• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Welp, I'm bored.
Y'all still accepting?

Name: Loufe Wolven and O.S
Species: Human turned werewolf
O.S has lost count, but he's a couple hundred years at least
Powers:
Loufe carries arcane magic, which is basically raw magic with no elemental qualities. As such, it's a lot more flexible than most magic, capable of making portals, telekinesis, or even time control. He's adept at using it (He's not at time control level, and portals take a lot of energy), but has a low magic reserve.

Magic abilities:
Arcane magic blast- Interestingly, arcane magic can have effects from other elements, but differently. It depends on what Loufe decides.
For example, he can make his magic have a burning sensation, but the magic won't be able to light a fire. He can move it like a fluid, but it won't wet anything, etc etc.
Telekinesis- Simple telekinesis, Easy to use, but overuse can lead to headaches
Portal Creation- Aside from the large magic output, portal making requires Loufe to know where he's going and it's general direction.

Once O.S is in control, he has no magic, but has the normal qualities for a werewolf. Enhanced strength, speed, senses, and a healing factor.

When the two are in absolute sync, without any negative feelings against each other, they'll become a stronger and bigger wolf capable of using magic. This form is, however, very hard to achieve, as they bicker. A LOT.

Backstory: O.S lived as a regular werewolf for some time. After his death, though, his spirit remained. O.S's spirit would dissipate if it did not have a body, so O.S simply took control of the first human he found. His spirit snuffed out theirs, basically ending them and leaving the body for O.S. The werewolf made a habit of this every time his host's life came to and end. It went without a hitch every time. Until he met Loufe.

Loufe was born in a forest, abandoned by his folks for reasons unknown. As the child cried, a passing werewolf spirit saw him as a perfect vessel and attempted to take over his consciousness. Loufe's magic, however, prevented him from taking complete control, and made the two sort of share the same brain.

Appearance: Loufe is black haired, has brown eyes, and is an astounding 6 feet and 7 inches tall thanks to his wolf genes.
Once he goes wolf, basically letting O.S free, he becomes a black haired wolf with red eyes. He's 10 feet and 10 inches tall on his hind legs.

Other:
RP Example:
O.S was not happy Okay so not only are we going to be forced to fight some people, but we have to get there ourselves?
Relax man. I got magic remember?
Loufe assured.
Oh sure. Weak magic. I don't see why you don't just leave me in control permanently.
Because you'd destroy the worldwide wildlife population.
...and?

Loufe sighed again, he needed to stop doing that lest someone gets curious about why he randomly looks annoyed. Still, O.S had a point, his magic wasn't nearly as strong as your run-of-the-mill magic user, portal using would definitely take some time, energy, and control over his insides.
Still, running wouldn't work either, as the distance was mostly water, and while he certainly could swim well, he was not a fish-wolf hybrid.
Well, portal it is then. You better lay off. Loufe warned
"Alright, see you there." Loufe waved before leaving the HQ. When he made it outside, he got to work. He clasped his hands and closed his eyes. He started glowing faintly, and curiously enough, the glow was swirling around in front of him. After about a minute, the swirling light opened up and became a portal in front of Loufe, who fell down, exhausted.
"Well, there goes my magic for the day." he panted.
Yeah yeah whatever. Get in. O.S said dryly
"Give me a minute."
Pathetic.
Hope this works. I'll fix anything I have to.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Since Loufe is busy being ironically eaten, I could this boi interact

Name: Ori
Species: Guardian Spirit
Powers:
Abilities in the Ori Games being
Spirit Edge-Light Blade. Semi-long ranged
Regenerate- Healing at the cost of energy
Glide- Using an item to slow Ori's decent. He normally uses a feather, but cloth or a sufficiently big leaf would work.
Spirit Arc-Light Bow and arrow. Uses energy. Long ranged
Bash- Ori reflects any projectile, and propels himself in the opposite direction it was launched

Sentry- Ori summons a small light ball that shoots light blasts at threats until it vanishes. Uses energy. Stays nearby Ori, and is semi-long ranged
Spike- a powerful spear of light. Uses energy. Very long ranged and quick.
Spirit Smash- Heavy light Sledge hammer. Semi-short ranged
Spirit star- Light shurikens that return to Ori. Uses energy which returns if the shurikens make it back. Longish ranged
Flash- A powerful blast of light. Uses quite a bit of energy Very long ranged and wide radius.
Burrow- Ori acts like a drill and can dig through soft dirt and sand.
Backstory: Ori is a Guardian Spirit, a creature of light, made by the Spirit tree to fight darkness. That's... kinda it.
Appearance:
Not sure how to describe him so here's an image
He's about three feet tall.
images (10).jpeg
Other:
RP Example: Do I still have to do this?

Last edited:
Ok. So Northren Star is named after the actual north star. She specializes in navigation magic and can use the stars to track where she is going.
The north star, or Polaris, is known to stay north in the sky. This is an excellent guide for people to use for navigational purposes.