• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Lost Ones

Axle heard a yell from the deck which caused him to squint his eyes and concentrate in an attempt to depict the message. It was then suddenly that the boat was struck, thrown into a shaking fit- the door popped open causing Axle to tumble into the room with a gasp. He groaned and rubbed his head only to find out that the first quake was followed by more violent trembling. Bracing himself, Axle looked to the girl behind him before hearing a ruckuss above on the deck and furrowing his eyebrows. Maybe flying out was a better idea, however as water began to fill the first level he shook his head and released a pokemon. The Swampert's purple luster stuck out against the water that surrounded her ankles- "Take out a water type," he instructed the girl on her bed, "and hold tight." his last words as he took in a breath and held onto Lily's head fins and looked back once more to the female praying that she too had a pokemon who could assist her.

Sylvie continued trying to calm her Pokemon down when the ship was hit with a loud thud. "Oh God," She whispered quietly, the ship tilting very slightly. She looked over to her Pokemon with frantic worry, all her Pokemon panicking, especially Sylvie. "Your Pokeballs are at home!" She wailed gloomily as a tear formed at the corner of her eye.

She always let her Pokemon out, wherever they went, not once returning them, so she left their Pokeballs at home. Another thud shook the boat as the tear rolled down Sylvie's face as she picked up Sylvie with one arm, putting her arm around her other Pokemon - Rosie, Mina and Flare, each Pokemon on the verge of tears in worry, Sylvie already crying. She knew Mina wasn't good at swimming - she never was, she would just flail around miserably and start sinking.

"I love you all so much," She whispered to her Pokemon lovingly, "But we're not just going to give in. This is not the end!" She declared, trying to be as brave as she could as another tear rolled down her face as another thud rocked the boat. Sylvie looked around frantically, really worried and panicking about what to do.

Soon, a violent shaking knocked Kuro off her feet. With a yelp she landed on her back, her Pokémon falling to her side. "I don't have time to wait for him," she said and ran over to him after picking her Pokémon up, Jack on her arm secured with his ribbons. "Excuse me but do you perhaps have a-" she began to say but another tremble made her tumble. She caught herself quickly, even with her Pokémon. "-flying type or water type that could get us out of here? All of us," she asked, looking at Aition with a straight face. She had been taught to ask with no signs of emotion so they wouldn't know much. Inside she was filled with worry for her Pokémon and she was slightly freaking out.

Axle tightening his grip on his pokemon's fins, he too was scared. He didn't look scared, didn't act or talk scared, but he was terrified. "I'm counting on you-" he stroked Lily's head getting a assuring grunt from the pokemon below him, he just nodded. Then, without warning a flood of water broke through the door and filled the room- Axle, not yet prepared, took half a breath before wincing and struggling to keep hold of his companion. Lily was not fazed by the strong currents, however Axle knew he wouldn't be able to hold on for long. Unable to so much as open his eyes, Axle could only hope the girl was safe. With strong strokes form her legs, the large Swampert made her way out of the room and traveled underwater around the boat attempting to find her way to the surface-

Andromeda heard a knock at her door. She got up to answer it.
A shake instantly threw her off the ground.

"Oh fu-shoot." She nearly swore, but caught herself. Just her luck. Worst fear ever becoming a reality.

Impulshishly, she grabbed her mailbag, filled with her Pokemon.

Some guy burst in.
"Take out a water type." He paused. "And hold tight."

Andromeda didn't need to be told twice. Fumbling, she took out her Chinchou's Pokeball and sent it out.

"Please- just please- I just- help, please Shimmery." She frantically told her Chinchou, Shimmery. Shimmery nodded, grabbing her. It was tough, but they managed to balance weight.

A flood burst through. Andromeda began to hyperventilate. Her ocean phobia was the worst. She began to slip from concious. The last thing she saw before blacking out was Shimmery struggling and one of her Pokeballs falling out.

Luna was riding on top of Aquarius and saw a girl scared out of her mind. She saw her raichu come backwith no sight of land. "Hey! I think I can help you! I can make an Ice Platform for your pokemon so you can float across the water!" Said Luna. "For your Rapidash I can use Psychic." Luna placed snowy's pokeball down on Aquarius. "Snowy, Powder Snow!" Said Luna. Snowy blew as hard as she could snd made an Ice slide from the boat and a platform to fit her pokemon and sturdy and thick enough to support their weight. Snowy passed out and pretty much out for the next 2 days. Luna motioned the girl to come over.

Aition almost fell from the ship. He couldn't believe his actual situation. If I know this, I'd stay at home. He could only stay near the railing, still with his eyes closed, trying to hold his balance. The little Jangmo-o could only hold to Aition's leg, trying to stay with him. Then, Aition heard the presence of a female trainer. "Well, I am sorry to say to say that I don't have any Pokemon that can swim.." He said as he took one of his Pokeballs and threw it into the air. "Luckily for both of us, I'm an expert in Flying-Type Pokemon."From the Pokeball, a Staraptor appeared, immediately shouting "Sta!!". Aition immediately recognised Fortitude for his shout. "Fortitude! Help her and her Pokemon. Now!" Aition shouted, opening his eyes. "My Staraptor is strong. Jump on his back. I'm sure that he can carry all of you."

Aition shouted trying to hold his balance again, now with a Jangmo-o around his leg. Oh, Komodo, you are surely heavier now. He thought as he took his first Pokeball and threw it once again into the air, revealing a Braviary. Tiberius was the best option for flying, but not everyone could fly with them. Especially, Tiberius, that was way too proud. Aition managed to leave Komodo on the back of the Braviary one the Valiant Pokemon reached his height. Then, the trainer jumped on his back too. He was feeling safer now. The Braviary ascended a little and then, he stopped, holding that position in the air. The trainer peeked out and shouted to the other trainer. "Trust Fortitude!"

Before Keerat could answer Halt's question, he was interrupted by aggressive sound and crashes around the boat. Everyone was panicking and he was no exception. He decided to hop on Halt's Salamence to help escape and quickly returned his Sawk. "Thanks, I really appreciate it.", Keerat said to Halt. The Sharpedo were coming right towards them and the boat, but luckily Keerat had an idea. "Come on out Nincada," Keerat shouted amidst the pandemonium, "Use Sand Attack on the Sharpedo to distract them." Nincada formed some sand and rapidly swept it in the direction of the Sharpedo while on the back of Salamence. "Good job Nincada, now hopefully we can get to safety," said Keerat.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Popee looked over at the sharpedo growling "no not today of all days!" shouted as he headed to his bag His Mr Mime pulling at him to stop

(My computer is in the shop till Friday pls don't go to cast without me guys)

"Alright. Hold tight." Halt said to his passenger. He held onto Salemences horns like a steering wheel, and gripped slightly to tell him to move. Salemence launched into the air, at an extreme speed. Halt ducked down to help with the speed, and motioned to Keerat to do the same. When they got in the air, the Shapedos started to shoot ice beams and water guns at them. (I know they can't learn water gun in game, but the rp anime style) "Return your pokemon. And hold tight." Halt returned Glaceon to her ball, hoping Keerat did similar. Halt released from the horns, and held tight to Salemence's neck. The dragon pokemon kicked into hyperdrive, and started to do twists and flips around the attacks, while getting away. Any unskilled person would have probably fallen off by now if Salemence wasn't being cautious of the passenger. When the shot was clear, Salemence flew right through it, right before an ice beam would've hit him.

Axle watched the girl's Chinchou as it was brushed away with the current and she fell backwards. He pointed an unsteady hand at the figures before Lily nodded and swam at them, Axle grinned slightly before a sudden pain overtook his lungs. Axle hiccuped, loosing grip of Lily and his tool belt which flew off with his pokeballs. He attempted to reach out for his companions but was shocked to find the shadow of several Sharpedo's forcing their ways toward him. It all went by in flashes, Lily's attacks while reaching the surface- then out of nowhere, he too was blacked-out.

"Wow, good work Salamence", Keerat said in admiration, "You've raised him very well Halt, although maybe this isn't the time for compliments."

The air pressure was getting intense, but for Keerat and probably anyone else, this was far better then being mauled by Sharpedo. Halt's Salamence was making sure everyone was safe, which Keerat definately needed. His shirt rippled in the wind as they started to fly across the ocean looking for a place to settle.

A couple minutes later they were out of range from Sharpedos' ranged attacks, and Keerat had finally adjusted to the speed where he was able to talk again. "I know we're flying on a giant dragon right now," he said, "But I never answered your question Halt, I'm a trainer representing the Unova region, and I just got my 8th badge from the Dragon Gym in Opelucid City. My goal was to win this tournament, but it looks like it might change to surviving whatever happens ahead."

"I also got a compass, maybe we can use this to find an island or something. Do you remember what direction we were headed on the boat?", asked Keerat.

Chinchou began to swim, her trainer on her back. Shimmery the Chinchou was never the star of the team. That spot went to Adrian the Aggron. Shimmery may have been Andromeda's starter, but she wasn't her favorite, and she accepted that.

But the ocean was her element. While Andromeda was terrified of it, Shimmery loved it. Sometimes it was a bit infuriating to not be able to swim, though.

Shimmery managed to float to the top, away from the ship's remains. Shimmery squinted to see another island in the distance. and began to swim towards it.

Eventually she got there. Shimmery left her on a leaf to rest, tears streaming down Shimmery's face. Shimmery hoped Andromeda was okay.

Shimmery waited, for her to wake up or for someone to find them.

Anything.

"Nope, but I have a fair guess. We need to find land first though." Halt called back. Salemence slowed down to a slowed speed Halt called his Idle. "Salemence was one of my last pokemon to catch. He was a Bagon, rejected by his previous trainer. He'd listen to anyone, but won't follow anyones commands until I came along. Together, he made the finishing blow to Cynthia, after evolving mid battle. His first roar was one of anger. It was the first of three times he actually got mad. Normally he's all nice." Halt said. He normally talked alot about his pokemon. Salemence suddenly took a dive right down, and lifted up right in view of an island that had a rock structure that looked like a claw. "Looks like we hit land."

Aition almost fell from the ship. He couldn't believe his actual situation. If I know this, I'd stay at home. He could only stay near the railing, still with his eyes closed, trying to hold his balance. The little Jangmo-o could only hold to Aition's leg, trying to stay with him. Then, Aition heard the presence of a female trainer. "Well, I am sorry to say to say that I don't have any Pokemon that can swim.." He said as he took one of his Pokeballs and threw it into the air. "Luckily for both of us, I'm an expert in Flying-Type Pokemon."From the Pokeball, a Staraptor appeared, immediately shouting "Sta!!". Aition immediately recognised Fortitude for his shout. "Fortitude! Help her and her Pokemon. Now!" Aition shouted, opening his eyes. "My Staraptor is strong. Jump on his back. I'm sure that he can carry all of you."

Aition shouted trying to hold his balance again, now with a Jangmo-o around his leg. Oh, Komodo, you are surely heavier now. He thought as he took his first Pokeball and threw it once again into the air, revealing a Braviary. Tiberius was the best option for flying, but not everyone could fly with them. Especially, Tiberius, that was way too proud. Aition managed to leave Komodo on the back of the Braviary one the Valiant Pokemon reached his height. Then, the trainer jumped on his back too. He was feeling safer now. The Braviary ascended a little and then, he stopped, holding that position in the air. The trainer peeked out and shouted to the other trainer. "Trust Fortitude!"

Kuro didn't hesitate to hop onto the Staraptor with all of her Pokémon in her arms. "Thank you," she whispered to Fortitude with a smile as she hung onto the Staraptor with her free hands while her arms held onto her Pokémon. Jack, Ace, and Jasper were close together and held tightly against Staraptor and Kuro though Kuro did try to give them as much room as possible. Kuro made a mental note to thank the male who was helping them and watched the Sharpedos that began to make their way to someplace that she couldn't see.

Lily followed the Chinchou with ease, after using defeating the Sharpedos and breaking to the surface she paddle gently with Axle on her back. The Shiny Swampert rolled her trainer onto the sand before tilting her head with a sigh and sitting down occasionally bending over to nudged Axle before her eyes saddened even more and she sat up straight. After what seemed like forever, Axle lurched forward in a sputtering fit. He coughed up the water that had entered his lungs before wincing at a pain in his ribs- before he could even look up Lily had jumped onto him and began licking his face like an over-excited dog. "Ow!" Axle groaned shoving the large pokemon after him, his left rib was bruised rather badly but otherwise he was okay, after heaving a sigh and looking at his feet, Axle suddenly wrapped his arms around the Swampert's head and smiled as he patted her nose. "Good girl." he cooed before looking over at the Chinchou and girl on the ground.

Like on que, some sort of Pokemon swam ashore. It had a pleasant pink coloring. A human was brought up.

He was simple-looking, with purplish black hair and a slender build. His hair was messy and his clothes tattered from the crash. He coughed before awakening, sharing a moment with his Pokemon. Shimmery smiled before turning to her own trainer.

Andromeda began to tremble awake. The coughs stirred her up, and she struggled to sit up.

"Thank you." Her hoarse voice said to Shimmery. Andromeda took her mailbag off, setting it down.

Aition looked as the other trainer and her Pokemons were safe. Aition sighed in relief. Then, he petted his Braviary and made a signal, indicating the Flying Pokemon to still ascend more. Both of his Pokemon made a good job, but they still have to find a safe place to go. He was sure that the excellent sight of his Braviary could find a place where they could rest and plan something. He gave some time for Tiberius to locate any place. Aition peeked out again, making sure that the Sharpedos wouldn't notice them, and then, looked to the other trainer. Komodo still stood near his trainer, worried. The little Jangmo-o wouldn't stop worrying until they finally reached land.

In the meantime, the Staraptor seemed to be pleased by the gratitude of Kuro, though he still showed the same merciless face that he always showed, and immediately ascended until reached the same height of the Braviary. Aition looked at the trainer. "Tiberius is looking for a place to go." Then, he looked to Fortitude. "I can carry some of your Pokemon if you want. This may take some time, and Fortitude seems to... Be doing his best, though I don't want to exhaust him too much. Oh, my name is William, though everyone calls me Aition."

Axle stroked Lily once more before standing, he rested a hand over his eyes to shade them form the blaring sun. He then sighed and leaned onto Lily who was more than happy to serve as his support, "How are you feeling." he asked the girl after a rather long, awkward pause. Axle then cleared his throat and looked up to see a few flying-types over-head, he wondered if everyone made it out form the crash.

Aition looked as the other trainer and her Pokemons were safe. Aition sighed in relief. Then, he petted his Braviary and made a signal, indicating the Flying Pokemon to still ascend more. Both of his Pokemon made a good job, but they still have to find a safe place to go. He was sure that the excellent sight of his Braviary could find a place where they could rest and plan something. He gave some time for Tiberius to locate any place. Aition peeked out again, making sure that the Sharpedos wouldn't notice them, and then, looked to the other trainer. Komodo still stood near his trainer, worried. The little Jangmo-o wouldn't stop worrying until they finally reached land.

In the meantime, the Staraptor seemed to be pleased by the gratitude of Kuro, though he still showed the same merciless face that he always showed, and immediately ascended until reached the same height of the Braviary. Aition looked at the trainer. "Tiberius is looking for a place to go." Then, he looked to Fortitude. "I can carry some of your Pokemon if you want. This may take some time, and Fortitude seems to... Be doing his best, though I don't want to exhaust him too much. Oh, my name is William, though everyone calls me Aition."

Kuro looked down at her Pokémon who all looked at her like it was her decision which it was. "Um, I guess you can take Ace. Jasper doesn't like other people and Jack doesn't like other males," she said, chuckling nervously as she looked down at her male Pokémon. She tentatively handed Ace, who luckily wasn't afraid of heights, to Aition with her blue and yellow eyes on we Flareon. "I'm Kuro by the way," she said, a kind smile forming on her lips.

Andromeda stared at him like he was stupid.
"Just got into a boat crash, how about you?" She muttered, opening her mailbag.

Her heart sank. Andromeda's other Pokemon weren't in there. She rummaged through the other things. Hotel shampoo, a faded shirt, some healing items, and 3 empty Poke Balls.

She sighed, pulling the shirt to dry over a small tree.

Axle growled at Andromeda's snappy response, "Alright, if you're gonna be a jerk about it. Have fun getting off the island by yourself." he scoffed a she reached for his belt before turning pale. His wide gaze turned to Lily before looking down at his empty waist and he gasped, "My pokemon!" rushing to the waters edge and squinting his eyes in search of the pokeballs. Axle looked back at Andromeda before sighing as he patted his Swampert and continued to stare blankly in the distance.

Andromeda shrugged. She probably had more supplies anyways, seeing as he didnt have a bag on him. Andromeda was still unaware that he was the one who helped him.

Coughing lightly, she picked up her things gingerly. Andromeda scaled a tree quickly, as she'd done this her whole life. Sitting on a slender branch, she could see a few smaller islands in the distance, about a mile away. The island was small, with a vegetation patch in the middle with a coast around it, rocks surrounding it.

Andromeda nimbly hopped down the branches, landing on her feet. She couldn't travel to any other islands, anyways. Shimmery was tired, and Andromeda needed to find her Pokemon.

Axle sighed as he watched Andromeda, "Look, don't get the wrong idea." he began with a simply shrug, "I don't care about you." he then paused and his gaze hardened. "However, I do care about my pokemon, and I know you care about your's. So for their sake, let's work this out- as an alliance.". He had to think of the right term, he didn't feel that 'together' fit, so he called it an alliance.

Andromeda shrugged again.

"I guess. I'm- I'm Andromeda." She nodded slightly. She picked up her mailbag, heels digging into the sand slightly. Andromeda brushed off the sand and squeezed the water out of her soaking wet shirt.

"Nice to meet you the, and you too, Ace". Aition said, taking Kuro's Pokemon. Tiberius squawked and moved frenetically. Komodo and Aition, now with Ace between his hands, moved a little, but soon, they regained their balance. "I think that he has found something." He said to Kuro. Then, the trainer kneeled down and whispered something to the Braviary. In a matter of seconds, the Braviary started to fly quite fast. Aition then shouted. "Fortitude! Follow us!" The Staraptor shouted a loud "Aptor!" and started to fly, standing behind the Braviary.

In a couple of minutes, they finally reached the island. Both Pokemon landed on the beach. Tiberius was the first that landed, and Aition, still carrying Ace, and Komodo were the first ones to finally walk around. The trainer left Ace on the sand and stood some seconds petting his Braviary. "Thanks, really. I really owe you one this time." The Jangmoo was feeling a little dizzy. Tough his trainer was an expert in Flying-Type pokemons, he never got used to flying on one. He lay on the beach, with his eyes closed, saying quietly a sad "Mo..." A couple of seconds later, the Staraptor and his passengers finally arrived. Fortitude kneeled a little in order to let Kuro and her Pokemon to jump to the beach easier. Aition approached them. "Hey! How was the flight?"

Suddenly a distant figure caught Axle's eyes, a large blue pokemon with a glaring red gaze landed with a heavy thump on the shore next to Axle giving the trainer quite a start. The stranger was just Axle's Metagross though, "Hey bud!" Axle grinned although he didn't get any response other than a huff from the psychic type. Axle was never very close to Metagross, despite the strength f his pokemon- the large creture seemed to be practically emotionless. "That must mean the rest of our pokemon are nearby." he grinned. Axle nodded briefly, he patted Lily as he walked past the large pokemon who had decided to sit in the damp sand. He then wrung his shirt out as well before sighing- "Well, I guess we're stuck for now. Might as well start on shelter, who knows how long we'll be here for. We can look for our lost companion along the way." he huffed as he stood.

Andromeda nodded.
"I'll get some wood for a fire, and maybe that shelter." She walked off to find other things.

Andromeda dropped some sticks near their unofficial base. She also got some leaves and scattered them to make a "bed" of some sorts. Carefully, she stacked some sticks that rested on two branches to make a roof. It had no walls, but it would do.

Kuro let go of Ace when Aition grabbed her, naturally trusting the other trainer. Kuro gently wrapped her arms around the Staraptor as best she could with her two Pokémon that were comfortably between Kuro and the Staraptor. When Fortitude began flying, Kuro was amazed by how fun and calm it made her, the wind making her long black hair flow behind her. When they landed Kuro hopped off of Fortitude and took her Pokémon, setting them on the sand. "Thank you again, Fortitude! That was a lot of fun!" She exclaimed, stoking the Staraptor's head and neck. Kuro turned to Aition, the smile still on her face. "The flight was wonderful! Your Staraptor did an amazing job!" She exclaimed, glancing at Fortitude. Jasper looked down at the sand and sighed then he looked up at his trainer and Aition, his eyes narrowing. All of Kuro's Pokémon knew that they couldn't stop Kuro from having fun and being nice to any Pokémon so they had already had that settled but Jack and Jasper don't like the company of the other male even if he was human. However, Ace didn't mind him at all, in fact, Ace was walking up to Kuro and the others by his feet. Jack followed Jack's gaze and glared at the trainer. Jasper sat next to Kuro's right leg, his back straight and tall as he showed his authority. Jack went to Kuro's left leg and sat down next to it, a soothing smile across his lips but his eyes glared at Aition, he looked like Jasper but just a different Pokémon. Ace sat in front of Kuro's feet, all of them Eeveelutions.

Last edited:
Fortitude was happy with Kuro's attention. "Well... I don't want to presume, but Fortitude has received a good training and he has become a great flyer. Don't misjudge him, despite his imposing figure, I can assure you that Fortitude is probably is the kindest Pokemon of my team. Maybe excepting my Jangmo-o." Then, he turned to his Braviary and whispered something to him. The Braviary immediately started to fly shouting a loud "Brav!". In the meantime, Jangmo-o stood and, still feeling dizzy, approached to Kuro and the rest of her Pokemon. "Jan!" He said, still confused.
Then, Aition came back. "Tiberius should come back here at any minute. I've sent him to explore the island in case there are more survivors." Then, he stopped speaking for some minutes. "Do you have any idea of where are we? How are we gonna survive here? At least I have my shoulder strap. I should have some things that..." Aition continued speaking. He was trying to open his shoulder strap until he realised that he didn't have it there. "Oh no! I left it in my room, in the ship!" It was at this moment when he realised that he only used the stuff of the belt that he bought when he visited Alola: a horrible-looking belt, but with several compartments, so it was kinda useful for trainers. Apart of the Pokeballs of his actual team, he only had three ultraballs, in case he needed to capture a Pokemon that he liked, and several berries that he used as a prize for his Pokemon once they achieved it. He took an Ultraball and said: "I guess that there won't be Noctowls around here, don't you think?" Fortitude smelled the berries and immediately flew to Aition. "Hey! Calm down, buddy! I'd wish to give you one, but we are in a dangerous and uncertain situation. If we go home, I promise you'll have some extra berries." Fortitude retreated, disappointed.

Last edited:
Kuro giggled at Fortitude's reactions, looking at the trainer and the Pokémon. "Well, I've had to survive in harsh area's before but this is an amazing place. We can get many resources here and build a strong and sturdy shelter. This is also a good place to train, we won't be disturbed here as it seems like nobody lives here nor is nobody here," she explained, looking around the place and thinking of the possible resources and the different shelters they can make. Jack looked at the other Pokémon, doing his best to show his authority. Jasper dipped his head in a respectful and polite greeting but still sat tall. Ace glanced at the sea, giving a respectful yet tired nod as she got a sick stomach. She looked back at the Pokémon to distract her and noticed how Jasper and Jack were sitting like the authority was theirs while Ace sat far more laid back. Kuro noticed the actions of her two males and sighed. "Relax you two, we'll be on this island until we can get out so you'll have to get used to them." Shock expressions came from Jack and Jasper but only for a few seconds before going back to normal.

"Well, I have some berries..." Aition repeated. "I am used to train my Pokemon not only in fighting, but in flying too. I have some Oran and Leppa Berries for them each time they made a good stunt. I guess that I could cultivate them. Though we should go and explore the rest of the island. Maybe we can find something more to eat for the moment." Then, Aition looked at the sky. Maybe his Braviary needed more time in order to look for more survivors. Komodo was feeling better now. He approached Jasper and walked around him, playfully. He never had problems communicating with other Pokemon; he used to take a lot of liberties with other Pokemon. "I think that I should stay here for the moment. In any minutes, Tiberius can come back and I'm sure that he will be kinda worried if he doesn't find me..."Aition continued talking, still looking to the sky. "If you are going to explore the island, I can lend you my Fletchinder, Amber. She is not very stubborn, and I think that she would be good at looking for berries."

Kuro thought for a moment, trying to decide whether hey should split up or stay together and wait for Aition’s Pokémon. “Since we don’t know what’s on this island, I think we should stay together,” she said, looking at the sky for Aition’s Braviary. Jasper watched Komodo jump around him playfully and tilted his head to the side, confused as to what the other Pokémon was doing. Ace smiled at Jasper and Komodo, a playful aura around her.