• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokémon Black & White 2 Medal Helpdesk

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
The idea for this came about yesterday when me, Teapot, and Sho were chatting on the chat about how to obtain a certain medal in Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2.

What we were wondering is: If you beat the E4 and Champion with just one Pokémon you earn the One and Only medal, but there are also medals for beating the E4 with a team of just one type. We wondered if you get the medal for beating the Pokémon League with just one type of Pokémon, if you only use one Pokémon and not a team. Myself and a friend of mine tested it out by training a Hydreigon and beating the Pokémon League just with that, and I can confirm we got the One and Only medal along with the medal for beating the E4 with dark type Pokémon, and the medal for beating them with a dragon type. I didn't actually expect it to work like that, and it's quite nifty that it does.

Anyways the point of this topic is so we can all help each other obtain certain medals because it isn't always clear how to obtain some (and some are stupidly easy :p), so post here if you have any questions. ^^