• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island

Should I have them be taken to a recreation of Mac'Aree, where the past literally still haunts the abandoned cities and deal with Edail's emotional scars as they try to survive or should they have to deal with the possibility of losing thier minds to fel as everything in the other inhabited place is corrupted by fel, or WoW demon magic.

Both are recreations.

There isn't going to be that. Just in the actual place all the inhabitants are fel-corrupted.
And the 'past haunting the streets' is just the, IDK what they are, but they cannot interact with our characters. It just replays what happened in the past.
The most intelligent thing I'll bring in is something so lost, that it lost all sense of self. It can talk, but not think. If that makes sense. And it'll be in the Mac'Aree recreation.

First one, difficult, as everything is corrupted, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Even the water and the very few plants. Second. Not sure exactly. Much more things want to kill us there, but not everything is corrupted. It's mainly an abandoned city though...

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
First, sorry for not posting. Wasn't really sure what to post.

Second, Loufe and O.S lived most of their life in the wild while travelling, although O.S is really they one with the roughing it knowledge.

Ori lived in Niwen and Nibel, which has multiple biomes, but he mainly lived in a forest. Few things won't try to kill him there, so he'll probably be fine-ish.

Edail: A recreation of Mac'Aree. A once beutiful city, now laid to ruins. It floats in the air, to the point if you ever fall off the edge, you die. The wildlife now wander the abandoned streets, giant cat-like beasts, called panthara, stalk the street, looking for anything it can eat. Giant robots built to keep the city from harm mistake anyone new as an intruder, and some of the former citizens lost all sense of reasoning and self, becoming little more than husks that wander the streets, looking for any food, including their own kind.