• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Orre Region: Rebirth of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I think it shall be that they steel a little girls pichu then they turn that pichu into a mecha pichu that steels pokemon at night
*Steal*
Although steel is appropriate for a mech, though *steeling* something sounds FNAFlike and disturbing

Also why at night? They aren't the subtlest team ever, as you will see once they appear

This whole RP is suppoed to be Gale of Darkness themed so David's Abra Could be the first of Team rockets shdow Pokemon, along with Giovanni's persian

Why Mecha? If anything Im giving Team rocket Grunts Shadow pokemon

This whole RP is suppoed to be Gale of Darkness themed so David's Abra Could be the first of Team rockets shdow Pokemon, along with Giovanni's persian

I'm planning on having the grunts encounter the heroes at every town

First and Secon dfight: Abra, Zubat and Grimer

Third, fourth and fifth fight: Kadabra, Golbat and Muk

Sixth, Seventh and Eighth fight: Alakazam, Crobat and Muk

Final Battle: Shadow Alakazam, Shadow acrobat and Shadow Muk

Yes there ARE, me you and Emporer's characters. Well four actually but still

Also the problem with having a set amount of main characters is that there is a set amount or RPers, and a small one at that.

Say if I leave for a week to visit family, and there's no Wifi. The plot can't advance and we are at a standstill

So showdown battle Richard vs Enzo

I took the liberty of listing all the moves both Pokemon can learn at level 5 to make the show downing a bit easier

Bulbasaur: Tackle, Growl
Froakie: Growl, Pound, Bubble

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I'm afraid that anything involving legendaries, including fan-made 'shadow' forms for which, have to get staff approval.

BEFORE you post an RP declaring them as a plot element. Asking for permission AFTER you've broken the rules is too little, too late.

So yeah. Remove all references to a 'Shadow Mewtwo', please, or this thread shall be closed.

Incidentally, while your first post in the actual RP thread is fine for an interest-generation thread in the Discussion Boards, it contains no actual in character RP content, which is also a bit of a problem of its own right - and is in fact how I became aware of this thread - someone reported it.

I'd advise you to read the rules before doing anything else.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So, as it turns out, EmpoleonDynamite is in all actuality Elder Squid Inkay, a user who has broken our rules in the past, got banned for it, and sock-puppetted multiple times in the past.

Unfortunately, that means I had to remove him again, and without the thread creator, there's little reason for this thread to continue existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.