• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Past Is Reborn (Discussion)

Name: Ember
Personality: Very confident, very strong and quick, doesn't trust many people but will if needed. She mostly stays to the shadows if she is around people she doesn't know and quite independent. It will take quite a while for someone to change her mind about something if she does not believe it or want to do it. Short-tempered and only nice when you get to know her. Very smart, and knows that many people that she works with don't like her much, can be very deadly to enemies, sarcastic a lot of the time
Appearance: 5"8, long silky blond hair, light blue eyes, light blue ripped skinny jeans, white sneakers, Umbreon hoodie as a shirt (Looks just like an Umbreon's appearance, with gold rings and black coloring)
Connection to the RP: Has won the league numerous times and has saved the region and even the Sinnoh and Hoenn region before
Pokemon: Umbreon (F), Luxray (M), Noivern (F), Meowstic (M), Serperior (F), Lapras (F)
Weapon: Bow and arrow, lighter, long and sharp medieval longsword
Goals: To save the region once again
Other: Pretty much the youngest of the heroes, but ignores the fact because she is almost stronger than them anyways

(I hope this is OC is good, because I was in the last rp and she didn't do much, (Which was kind of my fault) but this sounds interesting and I hope I am accepted :3 )

Is it just me or is it somewhat funny that all you guys have characters who like helped get criminals or are great at Pokemon battles then mine just joined cause she good a killing people

Name: Sebastian (Seb for short.)
Personality: Likes to disobey his parents. Capable of taking hits. Most of the time happy.
Appearance: 6"05' Blue T-shirt with short brown hair. Red trousers with red trainers to match.
Connection with this RP: He's a good trainer, was Sinnoh's champion for 5 weeks.
Pokemon: Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Floatzel, Garchomp
Weapon: Katana and spear.
Goals: To help stop the war.
Other: Wants to kill whoever started this madness.

Name: Damocles
Appearance:no one really know what he looks like because nobody has ever survived to tell the tale tho there has been rumors claimed that he wears a bomb suit with a skull painting on the mask.
Personality: quiet,stealthy,lethal,two-faced,suspicious and shady.
Connection to this RP: All of his fallen loved ones died here on this very region.Filled with vengeance and grief he will stop at nothing to avenge his family.
Pokemon:none(if that's allowed).
Weapon: AWP(camouflaged),Dessert eagle(silenced, camouflaged has extended mag)and four machetes.
Goals: Avenge his family and die in peace.
Other: will kill innocent survivors if provoked.

Last edited:
Name: Cain Drakonoko
Appearance: None really know, as all his physical features are concealed by his hat or clothes. He wears all black.
Personality: Creepy, extremely sadistic, evil.
Connection to this RP: He’s the villain.
Pokémon: Zoroark, Greninja (shiny), Bisharp, Krookodile, Umbreon, Houndoom
Weapon: Scythe
Goals: To eradicate the universe.
Other: He likes waffles.

Name: Florencio Olamen
Appearance: Blue hair, brown eyes, about 5”9, black shirt, blue pants, always carries around a sword.
Personality: Basically does whatever Cain tells him to, but less evil and sadistic.
Connection to this RP: Villain’s henchman.
Pokémon: Kabutops, Scizor, Aegislash (Sword Form), Ninjask, Absol, Gallade
Weapon: Sword
Goals: To assist Cain.
Other: Whole team has the sword gimmick, as well as his weapon. I’m a little uncreative with this one but i dont care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so those of you who are in the Froena recreation and this RP might have another character to control. My last post explained something that happened at the very end of both The Grand Finale and the Froena recreation. Basically, one of my characters hopped into an escape pod to launch towards a nuke, sacrificing themselves to save the world from nuclear war. His pod was soon knocked out of the sky by shrapnel from a ship that had been torn to pieces, saving that character from death. The nuke was terminated in midair by another piece of shrapnel. The ship had been transported from another universe via a vortex in the ocean. The passengers on the ship were the alternate forms of Kaleb, Jason, Aura (or Halt at the time), Ace, Spade, Qin, Quilla, Asher, Azure, Sadie, Lucy, and many other characters exclusive to that dimension, such as Dylan, Landon, and Wisky. As of right now, some are alive while others may be dead, depending on whether or not the person who RPs as them decides to join this RP, or they could just be missing altogether.

Because of this, I am tagging everybody who RPs as one or more of these characters. They are free to decide whether or not they will partake in this RP.

@Mr.Glaceon, @EnderTheFox, @kyuukestu, @DManPlaysThat, @Saturn01, @Bluebirdie, @C65

@AeroMancer, as you play Landon in that RP, you are free to bring him in if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Black hair, red contact lense in left eye, 6”2, wears black shirt and blue pants, same scar covering right eye, left arm is now made of metal, as it had been chopped off by shrapnel during his freefall.
Personality: Friendly, but usually serious. Sometimes jokes around, but never betrays a friend.
Connection to this RP: He is the sole reason the war ended, but was presumed dead.
Pokémon: Pangoro, Charizard -> Mega Charizard X (approved by Stellar), Torterra, Garchomp, Steelix, Infernape
Weapon: His metal arm is able to change form, from an arm to a sword, or a machine gun, perhaps.
Goals: To defeat Cain and Florencio.
Other: HE IS ALIVE! ALIVVVVVE!

Name: Kaleb Storm (alternate universe version)
Appearance: Basically Kaleb from this universe back during his first adventures.
Personality: Basically Kaleb from this universe back during his first adventures.
Connection to this RP: He is an alternate form of Kaleb.
Pokémon: Pangoro, Infernape, Sceptile, Electivire, Dragonite, Nidoking (also owns Weavile and shiny Umbreon)
Weapon: Kaleb’s old sword and whip, passed on to him.
Goals: To aid the heroes.
Other: PLOT TWISSSSST!

Name: Jason Nagrom (alternate universe version)
Appearance: Basically Jason from this universe back during his first adventures.
Personality: Basically Jason from this universe back during his first adventures.
Connection to this RP: He is an alternate form of Jason.
Pokémon: Aegislash, Greninja, Tyrantrum (shiny), Barbaracle, Goodra, Noivern
Weapon: His own strength.
Goals: To aid the heroes.
Other: PLOT TWISSSSST!

Ok, so Dimitrij is a slavic character and he wanted to kill the enemies, so he shouted 'die' to them.

Btw
I'm going to add another OC to the RP that will mainly support Dimitrij on his adventures. I'll write the character bio tommorow.
Also, I'm currently ill, so expect me to write more often

Name: Sergiu
Personality: Seems to be a very calm, but merciless person. Doesn't want to reveal himself to the public.
Connection to RP: To help Dimitrij, retired soldier
Appearance: Sergiuis an average 45 year old man, he's about 1.70m high, wears olive clothes including a coat with a hood, a bulletproof vest, a gasmask and brown hiking shoes.
Pokemon: Talonflame, Skarmory and Flareon
Weapon(s): A semi-auto hunting rifle with scope and a shovel.
Goal(s): To end this war and keep Dimitrij alive.
Other: Part of Dimitrij's family, he hasn't got a happy backstory. Always carries a thermovision camera. There are rumors that he can see the aura.

Edit: Sorry, had to change the name. Btw he isn't connected to other RPs

Name: Jack Chandler
Appearance: Black and blue dyed hair, wears all black, brown eyes, about 5”9.
Personality: Nice, but tries to prove that he is better than others a little too much. Doesn’t back down from a fight.
Connection to this RP: He helped during the nuclear war, and has been helping the regions a lot recently.
Pokémon: Zebstrika, Arcanine, Mantine, Sharpedo, Salamence, Flygon
Weapon: Chain and sickle, small mace.
Goals: To stop Cain.
Other: He is from Quinella, so he is not that skilled at battle, but he refuses to back down anyways.

Name: David Grant
Appearance: Brown hair, black eyes, 5”11, wears red shirt and blue pants.
Personality: Nice, funny, tries to keep the mood positive, but gets serious when agitated.
Connection to this RP: He has also helped the regions overthrow villains, and he knows Kaleb and Jason from the past (Region of Stars RP).
Pokémon: Haxorus (Kukri), Shiftry (Sorrel), Garchomp (Menace), Tsareena (Diva), Weezing (Tumahh), Zebstrika (Ziggadoo)
Weapon: Throwing javelin.
Goals: To stop Cain.
Other: Yoinkadoinkafloink.