• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Law of Club and Fang: Call of the Wild RP

@Barefoot_Kittens :Love the character! I wasn't planning on making a musher based OC anyways so I really do not mind. Can't wait to see what their reactions are.

@RenzFlintrock :I should be more active pretty soon, say a couple of days. For now though, I will leave out my human and just stick with the dog. Depending on how the RP goes I might add one in later down the line to increase the depth of story but...yeah, I think you get the point.
Also, have you got a plan for what direction the RP is going in? I haven't read the book but I read a quick synopsis and I am curious as to where you plan to take this RP.

Anyway, thanks a lot and I will post something on the thread pretty soon.

@RenzFlintrock Am I waiting on you to post as the dealer? Or can Kaeden just let himself in- I have a basic story so far:

Kaeden is lowkey not in a financial state to have a proper sled dog team. But he does have a big heart, and a lot of time on his hands. So rather than going for a bunch of purebred husky pups that he could hire someone to properly train, he had to go in his money-range and ended up at some shady dog dealer. None of the dogs are purebred Husky's, except Snow, and some of them don't even belong up north. But with time and effort Kaeden slowly trains them into a sled team (yada yada yada). It's cheesey, but I guess we'll focus mor eon actual character transformation than a serious plot line. Unless you had other plans, Renz.