• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Smash Bros. Brawl Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit- 85
Meta Knight- HP 18 [glow=red,2,300]HURT[/glow]
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 77
Samus- HP 51
Zelda- HP 84
Yoshi- HP 85 [glow=red,2,300]HEAL[/glow]

Pit- 85
Meta Knight- HP 16 Hurt
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 79
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 85 Heal
Yoshi- HP 85

I don't have any personal grudges against any of these characters so I'm not going to specifically go after any of them, however since Sheik is gone, I will continue to heal Zelda since its still technically him (prior to Zelda's magic). =3

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I don't have any personal grudges against any of these characters so I'm not going to specifically go after any of them, however since Sheik is gone, I will continue to heal Zelda since its still technically him (prior to Zelda's magic). =3
You... do realize that Sheik is also Female, right?

#1 Metaknight will fall tomorrow... at last...

Pit- 85 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 14 Hurt
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 79
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 86
Yoshi- HP 86

!#

BECAUSE I DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE! :D

Pit- 86 HURT
Meta Knight- HP 14
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 78 HEAL
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 85
Yoshi- HP 87

Pit's existance makes me want to hurt things, anyways. :D

You... do realize that Sheik is also Female, right?

Actually Sheik is only voiced as a female, in the game the Zora's refer to Sheik as "him" and if you look at the art of Sheik (in-game and concept), he's a guy. Plus in the Japanese-only manga, Sheik is most-definitely male. It's not just Zelda in disguise, it's Zelda's male alias, because she transforms her body into a male's body to not be recognized. However Sheik is technically a female because he is actually Zelda. So a lot of the time when people refer to Sheik as "her" it's because it's Zelda. But before people knew Sheik was Zelda, he was always referred to as "he", because it IS a male body, even if he was transformed from a female. See?

A lot of people don't realize that, and I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything so please don't take it the wrong way, but I've done my research on it. =3

Pit- 84 Hurt
Meta Knight- HP 14
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 79
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 86 Heal
Yoshi- HP 87

Pit- 83 HURT
Meta Knight- HP 14
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 80 HEAL
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 86
Yoshi- HP 87

Wow, totally didn't know about the whole total body transformation that Zelda went through for that, just thought it was enough cover up so you really couldn't tell what gender Sheik was. Neat backstory, I should try to find that manga, maybe even a translated version. :)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior

Pit- 85 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 14
Link- HP 74
Kirby- HP 79 Hurt
Samus- HP 50
Zelda- HP 84
Yoshi- HP 88

Status
Not open for further replies.