleaipomandsnorunt.png

pikaverminbar.png

galladevoirbar.png

Hey!

Could I please have.....

Sprites-(Shiny) Arcanine and a regular Poliwrath
Text-Boiling Water
BG-Somethin that would make sense, if you can do something like that.

That's all for now. Thanks in advance, and Superb job on all of them.

Thanks so much! It's great. I do have another request though if you wouldn't mind.

Sprites-Aipom and Pichu
Text-Oh shiz..there they go....
Backround-Something chaotic psycho like.

Again, thanks, amazing job, and I hope you enjoy working on these!

I want one!

Text wanted: Aura of Foxes
BG wanted: Blue Lightning and red Fire
Sprite wanted: A Vulpix like the one in my Avatar and a Riolu

Thanks! ;D

Sweet...Can I have another?

Text: Sapphire Aura...
BG: Blue psychic energy kinda thing...
Sprite: Jolteon and Riolu

Yes, I've found a good shop!

Words:No Longer a Noob! (Green)
Backround: Fierish
Pkmon on Lft: Charmander
Pkmn on Rght: Shiny Charmander

Words: We shine at Midnight (Yellow)
Backround: Dark Blue/blackish mix
Pkmn on Rght: Starmie
Pkmn on Left: Umbreon & Espeon (Umbrien in a preferably better spot)

Words: With Power bestowed... (Red)
Backround: Dark Green
Pkmn spread across the banner: Infernape (preferably right), Lucario (preferably Left), Dusknoir (you can play around with the positions).

Words: Shine, make 'um wonder what you got... (green? White? Whatever looks good with the backround)
Backround: Whatever looks best with the pokes, I guess perhaps something dark, maybe red.
Pkmn: Shiny Smeargle, Shiny Scizor, Shiny Pelepper.

Those would be great. You can test out defferent backround to see what looks good.

wow! these are really good! may i request one?

Text: lulz, zangoose (any colour you want)
BG: anything really, as long as it goes with the text colour and the zangoose
Sprite: zangoose

thanks, if you don't want to thats fine

save and rehost em or go the the site I linked up in the first post to animate all of the ones I did for you in one. The site gives you its own hosting link to paste in your sig area.

Sweet! I got it working!!
Can I ask for some more?

Words: Where Sleep goes... (Slightly faded:) Nightmare follows. (Red perhaps?)
Backround: Dark and Spooky
Pkmn on Left:Gengar
Pkmn on Right: Dusknoir

Words: Pyromania... It's everywhere!
Backround: Fiery
Pkmn: Rapidash, Moltres, Ninetales, Arcanine, Camerupt, Toarkoal (Hope most of those fits)

Words: Walls... We're made of Bricks!!
Backround: Wallish (Red bricks? Something)
Pkmn: Gliscor, Dusknoir, Umbreon

Can could you make me a picture of an Arcanine with a Luigi hat on? Sorry - I know it's a lot, and I'm willing to wait awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.