• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lost Ones

https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-lost-ones-discussion-sign-ups.17895/#post-527833
(Sign ups and discussion)

~Dear Trainer,
You have proven yourself to be one of the greatest trainers in the lands and we've invited you to come tojoin us for a 4 week stay at our new man-made island. During your stay you'll have the opportunity to meet, battle, and share great moments with other fellow trainers. Our island has a wide variety of things to do and we have many pokemon centers and marts just in case. You leave 2 days from now on the S.S. Cord, so be ready.
~Regards
J■■g■ ■a■i■
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jett had done it, he was recognized as one of the best Pokémon trainers out there and now he's on a boat waiting to arrive on a new man made island to celebrate his greatness. "Guys isn't this great?" Jett asked his pokemon as he lay on the bed of one of the rooms on the boat. Like always his pokemon were lazy, they were asleep. Noivern was sleeping upside down on the roof of the room, Gallade, Absol, and Luxray were asleep on the other bed and the only pokemon that wasn't out was Steelix. "Yeah me to." He said outloud.

Halt was flying around on his Salemence, souring around the outside. Being reconised as the Sinnoh Champion was a great honor. He wasn't the Champion of the Sinnoh region, but he was the best trainer there. He flew around doing loops, and tricks. That is how most of his pokemon liked to Celebrate. At the land, Halt lept off into a roll, and returned the large dragon type. Walking back inside the main lounge, Halt relaxed on the Sofa, and his Glaceon partner ran up to him, and laied across his lap.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Popee had never been on a ship to save a few words, he loved in the desert most of the time and that was where The Wolf Circus stayed most of the time, The Ringmaster just had an attachment to it Popee didn't understand but he was in his dream job and that was all that mattered.

"Mimey?" Aiko said to her Companion "I don't speak Pokemon Aiko" Popee chuckled grabbing a baton wondering if he could practice here so he'd be better than ever once he returned home

Autumn flew beside the ship on her Hydreigon, Yami. She sighed, looking at the ship from the sky. "I can't wait to get to the Island!" She said. "Right, Yami?"

"Drei!" Yami said happily. The Hydreigon flew a bit faster, getting ahead of the ship a little.

Autumn smiled, gazing up ahead. "I hope it's not too far now."

"Alright guys wake up." Jett told his pokemon as they all very drowsily woke up one by one, "lets go explore." He said as they all followed him outside onto the deck. As he walked outside he saw Autumn on her hydreigon, immediately Jett returned Luxray, Absol, and Gallade leaving out only Noivern. He ran towards the edge of the deck and jumped off, "Noivern go!" Jett yelled as his Noivern flew over the edge, caught Jett, and shot up, shooting up some water. "Nice one buddy, that's your fastest yet." Jett told his Noivern as it smiled. "Now then let's go meet someone new." He said as Noivern and himself flew over to where Autumn was, "hey! Names Jett, you?" Jett said as he caught up to Autumn.

She turned her gaze to Jett. "Oh, hey. I'm Autumn," She replied.

"Say hi, Yami."

"Gon!" Yami greeted, turning one of its heads to look at Jett.

Autumn paused for a moment, and then said,
"That's a nice Noivern you got there." She looked at the Noivern Jett was riding on.

She figured that she should let out her other Pokemon, and grabbed 2 Pokeballs from her jacket pocket. She kept Shio's Pokeball in her pocket, since the Brionne couldn't fly. She threw both of them, a Skarmory--Kinzoku, and a Pidgeotto coming out.

"Skar!" Kinzoku screeched a little.

"Pidgeotto!" The Pidgeotto chirped.

@AssassinGallade

"Well Autumn nice to meet you." Jett replied. "And thanks for the compliment to Noivern, she's beautiful isn't she." He said as he saw Autumn send out a Skarmory and Pidgeotto. "Woah." He said. "Well I should get back to the ship that we me and my pokemon can train a bit more. I'm looking ford to seeing you again Autumn, bye." He said as Noivern and him flew back to the ship.

She nodded. Autumn watched him leave for a moment, and then turned back to face forward. "Well, Yami, Kinzoku, Pidgeotto, let's all look forward to making it to the island."

"Hy!"

"Skarmory!"

"Otto!"

Autumn smiled. "Kinzoku, carry Shio for me, would you?" She asked, grabbing Shio's Pokeball and throwing it. The Brionne emerged, landing safely on Kinzoku's back as the Skarmory flew over.

Halt got up, and picked up Glaceon. He tossed out his Salemence, and took flight on it. Glaceon stood on his head, watching ahead, and Halt pulled him over to the person riding the Noivern. "Like your ride!" He called over. Noivern was one of his favorite dragon types.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Popee ignored the people talking near him he may be on stage all the time but he wasn't interested in making friend as of now since he wouldn't see them again once he went home after this thing "Think they'd allow flaming baton's Aiko?" Popee asked his Mr Mime who shook her head and took one herself

Luna relaxed on the deck with her swimsuit on (A swim tank top and a skirt) . Being one of Alola's strongest trainers she gets battle requests. Tv reports, magazine interviews, battle requests fan mail, she was sick of it. "Snowy, this is amazing. We finally get a break from all of the constant pestering and having to wear sunglasses whenever we go get milk" said Luna. "Pix" said Snowy agreeing. "Well I think we should change then grab a bite to eat, whaddaya say Snowy I know you want some Ice Cream." Said Luna. Whule she was about to get off the deck she saw a person landing close to in front of her from a noivern. "Hi I'm Luna and this is Snowy" said Luna. "Your Noivern is beautiful".

"Let's fly back onto the ship," Autumn said to her Pokemon. They all nodded, flying back towards the ship.

Yami was the first to land, dropping Autumn off. The rest of them landed a few seconds after.

"All right, so what do you say we go to our room for a bit?" Autumn asked her Pokemon.

"Bri!" Shio replied, hopping up and down.

"Drei."

"Mory!"

"Pidg!"

Autumn nodded. "Okay, let's go," She said, running towards one of the rooms. She opened the door and walked inside.

Her Pokemon all followed, cramming through the doorway and once they were all inside, she closed the door.

As Jett landed he received compliments from both Luna and Halt. "Thanks guys, it's an honor to recieve compliments from fellow champions." He said as he landed. "Luna, my name's Jett." He said to her as he then turned to Halt. "What's your name?" He asked him.

Jessica leaned against the ship, looking out to the water happily as the wind made her hair fly, as well as making Sylvie's ribbons fly around like crazy. Sylvie (Sylveon) smiled up at her uncertainly as her ribbons kept smacking her in the face. Jessica giggled as she bent down and gently tied Sylvie's ribbons into bows so they would stop smacking her. "There," She responded with a grin, Sylvie nodding and thanking her with a chirrup.

Mina (Milotic) was behind Sylvie and Jessica, having a debate with Rosie (Braixen), while Flame (Rapidash) was standing next to Jessica, looking frightened and a bit seasick. She whimpered and Jessica turned to her, her face changing to worry. "What's wrong?" She asked calmly, worrying about the flaming horse. Flame whimpered again and nodded to the water sadly before indicating that she felt sick, then turned to Jessica. "It's okay, you won't fall in!" She reassured her with a kind smile. "Everything will be fine." Flame nodded, still looking sad and seasick, however.

Jessica smiled as the looked to her other side, Sylvie also leaning against the massive boat and looking out onto the sea as the boat slowly moved forward. "This is going to be awesome," She declared happily to her Pokemon, however, Rosie and Mina ignored her and continued arguing about who should get off the boat first, while Sylvie agreed with Jessica and Flame whimpered, still frightened. Sylvie sighed and giggled as she listened in to Mina and Rosie's silly debate, Rosie stubbornly stomping on the end of Mina's tail and Mina responding with a loud roar and smacking her very hard with Dragon Tail, Rosie falling backwards and about to use Fire Blast, until Jessica frowned and stood in between the two bickering Pokemon and flung her arms out. "Guys," She laughed, pushing them away from each other as they did so, but looking very grumpy as they did.

Jessica returned to leaning against the side of the boat, looking back out to the view. It was awesome being known as one of Kalos' most strongest trainers. She had taken part in the League Tourney and fought against another trainer in the finals, but then she lost when her Sylveon finally gave out after taking so many hits and attacking so much. Jessica was known for being quite unique, only using four of her Pokemon rather than six. She was best friends with each of her Pokemon, and they adored her for being a kind trainer. Jessica didn't train her Pokemon - she trained them with love and kindness, and they grew stronger each gym battle they faced until they reached the league. Jessica had an especially strong bond with Sylvie, a very strong bond - she had her since she was five years old. Jessica would usually receive a lot of battle requests - either in the mail or personally out in the public. Jessica would accept each one, and won everyone, however, it gave her the opportunity to help younger trainers who were trying to train to defeat the gyms and leagues for in the future. She loved helping these younger trainers - she loved the look of amazement on their faces whenever she gave them advice at the end of their hard-fought battles, and the pride on their face when they took out one of her Pokemon. Jessica smiled as she went over these memories, so excited to arrive at the special island.

As Jett landed he received compliments from both Luna and Halt. "Thanks guys, it's an honor to recieve compliments from fellow champions." He said as he landed. "Luna, my name's Jett." He said to her as he then turned to Halt. "What's your name?" He asked him.
"Im called Halt. Nice to meet you." Salemence keep up a speed equal to the boats speed, and Halt jumped off, Glaceon following the example. He then returned his dragon to his ball. He turned back to Jett. "Im the Sinnoh Champion. But not the champion of the region though."

"Same here!" Said Luna. "Though I honestly needed this vacation." Said Luna. "Being a champion of Alola I literally have to wear a trench coat sunglasses and a fedora with a wig just to buy a few poke beans and I can't relax on the beach without at least 12 trainers trying to battle me. I know I'm supposed to inspire trainers to train hard. But man does it get annoying. Sorry I rambled, anyway I was going to get some Ice Cream with Snowy. You guys wanna join me?" Said Luna

"Nice to meet you Halt." Jett said, "Although I'm assuming I'm not the only one that'll be happy to meet you." Jett said holding out three other pokeballs. "Gallade, Luxray, Absol, out!" He said as his pokemon appeared. "I would send out my other pokemon but he'd sink the ship, he's a Steelix." He said as he heard Luna say something about ice cream. "Did you say ice cream? Duck!" He yelled as his Steelix appeared and looked down at them. Very slowly the ship began to tip. "NO! Return buddy!" Jett yelled as he returned the Steelix before he could sink the ship. "I'll pass." Jett said as he sat down on the floor. "He really likes, you know what."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Popee was alerted to the Steelix as the boat tipped then went back "Stupid Steelix!" Popee said as he got up not happy anymore as he looked down at his bag, Aiko just toke the bag and shook her head at him making Popee huff at her

"Yea, I can see. Where are you from?" Halt asked, grinning at the steelix. "I had one of them, but never really bonded with him. Not exactly my battle style, so Professor Rowan's using him trying to extract fossils." Glaceon ran off to get some ice cream. She picked up a bowl of some, and ran back outside with Halt, and slowly licked away at it.

"I actually have some friends you would like to meet too." Said Luna. "Come on out every one!" Said Luna. Her Pokeballs flew in the air to reveal her pokemon. Out came Dunsparce,Decidueye,Whimsicott,Milotic and Alolan Raichu.

Axle leaned one elbow on the rim of the boat, using it to prop his head up, while he starred at the water before him. His pokeballs were secured on his belt, unlike the other trainers who let their pokemon roam. Mostly because his pokemon weren't exactly small, but he also saw no need in releasing his team. He also didn't socialize like the other's, with his gaze intent on the sea- and the pokemon within it- only a few trainers had approached him thus far, which was perfectly fine by him. He didn't mind the Steelix either, but hopefully the ride would be over soon then he'd have some actual privacy. A small smile teased on his lips as a Seaking flipped out of the water in front of him, then a flash caught his attention. It seemed a nearby trainer had let out their whole team, then another did the same. He blinked at the pokemon, might as well, they could be his opponents after all, before scoffing and returning his attention to the mellowed, cool blue waters.

Last edited:
Keerat was meditating with his Sawk on the deck, when all of a sudden he was distracted by some footsteps. Immediately he saw many powerful looking trainers with powerful looking Pokemon. "Hey Lee," Keerat said, "Don't those trainers look powerful, that one even has the evolved form of Rex," looking at Autumn's Hydreigon. Sawk nodded, and insisted on meeting some of the trainers eventually."Listen," said Keerat, "We got our work cut out for us with this bunch, but we can do anything we set our minds to!" Sawk let out a battle cry in excitement and was more confident than ever before. Keerat and Sawk started to playfully spar with their arms.

Andromeda sighed as she sipped her orange juice solemnly.

She didn't even think she'd be thought about chosen, yet here she was. Andromeda signed up as a joke, but somehow she was chosen.

She wasn't the champion of some obscure region or the 2nd best trainer in the world, she was just a bullied teen with low self esteem.

Unfortunately, the travel was on boat. This doesn't sound bad, but Andromeda's thelassophobia was terrible. She had a mental breakdown and seemed unstable, so Andromeda simply holed herself up, puking into a wastebasket occasionally.

But at this point, she seemed well.

Feeling better, Andromeda walked out of her room tentatively. Clutching her mailbag with a few items in it, she walked out of her room. The ship was average. Needing a snack, she walked to the deck.

This was a mistake.

The orange juice she had was now puked onto the deck.

"Why did I think I was stable..." Andromeda mumbled as she lost concious. The big ocean seemed like it could swallow her. Yes, she lived by the ocean her whole life, but she still despised the ocean.

Aition was lying on the bed of his cabin. He was feeling dizzy, as was usual. Every time he had to take a ship, he always had to stay most of the time on the ship. "I don't like ships!" He said. "I hate everything that floats in water!" All of his Pokemon were resting inside their Pokeballs, with the exception of Komodo, his little Jangmo-o. Komodo didn't like stay inside a Pokeball; Aition didn't know why, but he couldn't obligate him either. The little Jangmo-o jumped on the bed with the letter Aition received some days ago. The trainer took it and read it again while he caressed Komodo on the chin. "I don't know why I am here. I mean... I don't think that I am so strong. I just want to spend some time training, playing, meeting new Pokemon. I guess that this ship is full of champions and gym leaders and..." He looked to Komodo, that had closed his eyes, showing a pleasant face. "And I am nothing, at least for now." He stopped caressing the Jangmo-o and stood up, approaching the window of the cabin. "I don't know if I should have cancelled my trip to Johto. I still need the last Pokemon of my team, and I was thinking about... A Noctowl. What do you say?" Komodo shouted "Jan!", and immediately, Aition continued: "I guess that you agree."

Aition lay down again, but a couple of minutes later, he stood again. "I can't stand this headache." He said to the little Jangmo-o. "Let's see if someone has some aspirins... Or something for the dizziness at least." He entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Aition put correctly his cape, combed his hair correctly and went outside of his cabin. Komodo followed him happily.

(I'm going to have Kuro have more Pokémon but she losses them in the ship wreck)
Kuro was at the tip of the ship, staring out into the water with a bright smile on her face. "Jack, don't you think this is wonderful? I can't believe we were chosen as a strong team!" She exclaimed to Jack, her Shiny Sylveon, that replied with a smile and a nod. "What about you, Ace?" Kuro asked her Flareon who was, unfortunately, becoming seasick. "How about you go into your Pokéball?" Kuro asked the female that shook her head with stubbornness. "Jasper, do you like it here?" She asked her final Pokémon that was a Shiny Umbreon. He replied with a chirp of happiness as he looked out into the sea. Suddenly the ship tipped and Kuro fell over, catching her Eeveelutions in the process. Soon the ship went back to normal and the four just stayed there for a while. Kuro stood up, all her Pokémon in her arms. She set Jack and Ace on the edge, afraid Ace would be sick, and held Jasper in her arms. She had had Jasper since she was a child, a present for her third birthday, and they had been inseparable since then. A Garados jumped up, a yards away from the ship, and Kuro cluched Jasper tighter. She had always been afraid of Garados being as one had attacked we family once, killing her friend at their young age. Tears began collecting in the corners of her eyes just as the Garados went back into the water. Jasper licked Kuro's cheeks to comfort her and Jack and Ace looked at their trainer with worry. Kuro smiled, whipping her eyes. "You're right," she muttered and began staring out into the water once again with the rest of her Pokémon.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Popee stood with his baton for a second looking around chattering trainers and such...he couldn't focus he simply put the baton down and sat on the floor.

He was Homesick it was a new feeling to him since he never left the Circus for anything and now he missed everyone...except Papi in Popee's mind his Dad could go to hell.

Axle blinked slightly as an unpleasant sound could be heard form behind him, turning- and removing his fingers that he allowed to trail the water- he grimaced at the sight of a girl puking. Cringing slightly he quickly snapped his head back to the sea before muttering a few words under his breath. Yet, he felt bad for the female- not that she was sick, but she had made a complete fool of herself. Heaving a sigh Axle forced himself to turn around and he walked up to the stranger, stepping carefully to avoid making contact with the vomit he extended a hand to the girl, only to find out she was unconscious. This is why he hated helping people, it was never simple. He simply stood there for another moment before casually tapping one of his pokeballs, out of which came a brilliantly green Beedrill who buzzed excitedly and narrowed his eyes. "Let's atleast get her off the floor." he said with a groan causing the Bug-type to nod before wrapping the girl in string and carrying her to a chair where Axle instructed her to be placed down. After a moment of staring, taking in the female's features and rolling his eyes- he turned back to the sea and returned his pokemon.

Andromeda's clear blue eyes flittered open.
Coughing slightly, she looked to see orange puke lining the dock. She was grateful for whoever sat her on the chair.

She looked around to find a rag to clean it, but as her stomach churned, Andromeda knew that wasn't to be prioritized.

Running to her room, she grabbed her wastebasket and puked. Again.

Andromeda leapt from her puking spot and looked in the mirror.

She almost wanted to puke herself. Andromeda's eyes were puffy and her hair a mess. Puke was on her mouth, hair, and legs. Andromeda wasn't really attractive when in her normal state, but she was presentable.

Cringing, she pulled off her clothes and jumped in the shower, cleansing her body. She got out, dried off and changed, then sat on her bed, uncomfortable with embarrasment as she remembered her incident.

Aition was still wandering around the apparently endless corridors of the ship. He didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment. Apart from a "Do you have some aspirins or something to get rid of this dizziness?", he would probably end the conversation with a rude commentary and probably with a new enemy in the ship. He hated himself when he was ill or in a bad mood because he was used to "attack" other people that didn't deserve it. He continued walking around, almost zigzagging, until he finally leaned against a wall and talked to his Jangmo-o. "Eh... Komodo... Can you... Lead me to the deck? I think I need some fresh air." Komodo didn't hesitate and took the lead.

Maybe let a Pokemon take the lead was a bad idea... Or at least let komodo take it. The poor Jangmo-o had a poor sense of orientation. He spent some minutes, with Aition following him, walking around the boat, until they finally reached the deck. Aition ran towards the railing, he put his hands there and closed his eyes. "Thanks, Komodo". The little Jangmo-o just smiled and let out a small "Mo!". Both stayed there for some minutes. Aition was feeling better, although not too much. Eventually, he took a Pokeball and held it. "I don't think that I should be here... Maybe Tiberius..." But then, he looked to Komodo, that was staring at him, puzzled. After some seconds, he put the Pokeball back in his original place. "Alright...I'll give it a chance... But don't stare at me that way!"

Kuro’s ears caught footsteps coming towards them. Jack glanced back, noticing a male and another Pokémon which made Jack narrow his eyes. Jack, Kuro’s second Pokémon, had always been protective over Kuro and this was not an experience Jack was looking forward to. Ace looked where Jack was looking, her head tilted. Kuro followed her Pokémon’s gaze, looking at Aition. “He doesn’t look like he wants anybody to walk to him,” Kuro muttered to herself and began petting Jasper’s head, Jasper purring in response.

Halt turned away, and saw a person fighting with his pokemon. Walking over, he made a small hand wave. "Hey, why are you fighting now? Save it for the tournament." Glaceon saw Halt was moving, and brought her bowl back over and started licking at it again. "The names Halt. And the one who's licking the Ice cream is Glaceon." He motioned to Glaceon, who looked up from her snack when she heard her name.
@BehindTheMask

Sawk had just landed a powerful Karate Chop to knock out the opposing Pokemon. Keerat was so absorbed in the battle he ddidn't see what was going on until it happened. He looked at a boy who introduced himself as Halt who just asked why he was battling.

"I'm just warming up for the big tournament", said Keerat, "Nice to meet ya, my name is Keerat and this is my partner Sawk." Sawk gave Halt and Glaceon a firm greeting. "Hey lighten up a bit buddy, they're just a fellow trainer." After that Sawk put his arm around his back and smiled. "So anyways", Keerat inquired, "You look like a strong opponent, hopefully we can play in the tournament. What are you doing out here though?"

"Oh, doing a little stunt flying. Or a little of this, and that. Glaceon is eating ice cream." Halt replied. He looked down at his partner, who looked up cutely from her bowl, and started to lick again. "Im the representative of Sinnoh, what about you? What are you here for?"

Axle looked down at his hands before hearing shuffling behind him, the girl from earlier had obviously gotten up. She was still pretty slow in he movements, he wondered if she was really alright. Resting his index finger in the water, creating a trail which was soon followed by a playful magikarp he sighed before pulling back. Axle's golden gaze rested on the spot that she disappeared to before he followed her, the thought that he might have been seen as a stalker didn't occur to the boy. He leaned against the wall for a long moment, tracing his fingers along his pokeballs before knocking on the solid surface of the girl's door.

After a while Jett had walked towards the edge of the boat and saw something out in the distance. "Sweat! It's the island!" He thought as he took a closer look at the object. "Huh? We're moving relatively quickly..." He thought as he continued to stare at the object. Jett gasped after he saw what looked like fins. "That's no island! That's!' Jett said as he saw a large amount of Sharpedo headed staright for the ship. "Sharpedo!" Jett yelled as he ran away from the edge and ran towards everyone. "Everyone hold onto someone or something and brace for impact!" He yelled as he ducked to the floor.

Jessica let out a happy sigh as she leaned against the boat, looking out onto the ocean as the waves rippled gently. She could've sworn she heard somebody shout Sharpedo, but she wasn't sure. Rosie (Braixen) tapped Sylvie with her stick, a look of worry on her face as Sylvie (Sylveon), Mina (Milotic) and Flare (Rapidash) stood oblivious, as confused as Jessica. "Did you hear that guys?" She asked, puzzled. Her Pokemon nodded, Jessica's face frowning slightly. "I hope its just a prank or something," She murmured, picking up Sylvie and hugging her cheerfully, trying to calm her down, as Sylvie was the one who looked the most terrified. "I doubt there's Sharpedo. They live in more tropical climates," She told them with a smile, glad her Pokemon knowledge should help as she looked out onto the sea, not seeing the Sharpedo and thinking it was a prank.

Kuro's sharp ears caught the word "Sharpedo" and her mismatched gaze flew over to the direction where she had heard the voice. "Surely not here, they live in far more tropical areas. Of course they could have drifted but that almost never happens," Kuro pondered aloud as Jack and Acr jumped onto the ground. Kuro shivered, a cold line going up her spine, as she got a sudden bad feeling. She wanted to investigate but she also wanted to stay exactly where she was.

Luna noticed the ship started to shake. "The boats getting attacked!" Luna Shouted. "Everyone! get down" said Luna. Dunspy,Snowy and Luna all ran underneath her bed. She felt the boat starting to sink. "This boat's doomed!" said Luna. "Chu! Arrow! come on out!" said Luna as she threw out their pokeballs. "Rai" siad Chu. "Dec" said Arrow. "I need you to fly and scout for land!" said Luna. She ran and put on her swimsuit. "Return Snowy and Dunspy." said Luna. The pokemon went back into their pokeballs. Luna took out her pokeball and her Milotic came out into the ocean. "Aquarius, ready to swim!?" said Aquarius into the water. "Mi!" said Milotic. "Take that as a yes!" said Luna. She jumped into the ocean onto Milotic. "Let's go!" said Luna. "Mi!' said Aquarius. She swam passed the sharpedo and started swimming away.

Halt heard the call of Sharpedos. "@$#!" He mumbled under his breath. Releacing Salemence from his ball, he lifted Glaceon onto its back, her ice cream bowl in her mouth. "Do you have to bring that?" He asked her, and she replied by sticking her tongue out at him. Shaking his head, he climbed on as well. Turning to Keerat, "Climb on, the ships gonna sink soon, and nobody here's faster than Salemence

Suddenly, the ship was hit was a loud thud. Ace whimpered and Kuro's head snapped to Ace and Jack. "Get in your Pokéball's now," Kuro said but Ace still refused as did Jack. "Jack, Ace! Now," she demanded, holding onto Jasper tighter as water began to flow toward the top of the ship. Ace shook her head still and Jack looked at Kuro sternly. She knew that her Pokémon wouldn't leave her out here alone and sighed. Her head turned in time to see other people climbing onto their Pokémon and once again got a chill. Kuro knew she didn't have a single Pokémon that could fly then she looked at he male across from her. Her bright yellow and blue eyes sparkling with hope and desperation but she don't dare to approach him. She wanted to know first if the male was able to get out as well.