• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Pokebattle Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
135.png
's electricity has absoloutely no effect on
Spr_4p_464_m.png

Last edited by a moderator:
224.png
violates
Spr_4p_464_m.png
in an ever so naughty manner~

Ohlook I'm posting and no mistakes happened : X Wonderful job y'all ♥

491.png
stands no chance against
224.png
One octillery was done, Darkrai was having the nightmares.

We have here a VERY naughty Octillery.

Actually, Beuneary loses to Blissey, and you would know that if you READ THE RULES, Frencha Toasta! >:(
Anyway, Blissey chokes my Hippopotas out.

Tenshi Hinanai said:
* Pure Normal-types (Dual-type Normal Pokemon don't apply) are considered "wild cards" - they automatically beat whatever they face unless it's a Fighting-type or Ghost-type. However, a pure Normal-type can also be defeated by ANOTHER pure Normal-type - something to keep in mind.

Buneary is still in.

427.png
dizzy punches
472.png

Let us rectify that as Bidoof defeating Gliscor. Dear Kimi, please state both Pokemon in some manner so it's less, er, bleck looking, I suppose is the word. Saying "Not Bidoof..." is very uninformative for the person who posts after you, jerty didn't even notice because of it!

280.png
trips and falls due to
399.png
's cunning trickery!

Munchy Lax said:
Actually, Beuneary loses to Blissey, and you would know that if you READ THE RULES, Frencha Toasta! >:(
Anyway, Blissey chokes my Hippopotas out.

TT_TT Anyways...

slakoth.png
comes back for another reign of terror and takes so long deciding his move that
whismur.png
dies of starvation.

YAY! You got the normal beats normal thing! Anyways...

106.png
delivers a storm of kicks that break
486.png
's armour and
486.png
stumbles to the ground. He tries to get back up but
106.png
Delivers a downwards kick right into his gut. It's clear who has one this battle.

Hitmonlee Stomps on my octillery's foot, who then cries on the ground sucking his thumb.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the one and only Houndoom! Unfortunately, he got his cookie kicked by that Hitmonlee.
Will another challenger arise? And with the pictures it doesn't work on this thing, Sorry Frenchy.

If you have the URL (link) to the picture, then it's easy to do! just put the URL in between

http://pokedream.com/pokerep/images/dia ... nt/106.png, for example, with between it, will bring up Hitmonlee. If one uses Firefox, then they can right-click the picture and pick copy image location to get the URL easily. Otherwise, I suppose if you change the 106 to the number of the Pokemon wanted for the URL here, you'll probably get that Pokemon to show up.

330.png
is immensely murdered by sweet dear
106.png

488.png
(Like this?) crashes
106.png
to the Ground. Thank you Hijiri-chan~
Edit: I think this should work it.

Somewhat, dear. You'd need the link for the first Pokemon though :<
For less confusion, just use Pokecharms' image links. If you can't get them, just type this in for the URL: http://www.pokecharms.com/gamesprites/hgss/hgss/___.png . Where the three underscores on, type in the national dex number of said Pokemon, and it should work out. I'll actually use a Pokemon once you can clarify who smashed Hitmonlee ♥

Byakuren Hijiri said:
If you have the URL (link) to the picture, then it's easy to do! just put the URL in between

http://pokedream.com/pokerep/images/dia ... nt/106.png, for example, with between it,

The image tags dissapear if they're empty so they didn't show up.
Code:
[img]http://pokedream.com/pokerep/images/diamondpearl/front/106.png[/img]
That's how you get a picture up using BB. That one's for a Hitmonlee I'm pretty sure so it'll come out like this,
106.png

Anyways,
488.png
uses psychic on
315.png
. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

365.png
is tortured by
488.png
, causing Walrein to suicide.
I never knew my Cresselia was evil. ???

Herp derp Munchy, other way around~ It's not the most known weakness, but Psychic is, in fact, weak to Bug. Same as Dark but that's unrelated.

21.png
hastily swoops down upon
313.png
and has a nice snack.

Other way around, dear. If there is no clear winner, the current winner wins.

266.png
is melted by the heat of
390.png
's rear end.

170.png
loses to
210.png
almightyness (if I'm not totally wrong, Granbull is a normal type)

Status
Not open for further replies.