• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I was talking about 5D's ;D

EDIT: Nah, I really don't like music with stupid themes (Milkshake), nor I like heavy metal.

TPBM have Yugioh Virtual Desktop 9 (YVD).

WRONG!

TPBM thinks Spider-Man with the Black Suit is way cooler than Venom or normal Spider-Man, and that Ultimate Carnage is way cooler than Spider-Man (with or without the Black Suit), Venom, and it's non-Ultimate counterpart.

I don't buy games, I download their ROMs and pass them to a special DS card, which is a emulator, but you then play the games on the DS. This is it's free. But the memory card still the same price a true ds card, worth since I them get tons of games on the same card for the price of only one game.

TPBM thinks I'm disgusting :'( ?

Nope, but I would love the last two.

And DJ Luke, I think I'll continue working on your Pokémons movesets tomorrow, it's sunset where I am and if my mother discover I haven't studied I won't be able to use the computer until next month, so better stop slacking off.

TPBM is seeing the sunset.

EDIT: Yay, this is the post number 333 in this topic! ;D

Well, no, sorry, but I do like his final evolution.

To show how little motivation I have in studying, here am I! DJ Luke, I'll pm you with Blissey's moveset right now.

TPBM would like me to help you with movesets? (I bet the next person is DJ Luke).

I don't even understand what you said...

TPBM didn't understand it either. And IF they did, they'll be kind enough to tell me what Rolly means.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't understand it either. I think it might be ''The person below me can run across the parp.''

The person below me doesn't like Elton John.

Don't know what it is, but my computer is too slow to play anything anyway, so no.

TPBM know what PMD:EOS is? And if yes, please tell me.

No...

And I wish I could play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (Can't they make short titles like in the main games?). Bu my DS is broken.

TPBM is doing a lot-lot of things on the PC at the same time right now.

I'm talking to Linkachu and Magpie on chat, listening to Mr Brightside, playing BTD4 and typing :p
TPBM has a crush on someone on charms *COUGHIsuredoCOUGH*

Not that I know, unless anyone on 'Charms is an anime character I happen to really like! :p

The person below me has had a crush on an anime character before.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but omg! Someone else in the world has had a crush on a gym leader! I'm not going sane! Thank goodness!

The person below me thinks I really AM going sane.

A

Anonymous

Eh, I've got some time to kill, so why not?

TPBM Has been rick rolled at least onece

Status
Not open for further replies.