• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Again about the reference, you're also the only person I've seen in this forum whose screen name can be classified as a name and last name.

Not, really. But please, click there: it's a Animaniacs video, so funny ;D

That's because it is.

The person below me has made up their own Pokemon region, and thinks that all the people who made up their own regions should get together and figure out the map of the fake regions so that every fanfic ends up written a little bit better.

Nope. Don't want them, and if I had them would open a Lan House.

TPBM is not from a country where english is a native language.

I hope not! We will lose the last non-lazy person in this game ;D

TPBM... aww who cares, I passed the entire day writing that, I won't put anymore efforts on thinking that. Who cares.... TPBM cares?

A

Anonymous

I wish. My mom banned me from Manga because its "not" a real book
TPBM Has a cell phone? (I wish I did)

Yea, but I only ever use it when my mom wants me for something or when my friend calls to see if I can come over to her place.

The person below me can identify which parts of which sprites I used in my sprite Lanette(It's in my *cough*new*cough* sprite thread, go look at it please).

No, they sucks, but I think I'll get used to them. The best was Tepig, and it's not even good. Still think it's better than the fan names though, except for Pignite. It was a cool name, unlike Wotter and Smugleaf.

TPBM liked the name Pignite?

Nope. I'll be all physician, a philosopher, a psychologist, a counselor, a businessman and anything that comes to mind. I'm serious about that.

TPBM prefers brain over muscle, but still when playing videogames always focuses on causing the more damage possiblein the most simple way.

A

Anonymous

Nope. There not that bad :)
TPBM knows what a cicibello is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.