• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Pokebattle Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

397.png
picks up
106.png
, drops it, and lets it plummet down from the heavens...

Last edited by a moderator:
My first time! Playing the game, at least. (I don't know if the pics will show up, don't know how to add them right)

Shifrty flicks Giratina back into Reverse World (HOW do you add pics? T_T)

275.png
also defeats
365.png

(Grass > Water, Ice > Grass - no winner, so house remains)

Well,
488.png
doesn't really have any type advantage over
156.png
so
156.png
wins by default.

067.png
vs
210.png

Muscles bulging, Machoke points at Granbull menacingly. Granbull flees in terror, but machoke decides it wont end like that. After finishing his 20 push-ups in 20 seconds warm-up, he bolts upright and runs as fast as light itself to the now crying victim. Granbull pleads for mercy, but Machoke's ears are bleeding from the sound of his muscles ripping in his arms. In Granbull's last whim to run away, Machoke grabs Granbull by the neck, putting Choke some meaning in his name.

Dear, if you read my rules, you'd note that Spiritomb is banned from this game for its lack of weaknesses. Moving on,

441.png
gives
67.png
the evil eye, but to no avail.
67.png
kicks the silly bird in the face.

If you had read the rules, Azerake, you'd know that Machoke would win, for it has a type advantage.

300.png
is punched in the face by
67.png

Ironic.

Anyway

67.png
continues its reign of terror by beating up on poor ickle
268.png

67.png
tried to punch
429.png
, but
429.png
could not be hit.
429.png
psychs up
67.png
with a Psychic attack.

I hope im doing this right....

Dear, look at the rules. Although Mew defeats Skuntank's poison type, Skuntank's Dark type beats Mew. Therefore, there is no clear winner, and so the house wins. The house being Skuntank.

435.png
similarly squishes
281.png
in the same manner it had done to an earlier Mew.

As a note, Ariados woulda won back there. Bug beats Psychic but Psychic beats Poison, so house would win. Regardless, it's a bit late now, so lets continue.

390.png
cringes in pain when it sees
308.png
's thunder thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.