• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Apoclypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Grrrahhh!" The Garchomp glows and mega evolves into mega Garchomp and releases a ball of energy that bursts into meteors; flying down and raining upon the giratina.

"AIpom swift away the smoke" Aipom quickly blew away the cloud of smoke, and as it cleared Jayson and HB saw the giritina lying there fainted

The Garchomp went flying into the walls got stuck in the rubble. "Grrr" It tried to get out but kept struggling to recover.

Giritina charges up again and fires at HB, Jayson quickly jumps infront getting blown all the way to the back of the room "Garchomp... finish this

"Grrrr" Garchomp bursts himself out of the rubble and jumps right at the giratina. He furiously uses outrage and pummels giratinas face in until it backs into a wall; then Garchomp finishes it with a Draco meteor blast at point blank to its face. The explosion knocks out giratina but also sends giratina flying back into the ground fainted and reverted back to his pre mega evolved state.

"I guess so. It's safer there" Zara said, not really knowing what was going on. If I get hit once with something, I'm done for. Illusion gone, me weakened and three trainers looking at a shiny.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh Freya's sake. Unapproved legendaries, one-liners everywhere... Did none of you read the RP forum rules?

Thread locked, and the next time something like this happens, official warnings will be dished out.

Status
Not open for further replies.