• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Malloka Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Malloka region! This region is a nice coastal region with deep oceans and high mountains. This region has a league and a gym system. It also has a professor.

The Professor's name is Professor Laika and he studies Pokemon types. He doesn't give out starters, so you have to catch your own.

Gym Leader:

Olive, Helix Town. She battles with Rock types. Her Pokemon are Geodude and Rockruff.

Kai, Joele Village. He battles with fire types. His Pokemon are Vulpix, Charmeleon and cyndaquil.

Lucinda, Starlight City. She battles with dark types. Her Pokemon are Weaville and Zoroark.

Ella, Jubilee Town. she battles with Fairy types. Her Pokemon are Flabebe, Sylveon and Clefairy

Mason, Imbelle Village. He battles with grass types. His Pokemon are Roselia and Vileplume.

Jacqueline, Glenmore City. She battles with Dragon types. Her Pokemon are Bagon and Dratini. She does double battles.

Periwinkle, Destinia Town. She battles with ice types. Her Pokemon are Cloyster and Lapras.

Antony, Mythalgia City. He battles with Poison types. His Pokemon are Venusaur and Muk

-----------------------------------

Name
Appearance
Personality
Starter

Have fun and enjoy!

image.png
Name: Autumn
Hometown: Imbelle Town
Appearance: The picture
Personality: Bold, Cheeky, Adventurous
Starter: Shiny Chikorita

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-01-25-11-18-56.png

Name:Chara
Hometown:destinia town
Apparence: picture
Personality: sometimes scary, Kind,like battles,stubborn,friendly,like make pranks
Starter:cyndaquil named blaze
Other:can make his body all black

Chara walked slowly In the city when he saw Autumn and reached near of her making his body all black "girl......Don't you know how to greet a New friend? Shake my hand"

Autumn turned and saw a boy walking towards her, he suddenly turned all black, like a shadow. "How... How did you do that?" Autumn stuttered.

"Chi! Chikori" Chikorita said.

"heh,parents abilities" Chara Said making his body normal again "my name is Chara and This one is blaze" he said with his cyndaquil jumping on his shoulder "quil!"

"I'm Autumn and this is Chikorita" Autumn said holding Chikorita in her arms. "Do you live around here?" She asked.

"yeah I live in destinia i'm periwinlke son" Chara Said noticing Autumn haved red eyes "Well Well,I not see too much red eyes here,you are Lucky" he said smiling

Name: Corrin
Hometown: Jubilee City
Appearance: Male, Blonde hair blue eyes, wears a dark jacket and jeans and a beanie.
Personality: Friendly and Competitive
Starter: Shiny Furret named Yogurt

Corrin walked out of the pokemon center with his pink furret wrapped around his neck. "Well it's been a long trip but glad you finally got transferred buddy." He said to the furret happily. "Fur! Fur!" Yogurt replied. He looked over as the sight of a cyndaquils flames caught his eye and saw two other trainers his age talking. "Might as well make some friends now that we're here." He said as he walked up to the two, the furret jumping off his shoulder and running up to the shiny chikorita and sniffing it curiously. "Hey! Are you two trainers also?"

"Yeah" Autumn said to the trainer who had just walked over. "I'm Autumn and this is Chikorita"

Autumn turned back to face Chara, "Wait, you're Perwinkle's son? I'm Mason's daughter!" She exclaimed.

"Chiko! Chikorita!"

Name: Kai Yuzui

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother. (Or. To Make Things Short. Profile Pic)

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Couragious, Caring, Odd
Dislikes: Evil Organizations AND annoying People

Skill: Ace
Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace

Pokemon-

Eukoala- Starter
Grass Type
Level: 14
Captured: Austoria, Gift, Starter
Evolves: Lvl 16

Moves-
-Leafage
-Pound
-Quick Attack
-Mach Punch

Eukoala.PNG

Squirtle- Second Starter
Type: Water
Level: 14
Captured: Kanto, Gift, Professor Oak
Evolves: 16

Moves
-Water Gun
-Bubble
-Rapid Spin
-Tackle

Last edited:
(OOC. What does Eukoala look like? Assuming that it's a fakemon. Because I do need a picture for it to be allowed. BIC)

"Yeah" Autumn said to the trainer who had just walked over. "I'm Autumn and this is Chikorita"

Autumn turned back to face Chara, "Wait, you're Perwinkle's son? I'm Mason's daughter!" She exclaimed.

"Chiko! Chikorita!"

"I tough I was the only being a gym leader son here" he said surprised

Kai ran through the route with Eckoala. they approached the first town with the first gym. until he and Eukoala noticed a boy up ahead. kai dived upwards pulling out a staff which launched the tip to a tree top wrappinfg around a branch. kai swung above the boy and landed on a branch lower from the one the grapple like rope had wrapped around. Eukoala, grew vines for himself out of the same tree and swung up to the branch i was on, he looked down and glared at the boy who could turn into shadows. "hush Euko.. its ok." kai said. "you there. do you know where the town with the first gym might be?

"My name is Chara and the gym os that direction" he said pointing to the gym with the cyndaquil founding one hurt Eevee "quil!" The cyndaquil pulled his trainer to the eevee "what is it bla-" he said sawing the hurt Eevee and picking him "Guys where is the nearest Pokémon Center?!" He asked desesperated

Name: Kai Yuzui

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother. (Or. To Make Things Short. Profile Pic)

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Couragious, Caring, Odd
Dislikes: Evil Organizations AND annoying People

Skill: Ace
Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace

Pokemon- (I know there are Three starters. but trust me there the only Starter pokemon he has.)

Koachop- Starter
Type: Grass/Fighting
Level: 20
Captured: Austoria, Gift, Starter
Evolves: Lvl 36

Moves-
-Razor Leaf
-Low Kick
-Quick Attack
-Mach Punch

Koachop.PNG

Prinplup
Type: Water
Captured: Austoria, Gift, Present From Mum

Moves-
-Bubble Beam
-Surf
-Metal Claw
-Drill Prck

Prinplup.jpg

Quilava
Type: Fire
Captured: In The Middle Of The Ocean On The Cruise Kai Took To Johto When He Moved.

Moves-
-Flame Wheel
-Swift
-Lava Plume
-FlameThrower

Quilava.jpg

Autumn was walking through the forest when she heard the faint cry of a Pokemon. "Chiko!" Chikorita exclaimed, and then he jumped out of Autumns arms and ran off.

"Chikorita! Wait for me!" Autumn cried as she ran after him.

kai was walking through helix town. he had won his first badge. he was lheading for the exit until his Koachops sensetive ears heard the crys of a chikorita and another pokemon. koachop had ran towards the source of the pokemon that was making the sound, kai followed intrigued. by the time kai and koachop had arrived the girl was there with her chikorita.

Autumn burst through the trees into a clearing. She couldn't see any Pokemon, but there was an egg lying in the autumn leaves on the ground. There were no Pokemon around. "Chiko! Chikorita!" Chikorita cried as he raced over to the egg.

Autumn walked over and picked it up. It was warm. "We should go to the pokecenter" Autumn said to Chikorita.

Kai looked at the girl. "are you ok? i heard crying and a shout" kai asked, Koachop looked at the egg, and made a vine form underneath autumn and shoot the egg into the air, koachop then jumped and caught he egg. he looked at the girl menacingly and proped it down. "When koachop acts like that, hes trying to keep something safe from something, but i doubt its you..

Autumn scowled and snatched up the egg, it was getting hotter.
"I can take care of this egg myself thanks" she said.

"Chikori!!" Chikorita said

(OOC. My character is stubborn, also aim setting up to catch the Pokemon which btw is a sentret :). BIC)

ohh. the pokemon in the egg is a sentret? ok.))

Koachop, looked around for something which looked like its looking for prey, untill koachop noticed a serviper sneaking up on autumn, kai quickly noticed to, "Koachop! use mach punch!" kai demanded, koachop had laucnhed of the branch blasting a powerfull punch into the vipers head, making the serviper run away cowering in fear.

"Thanks" Autumn said. "I'm good with forest Pokemon, but I've never seen that before"

The egg was getting warmer and warmer and little cracks were starting to appear in the egg. Autumn set it down on the soft grass and it started to crack open. "I wonder what it'll be" Aitumn said softly.

"Chi Chiko" Chikorita said

Kai had released his quilava, which quickly circled the egg to keep it warm so it could hatch quicker. "that should help."

"Quil, Quilava" Quilava said.

The egg cracked completely open and the forest was full of light for a second. Then the light faded and a little Sentret was sitting on the ground. It ran up onto Autumns lap and tried to hide under her sweater.

"Sen Tret! Sen" The sentret said.

quilava, looked at the sentret, and then looked down in embaressement because the sentret didnt hide under quilava, kai laughed, quilava then run up to kai and jumped into his arms licking his face, kai patted him. "youll always get attentioin from me buddy ahah!" kai said, koachop jumped down and smiled

The Sentret walked over to Quilava, "Sentret?" It said. It climbed on Quilava's back as if it were a horse. "Sen! Sentret!" It yelled happily.

Autumn laughed as she watched Sentret be a jockey on Quilava. Sentret must be super confused about everything right now. Autumn picked up Chikorita and put him over where Sentret and Quilava were.

"Chiko!" Chikorita exclaimed.

quilava started running around like a horse for sentret, koachop started making vines apear and made a somehwat like tyre swing, koachop placed chikorita on and started swinging her. "Koa. Koa. Chop, Chop." koachop said smiling. Kai laughed as he then sat watching, he looked at the other pokeball on his waste, he then looked up and sighed. " only if you were nicer.." kai said sighing

Autumn watched as Kai looked down at the pokeball on his waist. "Who's that?" She asked.

"Chiko.... Riiiiiiiii.... Chiko.... Riiiiiiiii" Chikorita said as Koachop pushed her. "Sentret Sentret!" Sentret said as she rode on Quilava, she was having a lot of fun.

(OOC. If I don't respond for a while I probably left. BIC)

kk))

uhmm... hes a.. present from my mother befor i left.. befor he evolved he was so nice.. now.. hes so.. well.. mean and bossy.." kai siad

"I'm sure he'll be nice one day..." Autumn said. She picked up Chikorita and Sentret. "I was going to start heading to the gym in Helix town." Autumn said, "Maybe you could come?"

"Chi!"
"Sen Sentret Senny!"

Autumn stood on the battlefield, she watched as Olive brought out her first Pokemon. "Geodude! Let's roll!" Olive yelled.

"Chikorita! Time to shine!" Autumn yelled.

"Geodude! Use tackle!" Olive shouted. The Geodude slammed itself towards Chikorita and clashed into her face.

"Chikorita! Leaf Storm!" Autumn yelled. Chikorita conjured up a fierce storm of red and yellow leaves which knocked out the Geodude.

"Alright Rockruff, Let's rock and roll!" Olive shouted, "Use rock tomb!"

Sharp rocks came flying towards Chikorita and sent her flying. She landed on her feet ready for her move.

"It's not very effective" Autumn said, smirking, "Use Razor Leaf!"

A sharp, fast leaf when flying towards the Rockruff and took it down to 1 HP.

"Rockruff use tackle!" Olive shouted.

"Dodge it Chikorita!" Autumn yelled.

The Rockruff went crashing to the ground and lost the one HP it had.

"Rockruff Return, congratulations Autumn, you fought well" Olive said, "Take the Cliff Badge"

Autumn took the cliff badge from Olive and pinned it to her shirt. Her first badge!

"Chikorita! Chikori!"
"Sen Sentret!"

"Uhh... Thanks" Autumn said, "Now, Sentret. I have an idea, do you want to come along with me and Chikorita?"

"Sen Sentret!" It said happily, nodding its head.

"Great!" Autumn said, "Go pokeball!"
She threw a pokeball at the Sentret.

Click!

"Woo hoo!" Autumn yelled

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, no.
For one, character bios (and nothing else) do not belong in the RP forums but in the RP Discussion forums.

Second, use of fanmade Pokemon that are not your own creations without proven permission from the creator of these fanmade Pokemon is prohibited, and posting art that is NOT yours in order to cheap out on describing characters etc is also prohibited.

Also, double posting, etc. Clearly you people did not read the rules - and therefore this thread is now locked and the rules - both RP forum rules and global rules - are presented here for your review. Read them prior to posting anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.