• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Kanto League Tournament

Clint came to the arena and he said to his opponent "Hi, You're name was Keith, wasn't it. I hope we will have great battle"
"I also heard about you, Clint and I wanted to ask you something" Keith said to Clint "Yes?" "What will you do after becoming a Champion" He asked "But this answer will be only for you... I will refuse the Champion title. Even if I will reach to the finals and won, I only came here to meet strong people, their dreams and I wanted to see what they can do for their dreams" Clint answered.

Battle was great but also very Fast, in the first stage of battle, there was Quick fight between Clint's Persian and Keith's Magmar. When Magmar fainted becouse of Persian's Shadow Claw, it was a battle Persian vs Persian but that one also ended with Clint's Victory. Keith and his Alakazam menaged to win with Persian but Clint won with his Flareon and his Flamethrower . "That was excellent battle, I look forward for a rematch" Clint said, waved to Keith as a Goodbye and he left the Arena.

Emily finished her battle two of her pokemon fainted though her ever loyal Wigglytuff won the match for her. She smiled before giving her condolences to her opponent. She walked off out of the arena.

" Alright people." Drew said threw the intercom that ends todays matches " Here are the battles to begin the top eight tomorrow." He said before showing the matches. Heracles was the first to be shown his opponent was a guy who seemed to win every match so far with a farfetch, The second two to be shown were Emily and Clint afterwards Bellamy against some person and rounding off the top eight were the brothers Leon and Paul.

Emily walked into the locker room and let out a breath. " Damn." She said. She laughed a little bit before laying her head back. "Top eight I can't belive I made it this far."