• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Island

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco’s leg immediately shot to the side, though that did no save him from all of the heat, his pants caught on fire. He grunted and used his other hand to pull out a cloth to pat out the flames as quickly as he could, he looked over his now visible skin, though not developed, probably a second degree burn. He grimaced and used his other hand to make sure no more fireballs would come his way. He walked back to his companion, eyes looked on the fox “Now then, what were you doing?”

Elenor looked at the bat, tilting her head before looking back at hook “We all thought we were alone, so it’s not unreasonable to think there’s a chance there may be more people”

Bree growled as she tried to struggle. Now that her tail was being held in place, she was defenceless. Her black ears were flat against her head as she squirmed for her freedom. "Let me go!" Then, she heard Kerco's question. "I was just assessing the situation. Now let me go! I've done nothing to you until you grabbed me! I only attacked you because you grabbed me suddenly! Now let me go!" She snarled wildly, hating her helplessness. She hoped her ally could hear her, then she could be rescued. Then she could be free once more. Then she could avoid fights whenever she could.

Nora nodded. "Besides, Wyvra is very good at hearing." Wyvra opened her mouth for a chirp, allowing Nora to reclaim her hand. "At the same time, we explore the island, finding water, food, and shelter. You know, the essentials." She smiled at the two, thinking the plan was pretty good. Wyvra emitted a small growl, unhappy the hand was taken from her, so she decided to go to Elenor and nibble her hair. She liked nibbling hair! After all, she saw it more as grooming than eating.

Garfield managed to spot the little confrontation between Kerco and the fox, taking a few quick steps over to them with a look of surprise on his face. A talking fire wielding fox was ... strange but not the strangest thing he'd ever seen. He looked to Kerco and then to the fox, raising an eyebrow as he turned to look in the direction he saw the illusion fox run in. "I think we should put her down dude" Garf had been a small animal before and being picked up by a stranger wasn't to pleasant at all. "But could you not run off please" The green superhero addressed Bree now, looking to her with a mildly pleading look. "We're alone and ... confused, could you help us?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco gave a chuckle “And I was just assessing you, a rather fine job.” He turned her so he could see her eyes “I’m going to put you down now, attack again, well, we’ll just leave it at it will not end well for you.” He looked her in the eyes a few seconds before gently putting her down, sloping one hand onto his bag, actually looking down at the fox, ready for anything.

Elenor sighed, pulling her hair back “Please, I already did my hair this morning, I don’t need anything else.” She looked up “Well, let’s go then” she then turned around and walked of into the woods”

Bree stopped squirming when the green man talked to her. Her face gentled as she appreciated his more gentle way of handling her more. Then, her captor spoke again. A growl emitted from her before she snapped at Kerco as he turned her so then he could face her. She didn't care if she was complimented! He was holding her in a rather uncomfortable position and she felt rather helpless. Then he placed her on the ground. Her first instinct was to run, but the green man seemed friendly, so instead she sat down, her golden eyes narrowed at Kerco. Her tail was extremely tense, ready to defend herself at a moment's notice.

Wyvra sounded disappointed. She just wanted to give a friendly groom. Nora allowed her to do that all the time! A wierd noise came from her, a strange hiss, mixed with a growl, and mixed with a laugh. "Wyvra!" She heard Nora call. Wyvra then fell silent. But child-friend was being mean to her! She whimpered slightly, wanting attention. She heard the footfalls of Nora behind them, her mother-figure speeding up to take the lead position, which happened in no time.

Garfield watched as Kerco put the talking fox down on the ground. He took a knee to appear less imposing an also to rest his legs a little. "So, you're the first fox I've ever talked too which is pretty cool honestly. I wish I could talk as a fox" The atmosphere was a little tense, Garfield wanted to soothe it a little bit before he asked any serious questions like if she knew where she was. "I'm Beast boy and that's Kerco, he is actually pretty nice" He turned to look towards the thief with a nod and a smile. "Helped me earlier in fact when I just ... appeared here." The green hero paused, returning his attention to Bree. "What's your name?"

Seeing the two girls begin to walk off, the Captain gave one last look around and began to follow. He easily kept up with them, although once he was forced to pause and then hurry to catch up again when his hat was knocked off by a low hanging branch. He was content to stay at the rear of the party, since it let him keep his eye on the both of them without any trouble. As they say, the treacherous are always distrustful.
He walked surprisingly quietly, making very little noise on the fallen leaves. He was used to the wilds of Neverland, where an animal or an Indian brave might hear the slightest cracking of twigs and be alerted to your presence. Thus, even though he wasn’t being overtly stealthy, there was still not to many noises that might give him away. The whole time, he had one hand ready to snatch out his cutlass if any threat were to present itself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elenor did not protest Nora taking the lead, simply being content to follow as she looked around the forest for other people, as well as things like streams and edible plants.

Kerco shifted to his other foot, looking down at her with a inquisitive expression, looking like he was very interested to know about this new creature that they had stumbled into.

Bree looked towards Garfield and smelled him better, trying to figure out who he was better. Then she listened to him intently. She found she liked the green man, now known as Beast Boy, much more than Kerco, dispite what Beat Boy said. In fact, she doubted she would ever like him. After what he did, anyway. When Beast Boy asked for her name, Bree's ears perked even more. She saw no issue in revealing her name. After all, Beast Boy gave his and Kerco's. "I'm Bree. Just Bree. Nothing else," she said genuinely, her tail wagging slightly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy sighed to herself and stared up at the sky, it hadn't been long but she already missed being up there. She hated being grounded and unable to soar through the sky. After a little while she returned her attention to her surroundings, Bree was still gone, she hoped she was ok, wherever she went. Daisy decided to properly check out the plant life, seeing as she had nothing better to do, she walked over and gently brushed her hand along the leaves and shrubs and smelled some of the flowers, it was pretty nice looking here but she still wanted to know why she was here in the first place.

"Nice to meet you Bree" Garfield flashed a grin that eventually faded as he looked around at their surroundings. "Do you have any clue where we are?" There were a couple of ideas going on in his head. He'd been in a somewhat similar situation before accept it was an arena kind of thing and he had to fight this wildebeest person. Crazy times.

Bree glanced at Kerco cautiously before looking back at Beast Boy and shook her head. "No. I live in a far different forest inhabited by other foxes. This isn't like home. Sure, it has a similar look for an outsider's perspective, but the smell and feel is very different." The vixen gave a nod before glancing at Kerco again. She didn't like him, as he blew her cover and made her feel like a helpless kit. While it was true she burned him, he shouldn't have picked her up like that. She looked back at Kerco. "Why did you pick me up with the scruff like that? Startling me would've been just as effective and I would've not attack like that."

Nora continued walking for a while before Wyvra flew ahead of her again. This time, Nora knew what it meant. Wyvra heard someone. She picked up the pace and followed her bat-like dragon. The dragon flew to a girl with bird wings looking at the plants. Nora raised a brow at first. Why look at plants? Then she instantly recalled the healers and elder back at her home. They used certain plants to heal. Unfortunately, Nora didn't get that training. Wyvra gave a trill before Nora sighed and introduced herself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco have a small grin, moving two fingers as if imitating walking “A little vixen sneaking through the grass with unknown intentions, better to make sure you have good intent than give you the opportunity to whip around and attack, something that has saved my life on more than one occasion.” He put his hand in his bag, rummaging through it before pulling out a bottle.

Elenor looked at the new person, walking out into the small clearing herself. She remained quite, waiting for the response of the winged being before deciding what to do.

Strah opened her eyes, tiredly looking around, she slowly got up, wondering where she was. She often would be in the woods, but did not see anything to tell her where she could be. She looked around before walking into the trees, looking for a good place to spend the night.

So not even the magical talking fox knew where they were. It seemed no one would be a native to the strange high Island and that worried Garfield. He looked around, letting Kerco and Bree talk amongst themselves whilst he thought. Communications were jammed, the environment was unknown and a mix of people seemed to of been dropped here randomly. Was it on purpose or was it an accident.

Whatever the case Garfield soon came to realise a goal they all shared, or at least needed too. Survival. He could do it pretty easily, turning into an animal and surviving like that but he was hurt and needed rest along with time to heal. Garfield needed help and they all needed to survive. What were the four goals again?