• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: The Final Lights

(Sign-Ups/Discussion)
[Current RPers: @Eeveechu151, @Jagson, @Justalonelyaxew, @koopa000, @project07, @Rhabby, @Sky5372, @Crunchy-Cucumber]

The world is in turmoil. A betrayal from within Hyrule's royal family has caused an inner decline of the kingdom. The usurper Ganondorf Dragmire has taken the royal throne. Princess Zelda has fled the kingdom. The Gerudo and Dark Nuts act as the Dark King's enforcers, cutting down anyone who dares to oppose their ruler. The Gorons and Hylians are being forced into slavery, while the Deku, Zora and Rito have practically vanished off the face of the earth. Very few villages remain free from Ganon's control. And worst of all, the Hero of Time has been captured and imprisoned by Ganondorf. Hope seems bleak, but maybe a few people from the outer villages can try to restore it...

"After them! They went that way!"
Four Dark Nuts chased after the two warriors, who were fleeing. One, the one with two swords on his back, was holding a scroll in his right hand. The other one, who had a VERY large hammer, was stopping and pounding the ground. The impact caused a shockwave, which knocked the Dark Nuts off their "feet". The two kept running, and turned a corner. Back there was a third man wearing goggles and a fancy suit, with three horses. The man also had a strange item on his back, but that wasn't important.
"You got the scroll?" he asked.
"Right here! Now help us on to the horses!" the blade-wielding warrior replied, showing the scroll. The two clambered onto the steeds, and the trio rode off just as five Dark Nuts arrived. They tried to shoot them with bows, but the horses were too fast. However, there were two Dark Nuts on steeds. The man with the fancy suit turned around, took the machine off his back, and fired it. A bolt of electricity went and struck one of the riders, making them fall to the ground. The other drew a long sword and tried to ride towards the swordsman, but the hammer-wielder whacked the Nut with his hammer. Ganon's servant fell off, and the trio rode off into the night. No others pursued them.

It was 7PM by the time the two Dark Nut riders passed by Lon Lon Ranch. After making sure they were gone, the swordsman waved the trio out from their hiding place in the middle of an outcropping of trees. The three horses rode into the ranch, jumping over the barricade placed to ward out wild animals and monsters. The trio disembarked, to see the girl named Malon walking towards them.
"I'd better take care of the horses now. You guys were supposed to be back sooner! I got worried!" Malon said to the group, trying to hide her concern for those who had become her friends over the past couple months.
"Marx decided to destroy a statue of Ganondorf on the way out, which is what got us noticed." the swordsman replied, talking about the hammer-wielder.
"Well, I thought you wouldn't mind it! Besides, if we had wanted to do it quickly then we would have just broken the door down instead of creeping through the vents, Kale." Marx said.
"The route you two took was the best balance of safe and fast we could come up with." the fancy suited man continued.
"Didn't make it any less boring, Klein." Marx replied, walking over to the stable. They hid their weapons and important items in a secret basement in the Lon Lon Stable, just in case of a surprise inspection courtesy of Agahnim. He walked over, moved the door to a certain position, and heard the click of the trap door opening. He climbed down the ladder, as did the other three, and the trio that had left put their weapons on a bench. A table had been placed in the middle, and Kale placed the scroll down on it.
"This scroll has some of Agahnim's plans on it. Looks like he's preparing to storm Lake Hylia in order to find Zora's Domain." Kale said, looking at the scroll. "We won't be able to stop an offensive like that alone - heck, we can't even delay it. I doubt they'll find Zora's Domain though - the Zoras hid their home well."
"Then why don't we ignore the attack?" Klein asked, thinking. "This offensive is being comprised of a thousand troops. Surely, this will leave many of the outer towns unguarded. Think about it. Ganondorf wouldn't risk letting the Dark Nuts at Hyrule Castle Town leave - he knows there are others like the Hero of Time out there, and isn't willing to let his guard down. Most likely, Agahnim will pull from towns like Goron City. Leaving them relatively defenseless."
"True. We could try and free some people there." Marx responded. "Heck, maybe even free the Gorons! They've got, what, 600 Dark Nuts there right now? They'll leave at max 200. We can handle that!"
"Especially if we can get the Gorons on our side." Kale continued. "There's over 800 of them in Goron City alone, not even considering the rest of Death Mountain. We free them, we'll have a literal army at our side."
"So will Ganondorf." Malon replied. "He has, and he still will. What if you fail?"
"That's a chance we'll have to take, Malon." Klein said. "The potential benefits are too great to pass up this opportunity."
"Agahnim's army leaves from Hyrule Castle in two days. We'll have that much time to prepare." Kale finished, rolling up the scroll. "That means we rest tonight, prepare tomorrow, and leave the day after. Get some rest, team."

Meanwhile...
Kakariko Village, the hidden land of the Sheikah Tribe. A rich, bountiful town hidden by borders both natural and artificial. It has all the necessities of life available in bountiful qualities, and is free from Ganondorf's rule. It's quite possibly the best place to live since the Coup. At least, Sir Raven thought so. The knight had moved here with the help of Impa three years ago with his two children. Link had left, and had been captured. He didn't want to lose another child, so he had forbidden Linkle from leaving. The knight was helping out with a support for the new bakery they were building when he saw someone approaching him.

Meanwhile...
Ganondorf was looking at the helmet of a Dark Nut. The dark knight had just reported to him that three Hylians had invaded the city, and had escaped scot-free. The dark lord had destroyed him. Ganondorf crushed the helmet under his boot, already angry. Suddenly, he heard a door opening. It was Ghirahim. "I hope you have good news concerning the search for Kakariko Village." Ganon said, slightly angry. If Ghirahim had bad news, he was going to need his personal punching bag.

Kade wiped the sweat off his brow as he worked in the Bomb Flower fields of Goron City. Dark Nuts surrounded every corner and would even whip and Gorons who weren't working to their 'standardards'. Over just this past month 1,000 bomb flowers had been harvested for Ganon's stupid Empire or whatever it's called.
"Hey you! Get back to work, you swine!" A Dark Nut yelled across the field at Kade, they were always verbally abusing the people.
One day I'm going to get out of here and save the Gorons. Kade thought to himself with a scowl as he continued the back breaking work of harvesting bomb flowers.
----------------------------------------
Agahnim paced back and forth within the hallway in front of Ganondorf's throne room. "Those Hylian insects. How could they possibly escape and with such vital information." Grumbled angrily, "I'm just glad Ghirahim is reporting to Lord Ganondorf and not me." Agahnim said to himself.

Ghirahim walked into Ganondorf's throne room and bowed. "My lord, the search for Kakariko village is going smoothly, our forces have just captured a farmer that was walking out of a particularly suspicious forest on the edge of Hyrule fields, I am having Gerudos torture information out of him as we speak." He said with a sinister smile.

"Finally... some good news." Ganondorf replied, smiling sinisterly. "Have you managed to locate Zelda yet, Ghirahim? She and Kakariko are our top priorities."

Ghirahim stood up. "Oh my lord, how I wish that were the case, every time we come close to finding her whereabouts she somehow manage to always elude our forces." He said extending his arms towards the sides. "But I assure you all of this is simply a minor annoyance, we will capture her my liege. She can't escape us forever." He said bowing again.

Last edited:
"You had better." Ganondorf said. "Leave my presence. I require time to think of our next move... and cleanse myself of my frustration." The dark lord then walked into a connecting room to his throne room, where a young man in a green tunic lay in shackles. "Before we begin, Link... is there anything you'd like to tell me?" Ganon cracked his knuckles.

"Of course my liege." Ghirahim said as he exited Ganondorf's throne room. Before leaving, he caught a glimpse of Link. "That hero of time infuriates me every time I see him." He said crouching down with anger I wish lord Ganondorf will let me treat him one of these said." He sadi as he got up and walked away.

Link glanced up at Ganondorf with an angry stare. "Hya!" He shouted at Ganondorf.

Agahnim glanced at Ghirahim as he exited Ganondorf's throne room. "How did it go?" Agahnim asked Ghirahim, "I didn't hear any yelling so assume it went well." Agahnim said, as tiny sense of relief came over him. Agahnim turned, "Lord Ganondorf should just kill that fool already." Agahnim said a bit agitated, referring to Link.

Ghirahim looked at Agahnim. "Lord Ganondorf should just kill him you say?" He said as he put his hand in front of his face. "That would be too easy of a released for him after all the trouble he caused." He said staring strait at Agahnim.

"I know you can speak, boy." Ganondorf said, punching Link in the chest. "Tell me the location of Kakariko, and I'll make this a whole lot easier on the both of us. And while you're at it, tell me where your father is. Is HE at Kakariko?"

Link grunted in pain as he was punched. He then looked at Ganondorf. "Never." He said with an furious expression on his face. He began shacking his cuffs to try to free himself.

"You've been trapped in those chains for two years now, hero. You're only alive because you represent hope in this world. Killing you would make you a martyr. But breaking you - breaking your spirit..." Ganon punched Link across the side of the face. "That will be a victory for me." Ganondorf started laughing as he began to pummel the hero.

A few hours later, Ganondorf came out of the chamber. He saw Agahnim and Ghirahim there. "That was refreshing. Now, what are you two doing out here?"

"Hello my Lord." Agahnim said with a bow, "We are just discussing some future plans." Agahnim said, looking at Ganondorf. "What is our next move anyway, my Lord?" Agahnim asked, he wanted to crush the Hylians quickly to control even more of Hyrule.

Linkle had woken at the crack of dawn, like nearly always, and had practiced in the backyard. Practicing for what? Why, one day, she was going to leave the village and save everyone, that's what! Granted, she didn't have any armor, nor actual weapons yet, but she had been crafting in her spare time. Away from her father's watchful eyes of course, he would throw a fit if he learned his last remaining child was slowly readying herself to go and be the new hero. Of course, for Linkle, she believed her choice was obvious. If her brother was capture, or... dead, then she would have to rise and take his place, right?

But for now, she could only prepare the best she could. It varied every morning: run around the house until her legs burned, climb the dead tree three or four times without slipping. Or until her arms started screaming at her. She fashioned herself a practice dummy and hid it under some rocks in a hole, but she quickly learned she was useless with a sword... even though she could only practice with a crudely fashioned stick.

But one thing was for sure, after she finished her chores and helping out with the Cuccos, she would help out around the village as much as possible in the hopes that her capableness and strength would grow and be seen by everyone. Especially her father. Which was exactly why she was currently striding up to him with the confidence once seen in her brother. Stopping a few paces to his side, she puffed up her chest, grandly placing her hands upon her hips and straightening her posture. "Need any help, father?" She chirped, adding in one of her brightest smiles. She felt it, today was going to be a good day.

Ghirahim turned towards Ganondorf. "If you don't have any specific orders for me lord Ganondorf, I will be off to continue searching for Zelda and Kakoriko village." As he said that, He turned around and started to walk away, his cape flew up as he turned.

"Ghirahim, before you go." Ganondorf said. "Find Cia for me. I have a job for her." The lord of darkness then stalked back off towards his throne room... but stopped once Ghirahim was gone. "Agahnim, I can tell you don't know why I've bothered keeping the boy alive. I'll tell you why. When he was free, he represented hope. Freedom. If I killed him, he'd die a martyr for those beliefs. I break him, however, I break his cause. There's another reason as well..."

"No thank you, sweetie. We're just about done with this support." Raven replied, as the man helping him finished nailing in the wooden support.
"Alright, that's one wall's supports finished." the man said. "Hey, Linkle! Think you might be able to use this ladder next to me to whack in these nails? You're pretty good with a hammer."

Ghirahim heard Ganondorf's order. "Yes my liege." He said before snapping his fingers and teleporting away. He teleported outside of Cia's spell room. He snapped his fingers again and teleported inside. "Hey Cia, Lord Ganondorf has a job for you, He want to see you." He said with his arms on his hips.

"Yes!" Linkle yelped, almost too enthusiastic to begin helping. She frantically skipped over to the ladder, but paused to correct herself. Quite comically, she inhaled and "wiped her face of childish emotion", like that was possible for the excitable girl. Nevertheless, she took this new mission seriously, carefully taking the hammer an nails before nimbly climbing the ladder. It was a heck of a lot easier than a tree, she could tell you that! She grinned, before whacking away at a nail right where it was marked.

Saur was walking around the Bomb Flower Fields near the Goron City. He was walking slowly, making sure that all the slaves were working adequately. Oh, this is so boring... I wissssh there were more exploration patrolssss around the Death Mountain. Thisss isss boring. He hated having an eye on the slaves, making sure that they did all the work. He didn't like Gorons and if he was there, it was only because he was commanded to stay there. He wandered around the Fields when he saw a Darknut shouting to one of the slaves. He approached and talk with the other soldier. "Leave thissss to me..." He said. The Darknut started to walk away, and the Lizalfos turned to the slave and continued talking. "That hassss been your only and lasssssst warning. Keep on working or you'll be punissssshed with your own death."

In the meantime, a Rito was hiding in the trees. He was hiding between the leaves, expecting his next victims. They denied going with the rest of the Ritos and hide in the clouds. He decided to live alone, hiding in caves and forests, fighting against the soldiers and monsters that Ganondorf sent eventually to try to find them. Until that moment, he has been successful, though he was not sure about how much time he would be able to keep on with his task, since the new patrols that appeared were always bigger that the previous one. Indeed, he felt like of it was his responsibility. He had heard about many other people that were against Ganondorf's Tyranny. Unluckily for him, he wasn't receiving help. He kept hiding, with his bow ready, waiting for their next objectives to appear there.

Cia stood in her room. She was practicing some new casts when she was interrupted by Ghirahim. "Ah, what a perfect moment..." She said as she took her scepter. "Well, anyways, thanks, Ghirahim." In a couple of minutes, she reached Ganondorf's Throne Room. "Here I am, Ganondorf. Ghirahim told me that you need me for something. Well, how may I serve you?" She said, bowing a little.

"Yeah sure thing, Lizard breath." Kade grumbled as he continued to worked. The young Hylian was getting tired of always being yelled at, Maybe I should plot an escape... No, they'd catch me for sure. They've got troops all of Death Mountain and the City. Kade thought to himself as he continued.
----------
"I see." Agahnim said, he then gave a bow and teleported to his room, awaiting his next orders.

Ghirahim glanced at Cia leaving her room. "Yeah sure." He said as he snapped his fingers again and teleported to the cell they were holding the farmer. He told the Gerudo to back off a bit then went towards the former and grabbed him by the head. "Listen here, if you don't tell us the location of Kakoroko village we're just going to hurt you some more. So talk." he said aggressively. The farmer was in tears. "I truly do not know I swear!" He said desperately. Ghirahim threw his head back. "Useless!" He said angrily. At that moment, a Gerudo walked into the cell. "Sir Ghirahim, our troops have discovered a Cukoo running in the forest, after investigating the direction it came from, they discovered a small village." She explained. "I believe we have discovered the location of Kakariko village." Ghirahim smiled and licked his lips. "Good, I guess we don't need this guy anymore." The farmer smiled as he thought he was going to be released. "Kill him." Ghirahim commanded. The farme's face turned fearful as the Gerudos who were keeping watch took their swords out. A loud and painful scream could be heard form back inside the cell as Ghirahim exited. "Gather the troops. Its hunting time." He said flashing a sinister smile then threw his hands to the side as he laughed evilly.

Alexandre despised being on the run in the first place. It was childish, in all senses of the word. He had already run far away from Hyrule's Castle Town when it had been laid to siege by Ganondorf in the first place. He couldn't remember when that had happened. Despite this, he had managed to stay nearby Kakariko Village, barely able to stay still within it. Alexandre knew this new town of his would be the place next on Ganondorf's list. He knew that the others of his race were being enslaved as well.

So it wasn't like he could even stay comfortable for long. He had fled Kakariko village a week prior, and now? Now he was stuck on the border of Faron, and Hyrule, absolutely and utterly terrified of what was to come. He could hide most of his Hylian features easily, sure, but by God, was he ever sure that he would see Ganondorf's forces wander through into the forest, find him, and then...oh, who would even know what would happen if he were to be captured?

Alexandre shoved the thought to the back of his head, a refusal to acknowledge it whatsoever. He had his horse, named Biscuit. The name was actually not one he had come up with, it was the previous owner's name for it. The guy was an absolute weirdo, and lived in Castle Town, but in all honesty? He was probably gone now. It was a stroke of luck Alexandre made it out of there alive, and without notice. He doubted his luck would continue on like this though.

God help him, he wasn't ready for any of this. With his sword drawn in his left hand, he edged Biscuit into Faron Woods, silently scanning the area. Hoping he wouldn't come across anyone. If he did, he'd run and not even stop until he was in the Zora's Domain. That much, he knew.

When Linkle finished pounding in the nails, the structure was complete. "The sun's getting low." Raven said. "I think we should finish up for the night."
"I agree." the man replied. "Let's get the tarp." The two grabbed a large tarp and threw it over the structure they had built. "We'll get the supports for the rest of the walls tomorrow."
"Sure. We'd better head hone now. Come on, Linkle. See you, Frank."
"See ya, Raven! Bye, Linkle!" The two men then walked back to their homes.

"Cia. I was hoping you could do something." Ganondorf replied. "Do you perhaps have a spell to force information from someone's brain? If you do, use it on Link. I'm getting really impatient. I'll leave him to you for the entire night."

At the break of dawn, Kale's group began their preparations. They stocked up on food and weapons, collected healing potions from all around the farm, and specifically planned out their route. While avoiding Dark Nut patrols, of course. At sunset, they slept. When morning came again, they hopped onto their horses. Malon exchanged some farewells, and Kale, Marx and Klein headed out.

During this time, Raven and Frank had finished building the main frame of the bakery (with some help from Linkle). This early morning, the warrior was casually looking out towards the gates of the town. Turning his gaze, he came across a picture of Link and Raven. It was from when they went fishing, six years ago.

Saur laughed a little. "Do you know your actual sssssituation? Because I think not." He approached the slave and hit him in the belly. "I am ssssso fed up of sssssslaves like you. I think sssssomeone needsss to ssssspend sssssome time all alone." He took him and handcuffed him with metal chains. "I am fed up with your behavior. Sssssssslaves don't have a voice to talk. They ssssimply obey." Then, he took him and started to carry him to a near area with several lava lakes. "And don't try anything sssstrange, or I promise that I will kill you."

Cia stood silent for several seconds. "Eh... Unluckily, I don't have a spell that can do that, but maybe I can try some hypnosis and mind control on him in order to make him more collaborative with us, though I haven't practiced them in ages. So now, with your permission, I have some work to do..." Cia said as she slowly went out of the Throne Room and led to the other room where Link was. "Well, well, well... look who we got here. For how long have you been here? Eh? I'll make you a favor. I'm sure that you got some beloved relatives, don't you?" At the top of her scepter, a small portal appeared. As black as the void itself, Cia started to approach it to the prisoner. "This will help you to know how are they. Look at it closer." That was all a trick, but she really hoped that it would work.

Kade grunted as he was hit in the stomach, "I obviously have a voice, don't you hear it?" Kade asked as he was being carried, "You are the ones who are being controlled by your stupid king." Kade said, he didn't even try to fight back, he knew it would just make his situation worse, but he didn't care anymore. "Just kill me already you stupid lizard. You're fed up with slaves like me and up fed with being a slave and all of you."

Link looked at the orb but when he felt his consciousness fading he looked away.

Early in the morning, near Kakoriko village, Ghirahim stood with an small army od Dark nuts. "Is this all the troops available right now? I was hoping for more." He said sighing. "Well no matter, its not like those Hyrulians would stand a chance against us anyways." He said as he started moving, his army followed.

Finally, Saur reached the Lava Lakes. "Oh, you take away all the fun. Don't you undersssssstand?" The Lizalfos said as he threw Shan into a small cage and locked it. Then, using a pulley system, he managed to elevate that metal prison a few meters above one of the Lava Lakes. "We jusssssst bet for the mossssst powerful force, and that wasssss Ganondorf. You and your friendssssssss are sssssentenced to obey him. And now, we'll ssssssssssee how long can you keep on talking when you are dehydrated and ssssssupplicating for water." The Lizalfos turned around and decided to leave him alone for several hours.

Cia noticed that Link looked away. "Oh, dear. Please, make this easy. If you don't concentrate enough, you will get nothing in reward. It is normal if you feel like... If you were falling unconscious, it's just a secondary effect." She said, putting her scepter right in front of him again. "So now... Put all your attention here again... Or should I help you?"

Link looked past the orb and stared at Cia. "I don't trust anyone in liege with Ganondorf." He said with a serious tone and expression.

Ghirahim eventually arrived to the lacation of Kakoriko village. "There it is, ATTACK!!" Ghirahim ordered. The Dark nuts charged at the village.

"And that's what makes you weak." Kade said, responding to Saur. A few hours had past and Kade had just sat there, the heat didn't bother him, he had lived in Goron City most of his life so he had almost become heat resistant. His main probably was the dehydration.
If I can somehow escape I'll need to go home and grab my supplies and make a run for it without anyone seeing me. Kade thought, But... Where would I go? Kade asked himself, almost questioning his own plan.

At least he was far away. Alexandre kept telling himself that, eventually finding himself in a secluded part of the Faron Woods. With a harsh curse, he half guessed he would have to abandon Biscuit here. If he was to go back to the village, it'd have to be quick. He was out of supplies now, and he cursed himself for not at least bringing more. He dug through his bag, eventually allowing Biscuit free, although the horse simply stayed put. There wasn't enough time for any of this. He was sure he'd have to flee to the Zora's domain soon, especially from what he had heard last in the village.

He eventually pulled out a cloak that he only used on occasion, but now found himself using it more often than not to hide who he was. It was black, and would cover any and all features if positioned correctly. God, how he despised this. The world was going to hell in an absolute handbasket, and here he was. Hiding. The Hero of Time was already out of commission, the last he heard, and it destroyed any and all hope he had, outside of his own dreams.

Alex wasn't used to having so many cryptic ones, but he'd be damned if he wasn't going to listen. He at least knew that much. It didn't matter though, it was time to go back to the village. After a quick goodbye to his horse, he trudged towards the village, only stopping when he spotted the fires a few miles away. He'd seen something like this in his dreams before, but never so clear. He would come to regret the decision to return, and instead of fleeing, he stood transfixed in his spot.

It was poetic, how it had happened. Now? He'd probably meet his demise, along with whoever else didn't obey straight away. He was tired. A breath in, and out, that was all he needed to take his broadsword out. It was the typical weapon he'd seen many others that used to be a part of the Hylian Guard use, but this was just stolen off of a fallen soldier. He was ready to turn on a minute's notice, and flee whoever wanted to come his way. Or perhaps guide someone to some refuge in the Faron Woods. Who knew.

Linkle grinned, overjoyed that her work had gotten the bakery standing strong and ready for the next step. With her father occupied elsewhere, Linkle ran off to her room and effectively locked herself in. Closing her windows shut, she hastily moved spare blankets out from under her bed, where they were thrown across the floor. Then, she dragged out a small wooden chest, smiling as she opened it to reveal the contents. She had mentioned she was preparing, right?

She pulled out her green tunic, hand sewn without her father's knowledge other than that she wanted some green clothe for a personal project. That old family compass and a very, very crude map. Again, hand drawn from memory from looking at her father's old things. She could have taken an actual, well made map, but again her father would have noticed and caught onto her plans immediately. But other than those three things, inside the most important items lay half complete.

Twin crossbows, that were actually decently crafted, small enough for her to double wield and fit them on her person with ease. Granted, she hadn't actually put any string on them... and she had a pile of unfinished arrows, but today she was determined to get her new weapons finished. Luckily for her, working so hurriedly in the morning, the blankets across her room floor muffled most of the sounds she made, locked away in her room.

Kale, Marx and Klein were all riding. Malon had given them the fastest horses. They had chosen the best route to take - the fastest, while also the safest. In the distance was Death Mountain - they saw it clearly while riding across Hyrule Field. Klein was using some binoculars he had created to try and find Agahnim's army. He called his group into cover behind the ruins of what had previously been a Hyrulean watchtower. They watched as Agahnim's forces marched towards Lake Hylia. As soon as they were gone, they continued their trek to Death Mountain.

Raven was working with Frank on the last support when monsters began to charge through the gate to the outside world. "No. No. No no no no nonono!" Raven ran towards the Armory, as did the other townspeople designated to help defend in an emergency situation. A large, elegant steel blade named Ribbon was being taken out by the blacksmith. Raven took it, and charged towards the gates. Bokoblins. Bokoblins everywhere. A few Moblins, as well. Being a master knight, Raven began to slice through the enemies. Frank and a few others joined the fights. A Moblin tried charging Raven, but the former commander stabbed the monster through the shield - killing it.
"Raven! We've got a problem!" one of the messengers said, running onto the battlefield with nothing more than a knife. "We're evacuating the town, but we can't find your daughter!"
"Linkle...?!" Raven exclaimed. He slashed the head off a Moblin.
"Go find her, Raven! We'll handle these chumps!" Frank told his friend, large axe in hand.
"...thank you." Raven replied, dashing off. He charged into his house, looking around. He saw the golden compass he had placed with some family pictures was gone. "Linkle?! Linkle, where are you?!" Raven dashed around the house, looking for her. He grabbed a few family pictures and put them inside of a box that was already holding something while he looked for his daughter. He didn't want to lose his last mementos of his son and wife, but he still had to look for his daughter. "LINKLE!"

Linkle had only just finished adjusting the strings on her weapons when she heard the fighting. Well, it was muffled, and she had opened her window out of curiosity only to swiftly close it. Hurriedly, she strung the compass around her neck, threw on her tunic, and loaded her quiver and rush out of her room with an old sack. Inside was her hand made map, and quickly other supplies were thrown in without another thought. Just as she was about to rush out the door, she gasped, turning back to her room upon realizing she had forgotten something very dear, and important.

She whimpered in frustration, in her panic she just couldn't seem to find what she had been looking for.Up until that, barely a few seconds later, she gave a little "Ah ha!", hearing her father screaming her name, before something forced its way in through her window. The wood burst, sending sharp splinters flying towards Linkle, who fell back with a shrill scream. Without thinking, she raised both her newly made, untested weapons, launching arrows into the monstrous thing in front of her. The force that the weapons shot the deadly bolts shocked her, as mere seconds later the intruder gave a loud whine before falling at her feet with a thud, and the weapon raised into the air clattered down next to it. The poor girl, however, in her shock, didn't think of trying to get her legs under her and trying to run.

Raven heard the loud screech coming from nearby. Linkle's scream. He ran over, sword drawn. He saw Linkle there, shivering, with two crossbows on the ground in front of her and an evaporating Bokoblin corpse. "Linkle! Linkle, you're alright. I'm here. It's dead. Let's get you out of here. They're evacuating through the secret exit at the tavern."

Ghirahim walked into the village after the monsters. "Oh my, you towns people are such a nuisance. Having been able to escape lord Ganondorf for so long." He said casually. A village swung a sword at Ghirahim from the side which he easily blocked with his bare hand. He then slightly flicked his arm and the attacking man was sent flying back through the air. "But it doesn't matter, you will all succumb to his rule soon enough." He said clenching his fist.

Alexandre hid close behind the evacuations route. He had them memorized at this point, and he'd stay where he was. It was about half a mile eastward of the regular path that was supposed to have been taken, and he couldn't help but feel like the right thing to do was rush in and help everyone fighting. That simply wasn't logical though, he had to live, and he couldn't be captured.

He would never be forgiven if he was. There was a sharp exhalation from him, leading to Alexandre covering his mouth shortly after. He flipped up his hood, cursing himself silently. If he were to be discovered here, it'd be over. All of it. All of his dreams would end up failing, and he just...despite never wanting them in the first place, he at least wanted to make them come true in some way.

It was mostly because he thought of them as ways to save the kingdom from Ganondorf, but just him on his own? It'd be damn near impossible. For now, he'd stay here, freaking out quietly, awaiting for the stream of villagers to slow down to a trickle, and then he'd run along side the path. God, he could only hope it would go alright.

Linkle could only shakily nod, grabbing the crossbows and swiftly rising to her feet. Using the wall for support, she ran from her room, down the stairs, and paused at the door. Briefly, she could only pause and stare in shock, watching the village suffer. Buildings crumbling, people falling to the swarm, and she briefly caught sight of some pale figure with red eyes launch one of the villagers with a flick of their hand. Her inhale was quick, sharp, but she had to calm down. She had to. Then, once she saw even the slightest opening, she burst from the doorway, wielding her crossbows to aid her in making a path. But still, she ran, she ran harder than she ever had because her life depended on it. She knew where the tavern was, as she lost herself in the swarm, even as she lost all sense of up and down she didn't look back. She just had to get out of here, to survive.

As soon as he saw Linkle enter the tavern, Raven steeled his blade. He needed to fight - to buy time. Dashing into the fray, he began cutting through monsters. Eventually, he came across a strange-looking white man. "I'm presuming you're one of Ganondorf's commanders." Raven said, his sword shining. Raven was left-handed, like his son.

Ghirahim looked at the man standing in front of him. "Indeed I am, demon lord Ghirahim at your service." He said bowing. "You look familiar, something about you annoys me, are you perhaps the father of the hero of time? If so..." He snapped his fingers and his cape disappeared as a sword appeared. "I'm going to have fun cutting you down." He said flashing a sinister smile and grabbing the sword he spawned.

"Just try it, tyrant." Raven said. The knight rushed forward, sword gleaming. His sword slashed with Ghirahim's, as the two began to duel. Raven cut down some monsters during the battle, to help the others.