• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: The Final Lights

Ghirahim clashed with Raven. When he saw him cutting down other monsters as they dueled he got annoyed. "You think you don't have to focus on me? Well I'm insulted." He said as he drew back his sword and dashed at Raven to slash pass him.

"It's called strategic multi-tasking." Raven replied, parrying Ghirahim's blade. "Now... leave our village!" Raven jabbed at Ghirahim, attempting to land a fatal strike.

Ghirahim blocked the sword with his other hand. "I'm going to say, no." He said as he pushed Raven back. He then snapped his fingers and a few shards appeared around him and flew at Raven.

Raven spin-attacked, destroying the shards. He spun just like Link did. Raven then began to charge at Ghirahim once again, Ribbon gleaming in the sunlight.

Kale, Marx and Klein had arrived at Death Mountain by now, and were almost to Goron City. They had left their horses behind, as they were quieter on foot. Klein stopped the group as they noticed a long line of Gorons (and a Hylian) being brought somewhere by some Dark Nuts and Lizalfos. Klein raised his rifle and fired at one of the Lizalfos, killing it. As the three Dark Nuts drew their blades, the trio rushed forwards. Kale was the fastest, and got there first. He rolled behind a Dark Nut, came up from behind and slashed its head off. Marx was the next to reach them, and used his hammer to smash the other two Dark Nuts into each other. Klein raised his rifle at the last two Lizalfos.

Ghirahim waved his hand and a spell circle appeared below Raven which will launch him upwards into a wall Ghirahim created with his diamond shape things(You know what its looks like). He then jumped above it to downwards strike Raven when he falls.

Linkle had arrived at the Tavern, pausing and panting. She wasn't so sure about this hero thing, maybe, if she had to face these sorts of forces. She waited a few moments, even until her breath came back, but the fighting still raged on behind her. She made the mistake of looking back, watching as her father was attacked by that same pale figure. Linkle thought that she was fast when running for her life, but she had no idea how or when she ran fast enough to come charging through the army, a strangled scream of rage coming from her mouth as her crossbows began to glow green as she unleashed many rapid firing arrows towards the demon in the air.

Raven was hit against the wall, but rolled out of the way of the next attack. He watched, horrified, as Linkle ran out with her crossbows. "Linkle, no! Get back to the tavern!" he shouted, wounded but still cutting down monsters.

Ghirahim balanced himself while in the air and saw the incoming arrows. "Interesting." He said as he snapped his fingers and a wall made of his magic symbols appeared in front of him and blocked the arrows. He snapped his fingers again and teleported behind Linkle. "My, my, you wouldn't also be related to that hero of time would you?" He said as he flicked his tongue in front of him. "You look just as infuriating as him." He said.

Cia laughed a little. "Don't trust me then." He approached the Hylian and hit him with her scepter. "You don't understand nothing. Sooner or later, you'll tell us everything we want." She looked to the floor, inspecting it. A small blonde hair was on the floor. She took it. Her mind planned instantly something really good. Then, she looked at the Hero. "It looks like captivity doesn't feel good for you, eh? I'll leave you some time to think, and see if you are collaborative when I come back." Cia left the room and went to the Throne Room, knocking the door. "Sir, the prisoner is more intelligent that I though. I still don't have any type of information, but maybe I have something quite useful for you."

It took some time, but Saur finally came back to see his little and imprisoned friend. The Lizalfos wasn't concerned about the attack that was happening near Goron City. He was hanging a bucket of water. He carefully left it on the ground. "Did you learn something? Probably not, but thissssss bucket filled with water may change your opinion, am I wrong?" He said, with his house half-opened, showing some teeth and his forked tongue.

Kade gulped as he looked at the water, at that point he was a little desperate so he decided to play along, "Yes, I learned not to talk back and not to take breaks." Kade said a little sarcastically. Kade then paused for a moment and listened...
Is that the sound of fighting? Kade asked himself

"Linkle!" Raven shouted, running in front of her and slashing at Ghirahim. "Run! Now! I can handle him!"

All of a sudden, three horses charged over the cliff of Goron City. Kale, Marx and Klein had arrived... and were now backed by a squad of rolling Gorons. They charged into a bunch of Dark Nuts, taking a swarm out. Kale found a big rock in the center of town, and climbed up.
"LEGIONS OF GANON! GORON CITY IS BEING FREED FROM YOUR CONTROL AS WE SPEAK! FLEE NOW, OR JOIN THE INNOCENT CITIZENS OF HYRULE IN ETERNAL SLUMBER!" Kale then jumped off as Klein took his place, jumping into a bale of hay and slashing through two Dark Nuts. Klein began sniping Ganon's forces from his perch, and Marx had joined with the Gorons to create an unstoppable wave of force.

Kade was startled by the sudden yelling and fighting. "Thank the gods." Kade said as he heard that they were being freed. Kade then began calling for help trying to make one of the Gorons or Hylians notice him in his cage above the lava. "Looks, like my plan will become much easier."

Ghirahim growled at Raven. "You're starting to become a real nuisance." He said as he snapped his fingers and a platform appeared below Raven that launched him upwards. Ghirahim followed with jumping after Raven with a thrust attack.

The Lizalfos went back to the city. He was surprised by the attack. He took out his sword and breathed some fire over it as he commanded a pair of bokoblins to attack the rebels. He advanced to the city, but it was too late: the defenses of the town were completely destroyed and the rebels easily recruited prisoners that started to fight with them. The number of Ganondorf' soldiers were quickly reduced. Saur had to admit that they were clearly in superiority, so he retreated, leaving the rest of the enemies fighting for a lost cause. Not being noticed, he went to the deepest part of the Death Mountain, trying to find an alternative route to go to the castle where Ganondorf was. He wasn't going to like that.

Cya continued with his explanation. "Look. This is a hair of the Heroe. Maybe I can't draw the information that I need until I get some materials for a potion, but, I can easily get some time creating a dark version of the Hero, a minion that would work for your army. And with another soldier near him with an orb, it could look exactly as the true one. It would cause confusion in the rival's army, and we would win time for me to invoke more monsters and organize them.

Vex waited for the enemy troops to go out of his actual position and decided to follow them, but he couldn't walk for too much when he saw that something was going on around Goron City. At first, he decided to stop and go again and guard the path to the Rito Region, but, instead, he decided that going to help was a better option: this way, he would end up helping the prisoners or helping the local units and ask for help in order to defend the territories of his species. He jumped and started to fly to the Goron City.

It all happened so fast. Too fast for her. She still remembered it like it was yesterday, although it was countless days ago. After he invaded with his army, not much of her once-beautiful home was left... The hooded girl shook her head lightly and pressed on, hopping onto the next tree branch swiftly, clinging to the smaller branches, bow in hand. 'I can't take it anymore..' She thought as she lowered her head, grimacing. 'I want things to go back to the way they were..' But she knew it would be a very long time before happened. She feared it would never happen.

It wasn't long before she made it to the next tree that she heard light rustling below her. She gasped and held her breath, her heartbeat increasing rapidly. Ever so slowly, she reached behind her and pulled an arrow from her quiver, loading it into her bow, pulling the string back lightly. She scanned the forest grounds until she spotted a tall boy bearing a broadsword. She couldn't tell if he was friend or foe, but she was about to find out. She leapt silently onto a lower branch and pulled her bow string all the way to her cheek, exhaling softly, narrowing her eyes at the boy, her bow transfixed on him. With a firm voice, she called out, "Stop!!"

Linkle ground her teeth together, her arms shuddering as she held her crossbows in the air. She wanted, no, she needed to help her father. But- what if she failed. So much for being a hero. It wouldn't do her much good to end up like her brother... Tears pricked her eyes, torn between saving the living, breathing, only family she had left in front of her, or running away with the others and hoping the other half of her family was actually still alive. It was a hard decision, one Linkle had not been prepared to make, nor ever have to expect to make. Sure, she knew her father would never always be by her side, but now that it was becoming reality...

The girl made her choice. Digging her heal into the ground, she turned tail and sprinted. She had to get out of this town, she had to be the hero everyone needed. She would defeat whatever evil she found across the land, she would head to the heart of the beast and end it all. She'd do it for Link. For her father. She'd save them, she'll save everyone! And she won't be able to do that from a prison cell. So she ran, her feet pounding against the ground as she barely slipped into the escape tunnel, following the memorized path blindly.