• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Meta-Gods of Magerra [Original Fantasy RP]

I hoped that would actually take people some time. GG. Well, I suppose forget the time thing, then. No reason to make you wait twenty-three hours and fifty-four minutes.

So, you can either make an extra character or have a second Metagod. Enjoy, lol.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna wait for me to get home since I write terrible posts on my phone xD but I wonder how Nexro will meet Lydia...

Depends. Does she have the enhanced reflexes or any of the unique talents children of Diala have? Like I said, it was a possible occurrence, but very rare. If she has the enhanced abilities, etc., then yes, she counts. If not, then she wouldn't count. While Metagods is a term mainly referred to anybody that has these powers bestowed from the Gods, it's more closely tied to those who actually have a god as a parent. That reason is because the word "Meta" is Italian (though there's a little thing above the "A" in the spelling) for "Half." So, they're half god, half human. Like I said, whether or not she counts against the limit is entirely dependent on if she has the abilities of one.

Well she does have faster reflexes, higher agility and speed so I guess she does count.

I also have this idea that she is slightly different from other Felinar because She was born with more physical capabilities but don't have the ability to extend her nails to make claws.

Well, I believe I stated some Felinar had the ability. Key word being some. It's about 50/50. Like how some people can easily whistle while for others it's almost impossible, or like rolling your tongue. Some people can, some can't. That's how it is with Felinar and their claws. I double-checked, yes, I did state that in the original Races document on my computer. Since it's copy-pasted, it would state that there. So, yes, some have claws, some don't.

Well, since she's still technically part-god, that would make sense. Or, of course, if she just trained that way for a long time. Either makes sense.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also how should I introduce Nexro? I want him to be a warrior and stuff... should he be in the meeting thing?

What I mean is that its her Father that was the human, sorry for the confusion
Yes, but most Felinar are born from a human and a Gatandres procreating. Literally, every Felinar is part human because, without the humans, Felinar wouldn't exist.

Whichever way you think they'd be best introduced, Cosmic, Maybe just have them doing their own thing for now? the meeting isn't for another week in RP. I did that on purpose, so we have time beforehand to give each other's characters first impressions.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Dapper_Cat, what would the abilities of Nexro be? He's a child of Va'hnimal so he's supposed to have very powerful magic, but Lykiores usually don't even have magic so would his powers even be good? Also can I see an example of magic being used in the roleplay? like there's enchanting, but what about elemental and light and darkness etc.

There are all sorts of forms of magic. It can be used offensively with lightning, fire, etc. It can be used to enchant, of course, and to heal.
Some forms of offensive magic would be lightning, fire, and ice.
And since he's a child of Va'hinmal, he would be a rather decent mage. He wouldn't be as powerful as other species would be, but he can wield it because of his heritage.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Got it. I'll be using his magic to help him get to Armonía btw. Assuming wind is a usable magic (and I don't mean flying cause I think that's a bit too op)

Yes, I was re-reading through his section yesterday and noticed that. Well, he usually takes the form of a human, but he switches it up a lot, too. Each RPer can say whichever form their Godly parent took when they were born.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Is there a challenge you can make to get another meta-god? lol I'm asking too much, but I was thinking of some sibling rivalry between Nexro and a powerful mage. Though, it would probably from another rper. sadly...

Nothing I can think of. Most of the other (actually, I think all the other) Gods are just two words from different languages meaning the same thing, or two words from the same language that mean similar things mashed together.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Dapper_Cat, can you get a mage from Va'hinmal to be Nexro's rival? An elf is prefered, and while I could make an elf mage myself, I wouldn't like to have the same races for two of my characters. Though, it's your third character, you can do as you wish.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
oh yeah... guess I'll just have to wait for another person to order up a metagod from Nexro's dad. and from the way it's looking, it's probably going to be a Nalok-dres. It's alright though, I sorta wanted Nexro to be a bit of a loner.

We can try to revive it. I think one of the main things that slowed this down was that this was made right before I decided to go on hiatus for almost a week or two.

Alright, here's my character form.
Tell me if this is good, or bad, or if I'm not accepted, or if I'm accepted.
Anyway:

Name: Anubis Kryogen (DON'T SAY THAT THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN GOD OR I WILL KILL YOU.)
Species: Elf
Sexuality: Pan
Physical Appearance: He has long black hair, and has green eyes. Because of the Elf heritage he has, he looks much younger than a 86-year-old human, and may be mistaken for a teenager or young adult.
Clothing/Armor: Anubis wears a black cloak over his normal clothes, and the cloak has been ripped countless times due to sharp branches, rocks, and whatever the bloody hell else is sharp. Under the cloak, Anubis is wearing a shirt with a vest over it, and he is also wearing legguards, along with fur boots.
Personality: Anubis is a bit like an introvert, and prefers to stay away from crowds unless his friends are with him. He respects people that are strong, or wise.
Backstory: Anubis was born in Orea, but was abandoned as soon as he was born, therefore making him an orphan. During this time, he roamed the streets of Orea freely, looking for things to do. When he looked about 10 in human years, he got into swordplay, and eventually saved someone. However, he wanted to be more stealthy in life, and that leads up to how he is today.
Are They a Metagod?: Yes
Godly Parent: Kastelsi (Oreos.)

Last edited: