• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Experiment {RP}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(was playing pubg lol)

Cherry woke up because of the commotion nearby, and was therefore furious, because one does not simply wake up a Chespin like that, but she shook it off. She decided to go find what was causing this noise. It was an Eevee underground for some reason, a little yellow dude, and a giant bug. "Hello, dudes." She said. "Why the heck is there an Eevee in the ground?"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Lightning didnt notice, he was keeping to dig with his iron tail, hoping that he could explain to eevee the situation.
"Just. Get. Out." Lightning said madly, even that he was in aggressivy right now he didnt want to use his other attacks.
After a while he dug and he didnt find find the eevee he said in anger "you leave me no choice" and start charging a little, then another emolga spawn from no where near lightning.
After a sec more emolgas were spawn, and they all looked like lightning but brighter.
"A little double team will make that faster" he said in an aggressive tone.
All the copies started to dig by using iron tail.
"I will find you soon" lightning thought to himself and start to yawn a little.

Eevui panicked, hearing the vibrations of the multiple Emolga, digging out the ground to look for her. She couldn't dig too deep, otherwise she wouldn't get enough air, and she always had to resurface every few seconds so she could breathe, at this point she would be found, which utterly scared her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Go away," she screamed, once again it being muffled by the ground and dirt.

Magic Sparkle

"i finally found you" lightning said and made all his copies disappeare, letting off his guard.
"Just... Let... Me... Explain" lightning huffed, he couldn't understand what the eevee saying.
"I wont hurt you if that what you think..." Lightning said, losing a lot of power.

Eevui was terrified, practically curling up into a ball, fearing for the worst, she knew she probably couldn't escape if she tried, so she would have to endure what would happen to her. "G-Go away evil person, theirs nothing to explain! You're trying to capture me, and I won't let it happen!" She'd be lying if that little digging didn't tire her even just a small bit. She readied to use Swift, still terrified of the Emolga presented before her.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Just saying, Cherry the Chespin is with you guys, so you gotta respond at some point lol.)

"Uhh, excuse me, but why are you killing that Eevee?" Cherry questioned. "And why is that Eevee in a hole?"
-
Shelly noticed that Zia and Lightning were gone. Oh well. Shelly watched the researchers closely. They finally noticed him putting his paws up against the glass. They scribbled something before tapping on the glass, causing Shelly to fall back in shock. But Shelly stood up and tapped on the wall again. He then looked up in the sky again, the sun was gone from the sky. It was sinking below the horizon. But it didn't get cold. So there must be some sort of heating. Zap returned with a whole bunch of sticks. "I though you were collecting stuff." Shelly replied, "It's not getting cold in here... And the researchers noticed me!"

Magic Sparkle

The Lightning didnt expect from the eevee to attack.
"You little..." Lightning said after he got hit, completely furious.
"Just let me explain!" He yelled madly and start yawning again.
"He turning his tail back to normal, hoping that the eevee wont be terrified anymore.
Lightning start to get more tired as the time passing.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I can help!" Cherry quickly dug a hole as deep as the hole Eevee was in, and connected the two holes, exposing the Eevee. "Hello!" Cherry waved, not knowing how stressed the Eevee was, and that the Eevee could attack her at any time. "Why were you hiding?"

Eevui was still genuinely terrified of the situation she was in. Now another Pokemon had came along, making her feel like she was in more danger then previously. "Go away," she cried out. She dug her way back to the surface, needing more air. She took in a deep breath, before attempting to burrow once again, tears started to pour down her face as she did the process.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aeris had seen the Emolga and the Eevee and ran over. She stood in between the Eevee and the Emolga and said "Stop it your scaring her." She turned to the Eevee knelt down and said "hey there little one, are you ok? Did the other pokemon scare you?" Bolt had stayed with the two pokemon that had walked up to them motioning for the umbreon to pick him up.

Blue and Sparkx kept leaping through the branches before they seemed to spot a bevery tree. "Look Sparkx, there are berries here" "oh finally my stomach has been bothering me all day"Sparkx said leaping down after Blue as they quickly ate the Oran berries. Blue and Sparkx continued moving before they saw two holes on the ground and curious as they were they seemed to investigate it. "Why are their two holes here Blue?"Sparkx asked. "Hm, I don't know Sparkx"Blue answered before seeing a Joltik in front of her asking to pick him up as she lowered her head. "Hello there, you can go on"she gently smiled before also noticing the Espeon. Sparkx walked up to the Espeon as she sensed an Eevee in stress before she sat down. "Its alright little one, I know your stressed because we all are since we don't know where we are at right now"she said to try and calm her down.-

Magic Sparkle

Lightning start to see a lot of other pokemons coming.
"There too much here" he thought too himself and notice he starting to get dizzy.
He ran away before he got notice deeper in the forest.
"What just got info me" the emolga said to himself, "instead of showing that i came to help i only scared her" he said too himself in a depressing tone.
Lightning start to lay near the tree and fall asleep the moment he lie down.

The more and more Pokemon that came, the more Eevui felt like she was going to pass out. She was practically hyperventilating, with having gone underground more then once, taking short breaths and panting heavily whenever she attempted to dig away. She was on the brink of passing out. "Where did you all come from?!" She would shout out, before attempting to dig away again, but to no avail, hitting large rock, most likely made of granite and injuring her paw, "ow! Dangit," she cried.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Aeris watched the Emolga leave and when then Eevee injured her paw she made a motion to say the other Pokémon should back off a bit, before she slowly and calmly sat next to the little Eevee and using her front paw hugged her saying, "hey, it's ok, let me see your paw", when she spoke to smaller Pokémon out of instinct her voice turned motherly and soothing. She rocked the Eevee slightly attempting to calm her.

Last edited:
Frogadier saw the injured Eevui and hid in bushes nearby, so it won't see him and won't get scared. He thought about helping Eevui, but also didn't want to scare it. He decided to use Heal Pulse. The move reached Eevui, but Frogadier stayed hidden

((it says that it is anime based battles RP and some Pokemon in anime were using "illegal" moves))

Blue nodded before gesturing Sparkx to come to her. "Come on Sparkx, let's give the Eevee some space and let the Espeon calm her down"she said. "Oh right, I don't want to make the Eevee more stressed as she is"Sparkx said before making her way to a berry tree with Blue. Blue picked a berry out before using her paw to lift one up to the Joltik. "Hungry little Joltik?"she asked him gently.-

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(wasn't able to post, went out to get shoes, will go surfing later too)
The little Chespin, Cherry poked her head out of the hole. She wasn't quite sure what happened, and what was going on. She looked at the sky. The vibrant shades of orange and pink started to dullen, and the sky started turning black. "Uhhh, guys, it's getting late out" Cherry blurted, not really interested in the situation.

Two men in lab coats sat in a brightly lit room, watching computer screens with camera footage. They pressed record so they could watch the Eevee scene again. They took notes. Of course, they couldn't understand what the pokemon were saying, but based on how they acted, the men knew what they meant. They decided to give the Eevee a random check up based on the situation, just to get more info on Pokemon bonds. But they had to wait until midnight, when the pokemon were asleep.

Eevui gasped, being hugged by the bigger Pokemon. She attempted to get away, but she was a bit too tired to break out of its grasp, so she let it happen. She needed some time to regain some strength, otherwise she'd be unable to do anything for the while. She pants would slow down, and she started breathing at a slower pace. She didn't trust them, but she had no other option but to sit there, unable to move, with her paw injured. She groaned, trying to pry away from the bigger Pokemon, but to no avail. She muttered in defeat, showing her the injured paw, avoided eye-contact.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Joltik accepted the food and then asked "hey do either of you know where we are" he looked at the two Pokémon with eyes that looked extremely large in his glasses. He ate the food hungrily and yawned before falling asleep on the Umbreon.

Aeris looked at the paw, it seemed ok to her, she then looked down at the Eevee, "why don't you trust us?" she asked, letting the Eevee go and adding "I'm not incompitant I can tell when I not wanted so I will take my leave". She started to walk off from the Eevee.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Shelly decided to fall asleep, and Zap sat next to him. "What in the world is going on?" He mumbled as if Shelly was awake. The researchers, apart from a few, had left. The sky completely faded to black, but it still wasn't even slightly more cold. Zap yawned, and then fell asleep next to Shelly.
-
Cherry sneezed again because she was digging in the dirt. "Uhhh, what does incompetent mean?" Cherry said in a completely serious manner, well as serious as a Chespin could be.

Blue was dumbfounded by the Joltik's question as she or Sparkx didn't know where they were. She sighed looking to Sparkx. "No little Joltik we don't actually know where we are but I have noticed we seem to be in a dome and I don't like it one bit"Blue said irritated. "I'll have to agree with you on that one Blue"Sparkx said. "It discusts me a bit being contained and trapped in here..."Sparkx said annoyed as well.-

Eevui groaned, "because I don't trust you evil Pokémon!" She backed away when she was let go. "I don't know where I am, but I know where ever I am, there should be a way out, so I'm gonna get out of this dumb forest and find my trainer," she shouted to the other Pokémon. For a moment she looked somewhat heroic, and was standing in some sort of pose, before she turned around in an attempt to run off, but unfortunately, she hit a tree and fell back, fainted. The tree didn't knock her out, it was the hit from the tree, combined with how tired, and starved the Eevee was that did it. The Eevee's eyes swirled, and she was rendered fainted.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cherry ran after to the Eevee. "Wait, come ba-" The Eevee crashed into a tree. "Oh. You're asleep. Ok, well it's dark, I should go asleep too." Cherry laid down and then went to sleep, straight like that. The moon started to rise above the horizon, and the first stars popped up. The researchers took note. Any pokemon that stayed up too late might need to be monitored.

Blue noticed it was dark as she looked up in the sky. She needed to find a way out of her back to her partner where she belonged. She hated being here and the bright glowing of her rings proved it. She saw Sparkx find a den to sleep in as she slept for the night. She made her way to Sparkx would had slept placing the sleeping Joltik on the Espeon's head carefully. She was going to find out how to get out of here and return to her trainer no matter what it took. She would blast anyone in the way of her goal with her moves if she had to. She made her way out of the den seeing the Espeon before swiftly leaping off in the forest to investigate as to where she was really at and escape from this place along with Sparkx and the other Pokemon.

She was leaping from tree to tree desperate to get out of here. She had noticed from above a black werid looking object but once she got a closer look at it from the side, she knew it was a camera because her partner had showed her it and what it was on her journeys. "-A camera hm so they are watching us but for what suppose thats what I want to know-"she thought before she lowered the light of her rings to prevent from being spotted easily.-

Blue was already spotted though, from another Umbreon. The Umbreon sat at the base of a tree, watching her "investigate" the camera. His rings glew blue, an ominous light came from them. He didn't intend to confront the other Umbreon, simply watch. He chomped on a Chesto Berry, creating a somewhat noticable sound, but it will still a somewhat quiet sound. He waited to see how long he could go undetected by Blue, he had all the time in the world, and watching the Umbreon was somewhat intriguing. He continued to chew on his Chesto Berries whilst continuing to watch her closely.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"It looks like they found the cameras." Said one of the researchers, watching the screens. The other one was still reviewing the footage of the Eevee being scared, and then also crashing into the tree. "I don't think there are any pokemon nearby that would respond to us taking the Eevee." The other researcher nodded, than stood up and walked into the dome, communicating through radio to the other researchers so that he would not be spotted.

The researcher picked up the Eevee, and stuck a needle gently into its skin. It was just to sedate the Eevee so that it would not wake up. The lab worker took the Eevee back to the camera room, and went into the connecting room. He looked carefully at the Eevee, and then put a collar around the Eevee's neck, and took the Eevee to about where she was before. "Good night." He mumbled before heading to the camera room, shut off the lights, and went home with the other researcher.

Blue's ear flicked from a slight sound from a Pokemon crushing on a berry. Her rings glowed brightly and so did her eyes. She moved more cautiously before leaping over a bush going into battle stance but had realized it was just another Umbreon the same color as her munching on a Chesto berry. She sighed loudly becoming annoyed not by the Umbreon but by something else. "Sorry to desturb you"she said calmly before seeing a Pecha berry in the tree as she used the trunk of the tree to leap herself up and grab the sweet Pecha berry before flipping to land on the ground again. She fixed the flower on her ear that her partner had given her before leaping back on the other side with the Pecha berry in her mouth as she ate it quietly to herself before she could continue her investigation. She suddenly felt panicked being in here but remained calm as possible.-

Midnight watched Blue jump over a bush to spot him. He couldn't say he wasn't expecting it, cause he was. He finished off the berry, hearing her apologize. "Oh, it's fine, I was kinda waiting for you to spot me in the first place," stated Midnight, mindlessly. He watched as she would jump up and grab a Pecha Berry, and then land. He silently clapped, watching her then jump back over the bush. He stood up, grabbing one or two more Chesto Berries, and walking over. He stayed on his side of the bush, but simply looked over it to see what she would do, for now she was just eating the Pecha Berry.

Blue finished the last piece of her Pecha berry before standing up glowing brightly as it was really dark. She looked up in the sky before starting to walk off again. She made her way through the forest on ground before spotting a pond with a waterfall seeing it sparkle. She had looked at her reflection in the water seeing herself before she suddenly saw an illusionary image of her partner. She backed up quickly before looking into the water again seeing it was gone. She felt her eyes water before closing them as if holding them back. "-No Blue don't cry you must remain strong-"she thought but the tears had already gone down as she looked up at the sky as the light from the sparkles gave a gleaming glow towards her. She wiped her tears away before calming herself down as her ear twitched suddenly before she leaped in the air dodging a flamethrower. She flipped before remaining on the ground as she sensed Houndoom as this irritated her. "A pathetic Houndoom I see"she said coldly. "Hm and an easy prey to catch"the Houndoom smirked before five more seemed to appear. "So you are planning to outnumber me just to defeat me hm you must be dumber then I thought"she said more coldly. "You won't be talking crap once your down!"the five Houndoom unleashed flamethrower all together at her. She had leaped up swiftly before opening her mouth as a darkish colored orb appeared in her mouth before a dark powerful strong beam shot out using Hyper beam towards the Houndoom directly hitting them badly as the flames crashed on the ground missing her. She flipped again to land on the ground as she needed to recharge after that move. "So pathetic...down so easily with my special move"she said more coldly seeing the Houndoom struggle to get up.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Wow I missed a lot)

Nia watched as more pokemon came, and the Eevee fainted. “Wow, that attracted a lot of pokemon here . . .” She simply yawned, and walked back to the lake. Nia watched the stars twinkle in the night sky. So she lies down in her nest, and Nia quickly fell asleep.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Lightning started to woke up slowly, not remembering what happened a few hours ago.
"How did i got here?" Lightning said to himself after he stood immediately.
Lightning looked around himself confused, "the last thing i remember is that eevee getting scared of me and start digging" he said quietly.
"Its still night, everyone probably asleep.
But im full of energy, i will use that time to find an exit from here" Lightning said to himself and start walking, he noticing two food bowls while he walked.
"They keep appearing here but why?" Lightning said to himself as he continues walking, "im wondering from where the food coming from, its look like a normal food but its probably a trap and it filled with poison".
Lightning stopped after his hear twitched a little and looked around, "i feel like someone follow me" Lightning said and keep looking around suspectly.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia woke up in a flash. She heard something. “What was that?” She got up, and walked blankly into the forest. Soon, Nia saw an Umbreon start to take down five Houndooms. She stood from afar, watching the battle keep on going. Wow...