• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-island-discussion.22743/

The island was unassuming, large trees filled the landscape. Rivers and ponds dotted the area as well, looking normal. Multiple fruit-bearing plants dotted the area as well. However, the island was almost impossible to leave. It was like the land was on a stage and the water was the audience. The island's edge was all cliff, a smooth one at that. Like someone took the island as clay and smoothed it perfectly.

Bree woke up here. Last she had remembered, she found a cozy den and went to sleep. Now she was in the middle of nowhere in an unfamiliar forest. She lifted her nose to sniff the air. Nothing remotely similar. Her fur fluffed up, unsure of her surroundings. Where was she? How did she get here? Her honey-gold eyes glanced over the area before hesitantly stepping forward.

Nora and her Noibat, Wyvra laid on the ground. The Noibat was the first to awaken. Wyvra flapped over the sleeping body of Nora and chirped, gently scratching Nora to wake her up. "Ugg, Wyvra." Nora waved her arm to drive the Noibat away from her face, which Wyvra expertly dodged. Nora paused when she sat up, confusion written all over her face. "What in the- where are we?" She stood up and picked up her knapsack after seeing it was beside her. Wyvra sat on Nora's shoulder as the two went to explore some in the unfamiliar wilderness.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco cracked open his eyes, flying to his feet as soon as he realized this was not where he fell asleep, looking around he saw a forest, and a cliff, leaning over the cuff for a better look, a smooth cliff down to the lapping waves, he sighed, this was not ideal, looking up, he decided to walk the perimeter of the island before walking inland, in case there was some way off, checking his bag to take inventory, he began to walk, keeping a careful eye out for any animals or people that might be around.

Elenor opened her eyes, where was she? She had been sitting at the table, having the hastily made meal by Eli, and now she was here, in a forest. She sighed, kicking a rock and stuffing her hands in her pockets, not having any indication to where she might be. Looking around, she began to walk through the trees, it was ominous really, it was so quiet. “Hello, is anyone there?” She called out.

On the shores of an island called Neverland, all seemed calm. The bright, full moon looked down at the forests, the campfires of the native tribes, and the glistening water of the coves. In one of these small bays, a large vessel rode at anchor. She was fully equipped for the high seas, and heavily armed. There were cannons placed along the deck, and there was a long plank that might have been set up for boarding other boats, or perhaps a more sinister purpose. And across her bow was painted her name: Jolly Roger.

Aboard the vessel, scarcely a sound could be heard besides the creaking of ropes and timbers, the lapping of waves and the snoring of the crew down below in their hammocks. The full moon shone down upon the deck, and its surface was a contrast of pale moonlight and shadows from the masts and barrels. But one of these shadows moved. From the darkness stepped the captain of the boat, the dreaded pirate Hook. In the gloomy atmosphere of the abandoned ship, he was certainly a frightening spectacle to any outsider who might have seen him. The long nose and moustache, the leering eyes, the glistening hook that replaced one hand. Even his posture seemed threatening. For he was on the hunt.
With only a slight effort at stealth, he strode across the deck to one of the longboats. It was hoisted out of the water, but the captain quickly grabbed the ropes and lowered it into the rolling waves of the bay. Soon he was sitting in the boat, back to the shore and face out to see as he rowed to the beach.

Hook grimaced as the blade of his oar missed the water and he was thrown off balance. He cursed himself for being so out of practice, and kept on. He knew he needed to get to land, and to take care of Pan once and for all. The waves were surprisingly high, and Hook was almost certain that there had been a great storm out at sea. Nothing else could have caused these rough waves. He could see one coming on now, but he was not overly concerned. The small boat could handle it. He rested on his oars, watching it come on and thinking. Did he really have a plan for capturing Pan? He thought he had a good idea of where the rascal might be hiding, but what would he do if he found the place? Pan could simply fly away, and James Hook knew he couldn’t let that happen. His crew might mutiny at any time, and he must get his revenge on Pan and set out to sea before things got beyond his control.

The wave was almost to him. Perhaps he could capture one of Pan’s little accomplices, and hold them until Peter agreed to a ‘fair fight.’ Yes, perhaps that could work.

Then the wave was there, lifting up his boat and throwing sea spray into his eyes. His hands raised to run them out, and the felt the movement of the boat as it crested a wave and began its descent down the other side of the wave.

CRASH.

The whole boat shuddered beneath Hook and after one shivering second, fell apart. The jarred pirate brushed the black hair from his face and tried to reorient himself to his surroundings. He knew he hadn’t been that close to the shore, and he couldn’t see how the wave could have carried him all the way to land. He spotted his signature white-plumed hat lying nearby in the wreckage, and picked it up. Although rather damp, it was still intact, and the captain placed it upon his head. Patting himself down, he found himself mostly unharmed except a bruise on his shin and a splinter of wood in his rear, which was quickly plucked out. Both his gun and his cutlass were still on his belt, so it seemed the hunt could continue.

But it was then that Hook realized he wasn’t where he should have landed. The flora around the wreckage of his boat was different from that of Neverland, and the air seemed different. But strangest of all, his wrecked boat was not on a beach, but on top of a cliff.

Hook stared. His hand came instinctively up to his chin, where a small amount of stubble had already grown since his shave the morning before last. This wasn’t Neverland, but he had no idea how he could have come to this place. And no idea how to leave.

As Nora walked along, she heard some shouting. The trees muffled the sound to where it barely heard by the Dragon Tamer. However, the bat-like dragon heard it perfectly well. With a trill, Wyvra swooped off in the direction of Elenor. "Wyvra, wait!" Nora ran after her partner, who was eager flying towards the muffled shout. Nora shook her head. That dragon is going to be the death of me, she though as she neared Elenor. The purple dragon chirped happily at Elenor before flying one circle around her then trying to nibble on her hair. Nora was not far behind. A few feet away from Elenor, Nora smiled while catching her breath. "So this is why you flew off you rascal." Nora chuckled as she walked up to Elenor. "I'm Nora. Are you fine?"

Garfield awoke to find himself in extreme discomfort. His head was pounding and his entire body felt stiff and sore. He tried to open his eyes only to find that all of his senses were hazy, just like his memory. For the moment he was completely disorientated. Where was he? Where had he even been? Garfield groaned, turning over to lie on his side and relieve his eyes of the glaring sunlight. Was he outside? He spread out his palm and placed it on the slanted ground. Concrete? No, stone of some sort? Garfield shook his head, attempting to clear the fogginess that plagued it. He heard ... water- waves crashing against the shore. A beach? A cliff!

His squinted eyes shot open and looked down the perilous slope that he was resting on. He quickly shuffled onto his feet, the rush of adrenaline providing enough energy to ignore his bruised body's protests and move with haste. After stumbling away from the edge he fell back over, the adrenaline fading as quickly as it had appeared. "Wh-... where am I" He spoke to himself, once again rolling onto his side and taking in his surroundings. An Island on some sort, with a smooth cliff? "Huh?" Garfield lifted a hand up to gently touch his forehead, where a new stinging sensation sliced through his soreness. He lowered his hand to see his green fingers lightly covered in blood. "Right, right okay" His mind was piecing things back together.

He'd been waking up, the towers alarm had went off due to a robbery in the city. There was a new super villain gang that the team had to stop and a fight had ensued. Garfield had picked the muscle of the group to fight, which he regretted since he'd gotten his butt kicked ... but how did he wind up here. The green teen reached into his pocket, pulling out a circular communicator with a T on. He flicked it open. "Beast Boy to Ti-" A sizzling static interrupted and was his only answer, even after giving the device a shake. "Great" Garfield let out a sigh, flopping onto his back with a tired expression. He was injured, alone, unsure of where he was and no way of communicating his team. The green superhero needed a moment and so he laid a couple of metres away from the smooth cliff.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elenor initially was startled by the sudden appearance of the dragon creature, but it quickly became apparent it was friendly. She reached up pull her hair away from it when Nora walked out of the woods, asking if she was alright. She looked up at her as she nodded “Yeah, I’m fine, who are you?”

Kerco has not been walking long before he spotted a green form lying down, he walked up, being silent as a habit until he got close, standing only a few feet away before speaking “Hello young man, could you tell me where we are?”

The voice caught Garfield off guard, the green teen flinching and immediately moving into a sitting position. There was a surprised expression plastered over his tired face and whilst he was still sitting down he seemed prepared but reluctant to jump onto his feet. “I- I don’t ... know” He seemed to be in mild shock and he honestly was. There was a lot to take in right now and Garfield was struggling to comprehend everything in his injured and dazed state. “You don’t know either?”

Nora chuckled, her hazel eyes lighting up. "I already told you, I'm Nora. Nora Draak to be more specific." Wyvra whimpered when Elenor brought her hair away. That was one of her ways to show affection. Nora looked at Wyvra, who was now trying to perch on Elenor's shoulder, and shook her head. "That little rascal is Wyvra. She's my partner, you see. I'm supposed to raise her to be a much larger dragon." Nora chuckled as Wyvra spread her wings and tried to roar, which came out more as a squeak. "So, what's your name? And do you know anything about how we got here?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised a brow “I’m afraid not” he thought for a moment before extending his hand down to help Garfield up “While I don’t normally help people for free, it seems as if we are in this together, I was walking the perimeter of this island to see if there was a way down, would you like to accompany me?”

Elenor looked at the dragon, letting her perch “I’m Elenor, and, uh, no, I was at home before I was brought here, do you know?”

Garfield looked to the hand that was offered and thought. He had no clue who this person was, what they were capable of or what they done but at the same time he needed the help, he was dangerously weak, injured and alone. With a small smile he took the hand, rising to his feet but taking a moment to steady himself. His posture wavered a little as he felt himself briefly go lightheaded. “Yeah, might be a bit slow” Garfield waited until his head felt somewhat better before making a move and an awkward attempt at conversation. “So erm ... who are you?” He couldn’t think of anything else to ask a complete stranger.

Nora shook her head. "Unfortunately no." She sighed and looked at Elenor with worry. She looked like a very young child. Someone who needed to be protected. Besides, Wyvra liked Elenor, it was clear as day by the fact her bat-like dragon was trying to nuzzle the girl. Also, it wouldn't be right to leave a young girl all on her own. "Are you comfortable coming with me? It's probably dangerous here and I don't want anything happening to you." Worry traveled across her tone in abundance. She did not like this place. It wasn't anything like her home.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
A few thoughts passed through Elenor’s head, though she ended up just giving a small nod, deciding it was her best choice. She tried her best to focus on Nora with the cuddly fur ball on her shoulder distracting her, but it kept getting more and more difficult.

Kerco waved his hand and bowed “Kerco, master theif and often referred to a the single best in the field.” He stood up strait, looking back at him “And who might you be?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy had just been flying back to the mansion when everything went dark, when she eventually awoke she looked around and started to get up before wincing as a terrible pain shot through her left wing, she glanced at it and winced again, it was definitely broken. So she tucked it close to her back and used the other one to help her get up. She glanced around at the lush greenery and listened, she heard many noises as she started to walk through the trees, when she noticed a hint of orange in the distance and strolled over to it. When she reached it she realised it was a fox, she looked st the creature before, for some unknown reason, she said "hello there do you live here, I appear to have had quite a rough landing and I don't know where I am" as she smiled politely.
@ThePlayfulFox

Wyvra, after a bit, took off and flew over to Nora's shoulder and yawned. Nora absentmindedly scratched behind the ear of her dragon, making Wyvra tilt her head to be able to get scratched better. "So, what's your home like?" Nora stopped scratching Wyvra as the dragon wrapper herself with her wings and nestled her head down, her claws tight on Nora's shoulder. Nora slowed down to walk beside Elenor, as she wanted this place to be more comforting.

Bree watched the bird-girl with distrust. A firey-orange aura formed around her tail as Bree knew that her illusions wouldn't be much use at the moment. After all, the bird-girl was right in front of her. "Uh, no. I don't. I just woke up here." Bree's honey-gold eyes were narrowed, watching for any sudden movements. She didn't trust bipeds. After all, they tended to use technology, and she didn't trust tech.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He gave Garfeild a smile "Well, I don't mind that much, I work for those who seek the side of justice, I just happen to have a," He rolled his hand "adverse set of moral principles, that are often considered strange." Kerco turned around and began to walk "Of course, you don't have to think of me as a thief if you wish not to."

Elenor walked with Nora, not giving a complaint about the speed, after or before she slowed down. When she was asked about what her home was like, she thought for a while before answering "Its a nice place, though a bit lonely, only me and Eli. We live on a ship, if you want to know that."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy noticed that the fix didn't seem to trust her, "look ok, I've never spoken to a talking fox before to be honest, well actually there was a kid that could become a fix but that's different, anyway I'm not exactly a threat to you, ok, that's what I'm trying to say, we seem to both be in a similar situation and I've broke my wing, we should try to look for help or at least find out where we are" she said, breathing a little heavily after her small rant, "anyway, I'm Daisy it's nice to meet you" she said going for a handshake pausing and then crouching down and offering her hand for a hand/paw shake.
@ThePlayfulFox

Somewhere on the island, birds flew up into the air with a screech. The foliage shook as something moved through. Hook was on the move. He had left the shattered boat, which was useless now. Even if he had tried to repair it, there was no way to get it down the cliff as far as the pirate captain could tell. Since it didn’t do him any good to merely sit, he had decided to move inland. Perhaps there was a settlement, or a way he could find out where he was.
And so he plodded through thick vegetation, hacking away with his cutlass at any vine or branch that blocked his passage. He grunted as he worked his way through, and he was starting to sweat. Much to his disgust, his coat had already gained a small tear, gained when a branch caught it and ripped the small hole. The pirate captain muttered curses under his breath, at himself, at this place, and of course, Pan. It was rather unreasonable on the part of Hook, but he was inclined to blame Peter Pan for the situation he was in.
He came to a small space that was comparatively clear compared to the tangle he had just passed through, and spiked his hook into the limb of a tree. He supported himself on it, panting, and wiped the sweat from his brow. He took a moment to assess his status: he had weapons, clothes, and was relatively uninjured; however, he didn’t have any other supplies, food, water, extra ammunition; and he didn’t know where he was, or anything about the place. He grimaced and pulled his hook out of the tree bark, then began to curl his thin mustache around it. This was not how he had thought the hunt would go.

As Kerco explained further what he did Garfield relaxed, at least as much as he could in an unfamiliar environment. It seemed the thief wasn't completely bad, just working in the expansive grey area between good and evil. "I'll think of you as a friend" He set off after Kerco, his pace unsteady at first but after a few steps he gained confidence. "Thanks for getting me up and letting me tag along"

Nora smiled. "What was the boat like?" To the nordic-like young woman, ship and boats were one in the same. Well, slightly. Ships were always boats, but boats were not always ships. She gave a sigh before narrowing her eyes. She was pretty sure she saw someone in a dark red coat with a matching hat. She walked up to him cautiously, motioning Elenor to stay close. As she approached the man, she noticed his hook, which he was using to curl his mustache. "Hello?"

Bree sighed. The bird-girl, now to be known as Dasiy, seemed harmless enough. The orange aura around her tail vanished and Bree settled down. "And I'm Bree." Instead of placing her paw on Dasiy's hand, Bree stepped forward and gave Dasiy a single quick lick on the cheek. The formal greeting of her kind. Her tail wagged slightly. As long as Dasiy made no motions for attacks, Bree decided that it would be best to team up. "Do you think there are others?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco nodded, but gave no other response as they walked, going a good bit around the island before they would hear anything, hearing two voices. Kerco stopped, eyes flicking in the direction of the voices. He lifted two fingers and motioned to the voices, before lifting a finger to his lips.

Elenor looked a bit indignant "Its not a boat." Though she think her words got lost in the discovery of a new person. She followed Nora up to the man with a hook, looking up at him, curious as to who he was, not recognizing him as a pirate.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy nodded politely to the fox, "Nice to meet you Bree" she said as she lowered her hand and stood up. She looked around and shrugged "I don't know, maybe, I mean it's not like we could be the only two beings to be brought wherever here is" she said as she dusted off her clothes that she had just noticed were still a little dusty and dirty from her rough arrival, she then began to examine the plants wondering if she could place any of them from what Hank used to talk about.
@ThePlayfulFox

Hook was facing the opposite direction from the two girls, and didn't see them. However, when he heard a voice, he whipped around with cutlass at the ready and hook bared. He tried not to show any sign of pain, because he had managed to pull his mustache rather hard when he brought his hook to bear. Despite a slight wince, he still made a threatening appearance. His mouth was drawn into a snarl, his eyebrows met threateningly above his eyes, and both weapons gleamed slightly in the dim light that shone in the small clearing.
"Who's there?"
He caught sight of the younger two who had managed to draw so close without his noticing them. One might have thought he would have instantly lowered his weapons on seeing that his 'attackers' were merely a child and a young woman, but it had to be remembered that the dreaded pirate's chief rival was merely a boy. He glared at them, sizing them up. They didn't look like any of the sort who usually hung about with Pan. Once, though, the boy had brought some children who looked as if they had come from England, and they had been just as troublesome as the rest of that lot. Hook couldn't be sure of these people, although both their garbs were unlike those he had seen in his career and were not like the animal skins worn by Pan's boys or the english children.
However, despite his wariness, his posture eased and he lowered his sword. After all, one of them was so small that Hook was sure she posed no threat, and the other, though rather more formidable and seemingly having some strange bat-like pet, didn't give Hook pause. He might be unable to defeat Pan in a swordfight, but that pest of a boy could fly, and the captain didn't think either of these were likely to do so. if it came to a fight, Hook flattered himself that he would certainly have the betting on his side.
With weapon lowered, but still in hand, Hook shifted his stance once more and gave a light bow, sweeping the plumed hat from his head to exaggerate the gesture. He looked up at them once more, although his eyes had hardly left them over the course of the movement, and straightened himself.
"My apologies, ladies. I was rather on edge and startled to discover others nearby. Captain James Hook, at your service."

Last edited:
Nora, when she, Wyvra, and Elenor were at swordpoint, held her arm out protectively in front of Elenor and her other hand hovered over axe. It was an instinctive thing. However, when he lowed his sword and introduced himself as a captain, she also lowered her protective stance. "Appology accepted, we should've given you more warning anyway. I'm Nora Draak, and my little friend is Wyvra," she said, pointing at the sleeping Noibat on her shoulder. "Before you ask, no, neither of us know why we are here or how we got here. I assume that is why you're on edge." She rose a brow. Nora was unsure of what to think about the captain. He seemed friendly though.

Bree nodded and sniffed the air. She narrowed her eyes at the unfamiliar sent. Something nearby. One figure. "I have to check something out," she said to Dasiy quietly after trotting over to her. Then she shimmered and disappeared. Well, she appeared to have. She actually used an illusion to make herself seem like she wasn't there. She stalked towards the sent, suspicious. How come people kept on sneaking up on her! How did she teleport here! It made no sence! She flicked an ear in agitation for her situation.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elenor got closer, not really worried about Hooks weapon, she looked up at him “I’m Elenor, you said your a captain? What kind of ship do you have?” She asked, hoping that maybe he had something to travel back to somewhere she knew, knowing enough to get back to Eli herself, if with a bit of difficulty due to her appearance.

The walk allowed Garfield to get used to how his body felt. He was sure he’d be able to move with haste if need be but transforming was out of the question for the moment. He thought about his situation more, how he could’ve gotten here and where here actually was. Unfortunately he couldn’t figure anything out.

The green teen was so lost in thought he didn’t hear the two voices, only stopping when Kerch stopped and spotting his motions. He remained quiet, looking towards where he now heard voices.

Hook kept his eyes on the other two. The older one seemed sensible enough for the most part, but the younger one was starting to show Pan-ish symptoms. The unconcern when threatened by a sword, and actually drawing closer to him, made Hook uncomfortable. It certainly seemed like something Pan or one of his boys might to. Thus, Hook resolved to keep a close eye on the small one.
In response to Nora's statement about not knowing where they were or how they got there, his hook came up to his mustache again and twirled it as he thought. "Yes, that's certainly true. I've sailed for many years, but this island is not one I've seen before, I'm certain." He thought of the other strange island he had visited, not intending to stay long, but had still stayed for so many years searching for his revenge. That island was indeed strange, since one never seemed to age, and the Mermaids made no secret of their existence, or the fairies either, although both had learned to be wary of Hook and his crew.
To answer Elenor's query he took on a more condescending air, since she looked no older than six or seven. His speech and his manner both showed that he didn't consider her equal to him. Of course, this was also a part of his wish to remain superior. Since he had spent so many years being bested by a child, he liked it when he got to look down on one. "She's a galleon, although I expect you don't know what that means. To put it simply, a big ship with three masts." He could have been much more rude, but he had decided it would be unwise to alienate the older girl by being too mean to the younger.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elenor looked up at him for a second, her familiarity to space crafts making her take a few seconds to recognize what he was talking about. She gave a small frown and looked to the side, disappointed. "Oh, ok"

Kerco got close, whispering just enough to be heard "Stay here, I'll go see who it is" He backed up, melting into the shadows, moving silently over to where he heard the voices, spotting daisy, taking a good look at her before looking around again, he spotted something moving the grass, he shifted backwards and noticed it was moving to his new companion, he mentally sighed, this is why he traveled alone. He rushed back to Garfeild, having been gone around a minute, he did not believe he had time to warn his companion, so he waited to see what would happen.

Garfield watched Kerco melt into the shadows with a surprised expression, trying to keep his eyes on the thief but eventually loosing him. He stood there a little awkwardly, waiting for Kerco return and looking around a little. Apparently there were people close by, Garfield sort of wanted to know for himself. The green teen knelt down, taking a deep breath and then suddenly transforming into a bloodhound. The dog wobbled for a second before sniffing the air, taking in an abundance of scents that all just mixed together. Clearly smelling was not the way to go. He changed form again, a green rabbit appearing where the canine once stood. His ears were raised high, listening out for any movement, any talking.

Nothing ... except something in the grass. Garfield returned to his human form, having a look of mild worry as he slowly walked towards where he thought he heard something. "Kerco? Anyone?" He saw nothing.

Nora looked at the two. "Well, Elenor said she lived on a ship. And maybe use a softer tone. Most children I know don't like being spoken down to." Wyvra yawned and blinked open her eyes. Nora looked at her Noibat. "Well, that was a short nap," she said with a raised brow. Wyvra flapped her wings and squeaked at Nora before looking at Captian Hook with her yellow eyes. After a second, she swooped up and tried to take his hat for play. After all, the small dragon loved to play, as she was still a baby.

Bree watched the green man with interest, tilting her head. He seemed to be a shapeshifter. Though, he kept his green hue. She shook her head and narrowed her eyes. With a wave of her tail, a copy of herself appeared. An illusion. She had her illusion bound near the green hued teen, making it sound like it was really there. Though she couldn't make it have paw prints or have it actually move things as it was merely an illusion.

Last edited:
Hook directed his gaze on the older girl with one eyebrow cocked. “My apologies, miss Drakk, I was unaware of that.” However, he did seem to be including the little girl in his apology, if one were paying attention to that. He continued to twirl his mustache with his hook as he watched the little dragon-bat creature wake up. Hook found himself wondering just what kind of animal it was. The only other times he could think of seeing that much purple on an animal was on a fish, and this clearly wasn’t a fish.
Then, something bad happened: the bat creature flew at him and then stole his hat.
Hook’s face changed. He swatted angrily at the bat as it took his hat, first with his regular hand to clutch at the hat and if that failed, a wild swing with his hook hand. He was snarling with anger as well, and he roared out, “Give back that hat, you blasted guano-dropper!”
However long it took for him to recover the hat, whether the bat was frightened and immediately released it or found it a game and led Hook on a chase, or whatever happened, as soon as he got it back he immediately clapped it on his head. After a second, though, he took it off again to check for guano or anything of the sort. The hat was important to him, and it wasn’t hard to see based on his reaction to having it stolen.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled, shifting behind the place he figured the fox was, now able to see what it looked like, he could effectively deal with it, behind it, he briefly uncovered himself, using two fingers to gesture to the vixen illusion then in front of him at the imprint in the grass, before melting back into the shadows.

Elenor rose a brow at Hook, stepping back and looking around "So, do either of you have an idea of what to do? We are in the middle of an unknown forest, with seemingly no natural animals, and no clue how we got here or where we are."

"Whoa, hey" Garfield took a couple of steps back upon seeing the fox that was approaching him. He thought to transform again but decided against it, remaining human and lifting his arms in front of him a little. "You alright there little dude" His eyes moved to where he'd first spotted the fox, swearing that it hadn't been there a moment before.

Kerco's reappearance took him by surprise, Garf taking his eyes off the fox and watching his gestures. They were ... confusing, as Garfield didn't know the fox in front of him was but a mere illusion. "What the ..." His attention returned to the fox, Garfield crouching down onto his feet. "You seem pretty harmless, I don't get any food for you though. Sorry my dude"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned to where Bree had gone and shrugged, she couldn't follow where she had gone and couldn't tell what she had noticed either, so she flopped down cross legged and began to examine her damaged wing a little more than she had earlier to pin point the broken points and attempt to figure out how long it would be till she healed, not that she knew, that was definitely more Hank or Jean's area of expertise but seeing as they weren't here she would have to figure it out herself.

Wyvra trilled with excitement as she expertly dodged both swings and flew in a circle, watching Hook chase her. The dragon honestly thought the pirate was playing with her. After all, he chased her, thus he was playing and was having fun. After two laps around Nora and Elenor,Wyvra plopped Hook's hat on his head, cooing happily. She then tried to land on Hook's shoulder, trying to confirm their friendship. Nora chuckled at Wyvra's antics. After all, the dragon was just playing.

Bree, not noticing Kerco, had her illusion bark and make a weird laughing noise while running towards him then in the opposite of her ally. Sure, he seemed nice right now, but she didn't trust him. No, he could be trying to gain her trust then double cross her. That's why he'll never see the real her. She remained silent, her invisibility breaking if she made a noise herself.

Garfield was defensive when the fox moved towards him, trying to shuffle back but falling over into a sitting position. "Whoa, whoa- stop stop stop" Relief washed over him as the fox started running away, Garfield watching it but feeling no reason to follow it. "Kerco, where you at?" The green teen rose to his feet, looking around with his pointed ears lowered slightly. He needed rest, water and time to heal. Garfield planned on proposing the idea to Kerco later.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled at the foxes ploy, something simple and elegant, though, in the end ineffective, though, threw no fault of her own he supposed. He looked back in front of him, comparing the impression to what he now knew to be the foxes appearance. He bent down next to the fox, with no sound, or even shift of the grass, hovering his hand where the foxes neck would be, and, in one swift motion, he reappeared, started his sentence, and grabbed the fox by her nape and picked her up “I, my friend, am catching a sneaky fox” he quickly stood and made sure she could not bite him.

Still angry with the bat creature, Hook was certainly displeased when it tried to land on his shoulder. He tried to shoo it away with one hand, but it got past his hand and perched on his shoulder. the pirate grumbled, but there wasn't a lot he could do about it besides physically removing it with his hook. He didn't see the risk of alienating the older girl as worth removing the pesky flying creature from his person, so he sighed and let things be. Now that the small disruption was over, he tried to resume the conversation in some way or other.
"Now, ladies, I suggest that we try to gather more information about this place. And miss Drakk, if you don't mind calling back your... ah, bat-creature?"

Nora nodded. "She's a Noibat, and she likes you, but fine." She looked directly at her dragon, who was trying to cuddle with Hook. "Wyvra," Nora said sweetly. The purple bat-like dragon's head snapped in Nora's direction, letting out a two-note chirp curiously. "Wyvra," Nora said in the exact same tone. The Noibat chirped the exact same way, more excitedly though, and flew over to Nora. Nora reached to scratch Wyvra's chin, but the creature playfully nibbled her fingers instead, making Nora chuckle. "Are my fingers yummy? Are my fingers yummy?" Keeping her fingers where they were, as it wasn't painful at all, she looked at Hook. "Word of advise. If she goes after your hat again, do not chase her. She sees it as a game, and you chasing her is you playing with her. Of she does it again, tell her to drop it sternly, but not harshly, and she will. After a few times.
Now back to business. Your plan seems fine, but maybe we should find more people. Make a bigger team." She rose a brow. "If you know what I mean."

Bree struggled, and she struggled hard. Fear sent radiated off of her, animals being able to smell it. Her invisibility wore off, as when she was picked up, she yelped in surprise. And her perfect illusion dissapeared off as well, as her consecration was no longer upon the image. Her mind only thought of escape and when her twisting, snarling, and shaking wasn't working, she hastily decided to pull out her last secret. Her tail formed an orange aura as she started firing up her fire. Soon a fireball circled her tail and she shot it at Kerco's leg, hoping to finally get free and be able to run far, far away.

Hook nodded, acknowledging all the given information. The name of the creature, advice for dealing with it, and the suggestion of finding others. He adjusted his hat with one hand, thinking all the while. He was temporarily distracted by the sight of the ‘Noy Bat’ nibbling on Nora’s fingers. Hook flinched a bit, remembering his own lost limb. However, he managed to shake it off, and after a short pause he went back to a fully neutral pose, seemingly relaxed for the first time since seeing the two.
“Agreed, but why do you assume there are others out here? I myself have seen no one, besides you two ladies.“

Last edited: