• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Most Impressive Use of a Regigigas

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Prays this doesn't belong elsewhere*

Yeah, I was floating around Y-Tube watching videos when I found this:

The most amazing, impressive, and complex strategy used that centers around Regigigas; and it WORKS!

See it here.

AL
*Poof!*

Ah Gigatitian...He is a master at Wi-Fi Battling. He has the ultimate Trick Room team, revolving around a Dusknoir and a Bronzong. The others are either a Wailord, Relicanth, and other slow Pokemon.

Ah Gigatitian...He is a master at Wi-Fi Battling. He has the ultimate Trick Room team, revolving around a Dusknoir and a Bronzong. The others are either a Wailord, Relicanth, and other slow Pokemon.

I wondered if anyone'd heard of him. "It's a small world, after all," :p

I think I'll be using this, too.

AL
*Poof*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Prays this doesn't belong elsewhere*

Being a video it is a bit iffy, but I kicked it over to the Pokemon Video Games board. Seems better suited there.

Either way, pretty cool. Lots of love for Drifblim, and double battles are tons of fun for strategies like these ^_^

That was actually pretty good! I especially liked how he took all of the increased stats of Regigigas to his Gallade, so he had two Pokemon with double Attack, Defense, and Speed. The super-powered Regigigas was good enough, but having the boost on Gallade as well, for some reason, really made me impressed! I've never heard of this guy before, so maybe I'll check out his other videos at some point.

Master of battles is right. A team like that is in total sync, must have taken a lot of thought. Makes me ashamed of my run in and smash 'em hard team, I've never really tried out defensive moves.

Wow, the way he used the Gallade was great. I would have never thought of that. That was a really awesome strategy, have to try it out myself sometime.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Gravedigging, blatant SPAM, that certainly wasn't the best use of the post function by any means, wolf3188.

Warned and topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.