• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Malikali Region-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kauli listened through a mic he had on his ear, he then quickly opened the door and there was a hole in the wall. "Sir! the fire starter and water starter have escaped! they wouldnt stop, the only one we managed to keep was This little one." one of kaulis asistants said, they handed kauli the pokeball and turned towards the children and closed the door. "here is the only starter we could manage.. luckily theres only four of you guys" kauli said

"Wait did you say the fire and other water starter ran away?" Merkyury grinned and stomped her foot in determination. "If I can catch them can I keep them?"

Kauli released the pokemon in the pokeball onto the bench with the others, there stood a little Guy with its little wings. "This is one of the unknown starters. yes these starters dont have names yet. were trying to figure names out for them now. but this guys we have. Meet Vinelider." kauli said. its a flying grass type." kauli added

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt i catch that guy last time i was here big bro?" kai aksed. "Yeah you did, luckilly hes very nice and obideiant." kauli said. "Children please. they will come back. there always like this. this is a game, and when they relise were not gonna play. thyll com back dont worry." kauli added.

Bloom bent down and looked at Vinelider. It was so cute and it was a flying type! She loved it so much. "Please Professor, can I have vinelider" Bloom said, she looked around the room hoping for the others to say yes.

"Heh. But electric beats water." Merkyury grinned before letting Luxio out. "Which way did they go? And are you joining us?" She asked the professor and Bloom.

Kauli listened through the mic. "There back in there pokeballs. the pokemon that escaped are back and safe. we can now continue. is it okay if Bloom takes Vinelider?

Bloom scooped up Vinelider in her arms. "I need to see if you can fly yet little buddy!" She said. She gently threw him up in the air. He flapped for a bit and then fell into Bloom's arms. "We'll have to practise" She said. She looked up at the girl. "Sure! Lets battle!"

Status
Not open for further replies.